Promises Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm almost certain that her sudden change of heart is due to her perhaps subconscious desire to compete with that photo of Destinee. I've learned through bitter experience, though, that it would be counterproductive to suggest something like that to her.

"Well, I may not be comfortable with it now, but I want to be. The only way to become comfortable with something is to do it for a while."

Wow, she's repeating my mantra. "Okay. If you're sure."

Kira takes a deep breath, bites her lower lip, then slides her suit all the way down and off in one long, smooth motion. I know I'm being rude, but I can't stop myself from staring.

Some girls actually look better in a swimsuit than out of one, the little scrap of fabric helping to draw the eye away from their flaws. Kira needs no such disguises. She's built like a slender beauty contestant, only at three-quarter's scale.

Most very short women are proportionately wider than their taller counterparts, but not Kira. If you saw her from a distance without any points of reference, you'd never know she wasn't a normal height. Her shoulders are beautifully shaped and defined, and her waist so incredibly small that she still displays a stunning hourglass despite her narrow, yet nicely curved hips. In bed, when I'd had my arm wrapped around her, it had felt like her waist was slender, but this...

Kira's breasts are larger than I would have guessed, still mere fractions of Destinee's, but wonderfully high, rounded, and appropriate to her slim build. Her nipples are standing out hard. Her legs are nicely muscled, and her crotch is completely clean and smooth. Her skin is perfectly light brown all over, though from tanning or heredity I can't be sure. In any case, she's downright stunning.

"Oh my God, Kira," I murmur in awe, for the moment forgetting that she's supposed to be my platonic roommate. "You're beautiful."

"Oh stop," she says, evidently not believing my words, but blushing deep red under my intense gaze. "After having a girlfriend like Destinee, there's no way you could possibly find this scrawny little body attractive in any way."

"Looks pretty damn good to me," comes the Irish-accented voice of a guy a few towels away, followed by the sound of a hard slap, presumably delivered by a female companion. But there are now murmurs from men all around us, and in a variety of languages. Some are complimentary in tone, but others are positively predatory. It pains me to see the beginnings of the same terrified look in her eyes that I saw when we first met.

Kira seems frozen in place as a Russian voice rises above the background. "I'd bend her over and fuck her for Mother Russia," it announces loudly. Stupidly, he's said it when I was looking his direction. I spring to my feet, glaring at him. He seems to wilt.

"Shut it, comrade," I bark, also in Russian. "Say another word and I'll bend you over and fuck you first." That seems to put the fear of Putin in him, and he looks away guiltily. The other men obviously glean my meaning and casually go back to whatever it was they had been doing before.

Kira had looked like she was going to put her suit right back on, but my quick action seems to have relieved her. "Thank you," she says in a low voice, looking up into my eyes as I turn to her.

"It was the least I could do in defense of the prettiest girl on the beach."

"Stop saying stuff like that, Peter. I know I'm not pretty."

It's evident to me that her protest isn't because, as her roomie, I'm not supposed to say so. It's because she thinks I'm complimenting her looks just to make her feel better. It's also evident that she has some kind of messed-up body image that's not allowing her to realize just how gorgeous she actually is. It's plainly going to require a more immediate demonstration to convince her of my sincerity.

Fortunately, I have just such a thing at the ready. I nod downward.

"Kira, this is what your body does to me."

Her eyes leave my face and travel downward to my crotch. My cock is standing nearly straight up, the straining tip about even with the top of her shoulders.

I've read that showing an erection at a nude beach is considered rude, but there are more important things on the line here. Kira's foot on my thigh did most of the work, but seeing her in all her glory for the first time has taken me to a painful stiffness rarely experienced. There are more murmurs around us, this time from the feminine set.

Kira seemingly ignores them, but her eyes are huge. "I did this?"

"Well it certainly wasn't my Russian friend over there that got me worked up."

Her eyes linger for a long moment, but she finally looks way up at me. I'm gratified to see a beaming smile on her pretty face.

"Peter, you must be one horny dude if I'm enough to get you sprung, but I'll accept it as a compliment. Now, though, we need to get you in some cold water before you hurt someone with that thing."

She turns and heads for the surf, holding her hand out as a signal that I'm to catch up to her and take it. I do so after a few steps, but our size disparity means that we can't hold each other's hands in anything like a standard way. She finally wraps her tiny digits around my first two fingers as we weave our way through the crowd. I'm incredibly conscious of my aroused condition, but I don't want to call attention to it by trying to cover it with my other hand.

Most of my attention is on Kira though, because if I thought she looked good from the front, her behind is a revelation. Her rounded ass cheeks alone could have launched a thousand ships, but the wonderfully sculpted curves of her legs, waist, shoulders and neck could have launched a thousand more. I'm considering myself to be a very lucky man, being led into the ocean by such a woman.

At last the water is in front of us and the sand becomes cool and wet under our feet. We pick up our pace, running side by side as Kira's feet splash out a quick staccato to accompany my lumbering strides. Our timing leaves a little to be desired, though, as we run straight into a wave that blows Kira right off her feet.

