Promises Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean over to kiss Kira. Anna joins us, and soon we're back to three-way kissing as I have gentle intercourse with my wife.

"Do you suppose that this might be the time?" Anna asks me.

I know exactly what she's talking about, of course. She's never been on any sort of birth control and her peak fertility starts today. I raise my head up away from the girls for a moment to think about that. The awareness that a new human being may spring from the pleasure we're taking makes every other sexual act I've been involved with seem like child's play.

Anna smiles beatifically, letting me know that she's thinking exactly what I am, as she so often does.

Kira looks puzzled though. "What's up?"

"We might be conceiving a child here," I explain.

Kira gasps. "I'm right in the middle of your baby making?" Her face almost looks stricken. "I don't want to get in the way of such a personal thing."

I chuckle. "In the way? I hardly think so. Please recall that we can't have sex without you. And beyond that, Anna and I aren't emotionally complete unless you're with us."

"That's very true," Anna says. "Peter is a better man than I could have ever hoped to marry, but he is just a man." I grin and stick my tongue out at her. "Having you with us makes him something even better; someone I can make love with. And it's quite good love, too."

"Damn straight," I say, giving each of them a kiss.

"Well, then I'm pleased to be of service," Kira says.

"You know you're more than just our facilitator," I say. "I've loved you from before I even met Anna. And, like Anna, you look damn good naked."

My comment about loving Kira first could rightly cause jealousy if these two were other women, but Anna just winks at me. "Kira," she says, "that afternoon that we met and spent together in Mexico, before I knew you were rooming with Peter, I fell in love with you too. I knew very quickly that I wanted to be with you, to make love with you, and to live with you forever. Peter was a man that I'd made a very amazing sort of friendship with by then, but it wasn't until months later that I knew I loved him too. With you, it was quick. I want you with us always."

There are tears in Kira's eyes. "I want that too. Promise me you'll tell Teri about how you feel? She's a hopeless romantic at heart and I'm sure she'll be even more determined to stay if she knows just what Kira means to you."

"It's a promise," I say. "You know we'll treat her with love, because she's a part of you."

"And we love Teri for Teri," Anna adds. "She'll always have a place here if she wants."

"And I'm going to do my best to make sure that staying here is what she wants," Kira says. "But in the meantime, there's something that I want." With that, she carefully turns over on her stomach and scoots down Anna's long torso until her little butt is resting against my lower abdomen as I continue to thrust. Then she begins to grind her sweet lips into Anna's.

"Oh Jesus, you two," Anna gasps. "That's almost mind blowing." Kira tips her face way up towards Anna's, then Anna tips hers way down. It's a bit of a stretch, but they go back to kissing. My cock surges at the sight. This is simply amazing.

I'm pulling out a little farther with each stroke into Anna, reveling in the feel of my manhood moving inside her, but then I pull out just a little too far. This time, when I thrust forward, I'm deflected upward and my manhood wedges in, right between the girls. Kira is still so wet that her juices have run down, lubricating everything, so I slide all of me in there, slickly and easily. I come to a stop, fully ensconced between their bodies.

"Oh shit, that's amazing," Kira says. I feel her tilt her hips a little until her lips are spread around me. Then she starts moving, grinding her labia and clit wetly against the upper surface of my cock. "Yeah, that's awesome. What do you think, Anna?"

Anna, for her part, has done pretty much the same thing, tipping her pelvis up to meet me. I'm held firmly between their respective valleys and it feels incredible. "Oh yeah," she says. "Where has this little maneuver been all my life?"

"We just made a penis sandwich," Kira giggles.

"Yup," Anna agrees. "Two slices of white girl around a thick hunk of meat and a big dollop of pussy sauce."

"That's a recipe I can get on board with," I say huskily, working hard to keep the shake out of my voice.

Their ministrations have caught me by surprise and it's only by applying my most sophisticated techniques that I manage to pull myself back from the brink.

The girls go back to kissing, now with increased passion, and grind hard on each other, using my manhood as their intermediary. I add a little thrusting to the mix, withdrawing just a couple of inches on each stroke, then plunging right back in as far as I can. It's adding friction to what the girls are doing. For me, the sensation is almost beyond belief.

