Prom Night Ch. 05

Story Info
Passion Amidst a Storm, A Teacher and Student Can't Stop.
8.8k words
4.89
12.7k
19

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 08/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SWhite1982
SWhite1982
153 Followers

Dear Readers,

As promised, here's Chapter 5. I hope you enjoy it, and as always, I'm happy to hear what you think. All these stories are just kind of me toying around with different stuff. And, to give credit for what is used in this story so I'm in compliance with Literotica's submission guidelines... The song lyrics featured in part of this chapter are from "Gold Dust Woman" written by the incredibly talented Stevie Nicks and released under Fleetwood Mac in 1977 as the last song on their most famous album, Rumours. I, of course, do not own any of those lyrics, so I want to give credit where credit is due. Below is a formal citation for reasons I've just explained. A situation like this is not necessarily what the song is about, but some of the lyrics sort of worked so I worked them in and was pleased with the result. I hope you are too.

Nicks, Stevie. "Gold Dust Woman." Rumours, Vinyl ed., Warner Bros. Records, 1977, 11

Hope you all enjoy,

Steve

Prom Night Chapter 5

The storm had come to his door; it was worse than James had thought. What started as a light drizzle turned into a downpour ten minutes later with wind whipping the direction of the heavy sheets this way and that. It thrummed steadily against the slate roof of the L-shaped porch, and occasionally the wind was enough to make the corner living room of the little house wild with snapping curtains. At the storm door on the porch, Toby curled himself against the metal screens like a barrier, as if Dominic had confided in him why he'd come over and the big tomcat was saying, "I'm not moving till you two sort your shit out." He lowered the window sash on the front of the house, flipped the record to side B, and then James Monaco turned to the storm sitting on his sofa.

"I guess you're wondering some things." The student shrugged, his hands fiddling nervously as he stared down the hardwood floor.

James nodded in silence. Whatever the explanation of how Dom had found his address, it didn't matter. A part of him—the same part that had been having the dreams—knew that allowing him to come in had already sealed whatever fate would come. He thought of sitting next to the boy, caught himself before he did, and then cleared a stack of photography magazines off the armchair in the corner so he could sit.

"You're in the phone book," Dominic said, "Name...address...but I guess you know that now." His eyes were glassy, the telltale sign of crying. And as he sat on the edge of the sofa, James couldn't help but see through the slouch in his posture the look of defeat—no longer the raging hurt that had exploded at school.

"Well," the teacher said, "Thank you for letting me know..." He hesitated, then added, "I guess you can tell me to go fuck myself at home now, too." He forced a chuckle, but he knew it wasn't a joke. The truth was that he was still hurt; the boy had no idea just what James had been going through himself, even if he didn't handle the situation well at all.

Dom's green eyes leveled with James's blue ones, passing the silent look of seriousness between them. "Maybe we can live without jokes and accusations for a little bit," the student said. Then after a beat, he added, "I'm not going to run this time."

James bit his lip, swallowed hard, then said, "Then maybe we can...at least for a little while."

"Can I be honest with you?"

"Of course."

"I've never... You know, I never thought of myself as..." Dominic paused, as if to find the courage to say it. "Gay, I mean. But... James, I care about you. I know you're my teacher, but I do. I mean, I can't even look at girls anymore. I just keep thinking..." The pain in Dom's eyes was boiling as he tried to find the right words. "And when we talk...it's so nice. I was thinking about that look on your face today...you know, at the end of things... And...well, I came because I couldn't stop picturing it. And I guess what I'm trying to say is..."

James crossed gap between the sofa and the chair and sat on the edge. It was a move he wasn't sure was the right one, but he couldn't help himself. He took Dom's right hand in his own and held it close. "I understand," he finally said. "I care about you too."

Then the tears did come, and without a thought in the world, James wrapped his arms around his younger lover and drew him towards his chest. "What's happening to us, James?"

There were a million answers he could have given, but for the life of him, James thought none of them could explain it. So, he gave the only answer he could give and hoped that it was enough. "I don't know, Dom... I'm so confused, I wish I knew." Then he surprised himself and cried a little himself, burying his face in the top of his student's head. "I just know that this feels good."