She holds onto my fingers with a death grip, and I use it to pull her in close enough to where I can get an arm under her. She squeals as I cradle her in my arms like a baby and continue to walk out further into the surf.

Holding her like this is nearly mind blowing. She feels so light and small that it's almost like she isn't even there, yet she's a fully formed and exquisitely beautiful woman. It's too bad that our extreme size difference precludes a real physical relationship, because I'm becoming quite enamored of her. Having so much of her naked flesh against mine isn't doing much to reduce the ache in my crotch either.

The water level goes down as the wave that toppled Kira rushes back out, but an even bigger one is on the way in. This one's going to be big enough to take me down.

"Can you swim?" I ask.

"Like a fish. Why?"

I hold her out away from me with one of my hands under her butt and the other under her shoulders. With a heave, I toss her over the incoming wave. She squeals in surprise, then flails for a moment at the top of her arc. I suddenly worry that there might be a colossal belly flop in the offing, but then she skillfully tucks for a moment to increase the speed of her rotation. When she straightens out, she goes into the water cleanly, feet first.

The wave has arrived and I drop and duck under it at the last moment, letting it go over the top of me. I take a few big strokes underwater, moving further away from the beach and out of the danger zone. When I resurface, Kira is just a few feet away.

"Oh my God, Peter," she exclaims. "You could have warned me that I was going ballistic!" She's grinning like a fool, though.

"Sorry, no time. We would have gotten creamed if I'd tried to hold you up out of that wave."

I find that I can touch the bottom easily, even though we're now out beyond the breakers. This beach is quite shallow.

"Hey, are you standing on the bottom?" she asks.

"Yup." The water's only about chest deep for me at the moment.

"No fair. I'm treading water."

"Then come on over here."

She swims up and I cradle her in my arms again. Her calf presses against my erection for a moment. "Sorry," she says.

"It's okay." I'm holding her in a more upright seated position now, with her bottom in the crook of my arm, so that her face is up next to mine. "Is that better?" I ask.

"Yeah, this is kind of fun."

"We sure gave our neighbors a show," I say with a chuckle.

"I think most of the women who saw you were clenching their thighs together in mortal fear of that enormous pole of yours."

"Yeah right, but I'm guessing that every guy on the beach is a bit jealous of me right now, for being with you."

"Lay it on thick, why don't you," she says, but I can see a mixture of pride and gratitude in her eyes.

"It's just the facts, ma'am."

She giggles. "So, are you back into a condition to where we can return to the beach?"

"I don't think I'll be ready as long as I'm holding you like this."

She sighs. "I guess we'll have to do some swimming then. You do swim, right?"

"Yeah, I swim."

"Then I'll race you to the buoy." She points to a floating marker maybe a quarter mile out.

"Are you that good a swimmer?" I ask.

"Yeah, are you?"

"Sure, and I'm betting that I beat you to-"

But Kira dives out of my arms and like a shot, she's racing for the buoy. "Cheater!" I yell, then quickly bring my feet up and join the pursuit.

I swim twice a week at the YMCA on my non-lifting weekdays and I've developed my technique. I've never swum in the ocean though, and it takes a while to modify my stroke so that I'm not sucking in salt water. Soon I'm pulling strongly, though, and with my size advantage I figure I should catch little Kira quickly, but every time I put my head up to peek at her, she's further away. Finally she reaches the buoy a good twenty yards ahead of me. I'm glad to be able to stop and hold onto something, because I've actually gotten a bit winded.

"Finally," she says with a wink as I ease to a stop beside her and grab another one of the buoy's handholds.

"Where in the heck did you learn to swim," I complain.

"I was born in Pensacola and swam in the Gulf all the time when I was a kid."

"I should have guessed."

"Well you're a pretty good swimmer yourself."

"Thanks."

"So have you lived in Minneapolis ever since Kiev?"

"Yeah, my mom had a cousin there. After the Soviet Union broke up and we could get visas, the two of us moved in with her for a year until my mom could learn enough English to get another job as a nurse."

"What about your dad?" A natural question, but her expression says she's not sure she should have asked.

"He was a nuclear engineer. He died in an accident, eight months before I was born."

She looks stricken. "Oh, Peter, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," I say. "I never knew him, but my mom said he would have been a good father."

Then I see Kira's brow furl. "Wait. Kiev. Nuclear engineer. Twenty-eight years ago. Was he...?"

"Wow, you know your history. Yeah, he was at Chernobyl. During the meltdown, the main pump blew not far from him. He helped fight the fire and stabilize the pump room, but he died from radiation exposure a couple of days later."

"Gee, that had to be rough."

"Especially rough for my mom. They lived in the little village of Kopachi, only a couple of miles from the reactors, and my mom got a pretty heavy dose before she was evacuated. The doctors were actually quite amazed that she recovered well enough that she was able to bring me to term with no complications."

"She sounds like a really strong woman."

"Yeah, but losing my dad really took a toll on her. She never remarried and passed away during my senior year of college."

"I'm so sorry, Peter."

