Prom Night Patricia Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid back to catch my breath as I moved her head off of my still hard rod, Linda followed me, laying down with me but her head at hip level. As soon as we were both settled, I felt her hand on my hip and some minimal contact against my hard, but recovering tool. When I looked down, I saw that she was sticking her tongue out and poking my pole with her tongue, making it move to the side then sway back toward her. After a minute or so, she took my cock in her mouth again.

She just applied some light suction which was nice as I waited for my sensitivity to fade away. When I recovered, I began moving my hard cock in her mouth and she hummed "Mmm...mmm...mmm..." on it as the big head rubbed against her tongue. She sucked my dick like she worshipped it, and that was just great for me. Soon my erection was throbbing and ready for action again and I pushed it into Linda's mouth more forcefully.

When I pulled my saliva covered cock from her panting mouth, I kissed her wet lips and said "I want to fuck again."

"Oh!" she grunted as I got on top of her again and stabbed at her cunt. "Oh!" she gasped again, a sense of discomfort in her tone. I noted that her pussy wasn't as wet and slippery as when I was inside her only minutes earlier. "Oh! I don't think I can..." she complained.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I pushed my erect cock into her warm cunt.

"Oh! It hurts!" she explained.

"That's because you never did it before. It might be sore for a couple of days. I can do it a different way." I offered.

"Ok." she said, sounding relieved, "It hurts too much." I removed my erect penis from her hot cunt and lifted her legs, pushing them toward her, which raised her ass. Pressing my fat cock head against her little anus, I pushed gently. It was completely unrelenting. "You're not going to do it there are you?" Linda whispered.

"Yes. I want to do it there so I don't hurt your pussy." I told her, taking some saliva from my mouth and spreading it on her ass hole.

"Can't you just wait and we can do it again when it's better?" she asked.

"I can't wait Linda." I explained, "Look at this thing." and I raised up so that she could see my fully erect phallus, purple veins in the shaft and large purplish head, streaming clear fluid from the hole. It lurched involuntarily as she looked at it and I pressed my thumb into her ass moments later. "You might really like it." I assured her. After working my thumb in her ass a bit, I removed it and pushed the big head against her little hole again, taking more saliva and spreading it on my shaft and the big rim of the head as I leaned toward her.

"AH!" she gasped with her breathing shallow and quick.

"Relax and breathe deeply." I assured her as I pushed the entire head of my cock in her tight hole and rubbed more saliva on my shaft.

"Oh wait!" she whispered "I'm not ready!" I pushed another inch in her tight hole before pulling back a bit. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" she begged as I covered her mouth with mine and pushed another inch into her ass hole. My mouth muffled her long groan as I pulled back and laid into her again, burying half of my cock in her tight ass.

"It's so good baby!" I told her as soon as I broke away from her mouth.

"Oh no..." she panted as I spread still more saliva on my shaft and leaned into her. "I can't take it!" she lamented just as I pushed into her again.

"You can do it." I assured her, "Just until your pussy stops hurting." and I pulled back until just the head was still being held by her tight ring, then leaned against her again.

"No! Stop!" she protested as I began fucking her little ass hole a little more aggressively, trying to work more of my dick into her hot tightness.

"You're ok..." I began but she cut me off.

"Stop! I don't want..." she protested and I covered her mouth with mine as I pushed my pole into her ass hole. I slid my left hand over her mouth to continue to muffle her objections as I took my lips off of hers and worked my fat cock back and forth in her ass. I buried it right to my balls as I heard Linda's stifled "Noooooo!" and felt it vibrate my hand. After I fucked some good long strokes in her ass, I pulled right out of her and stabbed my hard fleshy probe back through her anus into her heat.

Glancing at the clock, I saw that there was still an hour and a half before Patricia's expected arrival time so I held still in Linda's hot tight tunnel. A few minutes of just getting used to the feeling of being filled up by my cock would hopefully ease her anxiety. As I took my hand off of her mouth she panted, begging "Please...please..." and my mouth covered hers. She kissed me back enthusiastically so I could tell that she was still engaged.

"You're ok." I said softly as she panted. "And you're making me feel so good."

