Promises Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But why didn't you tell us you were talking to them?"

"What? And have you sic the police on him over that vile restraining order? I don't think so."

"But Teri, you can't just go talking to- "

"Mom, as of about an hour ago, I'm not Teri. I'm Kira."

Near panic shows on Marsha's face, probably from knowing some of the crazy things that Teri's alter ego has done in the past.

"Relax," Kira says. "This time Teri knew exactly what was coming and found a way to pass that on to me before I did something stupid. Peter and Anna just got done quizzing me and we're all satisfied that I'm not delusional like I was in Mexico."

"Well, I suppose that's a good thing, but-"

"Speaking of which, Mom, how come you never told me I was delusional before? For all these years, you've said that I get a little manic for a week or so, then suffer amnesia about it later. It took Peter and Anna to clue me in."

"We thought it best not to frighten you."

"Well, let me tell you what does frighten me. Ever since I became Kira again this morning, I've had this almost irresistible urge to get on my laptop and write notes to Teri for when she returns. I want to give her advice and help her get past the fear that keeps her imprisoned in this room."

Even from across the room and through the tiny camera on Teri's laptop, I can see the guilt on Marsha's face.

"Here's the thing, Mom," Kira continues, "I can't begin to believe that this is the first time I've ever had that urge, which begs the question: where are all of the notes that Maya must have written to Teri over the years?"

"Dear, your safety is my highest concern. We didn't want you running wild all over town where that sicko could grab you again."

"Where are they?" Kira demands, visibly angry, even from behind.

Marsha almost seems to deflate. "It takes you a while to recover when you come out of your manic episodes, so I've always had time to search your computer for new and revised files. I just move them over to an external hard drive."

"Then let's go get them," Kira says simply.

Marsha looks like she's about to protest, but then thinks better of it. "Okay," she says, defeated.

The two of them disappear for a couple of minutes, then return. Kira has a small box in her hand.

"I promise you, they're all there," Marsha says.

"Great, but I'll be going through them before I leave."

"Leave?"

Kira sighs and relents some. "Mom, when I'm Kira, my place is in Florida with Peter and Anna."

"And what exactly is your relationship to these people? You implied that they have the same last name now."

"Yeah, they got married. I'm going to be their friend and mistress."

Marsha's eyes go wide. "Mistress? You're going to sleep with him? What if Anna finds out?"

"Oh, I'll be sleeping with her too."

Now Marsha's shock is totally genuine. "Oh Teri, it's bad enough that you want to sleep with that man, but you're going to have sex with a woman?"

Kira gives her a tolerant look. "Mom, I think you were suspicious that I was making out with Bethany back in high school."

"Well, um, yes. We thought it was just an adolescent stage, but we put a stop to it."

"Yeah, and there went the only friend who was still willing to come to my house. Mom, I'm not a lesbian, but when I see the two of them together on the screen, I suddenly find Anna sexually attractive. Teri will probably always be a virgin, but as Kira I'll happily share a bed with both of them."

"And will each of them know that you're sleeping with the other?"

Kira laughs. "Mom, you're not understanding me. We'll all be sleeping together in one bed."

"An orgy?"

"Good God, Mom. We'll be three people who care about each other in every way. It's not an orgy."

"But I don't want you to go." Marsha looks like she's about to cry. Whatever else you might say about her, she obviously loves her daughter.

Kira sighs, then reaches up and wraps her in a hug. "Mom, I love you and I always will, but I'm going to find a way to live a relatively full life from now on. I'll be flying down to Florida tomorrow morning. I'll only be like this for a week or so, but even when I become Teri again, I honestly don't know if I'm going to return here to live."

Marsha hesitates for a moment, then wraps her arms around her daughter. "I love you dear, and I really am sorry it's come to this. I hope you can understand someday that everything I did, I did for your own good."

"I'll accept that you did it with good intentions," Kira says, "but I'm not so sure about it being good for me."

* * * * *

That evening, Anna and I are relaxing in bed. She's reading a trade magazine and I'm perusing a technical manual. Theoretically, at least. I'm not sure I could tell you a thing about what my eyes are seeing. I'm just too excited about seeing Kira again. Or at least the person that shares her body, personality, and most of her memories. I know my wife well enough to see that she's doing no better at absorbing what she's reading.

Then I can hear a familiar, faint whine from out in the hallway. Kira's Double rolls into the bedroom doorway.

"Knock knock?" she says tentatively. Her face on the screen says that, despite our having told Teri that she's free to go anywhere in the house at any time, Kira thinks she may be pushing it by showing up in our room this time of night. Teri certainly never visited us while we were in bed.

"Hey, come on in," Anna says.

"Absolutely," I chime in.

Kira rolls up on Anna's side to about our shoulder level, then sets her kickstands. Her screen is up high enough that both of us have a good view of her, and vice versa. She's sitting at her desk, her bed visible behind her.

"I'm sorry to bother you guys," she says, "but I was way too excited about tomorrow to sleep. I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I came in here and joined you."

"We want you with us always, Kira," Anna says.

"Hopefully, you'll be right here in our bed with us tomorrow," I say.

Kira gets up from her chair and stands in front of the camera in her long flannel pajamas. She's so close that the edge of the iPad's screen cuts off the very top of her head and everything from the knees down. "I'm going to begin adjusting to my new way of life, starting right now," she says.

Kira unbuttons her pajama top, letting it fall open a little. Then she bends over and slides her pajama bottoms over her slim hips until gravity takes over and they fall to the floor. Then she straightens up and shrugs off her top. The only thing she's wearing now is a tiny wireless headset.

"Oh Kira," I murmur, loud enough for her to hear, "you're so beautiful."

She blushes, but then climbs up onto her bed, turning onto her side to face us. She puts her head on the pillow, looking incredibly sweet. I feel my manhood begin to rise in response.

Kira's eyes are focused just below the webcam's lens, and I imagine that she's watching my growing erection on her laptop's screen. It's a chain reaction, having her look at me like that. I feel myself rising toward full tumescence.

Kira confirms it when her eyes shift slightly. I'm guessing that she's now looking at my eyes on the screen. "Sorry Peter," she says. "It's just that I've never seen you get an erection live. At least not that I remember."

Anna turns and looks back at me, seeing my condition. She giggles, then reaches over and gives me a quick stroke, not something she usually does. I'm so sensitive that I reflexively jerk toward a fetal position, not catching myself until I'm almost halfway there.

"Sorry," Anna says.

"Don't be," I reassure her, forcing myself to relax back onto the bed, wishing she'd do some more of that. "It felt great."

Anna grins at me, then turns back toward Kira. "Doesn't it feel awesome to ditch the clothes?" Anna asks.

"Well, it feels daring, I'll give you that. I'm sure it'll feel awesome once I get a little bit more comfortable with it."

"I feel like being a little bit daring myself," Anna says, licking a finger and reaching down to her crotch. She begins to rub it through her folds.

Kira's eyes are wide. "Oh my God," she murmurs, her microphone picking her up perfectly, "that's so hot." Kira may still be blushing, but she places her hand on a firm, shapely little breast and starts pinching and tugging at a nipple.

My manhood is now almost painfully stiff, but I'm not sure I'm ready to masturbate in front of Kira. She's observant enough to see the desire to do so in my eyes, though.

"It's okay, Peter," Kira says. "I wanna watch you do it."

I'm embarrassed, but I reach down and let my fist move in smooth light strokes. Kira returns the favor by reaching down to her center and stroking herself. Oh wow, this is so good already. My eyes go back and forth between both of my lovely ladies as the three of us stroke ourselves. I'm not going to make myself come this way, not without lubrication, but I don't care. I'm just enjoying watching them.

Anna is way out in front and it's only a couple of minutes until she stiffens and experiences her pleasure. Perhaps it's seeing Anna climax that drives Kira over the edge, but she cries out as she comes, her fingers not slowing as she experiences the little death.

I'm enraptured at the sight and realize just how close to my own release I am. I've never gotten there dry, and I don't want to end up with painfully chapped skin, so I mentally pull myself back from the edge and just hold myself.

