Prom Night Patricia

Story Info
She just needed to be escorted to Prom.
4.3k words
4.54
25.4k
34

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my high school there were plenty of nice looking girls, but Patricia had extra sex appeal to me. She was kept back a year so she was almost a year older than me, and about to turn 19. I couldn't stop looking at her and I had been staring for 4 years! She had tits a little bigger than softballs, which were big for her 5 foot 4 inch height and generally small, but not petite frame. Her waist was small and her hips didn't flare out really but her ass cheeks had a very sexy roundness to them in the snug jeans that she wore pretty much daily.

Patricia had an older boyfriend who had gone away to the city to work and I found out that he wouldn't be around for prom when she asked me to escort her. Even though I realized that it wouldn't be like a regular prom date, I said that I would. The night of the prom, I picked her up and we proceeded to the event. She looked great in a dress and I had never seen her wear one before. There were plenty of times that I had seen her in gym shorts and tight t shirts.

We hung out mainly with her friends and their boyfriends or dates and there was a little more than a little drinking going on. It was just a sip at a time but it was plenty of them so Patricia was buzzed. She was leading me by the hand and arms around me for the slow dances and so on. I let my hand stray a little low below her hip during one of the slow songs, feeling her tits press against me as we swayed. I couldn't tell if her nipples were poking me but I just imagined it but there was definitely palpable sexual tension.

Quite a number of us left the dance before it wrapped up and we went to a beach where one of the group's parents had a cottage. There were small cottages everywhere and since the weather was beautiful, a beach fire was going pretty soon and more drinking ensued with Patricia getting as much alcohol as she could. Everyone was upbeat and energetic so the laughs were frequent but as the fire died down, couple by couple were disappearing.

When it was just Patricia and I left and the fire was down to coals she said "Maybe we should take a look in one of these cottages." and she staggered in the direction of one. The first one that she got to, with me right behind her, we heard voices so she came to an abrupt stop. I bumped into her, feeling her ass push into my thigh. We moved on, skipping a few and she giggled and grabbed my hand. "I gotta pee." she said and disappeared behind the next cabin.

When she reappeared a couple of minutes later she entered the cabin. There was no power, only the moonlight and we found some candles, which she lit with her cigarette lighter and then sat down and lit a smoke. I wasn't really a smoker but I would have one occasionally, so I took one when she offered and I sat down beside her. I put my arm around her and we sat there smoking in the candlelight. We could hear a radio playing nearby and could hear it clearly but we couldn't tell exactly where it was. Maybe someone had a battery operated one or some of the cottages had power.

Just as she was stubbing out her smoke a slow ballad came on, and Patricia said "Oh there's my song! Come on!" and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the middle of the floor. I stubbed out my cigarette as she was pulling me from the chair. I tossed my jacket aside and held her closer than I had at the prom. She was unsteady from her alcohol consumption but softly sang along as we swayed. My hands roamed a little but very minor, and roamed a little more as time passed. By the middle of the song she stopped and looked at my eyes, then said "Everyone's probably getting it on right now." followed by a soft laugh.

I pulled her to me and laughed too. "Lucky them." I said, squeezing her a little against me and my right hand on her ass. Then I moved to face her and looked her in her eyes. They were so blue that I thought they still looked blue in the candlelight. I kissed her mouth and she kissed me back but it definitely seemed hesitant on her part.

"You know we can't, right?" she whispered, "I have a boyfriend." and I kissed her again, this time a little harder, and her gasping exhale was like a green light as her arms wrapped around my back and neck. I had my left arm around her back and my right hand was massaging her ass as she began breathing heavily and my cock was growing rapidly. "We can't because of my boyfriend." she slurred., but when she didn't pull away, both of my hands were squeezing her ass as I tasted her boozey cigarette mouth with my probing tongue.

Walking her backward toward the couch, I was now lifting her dress up a little as I groped her ass. "We can't do this." she panted as I sat her back on the couch and got between her legs as she was unbuckling my belt.

"It's ok." I said, continuing to pull her dress up. I tried to keep my mouth on hers, sucking her lips and probing her tongue with mine.

"No, we really can't." she urged as she freed my fully erect cock from my pants and took hold of it. "Oh this is so nice!" she whispered as she stroked it smoothly.

"Could you kiss it?" I asked as I stood, looking down at her on the couch with her legs open.