"Well, at least it wasn't a surprise. She was an alcoholic, and when she felt like she no longer needed to take care of me, she just let go. It was all downhill from there and there was nothing that anyone could do for her."

Kira shakes her head sadly. "My parents are gone too. They were killed in an accident back when I was nineteen. They were in Japan, celebrating their silver anniversary in Osaka. Their tourist rickshaw was hit by a bus."

I can see the emotion overcome her. Lacking adequate words of comfort, I gather her in my free arm, holding her to my chest. She wraps her arms around my neck and buries her face in my shoulder.

"What a couple of sorry-ass orphans we are," I finally say.

She nods, stifling a sob.

We cling to each other for a while, but then I feel her calf brush against me again, perhaps intentionally this time. "Feels like it might be safe to take to our towels," she says.

"Yup. Let's go."

We swim back to shore at a comfortable pace, recovering our vacation attitudes along the way. When we get to the place where I was able to stand before, I grab her and, over her squealing protests, sit her up on my shoulders. She quits complaining when she realizes that having to deal with the pounding surf has been taken out of her hands. I begin to walk toward the beach.

Even her extra seventy pounds is helpful in keeping my feet firmly planted as I push through the surf. I time it so that I follow a breaker neatly up onto the beach. She evidently thinks I'm going to set her down when we hit dry land, but I keep going.

"I still know how to walk," she reminds me.

"I'm just showing off my catch," I say. The feeling of her bare nether regions pressed tight to the back of my neck is one I don't mind in the least.

"Look at how many people are naked now," she whispers in a low voice.

It's true. When we headed out into the surf, only a few older people had shed their suits, but now the younger people are getting naked in a chain reaction. There is a lot of fresh-looking female skin around us, but I won't be looking (much) as long as I have Kira for eye candy.

"I think they just needed a good example," I say.

We wind our way through the crowd and I finally set Kira down on her towel. "Mission accomplished?" I ask.

She sneaks a peek at me. "It's hanging straight down now, but is that all the smaller it gets?"

I sneak a peek myself. "Yeah, that's about it."

She shakes her head. "I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."

"Just lucky, I guess."

She smirks and sits down on her towel, then pulls a big bottle of suntan lotion out of her bag. "Can I talk you into getting my back?"

Twist my arm. "Sure," I say, taking the bottle. She lies down on her stomach and I squirt a huge dollop of it into my hand.

"Oops, I got way too much" I say. "I guess we'll just have to see how far it goes."

She giggles. "Likely story."

Kira's skin is baby smooth, and my big hands spread the lotion quickly across the small space. The muscles of her torso are hard and firm in a way that makes Destinee's seem soft. I make sure to give her sides equal protection. My long fingers reach down right into the crevice between her front and her towel and I can feel the swellings of side breast as I move along. Indeed, the lotion is way too much for her back, so I take the liberty of covering her arms, shoulders and neck to use up the excess. That comes out just about right.

"Looks like I've still got too much lotion," I say, loudly squirting out more from the bottle. Kira smirks, but male heads are motionless all around us. We're probably being watched through a dozen pairs of sunglasses, but I figure we're all right as long as we don't do anything blatantly sexual. It's not like anyone here is about to complain.

I start at her feet and coat all sides of her calves, and then her thighs up to where they join her torso, easily lifting her as necessary to gain access underneath. In a matter of seconds I've coated everything but her face, the front of her torso, and that one tiny little area that I figure is definitely off limits. I've even run my thumb up and down her butt crack as far as her rosebud.

"I pronounce you fully protected."

"Thanks, now it's your turn."

"Okay, I guess that's fair." I lie down on my towel. I realize when I do that it's a good thing, because I was starting to develop another erection.

Kira does the same thing for me, though it probably takes her five times as long. She's got a lot more surface area to cover, and tiny little hands to do it with. I find that it's very easy to be patient, though, when it's Kira's hands on me. I especially like that she's not at all reluctant to coat my butt crack and inner thighs. Yeah, I'm gonna be stuck on my stomach for a while.

At last she's done. She settles down next to me, taking my hand again. I really like the feel of that. I manage to cajole her into telling me just a little about her next book and soon I've got her spilling the beans. I don't mind having some of the surprises spoiled in return for getting a much better idea of how the creative process works. I could never write a book myself, but her insights shed a lot of light on just how it's done. We then launch into a discussion of our favorite '70s and '80s bands and albums that goes on for a quite a while. Then it's time to roll over.

There's a tacit agreement between us that applying lotion to each other's fronts would be a step too far for a theoretical prudish neighbor, so we each take care of our own needs. I get a wonderful view of Kira spreading lotion over her breasts. It's a thing of beauty, and even though she's not doing it in an overtly sexual way, she's getting a lot of attention from fellow beachgoers.

Out of the corner of my eye, though, I keep seeing a flash of reflected light. Suspicious, I glance over in that direction. A closer look confirms it. Damn, we're getting the kind of attention we definitely don't need. This is going to call for action on my part.

End of Part Two

Next: Part Three - Disturbing Secrets are Revealed