Prom Night with My Father Pt. 03

Story Info
When my mother gives my brother permission to join in.
4.1k words
4.66
22.4k
42

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/07/2024
Created 12/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 3. My older brother.

"What happened to you last night?" my older brother asked from across the breakfast table. I had taken a shower and put on a fresh t-shirt and shorts. He must have slept in to be having breakfast this late.

"You know, the storm." I demurred, looking down at my cereal.

"Un-huh. It sounded like you all were fighting in there. Are you in trouble?"

The thought made me chuckle. "Oh my gosh, just don't ask ok?"

"Ok, whatever." I'm sure he could tell I was lying but he didn't feel like pushing the issue. "I'm going to lift weights in the garage. See you later, sis."

Sitting alone at the table I texted my mom. "Kyle suspects something."

She texted back in a few minutes. "Taking a bath, I'll talk to him later."

I went off to my room to work on college applications. I had more dreams for my life, if the lockdowns would ever be lifted.

Later in the morning after my brother's workout he came to my room to get help with his own applications. He had chosen to defer a year. We hoped to get accepted to the same schools if possible.

My Mom showed up to my room a bit later, in her fluffy white robe she wore around the house all the time, and carrying her fancy new digital camera.

"How are the applications coming?" she asked.

"They're coming, I guess. It's so tedious." I volunteered from behind my laptop, sitting on my bed.

"Hey is sis in trouble? I thought I heard Dad yelling at her last night and this morning."

"Oh no, not at all, just the opposite" she said, barely able to contain a smile.

"What do you mean?" Kyle seemed genuinely bewildered.

"Your father and your sister are getting along just fine" she assured him, while shooting me a sneaky look. I didn't like where any of this was going. I didn't want anyone else to know about our tryst.

"You two are being really weird right now" he grumbled.

"Do you want to tell him?" my mother whispered as she fiddled with her camera.

"Mom!" I shot back, horrified she would consider telling anyone.

"Tell me what?" demanded my brother, his curiosity piqued. "If he wasn't yelling at you, what was all the commotion about? It sounded like you all were about to break all the furniture..."

My mother and I must have both blushed as the possibility dawned on him.

"Wait you weren't, no you couldn't! Sis you didn't, did you??"

"Umm" I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"Let's not talk about it" suggested my mother, but it was too late.

"Did you entice Dad with all that skimpy stuff you've been wearing?" Finally he was catching on.

"Umm... maybe?" I offered meekly, knowing I was already caught.

"Maybe? I've seen what you wear with your tits almost hanging out. Mom, did you ok this?"

"We're all adults here, Kyle. You two are grown, just like your father and me. We can all make our own grown decisions." She shut the door behind her.

"Holy shit" he stammered. "What all did you do?"

"That's between your father and her and it's going to stay that way. But yes they had my approval. I made sure everything was safe." She sat down beside him on the little couch in my room. "Look, honey... All adults have urges, we just have to manage them in a responsible way."

"Yeah, tell me about it. I have plenty of urges, especially now that I just turned twenty." Kyle seemed kind of mad. "But I don't go around the house trying to seduce you!"

"Oh Kyle, as if you hadn't thought about it." My mom shot back. "I know how teenage boys are, the Oedipus complex and everything."

"Mom I would never act on that. That's why I need a girlfriend..." He looked down. Poor thing. No pussy for my brother Kyle.

"How's that going?" my mother asked.

"Nowhere during this lockdown, Mom." That hit home for me, too.

"Listen, if you ever feel those urges, you don't have to seduce me. All you have to do is ask, ok? You know I love you, Kyle. You're my firstborn son, my very handsome son."

"That sounds really weird again, Mom. What are you saying?"

"All I'm saying is, your sister lost her virginity here at home, safely. It's only fair that I approve the same thing for you. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? I'm already pregnant." She loosened her robe enough to rub her baby bump. I saw his eyes admiring what he could see of her 38 year old body.

I sat there in silence. My brother sat there in silence, until he muttered "All I have to do is ask?"

"Yes, honey."

He looked over his shoulder at me. I shrugged.

"Mom, what if I wanted to see your tits?"

"Well that's easy enough, Kyle." She set her camera down on my dresser and then loosened her robe even more, letting it slide back off her shoulders, revealing her DD breasts, full of milk for our baby brother. "It's ok, you can look. I've seen how you try to steal a glance any time I'm feeding little Timmy."

