Promises Pt. 10

Story Info
A Brief Reacquainting.
12.4k words
4.78
7.5k
2

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons is entirely coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are at least eighteen years old.

As always, any political, social or religious views in this story are those of the characters and their circumstances, and don't necessarily reflect those of the author.

*****

PART TEN -- A Brief Reacquainting

"There she is," Anna exclaims, pointing to the crowd coming out of the airport's secured area. Kira sees us at the same time and smiles shyly. She knows us about as well as it's possible to know someone long distance, but other than those high-stress moments in front of her house and at the hospital in Cozumel, this is the first time we've actually met.

We walk toward her as she approaches, pulling her carry-on behind. We meet in the middle and there's just that first moment of awkwardness. Kira solves it by letting go of her case and giving me the signal she's seen in the videos. I grin and pick her up, giving her a quick peck on the lips, then hugging her to my chest. Anna joins in the hug and gives Kira a kiss as well.

"We missed you," I say.

"I think I must have missed you too. I wondered how it would feel to have you pick me up. I knew Kira liked it before, and now I see why. You really are a big teddy bear."

It's a bit of a drive down to Homestead and we use the time to catch up. "Guys," Kira says, "it was a really big help to me yesterday, knowing that you were watching the confrontation between my mom and me. It made it a lot easier for me to say what I needed to say."

"I wouldn't have missed it for anything," Anna says.

"And frankly," I say, "I'd have been a lot angrier than you seemed to be. She had no right to steal your files, or micromanage your life."

"Very true," Anna says. "What about your dad? Did he know what was going on?"

"He says he had no idea, and I believe him."

"So, what's in those files?" I ask.

"Well, there are dozens of them, at least one from each episode, except for Mexico. Maya really went all out each time, believing that each episode was the first time she'd come up with the idea of leaving notes. I skimmed them last night, but there's a lot of stuff there. I think I'm going to get some good insights into my mental state over the last seven years." She sighs. "Having those available would have made a world of difference for Teri."

"Well, we'll make sure she gets all of them this time," I say. "And we're also excited to have you see the other preparations we've made for Teri."

"I can't wait," Kira says.

* * * * *

By the time we arrive, we're all feeling a lot more comfortable with each other. As I carry her two large cases into the house, Anna asks Kira what she'd like to do first.

"Well, I guess I'd like to swim."

"Dress code?" I ask. I'm willing to suit up if it makes her more comfortable.

"Well, house rules of course."

I set her cases down just inside the master bedroom doorway. "Are you ready for that?"

"I hope so, but in any case, I'm not going to dictate what you guys wear. You go ahead and I'll join you in a minute." She disappears into the master bathroom.

Anna and I quickly toss our clothes onto the recliner, then race for the pool. I'm just ahead of her as I get to the sliding door, but Anna pinches my butt as I open it.

"Ouch! You'll pay for that!" I yell, but she takes the opportunity to slip ahead of me and dive in first. I'm just feet behind her and as she comes up, I grab her, pulling her to me with her back against my chest. I pinch a nipple and she squeals, then belatedly tries to cover her breasts with her hands. I reach down and begin rubbing her pussy lips with my other hand.

"You give?"

"Not just yet, you perv," she giggles.

I curl a finger and begin to slide it into her. That always works. I wait for her cry of "Uncle!" but this time it doesn't happen. Instead, she reaches back and takes my cock in her hand. I'm stunned to find that it's at nearly full mast.

"It's Kira, isn't it?" I ask, sliding my whole finger deep into her.

"Sure is." I feel her vaginal muscles milking my digit. "Damn, Peter, I'm already fantasizing about you fucking me again."

"How about right now?"

"Behave yourself. We have a guest."

"Then I'll fuck her too."

Kira appears moments later, wearing the small but thick terrycloth bathrobe we'd hung next to our longer ones in the master bath. I belatedly remove my finger and Anna lets go of my member. I don't think Kira has noticed.

"Wow," she says, looking around, "this place is even more beautiful in person." I can see the stress on her face and in every little movement she makes. She's working hard to hold herself together. The reality of stripping down like this has to be much more difficult for her than the idea of it had been. Last night was different because she was safe in her room and only being seen via camera. Now she's outdoors, about to get naked in a place she's never actually been before.

"Kira," I say quickly, "you don't have to do this if you don't want to. We can take as much time as you need."

She straightens. "Nah, I got this." She slips her robe off and lays it over the back of a chair, revealing again the body that Anna and I are so enamored of, then steps up onto the diving board. She pauses for a moment, seemingly to compose herself for her entrance into the water, but then, instead of diving in, she suddenly and inexplicably breaks down in tears and runs for her robe. She grabs it and rushes back inside.

Anna and I fairly leap from the pool, snag a couple of guest robes from the cabana and follow her into the house. She's curled up on the loveseat, sobbing.

"Honey, are you all right?" Anna asks gently, sitting down next to her.

"I'm so sorry," Kira says. "This is all my fault. I wanted it to go perfectly, but I screwed it up."

"How have you screwed anything up?" I ask, taking a knee in front of her.

Kira dabs at her eyes with the sleeve of her robe. She's at least able to look at us now. "I wanted us to go right back to what we were before. I was trying so hard to absorb everything I saw in the recordings so it could be like I never went away."

I shake my head. "Kira, you're very much like the girl that Anna and I fell in love with, but you're not her. I'm sure we'll come to love you just as much, and we hope you'll love us, but we didn't invite her to come be with us, we invited you."

"That's right," Anna says. "We can take as much time as we need to get you accustomed to being here. And Peter and I do own clothes."

Kira shakes her head. "I don't think I'm doing a very good job of explaining what the issue is. Sure, I've never had sex or lived with communal nudity before, but I'm sure I'll learn to love those things very quickly. No, what I'm having trouble with right now is the fact that I'm dying."

"What?" Anna and I cry out in unison.

"Oh, not physically, but I know that from the moment I became Kira yesterday, everything I see, hear, think and experience will end and be gone forever, just as surely as if I'd died. Teri will return and go on from where she left off, but I'll be dead."

This is something that Anna and I have already discussed, but hearing Kira say it makes it real. All the loving and companionship that we've been looking forward to is going to be with a woman who has a certain death sentence hanging over her head. Anna and I will be making memories to be cherished for a lifetime, but Kira's will be lost forever.

"We're so sorry," Anna says. "We all know that, of course, but you have to live it."

Kira nods. "I'm convinced that Maya and Kira's delusions have been a defense mechanism. The reality of her impending death was too much for her, so she made up new realities where she could believe she'd go on living. But even then, I think she knew deep inside that her time was short. Witness the promise she had you make last time to find her if she forgot."

"I suppose that makes sense," I say.

Kira takes a deep breath. "My wallowing in it isn't going to help anything, though. I'm ready to get on with life. I intend to enjoy the time I've got."

I stroke her hair. "Kira, we're ready to do anything you'd like."

"Well, I can think of one thing that would take my mind off my fears." She looks down toward my crotch and I realize that my robe has come open. My still stiff cock is pointing straight at her. "I may not be able to have intercourse," she says in a small, but determined voice, "but I love the idea of getting to touch you." She looks back up at me. "May I?"

"Please do."

Almost reverently, she reaches out and strokes me, almost like she's petting a cat. I suppress a shiver, feeling her hand on me again at long last, and for the first time.

Kira looks to Anna, then back to me. "I'm excited to be with a man, and a woman. Will you guys make love to me?"

I can see that Anna is as onboard with that idea as I am. "Would you prefer to go to our bedroom?" she asks.

Kira nods. "I feel kind of exposed out here."

I can't blame her. This room is huge.

We get back to our feet and, at her signal, I pick Kira up and follow Anna to the bedroom.

Our bed is the custom-sized unit from my loft, the same width as a king, but long enough to easily accommodate my freakish height. Anna and I rarely need more than half that width since we tend to sleep in close contact at night. Now, however, with three of us, that extra real estate may come in handy. Before driving to the airport, we had stripped it down to the fitted sheet.

I stand Kira on the foot of the bed while Anna climbs up and kneels on the sheet in front of her, face-to-face. Like this, the girls are about the same height. The bed is a little taller than standard as well, to keep it in proportion, so my head is almost even with theirs. Anna leans forward a little, inviting Kira into a kiss. Kira hesitates for a moment, but then moves to meet Anna's lips. I watch, enraptured.

Anna isn't the first girl that Teri/Kira has kissed, but she's not the third or fourth either. It takes a few awkward attempts and some nervous giggles before Kira is ready to make out with Anna, but eventually she settles down and the two of them begin to suck face in earnest.

I'm mightily relieved. Just because the Kira in Mexico had been receptive to Anna (with my help) we didn't think that guaranteed that this iteration of Kira would be as well. She's not the same person. Now I can relax and enjoy this.

As their kisses become sure and passionate, Anna ups the ante, reaching for Kira's robe and undoing the tie. It falls open in the front. Then her deft fingers slip the garment off Kira's shoulders. It falls to the bed around her feet, exposing the smaller woman's little breasts and hairless maidenhood. I nearly sigh at the sheer loveliness of her form.

Kira has accepted her disrobing seemingly without reaction, but she flinches a little when Anna lightly lays her hands on her narrow waist. I remind myself that she's never done anything like this before, and we're kind of throwing her into the deep end to either sink or swim.

Anna doesn't move her hands for a bit, waiting for Kira to get used to her touch. It doesn't take our little lover long, and then Anna's hands are smoothly moving up her torso.

I reach in and untie Anna's robe. She shrugs out of it, one arm at a time, never losing contact with Kira. I take off my robe as well, then toss all three onto the recliner, which is starting to look like a laundry basket.

I move in a little closer to the action and Anna turns to kiss me, slipping her tongue into my mouth. Even after last night, this still manages to catch me by surprise. I recover quickly, though, and eagerly kiss her back. I revel in the passion that we suddenly have for each other.

Then Anna pulls her lips away from me slightly, indicating Kira. I move my head closer to the smaller girl. Kira hesitates slightly, but her determination and desire are obvious in her eyes and she tips her face up to me. When her tiny mouth meets mine, it's quite awkward for a long moment, but then, suddenly, it's like Kira never left.

I wrap my arms around both girls, pulling us in tight, and Anna's lips join Kira's and mine as the three of us join in a kiss. Our faces are pressed in together, our mouths open, and our tongues seeking and dueling with other tongues. We did this in Mexico, but it's strange at first for Kira. She's relaxing, though, and soon, gloriously, it feels just like it did.

Eventually, my lips leave theirs as I begin to kiss along Kira's jaw, then neck. She's so tiny that it doesn't take long before my lips are on the upper plane of her breast. I feel her stiffen slightly, but I don't pause before taking a hard little nipple into my mouth. Kira moans as I begin to suckle.

I'm running my hands over both girls' backs and buttocks. I marvel again at how Kira's cute little butt fits so nicely into my hand. Anna's behind is larger, with a lot more curve, but over the last few months, it, like the rest of her body, has become much more toned and firm. The two girls are so different from each other, yet both perfect.

My mouth leaves Kira's breast and I begin to kiss my way down her torso, feeling her incredibly smooth skin and the nice tone of her body. I eventually arrive at her navel, tonguing it lightly.

Kira's sexual arousal is increasing quickly. "Oh God," she gasps, "I need..." She's evidently not sure what it is that she needs, but Anna is evidently willing to guide her to what she thinks it is. She gently turns Kira in her arms so that the smaller woman's back is to her chest, then lies down on the bed, Kira on top of her, their legs hanging off the foot. Anna is offering Kira up to me and I know just what I'd like to do. I drop to my knees.

Kira watches with wide eyes and Anna looks on over her shoulder as I reach out with my tongue and use the very tip to trace Kira's bare little outer lips. She moans with her need, but also with the knowing that this was part of what she'd been wanting.

I'm gentle and tender at first, barely more than tickling. Soon though, she's ready and I can allow my tongue to burrow more deeply, down between her inner lips and into the concentration of her sweet nectar. She begins to squirm, but Anna wraps her arms around her and gently holds her in place.

I now move my tongue just a little lower, finding her pit and lathing it firmly. She gasps at the sensation. I love the taste of my little lover and suck up as much of it as I can.

"Oh Jesus," Kira whimpers, but I can tell she only wants more. I move up and, without warning, attack her clit.