The girls are starting to recover, but Anna's nowhere near satisfied. "Kira," she says, "I wish so badly that I could make love with you right now."

"Oh God, I want that too," Kira says.

An audacious thought occurs to me. "Girls, I have an idea. Do you trust me?"

"Of course," Anna says. Kira nods.

I slip the case off my pillow, fold it lengthwise a couple of times, then wrap it around Anna's head, covering her eyes. Then I turn and nod at Kira. Just like when we (or her predecessor and I) checked into the hotel, she's very quick on the uptake, even in the throes of her own passion. She doesn't even hesitate.

"Oh Anna," she murmurs, "I'm going to slide my way up your amazing body until I can kiss your sweet lips."

As soon as Kira's words leave her mouth in Minnesota, I do exactly what they say, down here in Southern Florida. I'm obviously way bigger than Kira, but I keep my weight on my hands and knees and just brush my chest against my lovely wife as I move my mouth up to hers. As my lips lightly touch hers, I'm glad that my beard is gone and that I'm freshly shaved.

Anna hesitates for a moment, and I wonder if this may be a bridge too far, but then I feel her accept me and her tongue meets mine. My wife has a good imagination and has evidently been able to suspend her disbelief. I would have thought that it would take Kira's physical presence with us to do that, but us humans are complicated creatures.

"Oh God, Anna," Kira murmurs. "Your mouth is so sweet."

Anna and I kiss like we haven't since Mexico. I had reconciled myself to the idea that I would never again be with my wife in this way, but now I realize what a big deal our lack of sex has been. The closeness I feel with Anna in this moment is intense.

"Now I'm going to slowly kiss my way down your body," Kira says, her voice thick with her lust. I'm only too happy to do that for her.

Anna moans as I nuzzle in behind her ear, kissing and tonguing my way down her long neck and around into the hollow of her throat. Her breathing is ragged and I'm certain that I must be leaving a dripping trail of precum on the sheet.

"I'm going to circle around your breasts so slowly and sweetly that you'll beg me to hurry," Kira says.

I kiss and nibble along the underside of Anna's breasts, enjoying the feel of the wonderful junctions where they meet her chest. She's trying to grind herself up against me, but I'm just a little too high for that. I do finally relent, though, and suck her hard nipples into my mouth, alternating between them.

"Oh God, Kira," Anna cries out, seemingly fully invested in the fiction that it's the smaller woman who's doing this with her. I pull hard with my mouth, then gently bite down. She gasps, but in a good way, as the pain enhances the pleasure.

I'm beyond taking direction from Kira now, and as I move further down Anna's gorgeous body, it's Kira who's following my lead.

"I'm kissing down along your chest," she says, "and now onto the beautiful, gentle swell of your belly." Kira follows my lead as I kiss my way from one delightful hip bone to another.

Finally, I run downslope and stop teasing, beginning to suck and tongue her sweet lips. She's wetter than I remember, and I try to stay disciplined in using exactly the techniques she taught me in Mexico. I'm patient and gentle, yet insistent, and am rewarded by the way Anna turns herself over to me.

Then, to my complete surprise and pleasure, Anna begins to moan out my name. "Oh Jesus, Peter, you know just what I want." She has evidently moved past the need to imagine that it's Kira and can (at least for the moment) welcome her husband as her lover.

"Mmm, I love you so much Anna," I say, making sure that the vocal vibrations are directly transferred to her most sensitive tissues. "I want you to come for me."

Her breathing is ragged now as her climax approaches and I stay with her as it hits. Her long, low moan is more beautiful to me than a symphony as I work to keep her in her special place. As she starts to come down, I up my game and move just a little, sucking her little bud into my mouth and tonguing it quickly. Mere seconds later, I hear the moans begin afresh.

I slip one, then two fingers into her soaking canal and press upward, working her clit and g-spot simultaneously as she comes. This must be intense because she finally screams out in pleasure and I feel her fingers wrap themselves in my curly hair, pressing me down harder onto her. I suck and tongue and massage with a will, daring her to stay in her ecstasy forever, but eventually I feel her sliding back down the slope.