He did more than look, he stared wide eyed. "Oh my God, Mom... Mom they're huge... They're amazing."

My mother must have noticed something happening in his shorts.

"Oh what do we have there?" she inquired.

"Mom..." he blushed.

"Do you like looking at my body, dear?" Clearly she enjoyed the attention.

"Mom... it just does that sometimes..." I could see his cock twitching beneath his shorts, too.

"Do you want to touch them?" she asked while jiggling her two boobs up and down a bit for him. "I haven't felt you touch my chest since you were a baby."

"I mean, if you want me to." He couldn't stop himself from staring. I can't say I blame him. My mom's boobs are really nice.

"All you have to do is ask, son."

"Mom, may I?" he asked earnestly.

"Yes, son." She motioned him closer to her.

He leaned in closer and rubbed his hand on one of her breasts, then the other, cupping them in his hands, rubbing her enlarged nipples until big drops of milk dripped out. My mom tilted her head back, enjoying this. I noticed she had left her camera on. She must have wanted to record whatever would happen between them.

"Do you want to suck on them, Kyle? All you have to do is ask. I have more milk than little Timmy can drink."

"Mom, may I?" he asked, entranced by beauty of her body.

"Yes, son."

With that permission he didn't hesitate. He leaned over farther and took her right breast in his mouth. She held his head to her bare chest, cradling it like a new born baby. I could hear little slurping sounds as he drew the warm milk out of her.

"Yes, honey, now the other."

He obediently switched to her left breast, sucking from it next until he had to come up for air. I saw her fresh milk dribbling from his chin.

"Mom it's so warm and rich. Somehow I miss suckling from you."

"Good, I'm glad you like the taste of it. I'll be making plenty of it for the foreseeable future, with another baby on the way already. Does suckling on me turn you on?"

"Yes Mommy, it does..."

"Oh Kyle, I miss you calling me Mommy. Would you show it to me?"

He reached down to pull his shorts about halfway down his thighs. His cock flopped out, already long and hard, pointing almost straight in the air. Now I had seen two rigid cocks in this house in one day. Maybe lockdown had its perks, after all.

"Oh honey it's majestic! Do you want me to touch it for you?" I could tell she really wanted to. It must have been the first time she had seen him hard. Clearly she enjoyed how her body turned him on just as much as I enjoyed how my body turned my father on.

"Mom!" he meekly protested. I sensed his protests would quickly crumble.

"All you have to do is ask, honey."

"Umm... Mommy, please... would you stroke it for me?" he tilted his head back, closing his eyes.

She leaned over and began to stroke it lovingly, making it grow even larger until it twitched with his pulse.

"Would you like me to suck on it for you, Kyle?" she asked.

"Mom....." he moaned softly.

"All you have to do is ask, honey."

"Please... Mommy... would you suck on it for me?"

"Of course, son."

She leaned over and took his rigid cock in her mouth, first sucking on just the tip, making it wet with her saliva before sliding her lips farther down his shaft until she had every inch in her mouth. He held onto her head and helped her to start bobbing up and down. I supposed this wasn't the first time he had ever gotten head from a woman. I wondered how many of his girlfriends had made him cum in their mouth.

He must have inherited his stamina from our father. My old boyfriend would have cum twice already in the time she slurped on him, letting him probe her throat over and over and over. Finally she needed a break. Gasping for air exclaimed "Oh Kyle, I thought I would make you cum!"

"Not yet, Mommy..." he moaned, his head tilted back, breathing heavily himself. "I guess it takes more than that for me to cum." We all knew what he meant, what he wanted and she wanted to give him.

"All you have to do is ask, son."

"Mommy, can I? Can I put it inside you?"

"I've been waiting for you to ask me that, son. I *want* to feel you inside me...please."

She pulled her robe the rest of the way off, exposing her narrow waist above her wide hips, her long smooth legs and her almost completely shaven pussy. He stared at her glorious 38 year old body as she pulled his shorts the rest of the way off his legs and lifted off his shirt.

"Have you ever felt a woman's pussy before?" she asked, tenderly.

"No Mommy, I've never gone that far..."

"Good, then you will get to enjoy mine first. You've been inside me before when I carried you for nine months. Now that you're grown, I want to feel you inside me again..." she whispered to him as she climbed on top of him.

"Yes Mommy, please!"

They seemed to forget I was even there. I had seen the kind of sexual passion my mother shared with my father. Now she welcomed my brother into her body the same way, guiding his cock with her hand as she lowered down, until the instant his bare tip penetrated her.

"Ooooh" she moaned at the sensation of a new cock inside her. She had probably never cheated on my dad before. Now here she was, giving in to her own urges to commit adultery, to form an incestuous relationship with my brother, to yield herself to their forbidden sexual urges.

Instinctively my brother held on to her generous wide ass and pulled her down on him, impaling our mother on his throbbing long cock.

"Unnnhhh yesss!!!" My mother cried out. "You feel so big inside me! How does my pussy feel on you, darling?"

"Mommy you feel so warm and wet!" He looked enraptured with the forbidden pleasure of it all.

"Good I want you to enjoy it!" She began riding him up and down, bucking her hips from side to side, then front to back, then around in circles. I could see him shaking and moaning, digging his fingers into the soft flesh of her jiggly round ass cheeks. Then she leaned forward, rubbing her baby bump against his stomach. "Can you feel your little sister growing in there? Now you're both inside me!"

Clearly she relished that feeling of completeness. I wondered for how long she had resisted the urge to do this, probably since the day he turned eighteen.

She had told me one time that pregnancy made her hormones go wild. Maybe this is what she meant.

I saw him start thrusting up into her, trying to take over control, using his throbbing cock to try to satisfy our mother. Her body eagerly responded to his advances.

"Yes darling, probe me deeper, make me take every inch!"

"Yes mommy" he pushed himself up into her over and over, over and over, in obedience and raw passion. She moaned at the forbidden pleasure, her face beaming with naughty delight. He pulled her closer, pressing her baby bump closer to him, and leaning his head forward until it was buried between her huge swaying breasts. She knew what he wanted. He guided her left breast into his mouth, letting him nurse on her as she rode him. She began bucking faster, riding him with more passion as he suckled fresh milk from her body. I knew she couldn't take much more of this.

She moaned louder and started to quiver. He kept going, stimulating her more and more until he finally sent her over the edge. Her face contorted and blushed red as the orgasm finally hit her. She moaned and shook in his arms. He didn't seem to know what to do. He wrapped his arms around her, holding their naked bodies pressed together, his throbbing cock still inside her, inches away from the growing fetus on the other side of her cervix.

When the orgasm subsided she pulled her breast away from his mouth.

"Now lay me down on the carpet, Kyle, and keep making love to me."

"Yes Mommy" he did what he was told, holding her in his muscular arms and guiding her down to the soft carpeted floor of my bedroom. I noticed they hadn't kissed. I couldn't imagine having sex without kissing, but then again, I couldn't imagine kissing my brother, or letting him rail my pussy.

I watched my mother as she spread her legs wide for him. She held onto her baby bump to steady the fetus as he instinctively nestled between her legs. Now I could see how big his balls were, hanging loose below him, one slightly lower than the other. He must need to release them, I thought. He can't last much longer, I thought. But I was wrong.

He climbed on top of her, guiding his cock back into her waiting cunt, the same spot he had emerged from just twenty years ago. Then he grabbed hold of her massive breasts, squeezing them in his big hands, the same breasts that had nourished him as a baby. Now as a grown man he took control of his mother, and took full advantage of the missionary position. Ramming himself straight into her pussy over and over, he made her to take every inch of his length and his girth. She wriggled beneath him, loving every moment of his unbridled passion for her.

For what seemed like forever he unleashed all his pent up sexual desires on our mother, making her writhe with pleasure on the floor of my bedroom. He varied his speed from slow to fast and back to slow as she moaned from the uninterrupted ecstasies of their forbidden sexual union. Finally he picked up speed and kept building, not slowing down.

Sensing him reaching his limits she cried out to him, panting from the pounding she endured. "Do you want to cum inside me, darling?"

"Mommy., I.... Mommy.... my balls are so heavy!" he moaned from above her.

"You need to release them, then. All you have to do is ask, son!" she moaned back to him.

"Mommy can I cum inside you? Deep inside you??" he couldn't hide that animal desire within him.

"Yes son! I want you to cum for me darling! I want you to finish inside me!" she moaned from the floor, holding on to his bare shoulders.

