All Comments on 'Prom Night Ch. 07'

by SWhite1982

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Willman33Willman3310 months ago

Wonderful writing, wonderful story.

petedrummpetedrumm10 months ago

This is probably my favorite story that I've read here. If not then one of them. Your attention to detail, your lovingly descriptions of how James and Dom make love, how they feel, it's all so good!

This is the kind of relationship that obviously I wouldn't be able to support irl but within the confines of fiction I hope it all works out for them. Maybe them getting separated for a few years before reuniting? That would be interesting. But it's your story and I'm sure I'm gonna love whatever you have planned.

petedrummpetedrumm10 months ago

This is probably my favorite story that I've read here. If not then one of them. Your attention to detail, your lovingly descriptions of how James and Dom make love, how they feel, it's all so good!

This is the kind of relationship that obviously I wouldn't be able to support irl but within the confines of fiction I hope it all works out for them. Maybe them getting separated for a few years before reuniting? That would be interesting. But it's your story and I'm sure I'm gonna love whatever you have planned.

StraycatndcStraycatndc10 months ago

Wow! Just heart breaking! James needs to fight his demons. Only then can he be free to live. I hope that’s with Dom but the teacher student thing is a serious issue. I support them, Dom is an adult after all, but there are still too many closed minds out there. So looking forward to the next chapter!

Ih8biggotsIh8biggots10 months ago

This entire story is rivetting and beautiful. Your writing and attention to detail to both action and emotion is superb. I can empathize with the characters, James especially resonates with me. I have faced conflicting emotions and been concrned that whatever direction I take, someone is going to feel hurt and that acuses me to feel guilty and often procrastinate, probably exasperbating the hurt to others. and my feelings of guilt. I know which way I would to see this relationship between Jame and Dom to go, but that is up to you and wait with bated breath for the next chapters. Great sensitive work.

SWhite1982SWhite198210 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much, everyone, for taking the time to read and comment! I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your feedback and support. It's definitely a very large gray area, in my eyes, that they're in because of all the factors at play. And I guess part of me is a little like James as far as internal conflict goes because I tend to second-guess and debate with myself quite a bit. haha It actually took me a while to figure out how I might realistically resolve their situation. But I think I figured out how to tie everything together in a way that sort of fits. And I really hope all of you will enjoy how it's going to end. I'm really looking forward to it. The next chapter will probably be a bit longer, but I'm going to try to get it posted as soon as possible. Thank you so much again for reading!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I have loved this story from the start, you are truly a gifted writer; love the meet cute and the way you develop the characters. This story touched a chord in me and brought back memories of an experience had about 10 years ago, the only difference I am not a teacher. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I cry every time I read this

wildberrywildberry6 months ago
Great Story!!!!

Patiently waiting for an update.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is story is awesome and very well written. Seems like this is so real. You better figure some way to make James get out of the death trap he's putting himself into.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story. Next chapter please

613161313 months ago

Great. Can't wait for next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous