Promoting Naturism with New Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers

"Wow, a lot of feelings." I said as I suspected she may have more things to talk about.

"Another thing is you have not said anything about what I did with Angela, did it turn you on, do you get off on seeing two girls and we were both so hyped up last night."

"Okay, lets calm down down and discuss this, over some cereals or whatever you want for breakfast.

Once we were all packed up and had the remaining food and few cans of drinks in carrier bags we dressed then loaded the car, checked the chalet over and then went to checkout. The morning turned out a little cooler and overcast with a threat of the sun burning off the cover later. After we got in the car Suzanne started up moved to go but stopped by the end of the parking near the site exit.

"You nervous or changing your mind?" I asked.

" I have a few butterflies in my stomach. However I stopped, I want to really talk."

"Okay, tell me what is your concerns?"

"Well meeting them, naked is part of it but not really all."

"Go on."

"We were all really horny last night, you and me and Andrew and well Angela too."

" I know, I was there" I smiled at her as I said that.

"Yes, but you and Andrew watched us, me and well...well me and Angela." She paused.

"I am not going to apologize, but you have not mentioned it and well I am not ashamed we kissed intimately, but I kind of well..."

"You expected me to be mad? Angry? Jealous?"

"No, I thought about that, if you were like that we would not be lovers, probably not such good friends, either." Suzanne said, "I just thought you would say something."

"Okay..." I started. Then I went on and explained our friends were definitely swingers as well as being naturists and I had even been sounded out by Andrew if we were open to that. I told Suzanne I had told Andrew I was not against it but I would not do anything with them if she was not happy or involved, but I was not going to push her into anything as we were colleagues, friends and lastly lovers.

Suzanne, looked thoughtful for a minute, "Look, if I tell you something, probably something you have wondered about me but might not know for sure. Then you have to tell me how you know so much about all of this and I do not know about it but I wonder about you. Oh and does your family know about how you know?"

I chuckled at that last part then nodded. Suzanne then went on to tell me she loved sex with me but was mainly attracted to women, Angela yes but she realized now Angela liked girls but liked guys more, girls were probably an occasional flirtation for her. Suzanne had been conflicted for a long time with me as we had started seeing each other and she did like the sex, then we did it again. She had been in an, on off, relationship with a married friend who kind of treated her badly like a fun mistress on the side and even flaunted her in front of her husband and all their mutual friends. I had actually met the said couple at a party Suzanne took me to, not long after we started seeing each other.

"I remember them, Tracy and Colin."I said. "Yes, he was nice, she avoided me, the rest of your friends were really nice, but kind of surprised to see me, Julie and Brian, even said so, she even told me I would be good for you, which puzzled me at the time."

"Yes, Julie is my best friend, Tracy well she was my lover, but I know now a big mistake, we have all been friends since school or Uni, so it is awkward."

"So I was there to be shown off and that is why Tracy avoided me?"

We talked a little bit more about Suzanne and why I had come to suspect she was Bi to Lesbian. I explained I was just waiting for her to be comfortable to tell me but we had both accepted we were not going to be more than friends who fucked. She asked that i now explain to her how I knew all about swinging, well at least a bit more than her.

So I explained about how I found out my parents were swingers at seventeen, when they felt they had to explain to me as I may have started to note they slipped off with my girl friends parents and some other couples. Us kids were always left safe and supervised but me and Evelyn were getting older and curious and were knowledgeable. I explained that not just my parents but my grand parents were all naturists and swingers and had been getting together for years, that was how my mother and father had met, their parents were hooking up and eventually my parents did, then they married and had me then Sarah."

"Wow, so they just tell you or they involve you?"

"No, we were all grown up about it, but I was a normal randy teenage male who happened to hang out with a female family friend who was just as horny and had a similar background and a similar talk with her parents, her mother had put her on the pill to be safe in case her and I decided to do something about it a year or so before that."

"So did you? Did your parents get you together or have to get her with you?"

I laughed, I could see Suzanne's imagination running riot. "No it was not like that, well no not really."

I explained how about a year later, quite late compared to some of our friends, Evelyn and I had got together, when both our parents were getting it on at another house, we were babysitting Sarah and some others at our house and the kids had all gone to sleep, with our parents not expected back until about 2:00am we had given each other our virginities. About a week later my mother got a call, later that night my parents sat me down after my grand parents got Sarah out of the way. Then I had another talk about some important things and ensuring the younger kids did not see us at it, but it was okay all the adults knew we were a young couple in love. The swinging came another year or so after that, but my parents never hid anything from me and Evelyn's parents were the same with her, in fact her mother used to smile and wink at me which was at first embarrassing being teased by your girlfriends mother but that wore off.

"So you thought I might join in your unusual lifestyle?" Suzanne asked slightly higher in tone.

"Nope, just liked being with you, but after you and Angela on the beach? Well actually I saw how you looked at her after you met, I could tell there was some interest there on your part, but was wary it was experimentation or finding your boundaries." I explained "I got the vibe from the first time I saw Andrew and Angela."

"Wow, anybody else you know interested in me?"

"A couple"

"What couple, who?"

"Not a couple, two people you recently met."

"Who?"

"My mother would I strongly suspect like a roll on the bed with you, but like me she probably has no idea if you would be open to that."

"And?" She looked at me as I grinned back, "Who else?"

"Someone a bit younger and wilder, would definitely jump you if she had a chance, but she would probably do that to anyone our age, to be honest about it her libido amazes me, even if she is my sister."

"Sarah, my god! She is your sister, did she say anything to you."

"Nope, I just know her and she, was really into you, if she was not she would have let you know and you two would be enemies by now, because you were with me." I exaggerated the last part for emphasis. However I knew my sister alright, she was ambivalent about people not near our family circle but anyone we brought into that group, she would love or hate, both with a passion.

"Well fuck me."

"I may dear... so might they if you ask them nicely."

That earned me a massive thump in the arm, then she started the car and drove out the gate up towards Les Mathes, to meet up with our friends at a naturist camp site.

Redninja
Redninja
43 Followers
12