Kira actually shrieks with the surprise and intensity of my tongue on her ultrasensitive bud, but I only increase my assault, licking and sucking. As I'd hoped and expected, Kira is racing down a short course toward her first orgasm. I do nothing to slow her down.

With Kira well established, I use my fingers to caress Anna's delicate inner lips. She certainly wouldn't need that tube of lube now. While I continue to drive Kira upward with my mouth, I do my best multitasking by slipping two fingers deep into Anna and massaging her G-spot. I hear her moan, and the amount of movement on the bed goes up dramatically as she begins to squirm.

I love the feeling of this. As I eat Kira, I can almost imagine that it's her luscious tunnel that I've got my fingers in.

I see from the corner of my eye that Anna is now running her large, strong hands all over Kira's body, exploring every plane, angle and curve. I can hardly wait until I can do that myself.

Kira takes only moments more before she begins to shake in her familiar way. Knowing what her body likes, perhaps better than she does, I keep after her, driving her ever higher. I look up as Kira turns her head to the side and meets Anna's lips. The two of them begin to kiss fervently as I do my best to drive each of them insane.

I wedge my other hand in between the girls, an area that's already quite slippery due to the runoff from Kira's prodigious production of moisture, and begin to diddle my wife's clit. I've seen her do it for herself enough that I think I know just how she'd like it, and from the reaction I'm getting, I know I've guessed right.

My cock is aching with need, but I'm having so much fun between four shapely thighs that I can put that off for now. I'm having to really concentrate to keep my mouth and both hands working together to get the best reaction, but my efforts eventually begin to pay off as I feel Anna near her fulfillment.

I don't forget about Kira, though, firmly lathing her entire maidenhood from pit to clit, back and forth. She shudders from the intensity of the sensation.

Anna lets out a low moan as she comes, wrapping her legs around my shoulders and squeezing hard. The girl's strong, and I'm glad those thighs aren't around my neck.

Eventually, I tease another orgasm out of Kira, and then yet another as she comes with Anna. I'm starting to feel rather proud of myself, but figure it's time to give them a little bit of a break.

As the girls finally begin to breathe normally, my lips leave Kira's folds and I slide my fingers out and away from Anna. I stand between the girls' spread thighs, throbbing with my desire. I rub the tip of my manhood in Anna's succulent folds, needing this so badly. Her breath catches. "Is this okay?" I ask her.

"Oh, it's very okay," she says, inviting me in. I ease forward, entering her smoothly. I feel her squeeze me with her inner muscles and I can't help but let out a sigh.

I give her several long strokes, but then, remembering who the focus of this encounter is, pull out and run my wet stiffness back and forth in Kira's folds. Even after having just come three times, the feel of my manhood rubbing against her clit makes her stiffen, but then her little hands go down and press me into her valley firmly as I stroke back and forth.

I begin to reacquaint myself with Kira's body using my hands, starting at her knees and moving upwards. She's still sporting the same light tan all over, a little darker on her shoulders than elsewhere. This, as a result I'm sure, of her working nude in her greenhouse. I love her tiny waist. I wrap my hands around it again, loving how they completely encircle her body.

Kira smiles up at me. "You like?"

I nod. "I can't get enough of you."

"Likewise," she says, wiggling her little hips as I stroke against her.

I begin playing with Kira's breasts. They are so perfect for being so small. I run the backs of my fingers across her nipples, feeling their rubbery firmness as they bounce from digit to digit. I long to be able to kiss her now, but I can't do that unless I stop stroking my manhood in her valley, and I'm not about to do that.

Kira seems lost in the novel sensations coursing through her body, but I've seen her come often enough to be able to tell that she's getting close. I can feel her pressing me down into her even harder, so I move a little faster. I'm in no danger of coming myself, but I can tell that she is now almost there.

I can see and feel it as Kira reaches another climax. The expression on her face says she's in a place I will never know, and I envy her that. I continue to fondle her breasts and thrust as she comes, but eventually, she returns back to herself.

Kira lifts her face up toward me. "I want to kiss you, Peter," she says.

"I want to kiss you too," I say. She kindly guides me lower and aims me back into Anna. I sink in deep. Then Anna gets her strong hands under Kira's shoulders and slides the smaller girl up her body until their heads are even, side to side. Such a lovely duo.