"Oh, I don't know." Patricia whispered "I couldn'tdo that." I heard just before I felt her wet mouth on the swollen head, and moments later her warm tongue and lips moving down the shaft.

"Oh god that's good!" I said softly, contorting to reach her pussy. I had raised her dress to the point that I was looking down at her bare legs and her small underwear. She gasped loudly on my cock as I gently grabbed her cotton covered pussy and squeezed it. Her mouth moved on me faster as I began to rub her slit and after a couple of minutes, I put my hand inside her underwear to finger her wet slit and clit properly.

"Oh my fuh...HUH" Patricia panted and gasped on my cock as I fingered her pussy and rubbed the slippery juice on her clit. Her mound had some light hair but all around her opening was bare and it felt amazing. As I backed off, my wet dick popped from her mouth but her hand caught it immediately and began jacking the shaft as I pulled her underwear off. I positioned myself between her legs as I kicked off my pants but her hand held my cock firmly. "We can't." she said again, panting.

"Yes we can." I debated "Just once." as I thumbed her clit with my left hand and held her hip with the other.

"No." she repeated but still panted and gasped from my thumb manipulating her button while she pumped my cock with her hand.

I could feel her had moving my throbbing erection toward her crotch and I repeated "Just once."

But at the moment that I said "once" I felt the end of my flexing member press against her wet entrance and Patricia whispered "We can't do this." As she was releasing her grip, I felt her other arm pulling on my lower back, encouraging my forward motion as I leaned against her, sinking my cock in her about halfway.

"Oh my god Kevin!" she moaned and I quickly backed out of her. I felt the coolness from her cunt juice on my dick as I was pulling back, and just when I felt my knob rising a little, about to slip out, I leaned into her heavily, burying my cock in her hot pussy. "Oh god!" she gasped in a whisper as I began bucking in her snug, wet cunt while I removed my shirt.

"I have wanted to fuck you for so long Patricia." I hissed as I pulled out until the head of my cock made her pussy lips start to flare out, then thrust forward again, jarring her body a little with the impact of each thrust. Pulling at the top of her dress, I exposed the tits that I stared at so many times in her tight t shirts, and now I was plowing her cunt while rubbing and pulling on her nipples.

Dropping down and pressing my chest to her bare breasts she gasped and moaned. "We shouldn't be doing this!" she whispered, panting in my ear as I fucked her hot cunt with the full length of my cock. As she said it, I could feel how she was spreading her legs further and pushing her hips up to meet my thrusts. It was like she was arguing with herself, only another personality. All of her physical actions said that she wanted to fuck, but her statements were as if the words absolved her of the responsibility of participating.

"Oh we have to stop." she moaned while squeezing me so hard to her tits. Turning her mouth toward me, I covered her mouth with mine as I pistoned back and forth in her box. Feeling her push her cunt up against me as I rammed my hard cock into her hot fuck hole was amazing. "Please stop!" she moaned as I nearly smothered her with my mouth again.

My hands moved under her ass and I began removing my slippery hard erection completely out of her and then thrusting back into her. Patricia moved her hips around so much that sometimes my cock would miss her hole when I would push back toward her.

I had just missed her hole and bumped her inner thigh and mound with a couple of stabs when I felt her hand grab my wet boner and direct it to her opening before I pushed forward, feeling the warmth of her vagina as I stabbed deep into it again. "We can't do this!" she gasped, then "Yes!" as the cluk cluk cluk and wet smacking sounds emanated from her cunt while I stayed inside her for a few strokes feeling her hip thrusts meeting mine.

I alterately stabbed my cock into her, then pulled it clean out of her again and again. "We can't..." Patricia gasped, eyes closed, and my cock slid into her "Oh yeah!" she whispered.

"Take that cock Patricia." I almost growled in her ear as I fucked her wet cunt.

"Oh we have to stop soon!" she whispered again, almost as if in response. I likely could have come without too much more stroking but I got up off of her and got down on her pussy. I put my lips to her slit and attached my mouth to her clit like something from a science fiction movie. "Kevin, we can't!" as I kept licking her box then sliding up and going back and forth over her clit with my tongue. Her hands were rubbing my head and her fingers ran all through my hair. A few times, I paused and stared at her ass hole, and eventually, I put my thumb against it as I ate her cunt, occasionally darting my tongue down and probing her ass hole with it.