The curtains continued to lash about, knocking over stacks of history paperbacks on the deep windowsills. And in the sticky spring—soon to turn to summer outside—the rain continued to thud as if the world itself were washing things clean between them.

After a little while, their tears stopped, but the storm outside remained. James stroked the boy's back as he was still snuggled against the older man's chest, and as much as he feared what his words would do to their open-hearted discussion, he said them. "I don't think we can do this, Dominic. It's not that I don't want to... I just think we have too much against us. Whether we like it or not, I'm cast to play a role of an authority figure to make sure you have a future. Commitments in my personal life aside, that role makes this impossible." He kissed the top of the boy's head.

"I guess I knew that all along. But...well, I guess I was just hoping there was a chance in Hell we could find a way to make it work." And with that admission, Dom wrapped his arms tight around James.

"Me too," James said. "I guess if we had met another time, another place..."

"Maybe we should have at least danced at the prom," Dom forced a chuckle.

For a beat, neither spoke. The Fleetwood Mac record played in the background, although neither was really listening to it, and thunder growled in the storm outside. James knew he had the opportunity; the last song of Rumours was about to play. He could ask Dom to dance; deep down he knew he wanted to. So, he set logic aside and followed what his heart wanted, "May I have this dance?"

The tear stained face of the athletic boy gazed up at him, and for the first time that evening, they shared a smile. James stood, and with a gentle tug on Dom's hand, led him across the cluttered living room to an empty space in front of the record player. It wasn't much space in the cramped living room, and James knew the song would have an awkward melody to dance to. But it didn't matter. They had the moment against the darkening skies outside, and that was all they needed. At least for now.

James drew the boy near in his arm as the rhythmic tick of the beat started. It built steadily against the occasional strums of a guitar. James's 6'3" figure towered a little over Dom's 5'11" frame, but it didn't matter. The two formed an awkward slow-dance movement to it, Dom's head against his upper chest as they slowly stepped in a rocking motion, back and forth. Rock on, gold dust woman... Take your silver spoon... The song rang through the room around them.

He felt Dom's arms tighten around him, holding onto him as if he were afraid James would turn to smoke if he let go. His head nuzzled in the crook of James's neck, and before he could stop himself, James found his fingers trailing a little lower than the boy's hip. Caressing the formation of his glutes. He felt the student breathe in deeply against him, and James kissed the top of the boy's head again in understanding.

Heartless challenge... Pick your path and I'll pray. He was losing himself in the moment, and that contradicted everything they'd just agreed upon. This was the moment where choices would be made, he knew, and in that knowledge cold fear crept down his spine. Not fear for what would happen but fear for the person he'd be after any choice was made. His heart kept time as the notes of the guitar tightened into a steady rhythm. Lousy lovers pick their prey. But they never cry out loud...

Dominic craned his neck to face him then, and for a few beats they swayed to the music. "I know this isn't really the sort of song you dance to," James's whisper trailed off, if only to slice the tension between them in half.

"That's alright," Dominic smiled a little. It was a small gesture, but it was enough. Without any other words needed, their lips met in a long, slow kiss. The feeling of the younger man's lips against his own sent an instant electrical attraction down below his belt, until James's cock thickened with hardness. Dominic swept his tongue across his teacher's lip in the kiss, but rather than open his mouth to kiss him back, James pulled away breathing deep.

"Dom, if we start this, I don't think I'll ever be able to stop..." He breathed, his piercing blue eyes looking into Dom's soul. The feel of the younger man against him and the music were intoxicating, disorienting, to the teacher. He was at the edge. Rulers make bad lovers... You better put your kingdom up for sale.

"I won't ever want you to stop," the high school student whispered back to him.

That was all it took for them to give themselves over to their addiction. James pulled him back in and mashed his open mouth against Dom's, and together their tongues dueled for dominance in the cavern of their hot mouths. The boy's tight waist, clad in athletic shorts with the waistband of his underwear poking just out the top, slammed against James's black slacks. Until there were no secrets left to tell; they were both rock hard, their bulges straining against each other as their arms tightened around one another. James ground his hips into the boy, rocking his erection over the younger man's bulge until Dominic could only whimper as James continued to ravish his mouth with his own.

