Promises, Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Katie, it's good to see you. I haven't been hiding. I've been taking some time for myself. Figuring things out and such."

"Is that why you haven't tried to reach out to me?" Katie sadly looks down at her hands resting on the table.

"Yes and no. Would you like to come in? Maybe have a drink." I ask, needing to gather my thoughts.

"No, I came here for one reason. I wanted to know that you were ok and say I'm sorry. I was so dumb and I shouldn't have pushed you. Trying to come between you and Henry is unforgivable, I know that now. I shouldn't have pushed the boundaries. I took advantage of you and your state and I'm sorry. I hope one day we can be friends again. I've missed you so much. That's really all I wanted to say. I'm going to go so you can think about this and you know where to find me if you'd like to talk. Bye Maddie" Katie stood up and walked towards the back gate.

I thought about everything that's happened over the last 7 weeks. I wasn't sure at that moment why I let her leave. She's my best friend and I love her, at the end of the day that's all that matters.

I immediately got up and ran out the back gate "Katie! Wait for a minute!" I found her leaning against her car, smiling. "Figured you'd realize you were wrong and come after me, or at least I hoped that was the case." Katie said.

"I'm sorry too. I've missed you like crazy and I was so ashamed of how I acted. I shouldn't have blamed you for my problems when you were there for me when I needed you the most. Come inside, we need to talk." I said taking her hand, pulling her inside.

I got her some water and we sat on the couch together. I remember the hot make out session we had on this couch and blush. "Katie, I need to tell you something and please don't overreact." She stays silent waiting for me to tell her what's going on.

I took her hands into mine, slowly looked into her eyes. "I love you, Katie. Yes, I love you as my best friend but I am in love with you. Took me so long to figure it out and I'm sorry for that. I want to be with you and only you. I'm not sure if I'm gay or bi but frankly I don't care about the label. I don't know how we will work this out but I can't go a day without thinking about you. I wanted to pick up the phone and call you so many times and I drove by your house hoping to catch you in the yard. You must know that I never intended to hurt you, I was selfish and scared. But this time apart has helped me figure out what I want and that's you." I say quickly so I don't lose my nerve.

Katie smiled at my profession of love to her but didn't respond. My guess is she was trying to find the right words. I continued to look in her eyes. They were softer than I had ever seen them, as if she had this peace surrounding her now. For a moment, I was slightly jealous of her. Suddenly realizing I got distracted I said, "There is something else as well. I'm pregnant."

Katie jumps up from the couch and starts pacing back and forth. I remain silent and let her gather her thoughts. Hopefully we can talk about this calmly. Abruptly stopping, she looks at me and asks, "How far along?" She almost whispered.

"I'm about 8 weeks along. I went to my OB/GYN last week to confirm." I responded.

"I'm guessing Henry is the father? Fuck Maddie you spill your heart out to me knowing all of this?! You should've led with this! I can't be a homewrecker. Henry is going to make a fine father and I know you well enough to know you aren't going to leave him when you two have a kid together. That's too much like your own dad. I want to be so angry with you, but I can't. I'm happy you're starting this amazing journey. But I..."

I immediately put my hand up to stop Katie from talking. I start laughing at this whole situation. It was seriously a soap opera and frankly had gone on for way too long. "Katie, Henry and I split up. A week after you and I slept together I called him and told him everything. Anyway, I found out about the pregnancy a few weeks later and felt obligated to tell him. I told him I planned to keep the baby but offered him a way out, if he wanted. He signed away all his parental rights. I'm going to be a mom and its scary but living without you is even scarier. I don't want you to not be in my life, even if you choose to just as my friend now.

Katie tilted her head slightly and smirked at me. Hey eyes were so dark blue they almost scared me. She moved closer to me and grabbed my hands. We look at each other momentarily and lean towards each other. Our mouths collide together and I felt as if no time had passed at all. This was a slow passionate kiss. I never wanted this to end, but there were other things that I wanted to do to her, dirty things.