There were no calls to stop or statements that 'we shouldn't be doing this' for a few minutes, just intensifying gasps with heavy breathing with my name uttered a few times. Her pussy and ass hole flexed quickly and her exhalations got louder, so I jumped up and buried my cock in her spasming pussy. Bucking wildly in her, my hard, tingling cock stabbed deep in her intimate flesh. "Oh yes! Yes!" she gasped as she came. It was so hot and I was determined to ride it out, stroking in her pulsating cunt but I was about to lose control. "Yes Kevin!" her whispers continued.

"I'm going to lcome." I told her as her orgasm was winding down.

"Oh!" she panted, "Don't come in me!" I thrust hard few more times in her warm hole, then withdrew and quickly moved my twitching pole up toward her face. The purplish head was huge and Patricia took it in her mouth immediately as I began gently pushing against her tongue. Semen blasted out of my cock and she grunted and made a few different sounds swallowing my load.

Pulse after pulse of my lurching rod flung sperm in her mouth, on her twisting tongue and she just kept swallowing. I stayed in her mouth a while after my orgasm was over and when she was done swallowing, she just kept the same light suction on me until I pulled my still fully hard dick from her lips. My intention was to slide right back into her pussy for round two but the moment I began moving down, she started getting her dress back together and her legs were closed already, so when she said "Let's go. Hurry!" I started getting my clothes back on too.

It took a bit for my huge bone to settle down but fortunately, suit jacketss for formals do tend to have good coverage, so I just fastened one button as I went around with Patricia who wanted to let her friends know that we were leaving. Not a word was spoken of the incredible sex on the drive home and it was a bit awkward with just small talk like strangers might share. When we got to her house, she thanked me, said that she appreciated it, and that she had a great time before getting out of the car and walking up to her front door.

it was pretty heavy. The sex was incredible and I really wanted more of her but this seemed pretty final. I wondered what I could have done differently that might have made for a better outcome. On Monday, when I saw her in school, I said "We should talk."

She agreed but said "We have to go where we won't be overheard." and she kept looking around. There was a stage area in the gymnasium which was used for storage and the curtain was always pulled closed when there was stuff put there. She agreed to meet me there at lunch time as there would be nobody around. When the bell rang and people filed out, I turned back and headed to the gym.

Through the large windows, students could still be seen walking past but when lunch hour came, people wanted to get that bit of freedom and the weather was great so most were focused on getting out. The entrance to back stage was a stairwell so I waited there,hidden but peering out once in a while. Just when I thought that maybe she decided not to meet me or forgot, she came into view.

"Hi." I greeted her when she got to the stairs and I turned to climb them.

"Hi." she responded and followed me up.

When we got in the stage area, there was a nice but old couch from the teachers' lounge there. I turned to Patricia when I got in front of it and as she was still walking toward me I embraced her. "Oh!" she gasped, "Kev..." I cut her off with a kiss. She responded instantly kissing me back and her breathing lengthened and deepened. My hands went to her ass and kneaded the firm buttocks as much as I could in the snug denim, then up to her tits, feeling the weight of them. "We can't..." she panted.

As I probed her mouth with my tongue, my cock lengthened and she would ever so briefly break away and gasp a few words. "I have a boyfriend." My mouth would capture hers and my hands squeezed her ass. "We can't do this!" My tongue would enter her mouth and I'd have one of her tits in my hand. "The other night was a mistake." and her mouth pressed on mine as her hands popped the button on my jeans, then pulled the zipper down.

At this point, I backed off slightly and unfastened her jeans. Kneeling down so that I could try pulling them down, I looked up at her. "We can't do this." she said as she was pulling her top off. Her jeans came down a little and I stood to kiss her again, I had to untangle my clothing from my hardening dick. Locking onto her mouth with mine, I felt the soft skin of her bare back as I held her and rubbed her bra covered tits. Her hand pulled on my now fully erect, throbbing penis.

"We should stop." she gasped as I dropped down again to pull her jeans down more. As I looked at her pussy mound, with her underwear just slightly covering it, I kissed it gently and glanced up to see Patricia dropping her bra to the floor. "This is wrong." she whispered, and with her jeans now at her knees, I stood again. My hard cock pressed against her bare torso and she grabbed it as I kissed her panting mouth again, feeling her bare tits pushing against me. Scooping both hands into her underwear to hold her bare ass, I squeezed her firm cheeks and pushed her little panties down to her knees twhere her jeans were stranded.