Arms, hands, and fingers went wild grabbing at each other for purchase as they fought to touch every inch of the other. James's hands slid under Dominic's t-shirt, fingertips tracing the lines of the chest he missed so much until he was almost high enough to reach the boy's nipples. But the shirt stopped him.

So, it had to come off.

He pulled away long enough to slide the boy's shirt off of him and cast it aside. Then his hands pulled Dom back against him and James's lips went to his left earlobe, tracing kisses down the younger man's neck. Dom groaned in pleasure, drowning out the record, and grabbed at any piece of James's button down to try to slide it over his lover's head. At last when it wouldn't go, he yanked at the three top buttons on its front and pulled the shirt over his teacher's head. James bowed out of it awkwardly, and stood in all his hairy glory while the shirt went to the floor.

But before his teacher could back to ravishing his neckline, Dom sprang himself forward to grind his own thick pole against the front of his instructor's slacks while the boy's lips went straight for what he knew would get him an A in sex with James—the nipples. His lips grabbed at the tip of first the right one and then the left, stroking them to full erection as the mashing of their bulges had brought them both to almost leaking. Then he used his tongue to work them both in a circular motion, emitting groans from James too.

In the awkward haste, everything was forgotten. In a loss of balance, James awkwardly fell down on one knee and then back till he was lying on the hardwood floor with his student on top of him. He laid there, watching the flashes of lightning shine on the ceiling as he submitted himself to what he knew he wanted with Dominic and gave his lover complete control. He felt Dom's hands fumble with his belt, then the front button of his slacks, until they were slid down around his ankles while the boy put his mouth to work on his teacher's large tent in the front of his underwear.

James gasped, his hands clamping on either side of Dom's head as he felt the probing tongue go to work, sucking him through the thin fabric of the light blue boxers he wore until the mixture of precum and saliva was so dense it made an enormous wet spot right there. He bit his lip as his fingers ran through Dom's soft brown hair, and then when he felt himself almost close to exploding, he gasped, "Please... please!"

Dom shrugged off James's hands and looked him in the eye from his vantage point on top of the man. Then, as if a silent contract were being signed between them, a shuddering James nodded, those blue eyes no longer piercing but now filled with need. And Dom slid his boxers down and off with James's pants.

Harder than he ever could have remembered being with anyone before, James lay on his living room floor. His rock-hard cock stood straight up like a thick lightning rod, a dollop of precum already smeared around the tip of its mushroom head. The rest was like the sex dreams James had, except better. He craned his neck to make eye contact with Dom. Looking up at the vulnerable man who'd given him tests and assigned him homework all year, Dom flashed a wicked smile as if to tell James to buckle up. Then in one smooth motion the boy grabbed James's steel erection and slid it as far down into his mouth as it would go.

"Mother...fucker! Oh my god," James panted. His head slammed back, flat against the floor again. The back of his head numbed a little from the bump, but he was too lost in Dom's mouth as his student pulsed his tongue against the underside of his dick with every sucking stroke. Up and back down, up and back down again, Dom fought to take the dick deeper past his gag reflex. James grabbed his shoulders and rubbed them, moaning as his hips thrust deeper into the eager mouth. "Fuck, Dom...."

But Dom wasn't finished yet. Just as the noise level of his lover's moans seemed to go up an octave—a telltale sign of getting closer—he pulled off and wrapped his hand around James's quivering pole. He didn't move his fingers much, as if he didn't want James to cross the threshold into orgasm just yet. But his thumb and index finger rubbed just under the head of it, keeping James giving the occasional involuntary thrust upwards as his desperation for pleasure was revealed.

For a moment, James thought that was it; Dom was only going to stroke him, keeping him wild and on the edge. His eyes didn't leave the ceiling as he let himself go, allowed himself to surrender to the one person who could bring him to his knees. That's when he felt the careful lapping of the student's tongue against his hairy balls, starting like light paintbrush strokes against the sensitive skin before moving into off and on broad wet licks. His hands continued to rub Dom's shoulders. And when he craned his neck again to look down at the boy, he found Dom's eyes burning into his own with passion as he worked his tongue across his furry balls. "Holy fuck... You feel so fucking great."

