Prom Night Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He settled next to me on the bed. I rolled into him, laid my head on his arm. He draped a leg over me. The perspiration on our bodies mixed. We smelled good.

Laying there in a post-orgasmic haze, enjoying my body, resting it against Mr. Canseco, everything was perfect. My mind drifted. I'd let a few guys and a few gals eat me, but only Cherokee and her Dad had been really good at it. What was it: genes, old family secret, coincidence? Perhaps a subject for the next time we were all together.

I started to come back to earth. Mr. Canseco was tracing patterns on my stomach with a finger. I asked what he was drawing. When he told me I laughed.

And that's when I heard Cherokee's rasping voice. She was saying something. I didn't know if was a word or a grunt, but it was born in her solar plexus and bursting from her mouth with increasing volume and intensity.

The fire smoldering between my legs re-ignited.

Had Daddy and Cherokee heard me? I could imagine Cherokee, loving every second. But Daddy? Did some part of him wonder if he was doing the right thing? Was Mr. Canseco asking himself the same question? He shouldn't -- it was all amazingly right -- but just in case I rolled onto my side, looked into his eyes, touched his cheek. "Mr. Canseco, I'm so glad you're my first."

"So am I. You're an extraordinary woman Josie Luker."

I kissed him; he kissed me. I rolled onto my back, spread my legs.

I heard Cherokee come.

Mr. Canseco moved onto his knees between my legs, I reached for his dick, held it in my hand, waggled it back and forth. Hot blood was surging into it; it hardened in my hand. I let it go, watched it flop back against Mr. Canseco's stomach. I ran my fingers up and down it. It was as hard as steel; its skin wonderfully soft.

"I'm ready Mr. Canseco."

He moved his body atop mine, held himself up on his elbows, and slid his hard hot dick on the face of my vagina. I was lay there, enjoy it, but then his cock-head bumped my clitoris. I needed more of that. Raising my hips I moved with him. His shaft nestled between the lips my vulva, grazing my clitoris with each thrust.

Mr. Canseco got back onto his knees and using his dick as a bulldozer spread cunt cream over the face of my pussy. He pushed a glob inside my vagina. My pussy had never been this wet soft swollen. The massage, the foreplay, the shower, the cunnilingus had all prepared me for this moment, when I surrendered my virginity.

I wrapped my fingers on his shaft, slid my thumb across its head -- it was thick with pre-cum -- then pressed his cock-head to my clit. The nub blazed in electrical delight. Mr. Canseco slapped it against my clit several more times, each a sizzling delight, then stopped, paused, and looked at my sex.

."Josie, you have a beautiful pussy."

God, I wanted this man.

Moving his body back atop mine, he fit his cock to the lips of my vagina, but the head slid off. I reached between us, guided it into place.

I thought about a girlfriend' description of her first: a boy making it up as he went along, who required constant reassurance, whose idea of romantic was the cramped back seat of a car, and who immediately violated his promise to keep "our secret" so he could brag to his friends about the girl he'd just nailed. My first time: a sexy man I cared for and who cared for me, with a nice hard body, who knew what he was doing and didn't mind taking charge. A girl's dreams can come true.

"Josie, if I push too hard, move to fast, let me know."

"I will."

Mr. Canseco rocked his cock-head on the opening to my vagina. There was a moment of apprehension; my arms and legs tensed. In a voice soft, wise, and understanding, Mr. Canseco said, "Relax, take a deep breath."

Placing my hands on his ass, I did. Mr. Canseco pushed. I felt the lips of my pussy stretch.

Wanting to catalog every sensation, to engrave this moment in my memory, I closed my eyes. Mr. Canseco pushed, once, twice, a third time and there was this moment of pain mixed with intense pleasure. The crown of his cock -- I could feel its warmth -- was lodged in my sex, my pussy lips spread around it. I rolled my hips against him. My pussy lips slid over the cock-head. He was inside me, barely, but he was inside me.

