Promises Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri's cute face approaches the table smoothly, looking down at our plates. This morning it's eggs with salmon and arugula.

"Good morning, Teri," Anna says, not being in the middle of a bite like I am. "It's really good. I'd offer you some, but..."

Teri sticks her tongue out at Anna, then they both giggle.

Teri is a full five feet tall today, but her middle only measures about three inches around. This is no cause for concern, though, because her sleepy smile and bed-head hair are being displayed on a Double, which is basically a computer tablet mounted on the top of a stick, which is in turn mounted to what is essentially a miniature Segway scooter down on the floor.

Teri controls the Double from her Minnesota bedroom with an app on her laptop. She now has the run of our house with it, though she pretty much just hangs with us, usually for several hours a day. We see each other through our respective cameras and screens. After some initial embarrassment on all our parts, Teri has gotten adjusted to our casual nudity.

I can tell from the view behind her that Teri, as usual, is sitting at her desk. From what I can see of her shoulders, she's wearing her favorite heavy sweatshirt today. It's summer now, even in Minneapolis, but she never dresses any lighter than this when she's with us.

Teri enjoys spending time with me in my shop as I work, and is fascinated with my new venture. I'm now using some of the same technology from my warehousing project to create a system that I hope will radically improve the future of urban transportation. No small goal, that, but I figure I'm on a roll and if I don't turn the world upside down, I can at least sell the system to larger amusement parks.

"Good morning, Teri," I say, after washing down my bite with a healthy swig of Columbian dark roast. "Did you see that book cover Anna finished last night?"

"Yeah, she sent me a jpeg. I think it's perfect."

As an author, Teri has spent a lot of time thinking about covers. Anna had been wanting her opinion on the latest work of hers for an A-list mystery writer.

Teri's doing her best, but she's not completely hiding the apprehension she's feeling about this experiment. I can sympathize. Teri knows that sometime in the next few months, she's going to lose consciousness as Maya takes over, then, a week or so later, wake up somewhere in our house, most likely nude and while something intense is going on. It's going to be a shock to her system and will likely scare her silly, but we're hoping that the preparations we've made for that event will prepare her for the shock. At least she'll know us and be somewhat familiar with her surroundings this time.

I lean over and kiss the screen, as has become my habit. The wheels under her whine almost inaudibly as they rebalance the tablet. Teri giggles and air-kisses me back. "You mind giving me a little peek?" I ask, also a habit.

"Keep dreamin', perv," she says with a smile that is unintentionally toe-curling. My teasing request is in vain, of course. The likelihood that Teri's going to flash me, or rather us, is pretty much nil, but that kind of banter seems to amuse her.

"Poor guy has two girls around him all the time, but can't get no satisfaction," Anna says with a chagrinned smile. I know she's not teasing though. She really does feel bad about it. "I offer to give him hand jobs, but he knows it wouldn't turn me on, so he keeps saying no."

"He's got the patience of Job," Teri says. "We should get him a hooker as a reward."

"Yikes!" I say. "Pay for sex? Really, I'm fine."

The lack of sex may eventually bother me, but life with Anna has been awesome. Having her, and now Teri (if only remotely), as my family is working out wonderfully so far. Still, we're all three wound up in anticipation of what will happened when Maya emerges.

* * * * *

That night, as I come out of the master bathroom freshly showered, dried, and ready for bed, I discover that Anna has hooked up her laptop to the big screen TV that's normally retracted discreetly into the big dresser across from the foot of the bed. She's watching a scene from Mexico. The nanny cam in the bungalow had been pointed more toward the head of the bed, but its field of view had been wide enough to catch all the action.

On the screen, like in Homestead now, Anna is on her back on the bed. The difference is that, on the screen, Kira is sprawled across Anna's torso, French kissing her languidly after both of them have orgasmed from my diddling. Here in the room, Anna has our adjustable bed motored up into a semi-reclined position and is doing the diddling solo. An open tube of lube is sitting next to her as her fingers tease her labia in a tight circular motion.

I realize that I've been fixed in place for long seconds, not quite believing my eyes as I watch this amazing tableau. I shift a little, not knowing if I should slip away and give Anna a little privacy, or if she is expecting me to join her. Almost as if in answer, Anna nods toward my usual spot next to her.

I slip onto the bed, being as unobtrusive as possible under the circumstances. I leave my hands at my sides and direct my eyes to the screen. I watch the image from months ago as Kira begins to leave kisses down Anna's long neck. "Is this okay?" she asks again.

"Yeah, I'll like anything you do, but you don't have to do anything you're not comfortable with," Anna says.

"I've never wanted to be with a woman before, but since I'm with you, I want to try everything."

"Good."

From the bed next to me, Anna nods. "So good," she murmurs. It appears that she only has eyes for the screen and isn't paying any attention to me. Her hand in her crotch is moving more aggressively now. I feel myself hardening quickly.

I've masturbated to various scenes from these recordings many times since returning from Mexico, but never in front of my wife. Anna's never masturbated in front of me either, but now that she is, the thought goes through my head that it would probably be okay to do the same.

I try to be as inconspicuous as I can while I take a grip on my manhood. I'm fully hard now as my hand begins to move up and down. I watch the screen as Kira begins to suck on Anna's pixilated nipples.

Spanking the monkey is a lot more comfortable if there's lubrication. I ponder whether it would be proper masturbation etiquette to ask Anna if I could borrow some of hers, but she's way ahead of me, offering me the tube. Typical Anna, knowing what I need almost before I do.

I avail myself of the slippery stuff, then split my attention between Anna and the screen. For her part, and quite naturally, Anna is focused strictly on the images of her and Kira. It makes me more confident in watching her as she slips a couple of long fingers up inside herself, then strokes her slit with the heel of her hand as her digits plunge in and out. I figure that she probably isn't even thinking about whether or not I'm watching her.

I should never sell Anna short, though, because she offers me her right hand, not being at all obvious about it, but apparently assuming that I'll see it. I take it with my left hand and our fingers companionably intermesh. It's a strange feeling, jerking off while holding my wife's hand, but it's as close as I've come to having sex with her since leaving Mexico.

As we watch the action from the bungalow, Anna brings herself to two quiet, but obviously intense climaxes. I bide my time, pacing myself, edging up close to my release with each of Anna's orgasms, then backing off as she recovers.

Together, we watch the recording as Kira fingers, then fists Anna while Anna kisses my screen-bound image passionately. I momentarily entertain the fantasy that this will somehow make real-time Anna want to suck face with me now, but I know that's just my libido talking.

We both watch as the screen-bound Anna builds toward the huge orgasm that Kira's about to give her. I'm unconsciously aiming to edge close to my climax at that moment, planning to once again pull myself back, but then Anna squeezes my hand with unexpected force. "Come with me?" she asks in a husky murmur.

"I will," I say, now not in the least self-conscious. I watch the big screen as Anna orgasms from Kira's hands working magic on her maidenhood. I realize that there's no stopping my climax now. The intensity of the sensations as my semen erupts is like no other time when I've brought myself off. Even as I come, I have to ask myself this question; if Anna and I are doing this together, is it really masturbation?

Anna cries out with her own release and her head turns toward me, as if she's going to kiss me, before seeming to remember that I'm a man. She does lay her head on my shoulder as she rolls onto her side next to me in a semi-fetal position, gasping. It's not fair how women's climaxes are so much more intense than men's.

At last we're both done, though, and Anna lets go of my hand, rolling toward her side of the bed to grab the box of tissues that lives there. I expect her to offer me some, but instead she goes right to work cleaning up the mess I've made on my lower belly. Typically efficient, she's done with that quickly, then somehow produces a warm, wet washcloth to finish the job, even gently cleaning off my rapidly shrinking manhood.

"You planned this?" I ask.

Anna smiles and kisses my cheek. "Of course, and I'm sorry I never thought of it before. Was it good for you?"

I think about that for a moment. It wasn't nearly as good as actual sex with Anna and/or Kira, but since it was a climax while being with my loving wife, I'd have to place it ahead of the actual intercourse I've had with anyone else.

"Yeah," I say. "It was good. Thank you, Anna." I kiss her cheek in turn.

* * * * *

"Come on, Beautiful," I say, "you've got this."

She grunts, and the bar starts coming up one more time. Her last rep set a new personal best for her bench press. Doing one more would be icing on the cake. She's pushing for all she's worth while I spot her.

It shouldn't surprise me how quickly Anna has improved with the free-weights since we moved to Florida. She tends to excel at pretty much anything she puts her mind to. She's not bulking up like I did when I took up lifting, not without a man's testosterone, but her muscle tone and overall shape have transformed the way she looks.

I really like the changes, but Anna positively loves them. I can see the glow of extra confidence in her eyes anytime she walks past a mirror.

In return, Anna has talked me into doing Pilates with her once a week, which I suppose is fair. Despite her telling me that it would do me good, I went into it thinking it would be easy, considering the intensity of my usual workouts. Imagine my surprise when I woke up the next morning with soreness in places that I didn't even know I had places. It's increased my overall level of fitness. I should never have doubted her.

Meanwhile, Anna is giving it all she's worth on the bench, pushing the bar upwards one last time. We'll never know if she would have gotten that last rep or not, though, because at that moment, Teri's Double rolls into the workout room and breaks Anna's concentration. The bar starts to slip back down toward her gloriously bare chest. I take some of the weight, and between us we very slowly lift it back up onto the hooks.

Teri puts the Double on its kickstands while Anna sits up on the foot of the bench, facing Teri. I walk around the end of the bar and sit down behind her, straddling the bench and wrapping my arms around her gloriously sweaty body.

"Hey Teri," I say over Anna's shoulder. "What's up?"

Normally she doesn't join us during our workouts, so I figure something has happened to change her schedule. And I figure I know what that may be.

"Actually, I'm Kira," she says, a big grin on her face.

"Awesome," Anna enthuses. "When did it happen?"

"About an hour ago," she says. She may look like the old Teri, but her voice alone would have told me that something big has changed. She's bubbly and boisterous, where before she has always been quiet and reserved. Her voice must be filling her room.

"Have you told your folks?" Anna asks. Kira shakes her head.

"How are you feeling?" I ask. I'm trying to keep my genuinely happy smile, but I'm worried about her mental state. We know her transitions are always precarious times for her.

"Well, it was the strangest thing," she begins. "When I woke up this morning, my comfy room suddenly started to feel small, then I finally came to the realization that I'm tired of being in the Witness Protection Program. I guess it's been okay, staying with the people who've been assigned to pose as my parents, but I've come to the conclusion that I'm going to have to kill the drug lord who ordered my execution. I'll need your help, though."

Oh shit.

"Hon," Anna says soothingly, "your being in the witness protection plan and this 'drug lord' are part of the elaborate delusions you often have when you enter your manic stages. Peter and I want to help you understand what's happening to you so we can help you get back onto an even keel."

"Kira," I say as gently as possible, "you've got to believe me that no one's trying to kill you. You've got to reach back into your memories and remember how this happens to you on a regular basis."

Her face falls. "I thought you'd believe me," she says in a small voice. "I know it sounds like a tall tale, but my life is in danger now." Then there's a long moment when it's obvious she's about to cry. My heart goes out to this poor, confused girl. I can only dimly imagine the hell that she's experienced and the torture that her mind has gone through, trying to cope with the unbearable.

Then Kira's heartbroken expression cracks and instead turns to a shit-eating grin. "Gotcha!" she squeals.

"Why you little rat!" Anna gasps, but then both of them break out in laughter.

"I think we've been had," I say, shaking my head, but smiling despite myself. My relief is immense.

"Sorry, but you guys know how I love a practical joke," she says. "The scary thing, though, is that when I transitioned, I really did think there was a huge contract out on my life and that I was in the Witness Protection Program. I'd love to know where that shit comes from."

"Do you suppose it's because there really is someone out there who's got it in for you?" Anna asks.

"Yeah, that's probably true."

There's one question I'm dying to ask, but Anna beats me to it. "What do you remember about Mexico?"

Kira's pretty face falls a little. "The only things I know about it are what's in the recordings and what you've told me about it. I've been trying to conjure up anything else, but I've got nothing."