As if to emphasize his point, James ran his fingers through Dom's soft hair. Down his smooth cheeks until his fingers found themselves in the dusting of hairs across Dom's chest. It came back to him how the boy had petted his own dense chest hair the first time they'd had sex together, and now that the tables were turned James knew how it felt. He felt every strand his fingers could lay themselves on, as if to remind himself that he had the man between his legs that he'd been missing more than ever.

As if enjoying the feel of James's awkward attempts to touch his dusting of chest hair, the basketball athlete made his tongue retreat from where it had trailed—down just behind James's balls—to lick his way back up the man's balls and back to his dick. He trailed his tongue up the underside of it, as if he were a child claiming a lollipop as his own, until he got to the tip. Then he gave the head a slow kiss, tracing the warm tip of his tongue just around the piss slit. He pulled away, grinning with satisfaction as James lay panting.

The younger man scooted up, nuzzling his face into the black forest of James's chest hair as James continued to trail his fingers over the boy's chest. The tips of his thumbs off and on touched the tips of Dom's nipples, making the boy moan as James thrust his straining dick against Dom's tented basketball shorts. James stretched his neck to kiss any part of Dom's head he could, trailing his loving kisses down Dom's forehead, across his eyebrows, and around his cheeks while the boy scooted up higher.

Their eyes met then, the music fading away with the end of the record, and against the steady rattle of the storm outside, James made himself vulnerable again. "You know, Dom... I really am sorry for hurting you. You drive me simply wild." His eyes were soft, the piercing nature of them dulled as he revealed his soul to the younger guy.

"I know, baby. And I'm sorry too, for treating you like this was never hard for you either." Dom forced a smile, but something in James felt there was genuine emotion there. Dominic cared for him, and although James had tried to prevent it from happening, he was letting the student get under his skin. They shared a slow, needy kiss, their tongues dancing. No longer fighting for dominance but calling truce to their fighting, recognizing a mutual need. Their embrace tightened, the kiss deepening, until their throats burned for the need to come up for air.

That was when James rolled the younger man off of himself and laid him on his back against the hardwood floor. Now on top of him, James examined the shirtless guy beneath him in his youthful glory while Dominic clasped his hands behind James's neck. The electrical passion was evident against the crinkles of thunder outside. Their eyes met, and then a moment later so did their lips as the younger man pulled his teacher into another fiery meeting of the mouths. Their tongues lapped at each other passionately in the darkness of their mouths, and James rested the weight of his jungle of chest hair against Dominic's nipples, rocking back and forth while his hands traveled down to the boy's waist. His fingers busied themselves hooking under the waistband of both articles of clothing, and in a swift movement, James gruffly pulled both down around Dominic's knees at once.

His steely boner free, the shaft bounced up to collide with James's erection, emitting gasps from both of them. Pleased that he'd unleashed his lover's beast, James steadied himself with a hand supporting himself on either side of Dominic's head, trapping the boy beneath him in the process. Then, with the care of domesticated bear, he dove his head into the crook of Dominic's neck and worked his mouth and tongue to make Dom gasp again. He doubled his efforts by rocking his leaking cock against the boy's crotch, the tip of his dick lancing at Dom's shaft, his balls, and his perineum until Dom whimpered.

"You know, I think you like that," James grinned into Dom's neck.

Dom whimpered some more in response as James's thick black chest fur raked across his erect nipples. The night was sticky with the humidity of the storm, and it made their bodies tacky with perspiration as they collided against each other. But neither could have cared less. The heat was intensifying the moment, and without being able to summon the words to his lips, Dom was tensing in James's arms. The same way he did when his orgasm was drawing nearer. He wrapped his legs around his teacher.

"What? Nothing to say," James tittered. James rocked his erection further down Dominic's crotch, feeling its slick tip trail the sticky wetness of precum down the boy's balls, across the perineum again, until it was just kissing the valley between his tight ass cheeks.

SWhite1982
SWhite1982
153 Followers