I opened my eyes. Mr. Canseco's gaze was locked on mine. "I'm ready."

Listening to my breathing, my gasps and moans, watching my body twist and turn, Mr. Canseco entered me. His dick moved deeper, the walls of my pussy stretched.

I felt a bond, an intense closeness with this man.

"Oh Mr. Canseco, you're so big, feels so good."

Taking his time, sometimes retreating, he kept moving deeper within me.

His chest, warm and nicely muscled, grazed my breasts.

I slipped my arms around his body.

And then his hips were pressed to mine; he was all the way in. How long had it taken, two minutes, twenty? I didn't know. What I knew was that Mr. Canseco was inside my body. I'd never felt this full. I nudged my pelvis into him, he nudged back. We did it again, a little bit harder. I loved the feeling of him pushing into me.

This man owned me; I'd do anything he asked.

At first I lay there, immersed in carnal bliss, glorying in my body. Mr. Canseco flexed his abdominal muscles, making his dick jump. It felt a little weird, and a whole bunch of good.

Mr. Canseco started rolling his hips on mine, swirling his dick in the depths of my pussy, giving birth to waves of an almost understated pleasure. I had never felt anything like it; not as intense as my g-spot or clit, but real nice.

I felt something new, a spark at the base of my clit. As he rolled his hips on mine Mr. Canseco was pressing his pubic bone, grazing my swollen clit.

Holding on to his shoulders for leverage, I arched my hips into him, increasing the pressure on my clit. The spark became a fire.

Mr. Canseco began sliding his penis in and out of me, each time a bit longer, a bit farther until only his crown was inside me. I felt empty; I wanted him back.

"Ready Josie?"

"Yes sir."

Mr. Canseco entered me, and kept going. There was little resistance: he slipped into me like a hand into a velvet glove. The walls of my vagina vibrated, my clitoris burned, there was an obscene tingle in my asshole. Nothing I'd known had prepared me for this man and his penis. When he reached bottom I sighed and said, "Mr. C, your dick was designed for my pussy."

We kept at it, moving with increasing speed and force. Mr. C adjusted his stroke, dropping his hips and pressing his cock to the roof of my vagina until, ohmigod, he found my g-spot. I hollered my joy.

My clit, vagina, g-spot, asshole were aflame. The fires intensified, spread, merged, threatened to consume half my body.

Mr. Canseco's grunts and wheezes grew harder, more intense. My confidence blooming, I grew increasingly assertive, meeting his thrusts with my own, rotating my hips on his. I squeezed my cunt muscles and was rewarded with an animal growl.

I squeezed again; his dick jumped inside me.

My libido was in control, any sense of patience or restraint forgotten. Meshed together like long practiced lovers, he drove into me hard and deep, over and over.

My breathing deepened, my skin flushed. My pussy, tight soft wet and hot, stroked and hugged his member.

"Oh yeah, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,oh, oh."

I'd waited for this for so long and it was beyond fucking wonderful. Mr. Canseco and I were lovers. I wanted it to go on forever; I wanted to come; I wanted his cum. Fucking was great.

Mr. Canseco raised his body on his hands, ducked his head, licked my breast and its sweet pink nipple. I arched my back, forcing more tit flesh into his mouth, then twisted my body, pulling the saliva covered breast from his mouth and offering him the other. He wrapped his lips on my areola, gave it a quick hard nip with his front teeth. I felt it between my legs.

We fucked and fucked some more. I loved the way it smelled, the way it sounded. Mr. Canseco varied his movements, thrusting at different speeds, different angles, driving me to ever higher plateaus of pleasure and arousal.

"Oh, Mr. Canseco oh, this is what I've dreamed of, but better, so much frigging better. So good, so good, so fricking good. Ohhhhhhh god yes fuck me fuck me fuck me."

The pressure was building between my legs. I squeezed my breasts, thumbed the swollen nipples, wrapped my legs on Mr. Canseco's waist, grabbed his butt, pulled him into me. Our bodies came together with an audible, "thwack."

