All Comments on 'Promotion Ch. 01'

by emma579

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a husband

Wow a husband that loves his wife, wow a wife that loves her husband, a novel idea but i liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This reminds me of

Those sex filled romance novels my mom used to have all over her bedroom. The ones that Fabio used to pose for the covers.

RustyHotDippedNailRustyHotDippedNailabout 13 years ago
Cheating?

Curious as to why this appears to be a husband and wife but the only tag for the story is "cheating?"

OK, it's like this, some authors try to be really cute and make you guess what is going on. In some ways that can be good but not when it leaves the whole premise of the story wide open. I mean is this guy Sam her husband or a guy rooming with them? That's not a detail we should be guessing at. If it is her husband, you should just say so. If not, if he is a roommate, then that should be stated and then an explanation as to where the husband is would also be nice.

emma579emma579about 13 years agoAuthor
clarification

I didn't put the tag cheating on the story. I intended it as a husband and wife...I don't know where the tag came from. I'm not into head games with relationships -- playing with fantasies is one thing, playing with people isn't my thing.

BTW, Ch02 is on it's way...uploaded at the same time.

emma

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A really hot story

Sweet sex between two people that love each other. Very descriptive writing and nicely presented.

Thanks for the very erotic read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous