Prom Night Pegging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why do you think I never stay with guys for that long?" She said, and I felt her softly rocking the cock inside of me. I shuddered again as I held her to me.

"So you reveal that you're super kinky and...unnnfff...guys get scared offfff?" I asked in a whisper between us, enjoying the continued fullness and her naked skin pressing against me as we lay there all wrapped up together.

"Basically. I've had a couple of guys that were into it...but they couldn't handle me in the end. Jackson...I'm like...REALLY kinky. And whoever I date...I basically need them to be that kinky too," she said. I felt her push the dildo into me firmly as I kept my legs wrapped around her butt.

"Well...I'm super fucking into you so far," I told her, and she gave me a wicked smile.

She pulled out and rolled me over onto my stomach. Then there was more lube, and she was straddling my ass and pushing inside me again. This was strictly for her now. I was cummed out. It still felt incredible. She fucked me from behind and used me for her needs.

She lay down on me and just fucked me for a while, good and firm, in a rhythm that stimulated the buzzing toy against her pussy. She was grinding into me in a way that left me feeling completely hers.

She brought her hands up under my arms to hold my shoulders as she fucked. Her lips traveled up beside my face.

"My dream boy let's me take his ass whenever I want. Do you understand?" She said to me, and her hips fucked my spread buns.

"Mmmmhmmmm," I moaned back, and her pounds made me whimper.

"My dream boy has a slutty ass and will do whatever I tell him to do," she said. And again I moaned affirmatively to her. She could tell how much I was loving the verbal seduction. She fwapped against my hole with her fat cock, as the strapon straps dangled against me.

"I want a boy that loves cum...and I want a boy that'll take cock for me." When she said this I instinctually moaned, but I wasn't sure what she meant by "cock" here. Did she mean her cock or...or did she mean...?

She leaned in closer to my ear. "My biggest fantasy..." and the way her soft lips dragged against my ear, I was actually starting to get hard against the bed again. She was on another level of sexy. "Is a boy that'll let me train his ass to love cock and cum," I gulped as she confessed this. I should've been so turned off, but that was impossible because I was being impaled and moaning like a whore the whole way through.

"I want a boy that'll suck on a cock while I watch. I want a boy that'll share a cock with me. And I want a boy that'll let me bend him over and get fucked by big cocks...Just. Like. This. Cock." And each word was a thumping thrust that rocked the whole bed. She was so in control of my fantasies. I imagined being this submissive for real cock. I thought about her laying beside me while I was fucked by an actual cock. It sounded exciting. Because she made it sound so sexy to her. And I wanted to please her so badly.

"Yessssss fuckkkk," I was dying for how she fucked me.

"Are you going to be a little slut for me, Jackson?" She asked, and she fucked me so hard I could hear the fwapping of her skin against my ass. This girl was pounding me.

"YESSSSSS!" I moaned back to this insatiable vixen.

"Are you gonna swallow cock and take cock up your ass?" I moaned back yes again.

"Goood Boyyyy!" I heard her moaning louder and harder all the way through what would be her final orgasm of the night. The sexy talk and the intense buzz inside the strapon brought her crashing down on top of me in a pile of intense tremblings as she rammed me fully through her explosive finale. She came the way I came.

Hard.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm babbbbbbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," she moaned into my sweaty back, as she rubbed her appreciative body against mine.

We untangled as she pulled the messy dick out of me. She unstrapped herself and put the toys on the bedside table.

She crawled back into bed with me and we stared at each other longingly. She ran her hands down my chest and shoulders and arms. I did the same to her. We were naked and so fucking into each other. The attraction was mindnumbingly intense.

We lay side-by-side and she played with my half-hard cock below us softly, the way no girl had ever done with me after sex. Her perfume filled my nose and her sweat was my funky pheromonal match.

We stayed up talking for a while which was amazing.

"So were you serious about all that stuff you said while you were fucking me?" I asked her, wondering if any of it was exaggerated for her orgasm.

"Yes. Completely. I know it sounds super kinky and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to just reveal all of that all at once but I was so horny while I was fucking you," she said.

