Prom Night Patricia Pt. 02

Story Info
Patricia's sister is home.
5.8k words
4.66
11.1k
8
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Prom and the meeting in the gymnasium storage area, Patricia and I became a regular thing. We weren't dating or anything because she still had her boyfriend but we were banging all of the time. Her boyfriend was away for 2 months at a time working and when he would come home, we would pause for a week or so before he arrived back. A week or so after he departed for work again, she would contact me or we would bump into each other and it would be on again, just like that.

She would beg me to stop and pant like a dog in heat while taking her own clothes off and almost attacking me. She would grab a hold of my erect cock and impale herself on it like she was a drug addict and I was her injection, all of the while gasping "We can't do this!" and "No! You can't! ". She was a true nymphomaniac and I loved it.

About a month or so prior to the time when Patricia asked me to take her to Prom, she said one day, "You wouldn't believe who has a huge crush on you."

I was hoping that it was her way of letting me know that she had a thing for me or that one of her close friends did because there were some decent prospects, so I said "Who?"

"My sister, Linda." she replied. I wasn't expecting that, nor was I interested, but I acted surprised with a few statements and she talked about it a bit. When the Prom thing happened, I guess Linda was a little jealous about it but hey, there was nothing that I could do about that. I don't think she knew about the sexual exploits between Patricia and I, and I guess that she thought that we were just friends.

This on and off thing with Patricia had been going on for a couple of years and she was now 21 and such a hot fuck that I wasn't bored with her at all. The forced breaks when her man came home kept it fresh too, and I was more than satisfied with the situation. I didn't want to risk having it change or come to an end.

One night when Patricia's parents weren't home, she asked me to meet her at their place. Patricia had her own apartment by this time but decided that we might hang out in the lap of luxury of her parents' house, and that way, her sister Linda wouldn't be home alone. When I got there, Linda answered the door and let me in. She said that Patricia had just called and would call back. Ten minutes of chit chat later or so, she called again and said that her manager asked her to work late as one of her co-workers didn't show.

She thought that she would be about 4 hours and asked if I would just hang out and watch movies with Linda until she got home. It was already getting dark and I said that I would stay. Linda had turned 18 about 3 months prior to this and she had a bit of an ugly duckling thing going on, but the body...oh my, the body.

She was a few inches taller than Patricia and pretty skinny. Her tits were smaller than Patricia's but she had a hand full so, big for a skinny girl. Her waist was small, giving her torso a very lean and lithe appearance and her hip area was very similar to her sister's in that there was very little hip flare but her ass was round and it stuck out like she purposely pushed it out. It was just her posture and the way that she was built, but she had a bit of a unique walk, with almost a hint of knock knee sort of stride which also seemed to add to the rather hypnotizing sway of her ass.

Linda led me to the TV room and I could see her underwear through her little summer dress when it moved against her a certain way as she walked. As much as I didn't want to risk my situation with Patricia, I couldn't stop looking at this little ass.

I watched her sway all of the way there, and as I watched for those glimpses of her panties, I tried to picture what she would look like without the dress and my dick swelled. Her long bare arms accentuated her lean stature. She didn't have lots of guys pursuing her all of the time like Patricia did because she just didn't have the pretty face, but man, I really liked her body.

When we got to the TV room, the lights were already dim and we sat on a huge sectional couch. Linda immediately kicked off her sandals and pulled a blanket over her, as her shoulders were mostly bare, her legs were bare and the dress that she wore was a very light, thin fabric. We had drinks and snacks and lots of small talk. The movie was kinda crap action. It was ok but not fantastic and Linda disappeared for a minute and came back with a wine cooler.

"Ahh...does Patricia know that you have that?" I asked.

"She knows that I drink them." she said, "Do you want one?"

"Maybe." I answered, "What kind do you have?"

"I have these but my parents' liquor cabinet is packed with stuff." she said, "Come look." Every time that she got up I was looking at her ass, and her strange walk was a turn on. The lighting in the TV room didn't allow any 'see through' moments like the walk ion the way in but as I followed her through the house, I could clearly see the bright white panties when the dress flowed up against her ass. My lusty side was definitely amping up, starting to distract me.

