Prom Night Patricia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Oh!" she continued, "We shouldn't be doing this!" As I continued my ram rod strokes, I moved my finger to her taut, wrinkled ass hole and rubbed it a few times in circles before pushing my digit inside. "What are you doing?" she whispered, ""You can't do that!" Moving my finger inside her to relax the muscles a little, I massaged her hot rectum while she continued with her protests.

"Quickly, I pulled my raging hard on out of Patricia's warm pussy and removed my finger from her ass. I placed the slippery head of my cock against her ass hole and leaned against her, popping the head right in. "No! We have to stop!" she panted with more urgency, looking me in the eyes and pulling me toward her. Grabbing her tit with my right hand and covering her mouth with mine, I stuck my tongue in her mouth as I leaned on my pole again, feeling it sink about a third of the way in her ass.

Each time I moved my mouth from hers, I covered her lips with my left hand as she moaned and grunted against it. She continued begging me to stop, except I was covering her mouth, muffling her pleas well, and while I groped her firm tit with my right hand, I pushed my hard cock into her ass. Soon I was pushing long strokes in her ass and Patricia had two fingers doing a mini windshield wiper motion against her clit. "Oh god!" she gasped as I stoked her tight ass with my fat stick, plunging into her again and again.

"Oh god!" she whispered again amidst heavy panting and I felt her rectum pulse on my hard cock. This time, I started coming after two more strokes and held my lurching member deep in her, pushing in time with my spasms which were just ahead of her orgasmic contractions. My dick's flexes were strong and it felt like I pumped a lot of come in her.

Patricia gave me deep passionate tongue kisses after our breathing returned to normal, and I started thinking that maybe this could be a regular thing until her boyfriend returned...if he returned. I carefully withdrew from her snug tunnel and we both dressed to immerse back into the high school day. "We'll need to talk again soon." I said before we went our separate ways.

12