"Mmmmmm yesssss.... yes Mommy, I will!" he panted from on top of her, acting on the very urge he swore he would never act upon.

"Then fuck me harder, son! I want to be the first woman to receive your seed!" cried my mother, encouraging him on, enraptured by their shared passion.

"Mmmmmm... Mommy you will be! So many times I've felt the urge to, I've dreamed to, I've wanted to!" He must have, for over a year. Finally, for once in his life, he had the chance to release his cum into the willing pussy of a woman he had only dreamt about.

"Use me, Kyle! Use me! FUCK me! FILL ME!" she moaned even louder. It's a good thing my dad had to go to work at the power company today, I thought. He might kill all of us. He'd better never see this video.

"OH MOMMY!!!" he cried out, crashing his body against hers faster, and faster, and faster. "I'M GOING TO CUM!!!"

"Yes, son! Keep going! FILL ME!! I love you son!"

"MOMMY I LOVE YOU!!!!" he cried out, squeezing her breasts and pounding her pussy just like my father had done to me this same morning. With one last thrust I saw him push into her with every bit of his remaining strength. All his muscles suddenly tensed as he groaned loudly, from deep within his being, like an animal howling at the moon. His orgasm crashed over him, with an intensity that rocked his whole frame. They both closed their eyes and moaned in unison as he ejaculated deep inside her, as deep as he could push himself into her. I could see his balls had tightened closer to his body and now twitched with each contraction, each wave of sperm that he released from his balls down his shaft, on their way to flood her already pregnant body. She writhed beneath him, receiving his hot seed inside her, her hands now holding her baby bump as he began thrusting again slowly, still pumping everything he had into her. She fell silent beneath him, letting him still slide in and out of her wet pussy for several more minutes as he must have finished releasing every drop of cum he had for her. Now drained, and still quivering, slowly he continued to make love to her, now giving her gentle, long strokes. She let go of her baby bump and let it sway on her belly. She rubbed him from his strong bare shoulders down to his tight muscular ass, enjoying his body as he continued to enjoy hers.

"Mmmm do you want to keep going?" she asked with her eyes closed.

"I'm still hard for you, Mommy..." he moaned from above her. Just amazing, I thought, the stamina that the men in this family have. I could tell he had inherited the same burning sexual passions that my father had, the same innate ability to make love, to keep going and going for hours.

"All you have to do is ask, son."

"Mommy can we do it a second time?"

My mother welcomed the continued thrusting from him, holding on to his muscular ass as he continued using her pussy for his pleasure.

"Yes, yes son! How does my pussy feel now, darling?"

"Mommy it feels sooooo good! You're sooo hot, so wet, so incredible! I love you so much!" he moaned. My mother spread her legs even wider, letting him in to the hilt of his rigid cock, taking every inch from him, over and over.

"I love how you feel inside me, right where you belong. Keep fucking me, as long as you want! Take your time darling!"

He must have channeled every urge he had ever had to be with her, sliding himself in and out of her wet cunt over and over and over. I imagined how with every thrust his tip must splash into the pool of his own semen he had released inside her from their first round.

Finally he lowered himself down and while still thrusting he leaned down to kiss her. She held him close, welcoming her into her mouth. She's probably never even kissed another man, I thought.

Then she held onto him and rolled them both on their side. He kept sliding into her from the side as she wrapped one leg around him, helping him thrust in and out of her as they kissed. After several minutes she rolled him on his back and then rode him slowly, taking his cock straight up into her over and over, in the cowgirl position, before spinning herself around with his cock still in her, until she could ride him reverse cowgirl. He arched his back with pleasure as she did it. He kept rubbing her big round ass as she rose up until his tip would almost come out, before sliding all eight inches back down. I hadn't tried that position with my father. I wanted to.

Finally she spun back around and kissed him, falling back into his arms. They rolled over once more for him to be on top. He must have recovered all his strength from the first round. He picked up her legs and held on to her ankles, all the better to push himself deep into her pussy. With every thrust I saw the baby bump rock on her belly, and her swollen DD breasts flop back and forth on her chest. Our mother grabbed her own breasts to steady them, rubbing them and moaning as her oldest son kept fucking her harder and faster.

"Son do you want to cum inside me again??" she moaned, sensing him building in passion.

"Yes, Mommy, I want to!" he cried, a look of strain and exertion on his face as he kept ramming himself into her, banging their bodies together with every thrust.

12