All Comments on 'Prom Night Ch. 01'

by MaryAnderson

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticabout 1 year ago

A five when the girls do their own dandy's

JumbosauceJumbosauceabout 1 year ago

Welcome back! I'm glad your health is alright! This is another fun one, thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. I wish you would have had Cherokee and Josie dressed up in sexy lingerie underneath their prom dresses. No mud wrestling in the wilderness.

Then when the daddy's got them home it could be a lingerie fashion show in the living room.

Two 18 year old fuck sluts in sheer bras and satin garterbelts. Sheer stockings with heels that they keep on while fucking.

All four in a fuckfest together and swapping daughters. Both young sluts talking dirty about how much they love fucking. Then taking Daddy's massive loads on their fresh faces. Finally drinking daddy cum.

I'm sure you will get to the swap in the next chapter[s].

Overall, well written and hot. More soon and I hope you continue to feel better.

A request, I have thousands of pics of my stepdaughter in sheer bras, satin garterbelts, and sheer satin panties. Sheer plain top stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels.

Sets In White, black, blue, lite blue with the matching frilly sox and heels.

Also a white set with sheer bra, sheer satin panties with either frilly ankle sox and heels or white knee high socks on.

Plus two different cheerleader outfits sox and knee highs too.

Her name is Christie. I'm TJ. If a story moves you I'd love a Daddy Stepdaughter fuckfest.

I love my pics, but I'm not a writer. Hopefully you can fulfill my request.

Looking forward to chapter two.

DrizdartDrizdartabout 1 year ago

An odd place to end ... but otherwise, an exciting fantasy filled with first person sensations from the young woman's point of view.

Delightful.

AaroneousAaroneousabout 1 year ago

Your sex scene descriptions are amazing.

ParamaloryParamaloryabout 1 year ago

Wonderful to see you back and hope you're feeling better. We've missed you and your terrific writing!

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 1 year ago

You nailed it Mr Mary Anderson a brilliant ending to a riveting tale. The first part oh so familiar of disappointment then desertion a feeling of dread in the minds of two young girls, yes I know they are eighteen, young women but in the way of dealing with men of a cruel disposition still very young and inexperienced we've all heard the stories instances like this could all have ended so very differently, disastrously, but then who turns up to save the day a pair of devoted dads who had forewarned and prearmed their precious daughters. The day was saved their hearts, blessed hearts repaired from almost broken to the heights of ecstasy. What a tale I'm breathless, five stars to you, oh and mines a single malt.

Baqfid12Baqfid12about 1 year ago

Wonderfully written and so hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

oh dam, i thought this tale had legs for another ch. but not to be...funny how other commenters practically write out what they want for a follow up,,i enjoyed it, well written, well paced..

perejohn41perejohn4110 months ago

I pray that your health will improve as I look forward to Chapter two!

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

Beautiful story even is you did seem to take the long way around the barn . . .

sexsutrasexsutraabout 1 month ago

Nice to see you after a long time. I hope ur health improves. Can't wait to read more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaryAnderson@MaryAnderson
I just posted Prom Night in which Josie Luker tells us about her did-not-go-exactly-as-planned senior prom. The major characters are: Josie Luker: a blonde high school senior; Cherokee Canseco: Josie’s best friend, Eric Luker: Josie's father Robert Canseco: Cherokee's dad: ...