I don't allow it to show on my face, but Kira obviously knows that we're as disappointed as she is. "Sorry guys," she says, "but the old Kira is gone. All you see here is Teri on steroids."

"That's okay," I say. "It's all any of us were expecting, and we're thrilled to have you with us."

"That's true," Anna says. "We've been eagerly awaiting this day."

"So how did it start this time?" I ask.

"Well, I was, uh, watching the part of the video from the bungalow where you and Anna tie Kira to the bed and Anna teaches you the best way to go down on her. Suddenly it was like my mind just kind of, I don't know, maybe expanded? My memories of the past became fuzzy and unfocused, and I was positive that someone was out there, just waiting to kill me.

"According to the timer on the video, it was probably about twenty minutes later that I'd fully formed the witness protection idea. I had names and images and what felt like real memories of testifying in federal court against the cartel."

"So how did you get past that?" Anna asks.

"It was Teri. You know, it pisses me off now that Teri never got any notes from previous iterations of Maya, telling her how to prepare, but thanks to you guys, she was ready for me this time."

"Yeah," I say, "Teri told us she was working on a plan to ease you down during your transition. How did she do it?" It feels weird talking about Teri in the past tense, since I ate breakfast across from her at this very table, not three hours ago.

"Well, when I decided to hunt down the drug lord, I packed a suitcase, then headed for the door. I was going to sneak out quietly so that Marsha wouldn't warn the feds too soon that I'd broken containment.

"But then, when I got to my bedroom door, I finally noticed a big sign plastered there. It said 'Stop! He knows what you're doing. To survive, you must watch this secret video!' It told me to go to a bright yellow icon on my computer's desktop, so I sat down to watch it before making my escape.

"It was Teri, telling me about the abductions and how I've been hiding in the house to avoid my rapist. She told me to look deep and remember what happened last time, how we'd woken up in Mexico because of my delusions.

"These were things that I knew deep inside, but I wouldn't have been willing to think about if she hadn't thrown them in my face. She went on, telling me that for the next week or so I'd be able to do things that she never could, but that I needed to remember who I was. She said the most important thing was to get in contact with you guys right away so you could help me through this. She even had step-by-step instructions on how to log in and use the Double. By this time, though, enough was coming back to me that I already remembered how."

"Do you feel like you're back on solid ground?" Anna asks.

"Well, I think so, but intellectually I know that I can't be my own judge of whether or not I'm fully sane. Knowing that, I want you guys to question me and give me your honest opinion."

Kira's willingness to have her sanity checked tells me most of what I want to know about her mental state. Ten minutes of questioning confirms to our satisfaction that Kira is well grounded.

"Well," I say, "I think I'm fully convinced that you're in your right mind, which is more than most people would say of me." The girls giggle and are way too enthusiastic in their agreement.

"Guys," Kira says, "I've decided that I'm going to try to imagine myself as having actually experienced all of the things that Kira did in the videos. I've seen them so many times that I can almost imagine I was there. If it's okay with you guys, I'd like to try and pick up right where we left off at the bungalow. Well, at least from right before Raul snuck in with his knife."

Then there's an audible knock at the door, followed by a muffled voice. "Teri, are you all right in there?"

"Hang on a second, Mom," Kira calls. Then she turns to us and speaks in a lower voice. "I guess I don't usually talk so loud. I'm going to blank my monitor, but I hope you guys will watch and listen. I may want witnesses to what's about to happen."

That sounds ominous. Kira reaches down beneath our camera view and clicks a key, then gets up and opens the door.

"What's up, Mom?"

"Uh, who were you talking to?" Marsha says, glancing around the room over Kira's shoulder.

"Peter and Anna Malakhov," Kira answers, as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

Marsha's eyes go wide. Teri had told us that she was being very careful to keep her interactions with us a secret from her folks and, apparently, she'd been successful.

"What on earth are you doing, talking to them?"

"Look, Mom, I reconnected with them a few months ago, and they were able to prove to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that they did nothing worse than to love me and share their lives with me. Peter didn't kidnap me. I went to Mexico with him because I demanded to go. And I loved every minute of it."