We stopped kissing long enough for me to guide her to the soft white carpet below us. Lying with our legs intertwined we started kissing more. Back and forth claiming each other's tongues. Jesus, she sure can kiss. I move my hands to unbutton her pants and lower her zipper. I take the opportunity to lick and kiss her collarbone all the way up to her ear, "Tell me what you want baby." I whisper to her softly.

Katie is completely incapacitated by her own pleasures she barely notices me speaking. "I want you to fuck me like you've missed me." She says looking directly into my eyes.

This sends a shiver through me. Oh, just you wait, I plan to and some. We waste no time undressing each other. First the shirts went, then bras, pants and panties came soon after that. I kissed down Katie's body around her breasts, purposely skipping over her nipples. I lick all the way down to her pelvic bone and then back up. After several minutes of this torture I take her nipple in my mouth. I use my left hand to pull and play on her other nipple. I look up to see Katie's eyes closed and her mouth open, gasping for air.

I slowly move down her body and continue the same torture. I lick and kiss from each ankle all the way up to her thigh, not touching her pussy. I could see her dripping onto the carpet. The inside of her thighs is soaked, her pussy looks like it is on fire. Finally giving in, I dive into her mound. Licking every part of her, drinking as much of her as I can. I never realized how sweet and salty she tasted until now. I could stay down here all day and never get tired. I dive my tongue as far as it will go into her, "God, Maddie!" She shouts.

Katie wraps her legs around my head almost suffocating me but I don't care. I will gladly die this way. I focus on the task at hand and shove two fingers in her hole. I felt Katie tighten her grip because of no warning from me. She's panting and shaking. I can feel her orgasming building slowly, just the way I wanted. I fucked her slow and deep just like I wanted to for so long. I take her clit into my mouth and suck on her and I curl my fingers in her finding that special spot of hers.

Katie shot up and then back down on the floor, I knew I had found her g spot. "Maddie, don't stop! Don't stop!" Katie pleaded as she looked directly at me. I kept pumping away and sucking on her until I felt her go limp. Immediately following were a series of spasms, jerks, and words that I can't even remember. I licked her through her orgasm until she loosened her grip on me. I slowly climbed up to her, watching her breathing heavily with a small sheen of sweat all over her body. Damn she looks amazing even now.

Realizing my own libido was now pounding at the door, I straddled Katie throwing her right leg over my shoulder and lowering my pussy to her. She caught on to my idea and adjusted as needed. Before long we were grinding our pussies together. Each time my clit would brush against hers I would lose my breath. We slowly picked up the pace in sync. Katie plays with my nipples which send sensations right down to my clit. I'm so close!

We speed up together and my orgasm finally hits me like a freight train. I feel like I'm having an outer body experience. I feel all sensations from my head to toes. "Yes! Yes! I'm coming!" I continue to grind on Katie realizing she is not far behind me as her second orgasm washes over her. It is not as powerful as the first but lasts just as long. I roll off her and onto my side away from her. She rolls over and spoons me from behind.

Relaxing in her arms, I smirk and say, "I guess I haven't scared you off yet?"

"It will take a lot to scare me off. I love you and your baby. If you let me I'll love it as it is my own. When I came out to you and told you I wanted to start a family, I meant. What I left out was I wanted to start a family with you. I knew no one would ever live up to you. I know this won't be easy but I'm here." Nothing else needed to be said. I pulled a blanket off the couch and covered us with it, kissing her hands softly we lay there deep in our own thoughts.

Chapter 7

I feel like a fucking whale. That is not an exaggeration. I know most women who are 7+ months pregnant start to feel uncomfortable but this was ridiculous. Our little girl was due in just 3 weeks and I was full of anxiety. Katie, bless her soul put up with all my bitchiness and cravings like a champ. Never complaining or judging me, she was full of support and loved me even when I didn't deserve it.

Katie moved into my house (now our house) 6 months after we started dating. We felt the timing was good since I was going to need the help with things around the house and we wanted her to be settled before the baby got here.

I pulled back up to our house regretting the decision to go grocery shopping alone. I want to surprise Katie with a nice dinner to say thank you, and maybe some sexy time after. I tell you these pregnancy hormones are something else, not that I'm complaining. These days I am getting more than my fill of sex. I think this pregnancy has upped Katie's hormones as well. Sometimes we go at each other hard and fast, just wanting to get off and other times we make love all night barely hanging on to the brink of an orgasm.