Then Mr. Canseco's hot breath and voice were in my ear, saying things I never imagined coming from the mouth of my best friend's father.

"I love your pussy Josie. So tight, so wet, so hot. Feels so good on my cock."

"Mr. Canseco, uuunnnnhhhhhh."

"Sweet girl. I love fucking you. So fucking good. You're so fucking good."

"Oh god, oh god, uuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh."

"You're fricking gorgeous. I'm gonna come, I'm gonna come in your sweet tight pussy. You're making me come, making me...."

His thrust into me in wild abandon, like me now a slave to his lust, hitting my clitoris, crushing my g-spot, over and over and over.

"You're sexy hot desirable. Every man who sees you wants to fuck you, but they can't have you. Your pussy belongs to me Ms. Josie Luker, you're mine."

His words reduced me to my primal core. I needed hard dick, hot cum. I needed an orgasm. And then it was coming with all the subtlety of a freight train. Yelping, "Oh oh oh oh Mr. Canseco, oh god, I'm gonna, I'm gonna, I'm coming, oh fuck yes, uuuuuuunnnnnnnhhhhhhhhh," my body turned inside out as an orgasm, born in a sudden burst, blazed through me, washed over me, shattered me.

Mr. Canseco's breathing, deep and intense, was interrupted by a guttural moan. He jerked, pounded my pussy. Hot ejaculate raced up his dick and exploded within me, flooding the deepest, most intimate parts of me with his hot seed.

My jaw locked, my cunt contracted, and gibbering, "Oh god, oh god, oh god oh god, oh god," I came again, writhing under my lover's warm sweaty body. I could feel his penis inside me. I hoped it would never leave.

* * * * *

Light seeped through a corner window, birds were singing, but all I could think about was last night. I'd crawled into Mr. Canseco's arms, fell asleep.

I reached for my lover. He wasn't there.

I rolled onto my back and looked at the ceiling. I had never felt this peaceful, this good. My mind was calm and clear, and my body.... I had no words. I reached for my sex and found some of Mr. Canseco's dried semen. It must have leaked from my pussy. I sucked on the fingertip. That was a taste I could get used to

I was reaching for seconds when there was a light knock on the door and Mr. Canseco stepped in. His voice low, not sure if I was awake: "Morning Josie, you up?"

"Yes Mr. C, just taking my time. Why don't you take off those nice clothes," -- he was impeccably dressed and groomed, he must have gone home to shower and change -- "and join me."

Placing a hand on my shoulder, Mr. Canseco kissed the top of my head and said, "What have I created? It's tempting, but Chief Thompson's coming to interview you and Cherokee."

With that, as if on cue, Cherokee burst into the room. Her long dark hair was tousled, her eyes dreamy, and she smelled like my father. Did I smell like her's? She was wearing one of Daddy's white button down shirts, buttons undone, and nothing else. I could see the sides of her breasts: large and heavy and round, olive in color, tanned like the rest of her.

"Hey Daddy, Jos..... Ohmigod, last night was fricking amazing. Josie, your dad's not only hot, he's great in bed and -- you'll have to tell me everything -- from the way you were yakking I'm guessing my Dad knows what he's doing."

Without waiting for an answer she turned and hugged her father. Her breasts flattened on his chest. "How was it Daddy, did my best bud over there show you a good time?"

Mr. Canseco raised an eyebrow and Cherokee, her voice a monotone, as if reading from an old script, said, "I know Daddy, a gentleman never talks about his evening with a lady, he considers that private and personal."

"Okay ladies, the Chief said she'd be here at 11:00, and she's usually early. I'd like you two downstairs in forty-five minutes so we can prepare you for the interview. Cherokee, I brought some clothes from the house, jeans and some shirts. Dress down, remember, you've been through a harrowing experience, you're emotionally exhausted. Try to get in that frame of mind.