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh yes!" I assured "So good! Am I hurting you really bad?"

"No. It's ok." she said "It'snot bad."

I started slowly moving back and forth in her ass again. "Well why are you asking me to stop then?"

"This is something that only sluts do." she said.

I leaned back, removing my cock from her ass and drooled some saliva on the shaft. "No, this is something that you do when you really love someone." I said before placing the big head against her hole again and pushing back into her tight sleeve. "And I love doing it to you Linda." I said, "Also I can keep fucking you without hurting your little pussy any more."

"Oh god Kevin!" she moaned as my pole sunk into her to the balls and I felt the tight ring of her anus gripping the base of my shaft. Taking every opportunity that I could, I would drool more saliva on my cock to lube it more and make it more comfortable for her and I gently manipulated her clit. Her breathing was deep and she seemed more aroused as I played with her little button while sawing my veiny erection back and forth through her tight anus. Occasionally I would remove my pole from her ass, and watch as her hole would stretch when the head was the only thing still inside her.

"This doesn't mean I'm a slut." she whispered as I slowly dragged my hard cock from her ass as it clung tomy thick shaft.

"No." I said "Just don't let anyone else do it. It's so good!"

Carefully, I'd pull and watch as her ass hole held on to the flared edge of my knob, then suddenly release it and retreat as it closed slowly again. "Oh god!" she'd gasp and when her hole flexed closed, I would press the fat knob against it again and lean on it until my cock sunk into her hot tightness about halfway. A couple of strokes would get me to full depth again. I took her hand and put it on her clit so that she could get exactly what she needed as I fucked her ass a little rougher.

She was starting to rub herself a little more intensely and her other hand was groping one of her little tits so I began removing my throbbing cock from her ass every few strokes and pausing to drool on my shaft a bit every few times I took it out. As I pushed into her again, she inhaled sharply and gasped "Oh!" and I felt her rectum pulse quickly but weakly on my tingling bone. Then the contractions were strong and rythmic as she gasped "OH!" in time with them.

I fucked a few hard thrusts into her spasming ass and my load let go. As I held deep in her ass, I fell on top of her and felt the pulsing of her muscles and the spasms of my lurching penis shooting semen into her hot depths. Licking and sucking at her gasping mouth, I uttered "Oh yes! Fuck me!" as my load bathed her hot clenching insides.

It was an intense orgasm and the feeling of electric pulses went on long after my semen stopped shooting out of my cock. Linda continued moaning as my body kept jerking from the sensations. Eventually, I pulled my slightly softening cock from Linda's tight ass hole. "I'm not a slut, right?" she whispered.

"No you aren't at all." I told her. "We can do this again." as I sucked a few kisses on her nipples. "I would like to keep doing it now but your sister will be home soon." I said and I helped her dress. "You shouldn't tell anyone about this though. They might get the wrong idea."

"Yeah. They might think I'm a slut." Linda said.

"They might but they would be wrong." I told her, "Best to not give them anything to misinterpret. And don't tell Patricia. I know that she and her boyfriend are still together but she's confused and having a tough time with it, I think."

"I think so too." she agreed.

I cleaned up before Patricia arrived and Linda only stayed up about an hour after that so it wasn't long after that, Patricia took a shower. When she finished her shower, she pretty well attacked me, grabbing my hard cock and impaling her pussy on it while panting and going on about how we can't do this and that we have to stop. It was the usual fare but it was still really hot and I had to pull her damp towel out from under her while I fucked her hot cunt. As hot as she was, when I fucked her ass hole I still thought about fucking Linda a couple of times.

With Patricia, I had established a routine of always coming in her ass. So I would get her off first, then fuck her ass until I came but lately, she would say things like "We shouldn't be doing this and you can't put it in the other hole." Then she would pull her wet cunt off of me, steer the big head to press against her ass hole, and rub her clit as I fucked her hot tight ass. Often, she would come first but her orgasms always pushed me over the edge, so a couple of her contractions while she panted "Stop! We can't!" was all it took for me.

After getting off with Linda twice before Patricia arrived, then coming in Patricia's ass 3 more times, my manhood was in need of some rest as I drifted off thinking of how incredible this night had worked out.

12