Prom Night with My Father Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you, all you... have to do... is ask, son!"

"Please Mommy, can I cum inside you again?"

"Yes son, do it! Fill me with all your cum!"

"Mommy I need to! I need to cum again!" he seemed more and more desperate.

"Oh son, if I weren't already pregnant..." she moaned from beneath him.

"Then what Mommy, what would you want?" he panted, obviously needing to release but trying to hold back for a few more seconds.

"Then I would want YOU to put a baby in me!" she cried out, even amazing me with that carnal desire. "Please Kyle, fill me again with your seed!" she cried louder as her body began to shake, her last orgasm now overtaking her.

"MOMMY YESS!!" he moaned as he crashed himself into her one last time, his own orgasm seizing his body as he must have erupted deep inside her, flooding her pussy with his second load of hot semen. He released her ankles and collapsed into her waiting arms. She held him tight to her naked body as he continued to cum, and cum, and cum, giving her everything he could possibly summon the strength to release inside her, filling her with his sperm that would surely have impregnated her if she wasn't already 12 weeks pregnant.

For several minutes they stayed locked together, their forbidden sexual union now doubly consummated, her body now the first recipient of his seed, his balls now fully drained. For a moment I wondered what it would feel like if he were draining his balls into me.

As they lay there French kissing, naked in each other's arms on the floor, we heard my baby brother crying again from down the hall. Kyle slowly pulled his cock out of our mother. I saw how hard it still was, how it gleaned with her wetness, and big drops of milky white semen still leaking from his tip. I got up and gave our mother her bath robe and her fancy camera. She glanced at its back screen, then switched it off.

"Kids, don't tell anyone we did this, ok?" she asked as she stood up and tried to put on the robe. She seemed unsteady on her feet, trying to put on her slippers; her muscles must have been sore like mine were from the pounding she just endured. Before she got the robe all the way on, I saw a trickle of my brother's cum sliding down the inside of her leg.

"Yes, mom" we said in unison as she slipped back out the door to take care of little Timmy.

*******

My mother shared that video with both of us. I just watch it again, here in my dorm room. I'm so lucky to come from such a loving family. The love making between my mother and my brother is so magical, so special. It's a shame no one else can see and appreciate it.

The end of part 3.

12