I grabbed a bag of groceries and head inside. "Katie, sweetie can you get the rest of the bags?" I hear her call out from somewhere in the back, "sure." She brought the rest of the groceries into the kitchen. I wasn't paying much attention, trying to unload the bag I brought in.

Katie slips behind me and puts her hand around my round stomach. "I've missed you." She says in my ear.

I laugh slightly at her declaration. "Honey I've been gone for less than an hour."

"Yes, but when you're not here I think about you and what I would do you if you were here." She whispered in my ear with a low growl.

"And what were you thinking about doing to me?" I said leaning back into her shoulder, pushing my breasts out offering them to her.

Katie ignored my advances and pushed me over the counter. She lifts my skirt up over my waste and rips my panties off. I immediately feel her shift behind me. Suddenly I feel something hard rubbing against my clit teasing me. "This is what you've imagined? Taking me how you want, anyway you want?" I say, teasingly.

Katie ignores my response, having her sights set on one thing. I moan as her ministrations continue. Katie suddenly forces my legs farther apart and guides her dick into me. It feels me up completely, hitting every spot of my pussy. She starts pounding away at my box. Hard and deep. I'm sure my yells are being heard outside of our home but I don't care. She knows just what to do and how to do it. She beings to pull on my nipples, they are super sensitive now and I can come just from them being played with.

After minutes or hours, I don't even know, my orgasm courses through my body. Katie keeps herself in me, and allows me to ride against her. I feel like I'm going to black out, but I manage to finally catch my breath and regain some resemblance of composure.

Finally letting me come down, Katie slips out of me and lowers my skirt. I slowly rise from the now hot, and wet kitchen counter to turn around and look at her. She brushes my bangs to the side with her hand and gives me a tender loving kiss. "Thank you for that, I really needed that baby." I say wrapping my arms around her. Katie smacks my ass, "Mama knows just how to satisfy your needs. I wanted to reward you for the awesome meal."

"But I haven't even cooked yet." I said looked quizzically at her.

"I know." She says smacking my ass once more and walking out of the kitchen, whistling.

I made us some pasta with olive oil, basil, and tomatoes and a salad for dinner. It was delightful and much better than Katie's mac and cheese she would make at the drop of a dime. I love her but if we aren't cooking together, the girl would struggle in the kitchen. We sat quietly in the dining room making baby plans.

"Have you thought about names? Normal people would have them picked by now, plus I'd love to paint a canvas with the baby's name." Katie added, while spooning together some pasta.

"I have actually. I want to name our daughter Lauren Elizabeth Kinnish-Whitmore." I smiled at Katie, hoping she understood what I was saying.

Looking shocked and in awe Katie responded, "You want name her after my mom? And share my last name?"

I laughed at her response, knowing that would be her questions, "Of course honey. Your mom raised a wonderful child and she's just as much my mom as she is yours. And as far as the last name I want our baby to know that her two parents love her more than anything and that means taking your last name as well as you adopting her."

Katie's eyes filled with glee. She was sobbing happy tears and could not speak. I simply received an eager nod from her but that was more than enough.

Chapter 8

"Babe! Babe! Katie! Wake up!! My water just broke!!" I yell at Katie while trying to get dressed. I swear if she doesn't wake up I'm going to lose my shit!

Katie rolls out of bed, slowly and calmly, "I'm up gorgeous. Calm down, we have plenty of time. Hospital is 15 minutes away and the bag is in the car. Let's finish getting dressed and I'll help you put your shoes on." By this time, I'm so big I can't see or touch my toes. I did only carry in my belly which was consolation for all of this.

Katie and I head out to the car, trying to make sure we remembered everything. It was go time. Our little girl was about to be born. My head was swimming with anxiety. What if kids tease her about having two mommies? What if she resents me growing up? What if I'm not enough for her? I suppose these are all questions a mom to be eventually asks herself (minus the two mommies part mostly).