I'm ready to let her recover gently, but Anna has other ideas. She gently grips the sides of my head and guides me up to her mouth. We begin to kiss again. She's peeled off the blindfold and her eyes meet mine as we kiss. Her slick fluids have flooded my lips and chin, but it doesn't slow her down at all. Moments later, she says something that blows my mind.

"Make love to me, Peter," she says. "I need you inside me."

"Are you sure?" I ask, wanting to be certain that she's not asking me to do something she'll regret later, but she's already got my hard member in her hand, guiding me to her oh-so-ready entrance. When I feel the warm moistness embrace the very tip of me tightly, I can no longer hold myself back, sinking in as far as she can have me.

She gasps, and then begins to cry. "Anna, are you okay?" I ask, starting to pull back out.

Anna's hands come down on my ass cheeks, pulling me back in. "Fuck me, Peter," she sobs. "Just fuck me."

I stop questioning it and begin to move, using small strokes at first, then larger ones as we become reacquainted with each other. Eventually her tears stop, and she kisses me as we move together. I can't believe how good this is, for the physical pleasure it brings, sure, but even more for the sheer, unexpected surprise of actually being with my wife sexually, something I'd thought would be forever taboo.

"Oh Peter, you touch me so beautifully deep inside. No one else will ever do this with me."

With the buildup I've had, and considering how long it's been since my last release, I know I won't last terribly long, so I slow down and angle my hips to rub her mound firmly as I move.

Anna's kisses become more desperate and her breath is coming in ragged gasps. I feel her short, practical nails bite into the small of my back as her climax approaches. "I'm gonna come, Peter. Can you come with me?"

"Come for me, love, and I'll fill you." With that, I feel her stiffen under me until she's rigid and motionless, only a long, ragged moan escaping her lips. My moment of inevitability has arrived as well and I thrust one, two, three times, then press myself as far in as her body will allow and sow my seed deep.

My release is exquisite, and I've never felt so close to my wife. At last we're done, though, and the tears are still welling up in her eyes. I wipe one away. "Are you okay?"

"Yes and no," she says, only partially suppressing a sob. "That was some of the best sex I've ever had, but it makes me sad because now I know that our marriage has been a mere shadow of what it should be. I'd hoped that sharing everything else with you would be enough, but you just showed me what we've been missing. I think I've been failing you."

Out of the corner of my eye, I see the Double rolling out of the room. Either Kira feels she needs to give us some privacy, or she's not ready to be involved in these kinds of conversations just yet.

"It's not your fault, Anna. I asked you to marry me knowing we wouldn't make love like this, so I look at what we just did as a gigantic bonus."

She nods, but then shivers as a grimace comes across her face. "You'd better get off me now," she says tensely, obviously trying to be gentle about it, though I can feel her rising panic. "Without Kira here with us, having you in me is starting to feel very icky now."

Damn, I'd been hoping this sex would be permanently transformative. That thought was silly though. People's orientation doesn't just up and change.

I quickly pull out and lie down on my side facing her, trying to be philosophical about her rapid turnaround. I tell myself that the glass is half full, not half empty. Happily, Anna still spoons into me and doesn't even complain when my gooey cock wedges into her butt crack.

"Thank you, Anna," I say quietly. I cup her weighty breast, carefully, and peck her cheek. "It was beautiful."

"I thought so too, though I don't want to think too much about the specifics of what we just did."

I chuckle.

"Peter, do you still want children?"

I gulp. "Yeah. You want to try again?"

"Of course. I want to bear your children. I'm your wife."

I'm reminded again of Anna's socially conservative upbringing. She might be willing to have three-way sex and live the life of a nudist with a heathen in a tropical paradise, but it's still her innate duty to build a family. That's good, because I really do want kids too.

"And I'm your husband," I say. "I think we should start working on that."

She giggles. "We just did."

End of Part Nine

Next: Part Ten -- A Brief Reacquainting