Property of the RC Ch. 09

Story Info
Bitch Emily is reunited with her Mom.
7.3k words
4.42
15.8k
7

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers

Chapter 9

Bitch Emily is reunited with her Mom

*

The next week was a daze for Bitch Emily she was totally out of it on drugs, it was hard for her to tell what was a dream and what was real. She could only remember bright lights, people dressed in surgical gowns, and strange new sensations. There seemed to be no day or night and her body felt like it was constantly being handled.

She remembered being in a hospital bed at one point and looking around the only thing she could recognise was a drip bag filled with a bright pink liquid steadily flowing into her arm, while the head of someone in a nurses uniform was licking her pussy and behind the nurse a large black man with a doctors white jacket on was roughly fucking the nurse.

Dreams and reality merged into one and she lost all sense of time or where she was.

Until....

Bitch Emily was awoken suddenly from her deep sleep by the rattling of the headboard against the wall. She opened her eyes to see Marcus thrusting into Slut Suzy's ass like a jack hammer as she lay there next to Bitch Emily.

Instinctively Bitch Emily rolled over on to her front arched her back and spread her own ass cheeks open. She was instantly rewarded as Marcus pulled out of Slut Suzy and pushed his cock into her.

Slut Suzy was glad of the break and pushed Bitch Emily's head down into the pillow.

"Good girl, you're a real slut now." She said breathlessly.

Bitch Emily squirmed under the weight of Marcus and managed to raise her ass up for a better penetration angle and depth. Marcus rewarded her with a slap of her ass. She could feel his strokes quickening as he reached climax. Slut Suzy saw this too and positioned her head next to Bitch Emily's ass.

Marcus pounded Bitch Emily a dozen more times then pulled out and unloaded himself into Slut Suzy's waiting mouth. Slut Suzy held the cum in her mouth while she pulled Bitch Emily round onto her back by pulling her head off the pillow by yanking her hair.

Bitch Emily felt like she hadn't tasted cum in like forever, and couldn't wait for it.

She opened her mouth to speak, to beg for the cum, but no words came out.

Slut Suzy seeing her open her mouth dribbled the load between her lips, sharing it with Bitch Emily.

Marcus laughed, "We've got a lot for her to do today, so get her ready and bring her down stairs."

With that he quickly dressed and left the room.

Bitch Emily and Slut Suzy continued to swap the cum load between each other, until it was more spit than cum, at which point Slut Suzy placed a hand over Bitch Emily's mouth to make her swallow.

They lay on their backs panting as they both recovered. Bitch Emily was finding it really hard to get her breath back, it felt like there was a heavy weight on her chest.

She stared up at the ceiling looking at the lamp shade, it looked familiar. She looked at the walls which reminded her of something too from her childhood. She looked to the bottom of the bed, but couldn't see anything beyond her padded bra and two huge mounds of flesh.

She reached around and cupped her tits, she squeezed and felt a jolt of sore pain. Realisation began to dawn on her now, it wasn't a massively padded bra, they were real, they were part of her, they were implants.

Slut Suzy squeezed with delight watching Bitch Emily discovering herself in a new body.

"Yeah Bitch, you got implants now, they're even bigger than mine."

Bitch Emily looked directly at Slut Suzy for more explanation.

"That's right they gave you a set of 1000cc, you'll be sore for a few more days, but you've gone straight into the top league of being a slut now honey."

Slut Suzy caressed and kissed the mounds of flesh delicately.

Bitch Emily opened her mouth to ask a question but again no words came out. This worried her and her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh and that's not all. They also did a little operation on your throat, it removes your gag reflex."

Bitch Emily rubbed her neck and under her collar she felt a 2"long dressing.

Slut Suzy continued her explanation.

"The vet says you'll eventually learn to speak again but it might take a while, and it'll just be short little words at first. You know things like, fuck, cum, bitch, slut, whore."

Slut Suzy drooled out the words, delighting in the reaction from Bitch Emily. Then she spread Bitch Emily's thighs apart and dived down to her pussy and began to her fuck her with her tongue.

Bitch Emily was starting to piece things together in her head, putting the broken memories of the past few days together in her head. They'd taken her to the vets, done the diagnostic on her control chip, and then taken her straight into surgery, and now here she was in, in, where?

She looked around the room while Slut Suzy continued to eat her out, it looked like a teenage girls bedroom, all pastels and books, yes books like she used to have. The light through the window shaded by the old tree that grew in the garden, this was her bedroom, at home.

She was home!

She tried to push Slut Suzy's head away but she wouldn't move, so instead she started to grind into her pushing back into her mouth, harder and faster until she reached her own climax.

She lay panting again struggling to slow her breathing the weight on her chest forcing her to take short shallow breaths. Whilst she continued to take in her surroundings.

Slut Suzy sat up eventually after recovering from her own orgasm. She picked a pair of thigh boots off the floor and handed them to Bitch Emily.

"Come on, get dressed, you heard him, you've got a busy day ahead."

With that Bitch Emily watched Slut Suzy put on her own 6" platform heels, wrap a tiny mini skirt around her waste and pull a black sheer mesh crop top over her head. Fully dressed as a slut by just putting on three items of clothes. She then went to the wardrobe at the side of the room and pulled out a few items for Bitch Emily to wear, throwing them to her on the bed.

Bitch Emily looked down and saw her old netball skirt and school uniform blouse. The blouse was a struggle to fit around her enhanced tits, when she finally managed to fasten just one button Slut Suzy told her to taker her bra off and do it again.

Bitch Emily gingerly undid the bra, she feared without the support her new boobs would almost fall to the floor. She needn't have worried, she pulled the bra away and her tits just sat where they were not moving an inch, they were so firm, full and round. There was a small dressing applied to each nipple. Slut Suzy told her not to remove them and she wasn't going to argue, so she pulled the white school blouse around her again, still only managing to fasten one button. She wrapped the netball skirt high around her waist, and then leant forward to zip up her boots.

"Slut in boots." Came the words from her implant in her head.

Finally she stood up. Wobbled, and fell back onto the bed. Her balance was completely off due to the weight of the implants.

Slut Suzy watched and giggled.

"Take your time honey, you'll get used to it quickly enough."

Bitch Emily tried again using the surrounding furniture to steady herself to stand up.

"Ok come over and let's finish getting you ready."

Said Slut Suzy walking over to a mirrored dressing table.

Bitch Emily slowly made her way round the bottom of the bed to join Slut Suzy at the dressing table. In Slut Suzy's hand she held the now familiar butt plug which would pump a steady dose of the drug 'Bliss' into Bitch Emily all day long.

Bitch Emily couldn't wait to feel the comforting embrace of the drug, she bent forwards and pulled apart her ass cheeks to give Slut Suzy access to slide it in.

"Sit down honey, I've got just one more thing to finish off your outfit."

Said Slut Suzy as she offered her fingers to Bitch Emily to lick.

Bitch Emily sat and looked in the mirror, seeing herself as a big titted bimbo slut for the first time.

Her inner slut voice from her control chip activated.

"I'm a big tit bimbo slut now, I can't wait to go bigger."

It continued to repeat this phrase in her head, again Bitch Emily started to mouth the words soundlessly. Slut Suzy pressed her own silicone tits into the back of her head while she began to brush Bitch Emily's hair.

Then Slut Suzy picked a latex hood up off the dresser top and started to pull it down over Bitch Emily's head. The hood was incredibly tight and had two oval opening for her eyes, circled with white markings, and then an opening for her mouth circled by red, which exaggerated her plumped up lips even more.

The hood fastened with a zipper at the back of the neck and then Slut Suzy secured the zipper with a small padlock.

"There you go, you're just legs, tits, ass and a mouth now, like all the rest of us."

"I'm a faceless bimbo slut." Acknowledged the control chip.

Slut Suzy slapped Bitch Emily's face to make her point. She then attached a leash to Bitch Emilys collar and led her up and out of her childhood bedroom.

They negotiated the stairs very carefully in their heels before Bitch Emily was led through the ground floor hallway towards the kitchen. Bitch Emily felt strange being back at home, everything felt so familiar other than her own body which now felt incredibly strange.

As the approached the kitchen dining room, she could hear the grunts and whimpers of someone getting fucked hard in between the scraping sound of furniture.

"Well look, here's the lady of the house being as welcoming as ever to her guests," announced Slut Suzy as they entered the room to see Marcus fucking a middle aged woman bent double over the kitchen table. Her wrists were locked together behind her back by two cuffs, and she wore 5" scrappy heeled sandals on her feet.

Bitch Emily instantly recognised the woman as her mom, even though she had never seen her in such a position before. Her mom didn't appear to be enjoying the fucking, but neither did she appear that she was being taken against her will, she just appeared to be tolerating it.

Slut Suzy pulled out a chair and motioned for Bitch Emily to sit, while she walked over to the fucking couple and grabbed a fistful of the woman's hair pulling her head up so she was looking straight at Bitch Emily.

"Still not enjoying black cock yet Sophie?" She asked.

"Fuck. You" gasped Sophie in reply.

Marcus continued to thrust into her and pulled her up off the table to stand straight, Bitch Emily saw that her mom Sophie was naked apart from a cooking apron tied around her, and an odd looking collar round her neck. She also noticed the scabs and bruises of needle marks on her arms and what looked like nicotine patches on her neck. Her eyes were heavy lidded she was almost unrecognisable as the smart professional businesswoman that had brought her up.

Marcus pushed Sophie back down onto the table and pulled his cock out and came over the side of her face. Slut Suzy reached for the cum and started to smooth it into a Sophie's skin and to push some towards her lips with her fingers.

"Now I'm going for a shower," said Marcus "You sluts need to get rested ready for tonight's event."

Sophie looked up at him, "Fuck...You promised I could see my daughter, fuck when?"

"When you've signed the papers to transfer your business holdings to the Repatriation Company, I'll let you see your daughter."

Replied Marcus, this left Bitch Emily shocked, her mother didn't recognise her, with her face covered by the latex mask all she could see were her eyes, plumped up lips, and her newly enhanced tits.

Marcus left the room, and Sophie straightened herself up, standing up and trying to make the apron cover more of her naked body.

"Well I feel I ought to introduce you both." Said Slut Suzy standing next to Sophie.

"This is Milf Sophie, she's the owner of the house, and," she pointed to Bitch Emily sat at the table, "this is Bitch E".

"Fuck...I hope you were comfortable in my daughters room. Fuck, sounds like you were having fun from the moans and screams I heard all night." Commented Milf Sophie.

"Oh the bed was very comfortable, it's just a shame about the decor, ugh all those books!"

Replied Slut Suzy, continuing "I'm sure Bitch E will be very comfortable here for a few weeks while she recovers from her surgery. Won't you honey?"

Bitch Emily nodded, still not sure what was going on and why her mom had let these people into her home, and why her mom was using such coarse language.

Slut Suzy could see the confusion in Bitch Emily's eyes even behind the latex hood.

"Why don't you tell Bitch E how a successful businesswoman like you ended up being a cum rag for Marcus" with that she scooped a stray glob of cum off Sophie's cheek and pushed it into her mouth.

"Fuck..It started a couple of months ago." Sophie sat down to compose herself, Slut Suzy stood behind her, caressing her tits underneath the apron.

"Fuck, I received a video message from my daughters phone. Fuck, showing her taking the Slut Oath."

Sophie paused while she composed herself. Slut Suzy squeezed a nipple to prompt her to carry on.

"Fuck. I'm an over privileged white woman. Fuck, I have no right to the possessions or wealth I've accumulated from the toil of others, Fuck." Sophie said, blurting it out like a rehearsed line.

"That's right," affirmed Slut Suzy "ands that's why today you'll be taking the Black Cock Oath and signing over your wealth to the Repatriation Company."

Sophie nodded, "Fuck. Yes, and then Marcus will let me see my, fuck daughter again."

Slut Suzy chuckled at this, "Yes of course, but be careful what you wish for slut."

She squeezed Sophie's nipple again, making her squeal with pain.

Bitch Emily had never seen her mom like this before, she was so submissive and unsure of herself.

"As you can see Milf Sophie is still adapting to her new lifestyle choices. We're helping her with the usual medication and Marcus has also programmed this shock collar to ensure she can only speak by saying fuck at the start of every sentence."

Slut Suzy brushed aside Sophie's hair to show the double prong of the electric shock collar.

"So what's going to happen when you see your daughter again?" Asked Slut Suzy.

Sophie turned her head to look up at her, "Fuck, Marcus is going to breed us and put a baby in each of our bellies. Fuck, so that our family line of white privilege is brought to an end."

It was another rehearsed line said automatically as if Sophie had been brainwashed into saying it.

"Good slut, that's the spirit." Slut Suzy patted her head, "Now why you don't you offer your guest some breakfast."

Sophie stood up, turned around a walked to the fridge, she bent to get to awkwardly reach the bottom shelf with her cuffed wrists, and Bitch Emily could see that her Mom too was wearing a butt plug. Bitch Emily saw her moms naked ass and back as the apron obviously only covered her front.

She turned back to her guests with a carton of juice in her hand when Slut Suzy stopped her.

"Anyway, put the juice back" commanded Slut Suzy "Bitch E will have milk, she needs lots of protein to help her heal."

Sophie put the juice carton down and then Slut Suzy reached behind her neck and undid the apron ties. The front of the apron fell down around her waist and Bitch Emily got a full view of her moms breasts, they were larger than she ever remembered them, and there were dark blue veins spanning out from the enlarged nipples. There was a slight sag to them and there at the side of each tit almost at her armpits were more hormone patches.

Slut Suzy was revelling in making both the other women feel uncomfortable and was in complete charge of the situation.

"Come here Bitch and have your morning milk."

Bitch Emily stood and walked towards her Mom, she knew that Slut Suzy was a dominant and had to be obeyed when Marcus wasn't around. As she stood before the other two women by the fridge, Slut Suzy put a hand on the top of her latex hood and pushed her head down level with Sophie's tits.

Bitch Emily knelt on one knee, the material of her thigh boots creaking a little in complaint, before she could even think about it Slut Suzy gave her next command.

"Open your mouth Bitch"

Bitch Emily complied, opened her mouth and held out her pierced tongue. Slut Suzy then expertly began to stroke Sophie's tit from the nipple out, encouraging her milk, and then this turned into a gentle squeeze, squirting a few drops of milk into Bitch Emily's mouth.

Satisfied that the milk was flowing and that Bitch Emily was complying she then pushed again on the latex hood pushing Bitch Emily face right up to the nipple to suck.

For a moment Bitch Emily forgot where she was and who she was with, she had come to love the sweet taste of another woman's milk, and especially enjoyed suckling straight from the tit. Her newly learned instincts took over and she suckled greedily for a couple of minutes before swapping to the other nipple.

Sophie gasped a little "Fuck. This one is hungry."

It wasn't the first time in the past few weeks since Marcus had entered her life that she had fed another woman, but this one was keener than most. She enjoyed the sensation of the tongue piercing on her nipples, and she was mesmerised by the way new girl wiggled her ass while she sucked, letting the scorpion tattoo dance out from under the short gym skirt.

Slut Suzy chuckled to herself "Well it looks like you two sluts are going to get on just fine with each other."

She slapped Bitch Emily's latex cover cheek.

"That's enough for now."

Bitch Emily stopped, she had become completely lost in the moment, and now eagerly licked her lips trying to capture every last drop of milk and savour the familiar taste.

They could both see that Sophie was crying a little now, her body was so full of drugs, stimulants and hormones that these new sensations were enhanced and twisted in her head.

She still had the mind of a successful businesswoman, she was struggling to come to terms with how she had become a plaything for Marcus and his friends from the Repatriation Company in just a few short months. How for the promise of seeing her daughter again she had let them make her do these strange things, breast feed other women, give up her clothes, and worst of all how she had the day before let them film her being fucked by Bruno.

Slut Suzy wiped a tear from Sophie's cheek.

"Don't cry slut, you'll see your daughter later I promise."

Bitch Emily stared at Slut Suzy her eyes accusing through the blankness of her latex hood.

Slut Suzy continued to speak while again pinching one of Sophie's nipples to give her something else to think about.

"Once you've signed over your businesses to the RC later today, you can take the Black Cock Oath, and then you can join your daughter."

Bitch Emily shook her head, she couldn't believe it her Mom was going to become a slut too, she was so pleased.

"Ok ladies, we need to get ready like Marcus said, first we need to make you presentable Sophie"

Slut Suzy pulled both Bitch Emily and Sophie up straight and slapped both their asses.

"Up stairs lets get you dressed Sophie."

The three women went back up stairs, and Sophie led the way into the master bedroom. It was another complete shock to Bitch Emily who remembered the soft pastel decor and delicate feminine furnishings of her mothers bedroom.

The decor was unrecognisable under the mess of clothes and underwear strewn around the graffiti tagged room, on the floor was a large dog cage.

Strange she thought, her mom never owned a dog. Then she noticed the dog bowl with the word Sophie written on it, and it clicked into place.

Sophie saw Bitch E look at her and looked away in embarrassment while slowing removing the apron which she still wore, letting it slip off to join a pile of clothes already on the floor.

Boffa32
Boffa32
119 Followers