At 2:59am on December 5th we welcomed Lauren into the world. She's perfect. She has her father's eyes and my hair. She weighs 6lbs and 7 oz. and is even smiling as I'm holding her. She hasn't cried much since they brought her back to me. Which I suppose is great. We both need our sleep girlfriend.

After a few days, we could take our baby home. I couldn't stop staring at her, marveling at this miracle before me. Even though this was not what I had planned, I'm so glad things turned out the way they did.

3 months later, Katie and I have gotten into a rhythm with little Lauren. Katie mostly works from home but when we both must go in, I take Lauren to the day care center at my job. I feel more comfortable with her there, plus I know no one will ever do anything to my baby or else there would be hell to pay.

I put Lauren to bed, turning on her night lamp with small animals circling the room. I stared at the canvas Katie painted for her. It was breathtaking. There were 3 sets of hands arranged largest to smallest, baby's hands in the center with Lauren's name and birthdate in the center. Katie had painted this by memory of our hands. The background of the painting matched the colors of Lauren's room which were light orange and yellow. We opted out of the traditional pink because nothing we have done so far has been traditional.

I make sure the baby monitor is on and slowly back out of Lauren's room, hoping not to wake her. I love her but it takes forever to get her to sleep now. I sigh gently after closing the door. Please don't wake up. Walking down the hall, I enter our bedroom. I find Katie on the bed reading and listening to YoYo Ma. I stand in the door way for a minute. How did I get so lucky with her? She's been the same since I first met her but completely different at the same time. Katie finally looks up at me with a slightly confused look on her face. "Come here baby." Katie says as she pats beside her on the bed.

I remove my shorts and t shirt. Leaving on just a tank top and my panties. "Lauren is out, hopefully for the night. What are you doing?" I say as I get comfortable on the bed.

"Just doing some light reading. I have something for you, something I know you'll like." She says with a mischievous look on her face.

"What are you up to? I'm way too tired for some kinky sex game, missy!" I responded quickly.

"If I wanted to play you know you'd be all for it. I know just how to get your motor running." Katie responded as quickly as ever.

I laugh at her response, "Touché. So, what do you have for me?"

"Well to get it you have to play my game." Katie said. Ok I knew it this is gonna be some kinky sex... I'm intrigued.

I wait for her to continue. "It's simple really. I'm gonna ask you a question and you must tell me the first response in your head and I'll answer that same question."

I stare at her skeptically but I'll play along. "Ok, ask away."

"What is your least favorite thing to do?" Katie started.

"That's easy and you know this already, laundry. Takes all day to get everyone's clothes cleaned and don't even get me started on how many onesies I've washed." Katie and I share a laugh at my response.

After calming down, Katie answered the same question. "My least favorite thing to do is watch reality shows. After we had our gigantic fight and didn't speak for weeks I sat home, got drunk, and watch so much reality tv. I never want to go back to doing that or feel that lonely again."

I pull her to me for a hug. She never talked about the time we spent apart, I figured it was a sore subject and no point in taking a trip down memory lane. I could feel her softening against me. She smelled like vanilla and sugar, perfect mix with her own natural sent. I could eat her up, literally. We hug for a few minutes and finally pull apart, continuing with our game.

Katie straightened up and looks me in the eye, "Ok next question. What is your favorite shape? And why?"

I raise my right eye brow slightly. These questions are so random. Sometime I never know what's going on in her head, but I play along anyway. "Hmm no one has ever asked me that, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised this is coming from an artist. My favorite shape is probably a triangle. I love the idea of lines coming together to support the entire shape. All sides are equal which I find fascinating."

"I wasn't expecting that, but that's cool. I completely agree triangles are fascinating. My turn. My favorite shape is a circle. Circles have no beginnings and no end. I just keep going, much like us. We have a beginning but I wasn't living life until you. I know that we will never have an end no matter what. You will always be mine and I hope to always belong to you. You have given me so much and asked for so little in return. I never thought being this happy with a family was even an option for me and I want to thank you for that. I want to spend every day I have left of this earth thanking you for making me the woman I am today." Katie tears up which causes my tears to flow. Her words reach deep down in my heart. I know we were meant to be and there's no way I will ever go through life without her.