Patricia pumped her hand on my hard shaft as we kissed wetly, and she rubbed her thumb over the slimey swollen head of my cock as she panted "I can't let you..." I lowered her to the couch and pulled my t shirt off before pulling her jeans and underwear off of her. "What would my boyfriend think?" she whispered as I was getting between her legs and she grabbed my waving erection. "It's not right." she gasped as her thumb whipped over the hole, spreading the thick slippery fluid over my knob just before she placed the huge plum head against her wet hole.

A gentle push sunk the knob into her. "Oh no!" she whispered "We can't!" as she pulled on me with her arms and her hips bucked up at me, making her cunt climb my thick shaft. Holding still, I propped myself up almost push-up style, while she clung to me with her arms and legs and worked against gravilty. She grunted and thrust her hips, her cunt climbed my shaft, finally engulfing my entire hard cock in her hot, wet purse, all while panting and whispering "I can't let you."

It was insanely hot and it was everything that I could do to hold that position, so it was quite a relief when I felt her wet pussy against the base of my throbbing pole. Lowering my weight on her and working my hands under ger ass, I fucked a few long, slow stokes into her hot cunt. "Stop. We can't do this." she panted in my ear as I tried to cover her mouth with mine. Moments later I dropped my head and began sucking and licking at her hard nipples while I maintained a slow, long stroke in her hot hole.

"You shouldn't be sucking my tits." she whispered. "You shouldn't have your cock in me." Just then, I began hammering harder into her wet box, my rod almost coming out of her when I pulled back. "Oh! Oh!" she gasped in time with the wet smacks of our bodies slapping together. My finger wiggled to touch her ass hole and she panted "What are you doing?" As my fingertip worked into her tight butt. "Don't do that!" she whispered as I used her slippery pussy secretions to get my finger up her ass.

"We have to stop!" she panted again and I kept stroking in her. Patricia didn't whisper her typical protests for about a minute and a half. She just seemed to audibly inhale and thrust her hips up to meet my dick. Her ass squeezed my finger and her pussy pulsed on my cock as she pulled at me with her arms repeating "Yes!" again and again. About a minute later, her contractions were done and I removed my finger from her hot ass, then pulled my twitching erection from her hot cunt and moved to her face.

She opened her jaw wide wide and as the swollen head passed her lips, she closed them firmly on my knob. "Mmmmmm..." she hummed as my load started squirting into her mouth.

"God yes!" I moaned as my cock pumped streams of semen while her tongue danced around it. She made small grunts as she swallowed every bit. This time, however, I didn't want an abrupt ending so, as soon as the last bit of my load was in her mouth, I got down and worked myself between her legs again, sinking my still erect cock in her cunt as she gasped "Oh no!"

Holding my sensitive rod in her as deeply as I could get it, I laid on her, breathing heavily. The feeling of squishing her tits and her nipples poking into me was amazing. "No." she whispered "We have to stop." as her hands pulled at my ass almost like she was trying to get me inside her deeper.

"Patricia," I began, "your boyfriend is away." I held my cock in her warm pussy and bent down, moving side to side kissing those firm nipples. "We should keep doing this until he comes back." I told her.

"No, we can't." she said and attacked my mouth with hers as I rose up to face her again. My god she was hot but my cock was so sensitive that I couldn't really stroke in her yet. She moved her hips so much that I didn't need to, and to minimize the sensitivity, I tried to hold it in her as deeply as I could. "We have to stop." she whispered again while pulling at me and actively kissing me, her hips still rocking.

"We'll stop soon baby." I assured her between kissing.

"Oh!" she panted, moving her hips in a circling pattern, occasionally interrupted by hip thrusts. It was as much movement as if I was pulling about a third of my dick out of her then driving it back in. At moments like this it was more like her cunt was consuming my cock. "Ok, let's stop now." she gasped.

Prom night made me realize that she was going to keep on with this talk throughout the duration of our encounter, so I mostly ignored her pleading, but it was strangely arousing for me. Pushing my hands under her ass, I held her cheeks firmly and began stroking in her hard. The plunge was fast but I held it in her for a firm push each time before pulling back slower then unleashing a forceful thrust again. "We can't do this. Stop!" she whispered as I fucked her hot, wet cunt.

12