Linda drank from her bottle as she went through various things in the cabinet. Some of the bottles were very unique and there were many that I hadn't seen before. I grabbed a glass and poured some whisky that I liked the smell of. "Yuck!" she said, "Whisky tastes gross!"

"Oh come on! It's my favorite!" I said jokingly, as if my feelings were hurt and she laughed a little.

We got back to the movie but we weren't paying close attention to it. Linda was back under the blanket and chatty with the alcohol in her system. She was putting them away pretty quick and she also got a bit flirty with the influence of alcohol. I was still checking her out whenever she got up to go to the washroom or get another drink. Watching her little tits and that little ass sway as she scampered off was getting my gears turning.

When I mentioned that I was cold, she was quick to offer to share the blanket and I readily accepted. I wasn't actually cold but my evil lust was getting hungry and Linda had half of her fourth drink gone while Patricia was still three hours from arrival. Getting under the blanket with her was putting me closer to the treasures of the moment. She was on my right and as she draped the blanket over me, her arm brushed against mine, I said "Oh you're warm!"

"Yes, I'm warm and cozy!" she replied, and she leaned into me a bit with a laugh. I took this opportunity to extend my arm over her shoulders.

I pulled her in gently at the same time saying "Can that warm and cozy make my chill go away?" She laughed again then took another little drink and returned it to the coffee table. "Holy, your skin is so soft and smooth too!" I added quietly.

"You think so?" she asked, turning to me. With her face just inches from mine, she paused, waiting for my answer. I kissed her. Just a little one.

When she turned away, I said really softly "That was nice." Then, to break the tension I asked "Can you taste the whisky?"

Linda laughed quietly, nervously. "A little." she replied. When she turned to me again I moved close like I was going to kiss her again but I stopped. My mouth must have only been a half inch from hers and I just froze a few seconds. The movie was white noise at this moment and there were no other sounds at all.

"Well, I know that you hate the taste of whisky so I don't know if I should do it again." I told her in almost a whisper. After maybe 5 seconds or so, I kissed her again. She just kind of 'surrendered' so to speak, and I kissed her a few more times. Since she seemed to like the kissing, I began kissing her with a little more pressure and a little tongue as my cock swelled and started to become uncomfortable.

Her breathing got really deep and she started kissing me back enthusiastically. My cock continued to swell and lengthen and Linda's arms stayed at her sides as I reached out under the blanket and put my hand on her breast. It felt so firm through the light material of her dress. That firmness is one of the things that I love about small tits. Her mouth opened wide as my tongue probed in between her lips and she breathed heavily, her chest heaving.

I rubbed her chest and up to her shoulders. When rubbing her shoulders I went over the ties of her dress and pulled at them, then I would rub over her breasts again, feeling her firm nipples. After going up to her shoulders numerous times, I eventually untied the shoulder ties of the dress and started to pull the top of it down. She just gasped and panted in my mouth as I began gently squeezing and pulling on her bare tits under the blanket.

"These are so nice Linda." I whispered to her as I ran my hands over the soft flesh and gently tweaked her nipples. She just gasped and moaned as my mouth returned to hers. My cock was fully erect now and uncomfortable for sure, so I freed it as I moved down and kissed Linda's nipples with wet sucking pecks, poking them with the tip of my tongue. Her moans were more than enough to motivate me, so as I kissed her mouth again, I lightly pushed on her shoulder to lay her down on the big sectional.

As I got her laid out, I continued to kiss her and I pulled her dress up bit by bit, once in a while returning to squeeze her boobs and rub her nipples. As I pulled at her dress, she lifted herself up a few times to allow me to move the material from under her with less restriction. My cock ached for some stimulation and I took her hand, placing it on my throbbing pole. She wrapped her fingers around it and held it firmly but she didn't 'pump' it at all, so when I really started to need stimulation I moved my hips, kinda fucking her hand.

After I had her dress above her waist, I placed my hand on her cotton covered pussy with a couple fingers stroking over the thin cotton which was tight against her slit. "Oh god!" she gasped as my hand worked on her sensitive parts, gently stroking her pussy through her underwear. I moved my hips which moved my swollen pole in her hand, in time with my hand stroking her hot crotch.