We go on like this for longer than I would have thought possible. It's starting to overwhelm my abilities to delay my climax and I know my time is near. If it's as good for them as it is for me, they should be coming about... now!

Right on cue, Anna cries out, which seems to be just enough to tip Kira over the edge too. With both of my girls coming magnificently, I somehow miss the signs of my own completion. It's only as my muscles tense that I realize I'm about to blow my wad, and not where I need it to be if Anna and I are trying to get pregnant.

I quickly slip out just as my first rope bursts free. It spatters against Kira's cute little cinnamon ring as I take quick aim and slide myself home. My second rope is deposited about halfway down Anna's tunnel and the rest, right up against her cervix. I groan as I fill her.

This is so good that I'm worried my curling toes may put permanent creases in the expensive master bedroom carpet. In my fog of desire and release, I can't help but reach down and massage Kira's cute little rosebud with my thumb, nicely lubricated by my first burst of semen, pressing just the tip of my digit inside.

"Oh yeah," Kira moans, telling me that she's just as far gone. I still desist from entering her any further, just gently massaging until we all come down from our high. Finally, I pull out of Anna and collapse onto my back on the bed.

With one last kiss, Kira climbs off Anna's chest and onto mine. "Mmm," she murmurs, trying out the position she's seen her doppelganger use in the recordings. "This feels perfect."

"It sure does," I say.

Anna rolls onto her side, her front pressed against both of us. She throws a leg over mine and an arm over our torsos, binding the three of us together. She lays her head on my shoulder, giving Kira a lazy kiss. We stay like that, enjoying the comfort and companionship of all being together again. Or it least it feels like that for me. This must have been mind-blowing for our little virgin. She seems to have survived it just fine, though.

"I can't believe I just did that," Kira says. "A half an hour ago, I'd never done more than kiss a friend, and then all of a sudden I'm totally going for it with you guys."

"Did we push you to go too fast?" Anna asks.

I worry that we did. In our enthusiasm, Anna and I pulled this new Kira into the deep end with us ridiculously fast.

"Not at all," Kira enthuses. "I have no memory of sex, other than what I've watched, but it all felt completely comfortable and familiar, like my body remembered. Like muscle memory, maybe."

I find that fascinating and a bit encouraging too. There had to have been some residual memory at work, because people just don't dive into sex like that their first time out of the gate.

"I'm glad you liked it," Anna says. "I thought it was amazing."

"Amazing is right," Kira agrees, yawning.

"It looks like a nap is in order," Anna says, yawning herself.

"I'm up for that," I say, the contagious nature of yawns having its effect on me as well.

"And after that," Anna says, "we can have more sex or go out by the pool. Which would you like, Kira?"

"Sex by the pool," she murmurs, then begins to snore lightly.

Anna grins at me. It's good to have Kira with us.

* * * * *

The next week is a blur. Just like in Mexico, Kira is a bundle of energy. We go to the beach, Key West, on a deep-sea fishing expedition, and on an airboat tour of the everglades, all the while taking tons of pictures and video. Every night, Kira edits and organizes the day's adventures into a file on her laptop for later viewing.

While we're at home (and Kira happily starts referring to it as home) we maintain our all-over tans out by the pool and carry out all of our daily activities wearing nothing but big smiles. Less happily, we're also getting things ready for Teri's inevitable return. Anna and I had already done a lot of the work, but it's Kira who puts on the final touches.

Kira's also working on adding spicy scenes to her latest novel. She's published a new one since her return from Mexico, and it just missed making the New York Times Bestseller list. From reading a bit of it over her shoulder, I'm guessing that Teri will be blushing bright red as she works to incorporate these passages into their novel.

At the end of each day, it's a couple of hours of hot, steamy, three-way sex, followed by cuddling and a good night's sleep together in bed. Paradise.

* * * * *

Kira is as interested in my work now as her predecessor was in Mexico. She spends some time with me in the shop one afternoon, watching as I mill a pair of guidewheels for my prototype PRT scale model. I explain the concept of Personal Rapid Transit to her.

"So let me get this straight," she says when I finish. "I would be able to walk up to a PRT station, punch in my destination with the app on my phone, then step into a small pod that's already there and waiting, either all by myself or with up to three of my friends and family."

I nod.

"The pod is suspended below this skinny little guideway, above all the traffic, and it will speed along, not stopping anywhere along the way, until it gets to my destination?"

"Correct. All the stations are on sidings, off the main lines, so the pods that stop to drop off or pick up their passengers never interfere with the ones that are just going by."

"But couldn't you carry more people if the pods were bigger, like buses?"

"You might think so, but then your pod would have to pull over at every station to let some of the passengers get on or off. You'd end up sitting at a bunch of stops that weren't yours and riding with a bunch of people you don't know. And then the guideways would have to be way bigger to support the bigger pods, so to keep it affordable you'd have to build a lot fewer guideways. Then people would have to walk a lot further to get to the nearest station."

Kira nods. "And that's probably why hardly anyone rides the buses or light rail," she says. "Who wants to walk a mile or call a cab after already spending an hour stopping and starting every time someone gets on or off?"

"Precisely. Since the pods are all controlled and coordinated by a central computing hub, there can be thousands of them running at the same time, as close as half a second apart. My system will carry ten times as many people as light rail and get them to their destinations quicker than a sports car on a traffic-free day. There will be so many stations in the city that you'll never have to walk more than a block or two to get to one. On top of that, it'll cost less to build than light rail, and it's electrically powered, mostly through the solar panels lining the top of the guideways."

"I'm convinced," she says.

Just then, Anna walks up behind us. I hadn't heard her come in. She wraps her arms around me and kisses my lips when I turn my head toward her. I realize that she's suddenly nearly as tall as I am. I look down and see that she's in the six-inch heels she sometimes wears when we dress up to go out on the town.

Now the shoes are the only thing she's wearing. I think she looks especially good this way. Anna's lips are warm and wet, and she slips her tongue into my mouth. God, I love having Kira back with us.

Anna unties my long leather apron, then I feel a cool breeze as Kira lifts it up and ducks underneath. Then her head pops back out for just a moment. "I've only seen myself do this, so be patient," she says with an impish grin. Then she disappears again. I feel a warm, wet "O" close around my rapidly growing member.

"Happy birthday, Peter," Anna murmurs, running her knowing hands around under the apron. I gasp and hold onto the CNC lathe as the two of them rock my world.

* * * * *

"Okay, you can start whenever you're ready," I say, hitting the record button on my video camera. Kira takes a deep breath, then looks into the lens and begins to speak. I follow her smoothly when she moves, the mount on the tripod making the pan relatively easy. I try not to be overcome with emotion as Kira speaks from the heart.

At last she's done, and she slumps a little. I turn off the camera and go to her, picking her up and holding her to me. Anna's there a moment later, holding both of us.

"You okay?" Anna asks.

Kira nods. "Yeah, but I can feel the time getting short now. It's probably like how I was in Mexico, except now I know what it is. Still, I'm glad we did this. This video was way better than the one we did in the backyard. We just need to get home in time for me to replace the old one."

Anna and I give her a kiss, then I set her back on her feet and start breaking down my equipment. I honestly don't think I could be half as brave as Kira.

* * * * *

It's almost midnight when we get home. Kira heads for the bedroom we've prepared for Teri. She's going to download and edit the recording while I check the perimeter and set the alarms. Then I join Anna in bed where we wait for Kira.

She appears about twenty minutes later. "Everything's good to go," she announces, meaning that she has done everything she can to get Anna and me ready for when Teri arrives, and she dies.

As one, Anna and I get out of bed and go to her. I scoop her up in my arms and hold her close while Anna envelopes both of us in a big hug. "I'm so, so sorry," I murmur, my heart breaking yet again at the knowledge that Kira's time is short.

"We're here for you, hon," Anna says, kissing her cheek. Kira turns her head, meeting Anna's lips with her own. They kiss for a long time, more with love than passion. Then Kira turns to me and I get the same treatment. Her kiss is poignant and when my tears begin to flow, I realize that I'm not embarrassed by them at all.

"Hey," Kira says at last, "this is too depressing. I may not be leaving for days, or maybe even a week. I say we should have some fun!" With that, she lunges into Anna's arms. Anna makes a show of tripping and falling onto her back on the bed with Kira on top of her. They continue to kiss with ever increasing passion while I get the fine view of two magnificent young pussies, spread and just begging for attention.

I drop to my knees at the edge of the bed and begin to lay soft kisses along my lovely wife's smooth inner thighs. Then I reach up and begin to massage Kira's tiny little bottom. I hear a combination of moans from the girls and it just eggs me on.

Soon, I've got my tongue buried in Kira's folds. At first, her gasps and moans are as lusty as always, but then something just seems a little off.

"Kira," I ask, "are you okay?" I get no answer.

We all knew that Kira's transition was coming, but it still catches me by surprise that it's happening now.

"I've got her," Anna says calmly. I pop to my knees and help her off the bed with her load. It's part of the plan that Anna handles this part. Holding Teri securely in her arms, Anna walks smoothly but purposefully down the hall towards Teri's room while the smaller woman lets out a plaintive wail. It's the same haunting sound she made in the bathroom at the resort. I head for the security room and set the two biggest screens to monitor the tiny cameras in Teri's room.

Teri is crying as Anna sits her down on the bed. "It's okay," Anna says quietly. "You're with Peter and me in Florida, just like we planned. It's been eight days, and it's about one in the morning, but you can go ahead and get dressed if you like." That's a smart thing to say, because it was midmorning the last Teri knew. Her favorite panties, bra, jeans, sweatshirt and slippers, picked out by Kira, are laid out on the bed. "I'm going to leave you alone now, but if you need anything, your phone is right there on your dresser. Call us and we'll do whatever we can for you, okay?"

Teri manages a nod, but then grabs her favorite blanket from its usual spot on the foot of the bed and wraps it around herself. Then she curls up into the tiny space in the corner, next to her dresser. The blanket covers her face and everything.

Anna stops at Teri's desk on the way out, clicking on the desktop icon that launches the video that Kira just got done editing. It begins to play as Anna slips out of the room, closing the door softly behind herself. Twenty seconds later, she joins me in the security room. We watch the monitors closely.

Teri's room in our home is as close to a simulacrum of her Minneapolis bedroom as my time, money and effort could get it. Months before, Teri had agreed to my plan and had sent me extensive measurements and hundreds of photos of her room. I used the measurements to build additional walls and a lower ceiling in the guest bedroom, shrinking it way down to the exact measurements of Teri's room back home. I even walled up most of the window openings, replacing the massive panes with the much smaller vinyl windows used by her folks when they replaced the original wooden ones.

Teri had sent me a vial of the paint they'd used to remodel the room a couple of years before, and even a sample of the carpet, cut from a remnant. I labored over every detail, even having a dresser custom made to duplicate the existing antique. It was as close as I could get it by the time Kira flew down.

When she'd arrived, she brought those two big suitcases full of the items that she always had sitting on her dresser, desk and shelves, along with the pictures and posters from her walls. Using the photos, we'd put the whole thing together exactly as she'd had it. The first time Kira had Skyped with her parents from Florida, they had refused to believe she hadn't snuck back into her room until Carl checked and found it unoccupied.

Now, our patient efforts are paying off. After only two repeats of the video on Teri's laptop, we watch as her face emerges from under the blanket and she stares across the room at the screen. After the third repeat, she gets up and, without fully unwrapping herself from the blanket, pulls on the clothes from the bed. Then, with the blanket still wrapped around her, she sits down for the first time in the familiar chair that I had picked up at a local office supply store.

She watches the last few seconds of it before it starts again from the top. The screen-bound Kira of five hours ago begins to speak. "I know you're scared, Teri, but please, give me a couple of minutes to explain what's happened to you."

Kira's background is calming. A faux stone bench, thick brush and dappled sunlight, and she looks into the camera with a calming expression on her face. She's quite good at this. I think if she wasn't already a successful novelist, she could have had a good career as a counselor.

"The last thing you remember," Kira continues from the screen, "is sitting in your room, watching video from the bungalow in Cozumel." She smiles conspiratorially. "That part is my favorite too." Her face gets serious again. "Unfortunately, you've now woken up a couple of thousand miles from home, and with people that you've barely met. You knew this was the plan, but I'm sure it's still a big shock. Please believe me that you can totally trust Peter and Anna to do what's best for you. Give it some time and I'm sure you'll be glad you decided to do this.