All Comments on 'Prom Night Ch. 05'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Keep going!!!

I’ll give you and your story all the compliments you need to keep writing this story! This is the (so far) happy turn to the story that reminded me of my personal past experience and I love how you add all the elements of it. The hot sex, the passionate connection in the room, the moral dilemma, and the conflicted feelings when being away from each other. Keep it going, I would love to see what you do with these characters and how their story ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Yes I agree , keep going! I like how there are no simple answers so far and I can’t wait to see what happens next! Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dancing with Danger

You are quit the storyteller. With a bit of development this could become a really great novel. I look forward seeing where their journey leads. All the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story deserves more chapters

You need to keep this story going! Dom and James have something for each other, and I believe they are beginning to recognize that it is a growing deep love. Dom removes James' shirt to reveal James standing there in "all his hairy glory." Dom really loves James' body -- his whole body from lips, neck, chest, nipples, navel, cock, all the way down. James seems a real catch, and a gentleman too. Does James really realize just how sexy and attractive he is? Dom may be in need of some tender loving and an introduction to the world of man sex. That may not have been James' intentions at the outset, but that is what happened. Please keep them loving and exploring each other, sucking and fucking their way into each other's hearts. Great writing!

thealphamalethealphamalealmost 4 years ago
So beautiful

As far as conflicts go, the one between James and Dom is hard to get past. I love how you’ve been able to bring them together in a way that feels organic. Look forward to seeing how the rest of it unfolds. The conversation with the dad was especially well written.

SWhite1982SWhite1982almost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Everyone!

I want to thank each and every one of you who have taken the time to read and comment and follow the story's progression thus far. It truly makes me smile to know that people actually want to read it. I'm overjoyed, and I truly hope everyone will enjoy where it goes from here (especially because it's about to get a teeny bit more complicated but nothing major). I'm knee deep in Chapter 6 and hopefully will have it cranked out either this week or next.

As far as the conflict goes with Dom and James, I just tried to think back to my days in Education classes during undergrad. My one professor used to instill the fear of the student into us because he'd seen a lot of good colleagues lose their jobs over situations that either were or appeared to be inappropriate. So I've had an ending in mind for this story, but I'm still toying around with how else I want to play it.

I know someone mentioned mentioned possibly turning it into a novel, and the idea is tempting. But in all honesty, I only started writing this stuff to see if I could do it and to further practice craft while I work on other (nonsexual or LGBTQ) writing. Either way, whatever happens with this, I am very appreciative of everyone taking the time to read and comment!!

NattyJNattyJover 2 years ago

Will there be another chapter?? It's a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Great story

Please update!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Love this story

Please finish 🥺

Nmorgan2274Nmorgan2274over 1 year ago

Continue it please! Left me hanging 😂 great story 💙

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous