Proper Bruise Care

Story Info
Two friends finally come together after one of them is injured.
2.6k words
4.43
7.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm never going to pass this class."

Heather looked up from her laptop and rolled her eyes. "You always say that. And then you somehow pull off at least a C." One thing she hated about Mark- he never studied and still got decent enough grades to get accepted to Diffie University. She'd studied her ass off all throughout high school and struggled for every grade and ended up going to the exact same school.

Mark ran his fingers through his tightly coiled brown locks and sighed. "College is nothing like high school. I can't understand half of what Professor Lerner is saying in class."

"You sure that's not because you go out partying every night instead of sleeping?" Heather closed her laptop with a snap and smoothed her skirt over her legs.

"Maybe." Mark looked at her and grinned. "Wow, you look like a grown-up today. Job interview?" She has the greatest legs.

"Right before class. I don't think I'll get it- hostess position at this fancy steakhouse downtown. It would've been perfect but I'm sure they're going to go with someone else."

"Why?" Mark asked. Heather stretched and her tight turtleneck rippled with her every move. He found himself staring at the way it pulled across her breasts and forced himself to look away. She'd be furious if she caught him.

"All the other girls who were interviewing were wearing blazers and dress slacks and shoes that cost more than my car payment. Drop dead gorgeous every one of them. If you're going to hire a hostess, you want someone who draws men in, not someone who turns them away." She gestured to her doll-like face and copper curls. "Men look at me and they treat me like a child. They're going to hire one of those other women and I'll... I don't know, go wait tables at that off campus diner we always pass."

An idea came to Mark. A crazy idea he thought before blurting it out. "What if I hire you to tutor me in this class- say $200 for the semester? I'll also help you pick some outfits that make you look like beautiful adult woman you really are."

Heather tapped her fingers against the cover of her laptop and considered. Mark called me beautiful and I do need the money. What do I have to lose? "Sure, when do you want to start?

"How about right now. We can head over to my house and you can school me on Napoleon's invasion of Russia."

"Ok, I have to run by my dorm room to drop a few things off and I'll head over after."

Perfect Mark thought, that'll give me time to set up for her.

**

Mark's house was one of the few standalone houses near the school that hadn't been converted into apartments. His family had owned it years before the university was built. Heather knew his parents regularly rejected offers to sell the house and land to the university so their sons would have off campus housing if they got accepted. So far only Mark had made it in, meaning he got the three story Victorian all to himself.

Butterflies fluttered through her stomach as she walked up on the porch. Spending time around him always made her feel nervous and edgy. What started out as a small crush when Heather met him in middle school had morphed into an all encompassing sexual fixation over the years. A slow slide from wanting to hold his hand, to wanting to kiss him, to wanting to beg him to fuck her until she couldn't walk. And he was oblivious. Keep it together she told herself as she reached out to open the door. He doesn't think of you that way.

"Come on in," he called out from upstairs as she stepped over the threshold. "I thought we could set up in my sitting room- I've already got a roaring fire going."

The sitting room... right off his bedroom. Heather's pulse raced. She took a deep calming breath before locking the door and heading upstairs.

Mark wasn't kidding about the roaring fire. He'd loaded the fireplace with enough logs to fill the entire space with flickering light and crackling heat. "Wow, you really went all out in here. Did you bring that table all the way from the kitchen?"

Mark grinned. "Yeah, I figured if we were going to concentrate we needed someplace warm and you know how old houses are- drafty and cold even on mild days. I got some snacks too." He proudly pointed to a tray of cheese and crackers and she bit back a laugh- he'd clearly open some of those child friendly cheese & cracker packs and laid them out out on a plate. "And wine."

"Can't study without wine." Heather took a step toward the table and yelped.

"Are you ok?" Mark rushed to her side.

"I'm not sure. I slammed my leg on something- down at shin level. It really hurts."

"Let me see," Mark said. He bent and groaned. "I forgot about that stupid decorative door stop and the table cloth got stuck on it. I should've moved the table over so you could see it better. I'll get you sit down so I can take a look at it."

Heather blushed. The pain was wearing off but she didn't let him know. Mark lifted her easily from the floor and curled her to his chest. She could feel the strength of his arms under her ass and back, the heat of his skin seeping through her skirt to the very center of her. She expected him to carry her to a chair and was surprised when he pushed open the bedroom door instead and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"We may need to prop up your leg and apply ice," Mark said. He dropped to his knees and slowly slid the zipper down her boot before gently pulling it off her foot. Then he grabbed her leg in both hands and leaned in close to the red mark on her shin. "Looks like you might have a little bruise but no bleeding and it doesn't look broken."

"Thank god," Heather replied. Her pulse pounded in her ears- his hands felt warm and strong and she wanted them all over her body in the worst way.

"Do you want me to kiss it and make it better?" He smiled up at her and then glanced toward her thighs. Heather winced- from his angle he could see right up her skirt and could likely tell how hot and bothered she was. Oh god, she'd never live this one down.

"That's all right," Heather said, forcing the words past her lips.

In response Mark leaned forward until he was within a hairs-width of kissing the bruise on her shin. When he looked up at Heather this time there was no mistaking the pure lust in his eyes. "Please? You're my guest after all. What would my mother think if I was such a bad host?

What else could she do but nod? Heather held her breath as his lips brushed against her delicate skin.

"Does that feel better?"

"Um, I--," Heather's brain short-circuited as Mark gazed up at her. Her pulse throbbed hot and needy with every beat of her heart. From some faraway place she heard herself say, "I think the bruise traveled up a little bit." Then, before her nerves could make her self-conscious, she spread her legs a little wider.

"Hmmm, guess that means I'll need to do a full work up of this leg. Can't have that bruise traveling all over your body now can we?" Marks hot fingers traveled up her legs, spreading them even wider so he could fit between. "A little kiss here," he whispered before giving a soft kiss to her knee. "And a little kiss here," he said, dipping his head down to her inner thigh. This kiss was wetter and Heather bit back a moan as his tongue brushed against her skin.

Is this really happening she wondered. When his lips inched upward, now spreading kisses with long lingering lips as he inched closer to her pushy, she found she didn't care if this was real or not. If she was having a sex dream then let it be a good one- she could feel stupid for thinking it was real later.

"I think your skirt and underwear might be hiding a few bruises," Mark said. His hands massaged her thighs as he gazed up at her. God she's so beautiful, I want to eat her until she screams my name over and over at the top of her lungs. Breath caught in his lungs as she lifted her hips, unbuttoned the skirt, and tossed it on the floor. Her underwear were some kind of turquoise lace with little ribbons on the sides.

Heather took a deep breath and untied the ribbons, letting the parties fall from her body. Her pussy was now exposed to the warm air of the fire as she leaned back on her elbows. She was so turned on that her instinct was to trail her fingers over her clit and take care of business before she woke from this bizarre fantasy.

As her fingers reached for her clit, Mark brushed them aside. "Yes, I think I see the source of the bruising now. A few more kisses should make it go away." His breath wafted over her sensitive clit and she whimpered as he drew closer.

When his tongue touched her pussy Heather's eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh, oh my god, Mark," she whispered as he stroked up through her slick folds, edging closer and closer to where she wanted him the most. One light flick over the clit that set her hips straining to meet him before his tongue moved away to lap at her juices again. "Please, please, please," she whimpered.

"Please, what?" Mark asked before continuing the slow and easy tongue lashing against her lips. "Tell me what you want."

"I, I- I can- I can't. I wa-want," she moaned and writhed on the bed. Her elbows gave out and she fell back on to the comforter. She gripped the fabric in her fists and pulled herself upright enough to look deep into his eyes as little spasms wracked her pussy. "Lick my clit. Now, please god, now. I can- can't wait anymore."

"Good girl," he whispered before thrusting his tongue onto her ready and waiting clit. It felt so fantastic Heather almost came on the spot. Mark pushed the tip of his tongue over and under the hood, teasing her with little lick after little lick that left her panting.

"Oh my god," she moaned, letting her hips thrust up to meet him.

"You taste amazing," Mark murmured. Before she could respond, he licked her from the bottom to the top of her lips and sucked her clit into his hot mouth. His tongue bathed her over and over and over as she felt her pulse pound harder and harder through her veins.

"I'm, oh my god, Mark, I'm com-," Heather's orgasm hit then, her body convulsing under his ministrations.

Mark felt his dick twitch hard in his pants at the sight. Watching her come made him so horny he could almost ejaculate without touching himself. When she finished, he gave one final lick. "Good girl. I think the bruising is gone now."

Heather shook her head but couldn't find the words for a moment. Amazing that she still felt this shy about asking for what she wanted from him after what they'd just done, but she did.

"It's not gone?" Mark's dick spasmed at the thought of eating her pussy again. He'd wanted her so long and she tasted like fresh peaches in spring.

"No, it, um," Heather panted, "it's further inside now. I think-," she said, her thoughts desperate. She needed him and wasn't prepared to wait. "Oh hell, I can't play this game anymore." She grabbed his chin and growled, "I need you to fuck me. Now."

In one fluid motion Mark rose to his feet and wrapped his arms under her thighs, pushing her further onto the bed. "Thought you'd never ask," he growled as he towered over her. He pulled his shirt over his head and she had only a moment to admire his chest before he pulled his pants down. His dick looked rock hard and her pussy clenched with need. "Take your shirt and bra off- I need to see you."

Heather leaned up and managed to slide the turtleneck over her head. She'd worn the matching set today and was thankful the frothy turquoise lace bra clasped in the front. He watched as she released the clasp and slid the bra straps down over her shoulders. Her breasts were full, the nipples stiff, a flush spreading over the skin the longer he stared.

Mark pulled a condom out of the nightstand and ripped the package open. Before he could slide it over his dick, Heather plucked it from his hand. "Allow me." He rolled over and allowed her to straddle his thighs. Her slick pussy rubbed against his skin as she leaned forward and wrapped her soft hands around the base of his dick. "Hmm, what's the best way to put this on I wonder." She slid her fingers over the velvet tip of his dick and teased them back and forth. "Oh, I know a way."

Heather grabbed the condom and placed it in her mouth, right over the lips. He held his breath as she leaned over and took him into her mouth, unrolling the condom as she went. "Fuuuuck," he moaned.

Heather climbed off his thighs. "Your wish is my command." Mark watched through half-closed eyes as she positioned her body over his and placed him at her entrance. "Do you want me to ride you?"

"Please," Mark gasped. "Now."

With a wicked grin, Heather lowered herself until he filled every inch of her. "Oh god," she whimpered as she hit the base with her pussy. "Oh god." She raised herself a few inches and lowered again, her engorged clit rubbing against his pubic hair.

"You feel so good," Mark groaned.

"I, oh I need," Heather moaned and then gave up on all pretense of going slow. She'd waited too long for this. She ground her pelvis into him and began riding him as hard and as deep as she could. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she chanted.

"Oh god," Mark groaned. His climax was coming fast, he could feel it building with every slight movement of her hips. He reached his hand between their bodies and rubbed her clit with his fingers as she rode him.

Heather's response was instantaneous. "Oh fuck, oh god please, please don't stop."

"Never," he panted in response. He grit his teeth to hold his orgasm at bay while she rode him with more and more frantic movements.

"I'm so close," she sighed, little moans and groans sliding through her delighted lips. She'd imagined this scenario with Mark a million times. She'd never expected to to be better than she'd ever imagined. She felt her climax coming over her as he teased her clit with his fingers, pounding at her until she let go with a scream of joy.

The feeling of her pussy tensing and contracting around his dick was too much for Mark. He let himself go, shaking as his own orgasm hit him like a freight train.

When they could both breath again he pulled her down into a warm embrace. "I've wanted to do that forever," Heather admitted.

"Now that we have," Mark said, giving her a slow and soft kiss, "I don't think we should wait too long before we do it again."