Prom Night

Story Info
As a boy a victim of bullying, but as Katie a winner!
1.1k words
4.24
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin looked down at Mark's penis and had to pause to take a breath. How had he got to this point? How had he allowed his mother to turn him into a girl at his new school? How had it come to this -- dressed in a prom dress and staring at his date's exposed penis? How had he come to accept that he was now Katie?

Kevin's mother had made a decision. His last school had been a nightmare. He had been hounded and bullied. It seemed like he was a natural victim -- smaller than average, slightly built and (not an adjective for most boys) pretty.

"You'd be better off as a girl," she told Kevin. "In fact, as a girl you'd probably be set for life."

He protested. It was not what he wanted. It did not seem possible. All he wanted to do was to leave that place -- not just the school but the whole town.

"That is a big move for me," his mother said. "But I will do it for you. I just don't want history repeating itself. I tell you what, we can find a town with a choice of high schools and you just try a term as a girl. If that doesn't work, you can change schools and go back to being a boy."

That seemed harder when Kevin saw the effects of the female hormones concealed in those breakfast smoothies. But they did help to make "Katie" look more soft and feminine.

And Katie was just so popular -- with the girls and then with the guys. She was uncertain. Perhaps if she were really a girl she would know herself well enough to flirt with the boys and lord it over the girls who might not be so attractive. But Katie was more concerned about being found out, so she was shy and a little clumsy. She was just the kind of girl that is asking to be taken under the wing of the beauty brigade -- the makeover challenge.

"I can see that you have been brought up as a bit of a tomboy," said Tammy, one of that group. "Don't tell me -- you lived on a farm ... had older brothers ... wore jeans all the time?"

"My mother picks what I should wear," said Katie. "She has ideas about how I need to present myself in a new town."

"Well, she's right, but there is room for improvement," said Tammy. "That dress is beautiful, but you need to show more soft flesh to impress the boys."

Katie wondered if she should explain that she was not interested in boys, but she was making friends and she couldn't help notice that just like that old school, the nerdy guys were being picked by some serious bullies.

"I'm a late developer," she said. But thanks to her mother she was fast developing the curves she needed. And she was not short of admirers.

Mark was a real catch. To have him invite her to the prom was a big deal, and then to have him simply shrug his shoulders when Kevin explained his secret -- he seemed perfect. But with a secret like that, Katie had gifted Mark with a powerful tool. He wanted to take things to the next level, and there was not a lot that she could do about declining him.

The time had come to face the facts, and the key Fact was that Harold was no longer.

"I want you to take you inside me," said Katie. "I don't think that there is any going back from here. I am just asking you to be gentle please."

"Katie, my sweet thing," said Mark. "I would never do anything to hurt you." In that moment he could see what a delicate creature it was that he held in his arms. The sweet-smelling softly curled hair. The brown eyes moist with anticipation. The little trembling painted lips. Those breasts, so fresh and youthful, grown from nothing just in these last two years now wobbling in the cups of her dress -- the dress he now wrestled with to get beneath.

"Have you got protection?" asked Kevin.

"You are not going to get pregnant, Girl," said Mark. "But I have lubrication. I want you to be comfortable. Rubber is not good for that."

"But ... I am not sure about that."

"You have swallowed me before, baby, so I can tell you I am clean. You're going to want to feel all of me."

Katie helped to pull up the skirts. She wore pretty panties over a rather ugly gaff, but both of them quickly disappeared as Mark went about his work.

"Are you ready again already?" asked Kevin.

"Katie. You are driving me crazy," said Mark. "I cannot keep my horn down."

Katie giggled. This is what it was all about. Mom may have thought that having a daughter was all about dressing her up and doing her hair, but Katie now understood that being a girl was about pleasing her man. Being pretty for him, being beside him, laughing at his jokes, massaging his ego, pleasuring him at his demand. She looked up at Mark and said - "I'm ready."

Mark had something on his fingers. He smeared it around her butthole and then shoved a good quantity up inside. Was it one, two or three fingers? She flinched a little, but then smiled. It felt good to have her asshole played with. Surprisingly good.

"How's that Baby?"

"Gentle," Katie cautioned. "You promised."

She felt him. The bulbous head of his penis at her door. She relaxed herself. She somehow knew what to do. Let him in. Welcome him. Please him.

She felt Mark's penis traveling down her tunnel, seemingly longer than anticipated. The lubrication had done its work. That and some work with a candle in the weeks prior to prom. As Mark started to move with rhythmic strokes Kevin gasped. Something was happening. Something very good.

Katie's curls bounced about. Eyes tightly shut to savor the moment.

"Oh baby, this is great," said Mark. Any misgivings he may have had about having sex with feminized boy were now truly history. His penis was where it belonged. Deep inside his girlfriend Katie.

How long was it? She started to feel his orgasm rising and he began to moan involuntarily.

Then the sound coming from Katie. A wonderful girly squeal as she gasped: "Oh Mark. Darling Mark. I coming, Darling. I'm .... Oh, oh, oh.

She was Katie and would be from now on.

The End

© Maryanne Peters 2024