I could feel the intense heat of her crotch as I rubbed it through the thin fabric and her panting and moaning was driving me crazy. Reaching down, I grabbed my pulsing erection from her hand and shifted my hips a bit. I pulled my hard cock up and when I let it go, it slapped down against her hip and upper thigh. I loved how she just panted and gasped, and as I started to stroke her smooth inner thighs, she spread her legs to allow me access. I put her hand on the wet knob of my dick and her breathing went all erratic as she rubbed it.

Moving my hand up to her flat belly, I slipped my hand inside her panties and she moaned, throwing her head back. My hand slid down her smoothly shaven mound and her hands grabbed my arm as I quickly but gently penetrated her wet little slippery fuck hole with my middle finger and ring finger. "Oh god Kevin!" she gasped.

She panted in such a way that it sounded like she was inhaling and she continued as I removed my wet fingers from her tight pussy to smear the slippery fluid over her slit and clit. She left a little hair around her slit like trim. Not prickly like stubble. Linda just moaned "Oh!" over and over and her breathing seemed erratic and desperate. As soon as I rubbed some slippery lube on her clit I would move my fingers down her slit and push them a couple of inches into her tight pussy again while she was losing her mind.

Pulling her panties off, I took a moment to free myself from my clothing and I flung her legs open. I glanced down and saw her pink slit framed with a little fur outline before falling between her thighs on top of her with my hard cock pressed into her hot mound and her belly as I pulled my shirt off. When I pressed my chest to her little tits my hands grasped her hips and her buttocks and I cocked my hips back, feeling my hard rod slip over her slit and the large head came to a stop right at her hot wet entrance.

"Oh god Kevin!" she panted, "Nobody's ever-" and my mouth muffled her words as I pushed my rock hard erection into her tight flesh. The fat head pushed a couple of inches into her as she squeezed me with her arms and grunted in my mouth, her little tits crushed with the weight of my chest. I drew back and pushed forward again. God her cunt was a tight little thing. I pulled back and thrust forward, seemingly making no progress in her each time I pushed.

The problem was that my cock was already bouncing and tingling and the way that she moaned and grunted while wiggling against me was too much. I pulled out of her and squeezed just below my knob to keep from coming. It was just incredibly intense so I sucked her tits and licked at her firm nipples while I regained my composure. After a couple of minutes, I placed my swollen weapon against her cunt hole again and she gasped and grabbed me tighter with both arms.

"Oh my god Kevin!" Linda moaned as I sunk the head into her hot cunt. Pushing my hands under her ass, I gripped her firm little cheeks lewdly as I worked the head in and out of her slippery hole but was stopped from sinking in each time. I pushed hard and felt a release in her tight tunnel, like I couldn't push deeper in, then suddenly, the barrier was gone and with her panicked sounding moans and groans, her hot breath filled my ear, I thrust my hard cock into her cunt.

After a dozen or so thrusts with my hands firmly holding her ass, I was sunk to my balls in her wet hole and I paused just a few breaths before I began pulling almost out of her tight confines, then bucking back into her. Her little pussy was so tight yet so slippery and warm.

I knew that I had a decent amount of time with her before Patricia would arrive so I was determined to stretch it out. Moving her around from position to position was fantastic and listening to her reactions from different angles and stimulation was incredible. We spoon fucked with her little butt against me while I reached around a played with her clit. When I pulled her on top of me, she slowly bounced on my dick as I held her little tits and gently tweaked her nipples.

Turning her while I was still inside her, she was facing away from me, raising herself up so that my cock head was the only thing left inside her. She would pause there before slowly settling down on my rigid pole. After she did this about 30 times, I pushed her forward a bit when she was at the top of her rise and my hard dick slapped down against my torso. I got up behind her and had her in a classic doggy style position on her hands and knees.

With the fat head of my cock up against her warm fuck hole, I grasped her waist with both hands and watched my hard length ease into her as I leaned forward. Her shiny little ass hole was in plain sight like a jewel, with light shimmering off of the little wrinkles as we moved. Leaning forward, I pulled at her arms so that her head and torso lowered. This accentuated the height of her hips with her long legs and gave me a better view of her ass hole. She continued gasping and breathing deeply as I pulled her arms behind her back and held them there with my left hand.