I grabbed her suddenly around the waist and pulled her into hold her face with me hand. "Hey...do not ever apologize for being yourself. I'm so fucking turned on by you. I LOVE how direct you are. And that was the best sex I've ever had." She beamed at my compliments and looked at me like she couldn't believe I was real. She brought her hands up to rest on my face and neck.

"Mmmm Jackson I love hearing you say that," she said, and she was so honest and heartfelt in the way she said it.

"I have never had my ass played with before tonight," I said to her, blushing a little as I bit her finger traveling past my mouth.

"I knew you hadn't," she said, "I could tell by your sounds and reactions...I wanted to make your first time really good," she said in the sweetest way.

"How did you know I wasn't going to freak out?" I asked curiously.

"Oh...I didn't. And trust me...guys have freaked out with me before. But look, that's who I am sexually. I like the role reversal, I like to be in charge sometimes...and like...I'm super into boys who explore their sexuality. It's my biggest turn on. Also...I'm an ass girl. Like...I'm obsessed with ass. So. Fucking. Obsessed." She slid down my body and rolled me onto my stomach again as I turned to look back over my shoulder at her. It was honestly exhilarating to have a girl that focused so much on my butt. I'd never had that attention before. "And your ass is...babe...it's fucking sexy as fuck. I wish you could've seen how good you looked with my cock inside of you." I smiled wide at her blatant honesty. She was absolutely shameless in her adoration of my buns.

"That's kind of hot...no one has ever talked about my ass like that," I said, looking back at her.

"Really? That blows my mind. You are so crazy hot," she replied. "And especially because you let me take you," and she kissed my hole with a little peck, before spanking both of my buns playfully with both hands.

She crawled back up the bed with me and we snuggled. After bathroom trips and teeth brushing we were cozied up under the covers.

We fell asleep cocooned against each other. I was so happy with this girl. She was so happy with me.

I woke up that next morning feeling something very warm. I opened my eyes to her lips spreading over my cock head and engulfing me in her hot mouth.

Her fingers teased my hole and she sucked me with long, slow slurps.

"Fuckkkk Bridge...gooood morning to you," I moaned happily as my body quickly awoke to the all-over pleasure of a morning wood blowjob. Her messy hair was pulled up in a ponytail as she worked.

We traded off. I ate her out and licked her ass. She did the same for me. We sixtynined and ate each other's buns and said nasty things to each other. She was just as slutty as I had been for her. She had me sit down on one of her dildo's, and then climbed on top of me to ride me.

This was incredible. I had this big thing in my ass while she rode me and squeezed my cock with her pussy muscles. She watched my face with lust each time she would sink down on me, noting how the toy inside me contorted my lips with each new thrill. We made out for a while like this, and each time her ass would push down on my crotch, I'd feel the toy press firmly into my ass.

She began to ride me harder, like a true cowgirl.

"Mmmm, fuckkk, yesssss, Jackson your cock is sooooo fuggging gooooodd," and her hips bucked on me with all the energy of an 18-year-old in heat.

"I'm gonna cummmm," I moaned to her, and her own orgasm began to rise with mine.

The combination of the toy rocking in my bottom and her pussy sliding smoothly over my hard cock was too much. She was so perfectly tight and smooth and this girl was so wet when she was horny.

We moaned horny noises into each other's mouths as we fucked hard for sixty more seconds. We poured everything into each other.

My eyelids were practically fluttering as she held my neck and moaned into my mouth while we came together. It was delightfully erotic in every way.

She fell down next to me, and pulled me with her, still inside her. We held each other tightly, not able to get enough. The dildo slid out and I threw it on the nightstand to clean later.

The sun was barely peaking over the distant mountains and seeping through the thick, hotel curtains. It wasn't even 6:00 AM yet. She had such a sexual appetite. Maybe even more than me, which I didn't even think was possible.

She looked over at me with hair draped across her face. She was aglow with the wonder of post-orgasmic bliss. I loved being in her body.

"Baby..." she looked at me with these glazed eyes, as my hand caressed her cheek and felt the warm flush of her beautifully tan skin. We pretzled our legs below us and scooted very close to each other, as she locked my fingers in hers.

"Yeah...I know."

And we fell back asleep.