All Comments on 'Prom Night Tryst (The Beginning)'

by Domes88

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this writer, it’s a shame he/she never follows up to the chapter 1 of the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The title does not match the story. Pretty bland story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The twist at the end is the only thing that ruined it for me. You already made one twist with the gf being left out…definitely didn’t need to do that but whatever. Now, the added “friends” came up to the room and took pics and now what blackmail. Just wasn’t need in my opinion

Professor_XXXProfessor_XXXabout 2 years ago

Hot enough story. Too bad they missed the prom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
?

Damn shitty way to treat Madi, he was a fucking creep. 1 star for the ending...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To cliffb26. If she’s 18 at grade 11, she may have lost a grade due to sickness, or whatever.

Anyway, pretty good tale. More to come?

5*

Tc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Terrible story, nothing to do with prom, protagonist takes advantage of drunken sister and treats girlfriend like crap. Absolutely nothing to root for here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a fan of the last twist... other people entering and taking pics it just wasnt needed in the story

bshell47bshell47about 2 years ago

AWESOME Prom Story!!

What next?

Can’t wait for the “Morning After”

Will the Beginning be the END ?

brfr7721brfr7721about 2 years ago

Way too many inconsistencies and a crappy plot line. Don't quit your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First it was story about brother protecting sister from all suitors; then sister says take my friend to prom, ending up dating for 2 yrs; then this sex threesome is at a drunken 19 yr old party for the 2 girls; the threesome wasn't planned, it was only supposed to be the him and Madi, his sister stumbled in drunk and interrupted and Madi prompted Ally to get naked.

So is this prom, or a birthday party. If he was his sister's protector why would he take advantage of her while was so drunk she didn't know what she was doing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

more please

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

4/5, almost a 3/5...too short, and the ending left A LOT to be desired!

Write more, please, you have started something that could go a long way!

winterplayingwinterplayingalmost 2 years ago

Really need another chapter! Hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SO THE BITCH MADI SENT THE OTHER FRIENDS TO SEE THE BROTHER AND SISTER FUCKING EACH OTHER!!

MORAL OF THE STORY: DON'T EVER TRUST FRIENDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is interesting, however it needs a rewrite. I get the older brother being a protector and ever so respectful of his sister and friends, but what caused the major change. I was confused about the prom night and the birthday celebration. Now I understand the relationship between his sister and best friend which also was his girlfriend friend wanting to take their relationship to the next level, but how do you disrespect your so call girlfriend with your sister. Now I get people are into threesomes with girlfriends and siblings. But not just completely disregard her altogether with your sister. Therefore it is understandable why she put you on front street with your other friends. Please continue to write more on your redraft about consequences and where do you go from there. Love to read more.

Borderline_deviantBorderline_deviantover 1 year ago

The writing was not bad, and the premise was good. The sister crashing his first time with gf after dating for a year was perhaps not the best, but could have worked if the girls had experimented a bit before. Ignoring his girlfriend to the point where she left was a shitty move, and brought the score down to two. No need for a sequel, rather a rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yup. Gotta have part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

weaker than my pullout game!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The brother had the best of both world's for a while

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomes88@Domes88
A guy who has a beautiful family that provide the inspiration for his fantasies, and likes reading about those of others.