Promises, Promises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie reaches to hold my hands in hears and looks deep into my eyes. "Madeline, I love you. You have my mind, body, and soul for as long as you'd like. I know there's no one else for me and if you'll have me, I want to make you my wife. I promise to always be here for you and support you and love our daughter with everything I have forever."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wanted nothing more than to be with Katie forever. I continued looking in her eyes and she reached in her pocket and took out a little black box. She opened it towards me and I gasped as soon as I saw the most perfect 14K White Gold ring with a single large diamond in the center. Say something stupid!

Looking at the ring and then back into her eyes, "Katherine, I would love nothing more than to be your wife. I love you." I kissed her tenderly while tears were streaming down both of our cheeks. We hugged for another minute and pulled apart.

"I had the ring inscribed as well for you. Read it and then we can try it on." Katie said taking the ring out of the box, giving it to me.

I took the ring from her for a minute and tilted it so I could read what was inside. Two simple words, but they mean so much, were inscribed in the ring. "Promises, Promises."

I read the inscription out loud and laughed slightly at it. I gave the ring to Katie and she slipped it on my finger, it fit perfectly. Girl has good taste for sure! "Always and forever love, I promise." Katie said kissing my hand.

"Promises, promises." I responded. I looked into her deep those dark blue eyes of hers and said, "Make love to me."

The End