Linda gasped "Oh god Kevin!" every couple of strokes as I steadily packed her pussy. I moved my right hand over the small of her back and over her tail bone to gently put my thumb against her little anus. "OH!" she gasped as I pressed gently.

While I continued my steady stroke in her, I moved my thumb in circles on her tiny rose bud and fucked her tight cunt thoroughly. I knew that if I kept going like this, I probably wouldn't last long so I removed my shining erection from her snug tunnel. There was no visible blood but the light wasn't great and I was sure that I had broken her cherry earlier when I was able to push through the tightness, feel the release and bury myself in her.

I laid her on her back again. "Are you ok?" I whispered.

"Oh yes!" she panted, a hint of a laugh.

"Good." I said, "You feel fantastic!" She only responded with another hint of a laugh and was panting and gasping again. Lifting her right leg, I got in tight beside her, laying on my left side. After I rubbed her clit while sucking sloppy kisses on her mouth for a minute or so, I guided my cock to her cunt and pushed it in deep. This position gave me the best access to her pussy with my right hand and I rubbed her button gently as I fucked her tight box. It was obvious that she was getting a lot out of my new focus as her vocalizations became louder and less recognizable.

I believe in keeping a good thing going so I continued fucking long strokes into her and rubbing her clit. My stroke length was long and I loved the feeling of pulling my cock right out of her and pushing all of the way back in. This was one of my favorite things in sex, and with Linda, the sensation on the head of my dick mashing into her entrance was even more hot than most because her cunt was so tight.

Once in a while I would miss her hole on re-entry and have to reach down and direct my hard rod back to her hot wet tunnel but when I was on target, it was incredible feeling the bump on my knob just prior to her tight flesh enveloping my hard cock.

Linda was losing her mind and I thought that she was on the verge of coming for about 3 minutes but I never felt a thing in her pussy, so when I finally felt her flesh squeeze my pole, I slowed my stroke and stayed inside her. "That's it baby." I said to her softly, "Let it go." I said while continuing to rub her clit as her tight cunt spasmed and flexed on me.

After her orgasm was over she was somewhat limp, as if she was unconscious but she wasn't. She was still grunting as I began long stroking her again. There was a tone of discomfort so I asked her if she was ok again. "Well, I'm a little sore."

"Oh that's not good, I'll try to come soon." I offered.

"Um...yeah, I can't get pregnant." Linda said.

"For sure." I replied, "Could you take me in your mouth while I come?"

"I will try if that's what you want." she whispered.

"Ok. Let me stroke a few more times." I said as I pulled out of her and got on top of her between her legs. Pushing my fat cock head against her little pussy entrance was amazing and as her arms flung around me, I slipped my hands under her ass and sucked onto her mouth as I began mercilessly pounding my cock into her tight cunt. My mouth muffled her panicked moans and as I snuck the middle finger of my right hand against her ass hole, I began applying some pressure as I fucked her hard.

It was amazing and it wasn't long before my finger was in her little ass hole and my cock was tingling. I began pulling right out of her again and hammering back into her little pussy while my finger was buried in her ass hole. "Oh! Ow! Ow!" she grunted in time with my smashing thrusts. Lasting longer than I thought that I would, I stroked her for a few more minutes like this and I wanted to come but I was enjoying the process of defiling her so much.

Inevitably, my tingling throbbing rod told me that I was about to let loose so I pulled my red veiny weapon from her warm flesh and pulled my finger from her hot rectum. Quickly moving up toward her face, I pulled her up so that she was in more of a seated position as my pulsing cock entered her mouth. My dick flexed hard and sperm shot out of it. "Swallow it baby." I whispered to her as I felt her tongue moving around rather clumsily while I held her head gently.

She coughed very shortly and I watched sperm and saliva spill out of her mouth and down off of her chin onto her left breast. Her mouth opened wide to accommodate my bouncing rod land it ooked like she was trying hard to catch the long ropes of my jism as she swallowed some and some ran from her mouth onto her tit and her dress. My rod was flexing and spasming, squirting semen onto her tongue.

As my orgasm wound down she continued with her mouth on my cock but with the sensitivity being so intense I said "Keep it in your mouth but don't move on it or move your tongue against it. It's too sensitive right now." I explained and I held her head gently.

12