Property of the RC Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut Suzy looked over the silent Bitch Emily and the nervous submissive Sophie, she took in Sophie's nakedness and made a few mental notes, dashing off to the en-suite bathroom as an idea came to her. There was the clattering of doors and drawers as she searched for something. Then she returned with scissors, razor and some liquid soap.

"Here, you need to shave her." She said handing the items to Bitch Emily.

Sophie understood immediately what was required and lay back on the bed spreading her legs.

Bitch Emily hesitated for a moment, amazed at how submissive and resigned to her fate her mom had become. Then she began to cut away clumps of pubic hair before finally her mound was short enough to be lathered and then shaved.

Bitch Emily began to notice that her mom was starting to get aroused from this attention, her pussy lips began to swell, and her mothers hip began to writhe more and more with every touch of Bitch Emily's fingers and the razor blade.

Sophie for her part, like she had been for the past few weeks was uncontrollable due to the libido enhancing drug she was being pumped full of. She was enjoying the new sensation of a very pretty young anonymous latex hooded slave girl shaving her pussy, she was happy for to take as long as she wanted.

Eventually, Bitch Emily had shaved the area smooth and she grabbed a pair of knickers off the bed to wipe the area clean. Sophie realising that it was coming to an end, reach down between her legs grabbing the head of Bitch Emily and with a steady insistent pressure pushing the latex covered faced down to her pussy.

Bitch Emily at first was slowly to start licking her moms pussy, but as her mother ground her mound into her face she instinctively started to lick.

Meanwhile Slut Suzy went to the closet and began to rifle through her moms business suits trying to fiend something respectable to wear. She quickly selected a couple of items and threw them at Bitch Emily.

"Put these on her, she needs to look 'normal' when the lawyers arrive."

Bitch Emily pulled her head out from between Sophie's legs, her mouth slick with her moms juices and began to help Slut Suzy dress Sophie.

With Bitch Emily's help she pulled on a tight black skirt and white satin blouse.

Slut Suzy took a step back to look at her and shook her head, she undid the skirt and doubled over the waistband a couple of time to make the skirt shorter. She stopped when it was 4 inches above her knees and looked like she was wearing a mini skirt.

She adjusted the blouse too gathering it at the back and securing it with a hair clip she took from the nearby dressing table, this had the effect of pulling the blouse tight against Sophies breasts, showing every curve and allowing her nipples to poke though.

She undid a couple of buttons more than was necessary so that an ample amount of cleavage was showing. Then she put a matching jacket on her.

Bitch Emily looked at the jacket, admiring the unusual brooch in the lapel, which looked almost liquid. Fascinated by it, she reached out to put her finger on it, and realised it wasn't a brooch it was a wad of cum which was starting to dry.

"Looks likes she's had some fun in this suit before" laughed Slut Suzy, as she saw the surprised reaction in the eyes of Bitch Emily.

Then Slut Suzy rummaged around in the bottom of the closet to find the highest pair of heels that Sophie owned, finding a strappy pair of evening shoes.

For a final touch she grabbed a pair of Pearl earrings and a matching necklace. She looked at them for a moment considering that they just were too normal, so she took out her own earrings and put the large gold hooped earrings into Sophie's ears.

These finished Sophie's outfit off, she looked presentable with an edge, a little strange without stockings, in fact this just added to the sluttiness of the business suit look.

Once they had Sophie dressed suitably the three of them joined Marcus downstairs, he was waiting with a limousine to take the sluts downtown to Sophie's company office.

"Nice ride," commented Slut Suzy.

"It's hers," replied Marcus as he slapped Sophie's ass "for a little while longer anyway."

Bitch Emily bowed her head to follow the other two women into the back of the car. Marcus stopped her for a moment.

"On your knees we're going to keep you busy slut."

Bitch Emily nodded meekly climbed in and as elegantly as she could knelt down.

The ride into the city and downtown took an hour, along the way Bitch Emily was made to pleasure each of the passengers in turn, first licking Slut Suzy's pussy then moving onto her mom Sophie's, and finally finishing by sucking Marcus's cock.

As she sucked his cock Marcus held her hooded head, dictating her pace and how much cock she swallowed. As he was about to cum, he gave Bitch Emily a further instruction.

"Don't swallow bitch, share it with the other sluts."

Bitch Emily held the cum in her mouth nodded that she understood and then moved over to where her mom Sophie sat her mouth firmly closed. Slut Suzy quickly noticed this reached under Sophie's jacket and pinched her nipple, as she gasped in shock Bitch Emily let the cum stream from her mouth into Sophie's.

"Don't you dare swallow." Reminded Marcus "Give it to Slut Suzy."

Sophie moved awkwardly in the confines of the vehicle finally positioning herself with her head slightly above Slut Suzy's waiting mouth. She opened her mouth tentatively to just let the cum slowly ooze out.

Slut Suzy wasn't happy with this and reached round placing her fingers each side of Sophie's cheeks to make her squeeze the full amount of cum out. Once she had it in her mouth she played with it a little pulling strands from between her lips and twirling it around her fingers before sucking it all back in. Then she pulled Bitch Emily over towards her and spat the cum out onto her latex masked face.

Bitch Emily instinctively moved to wipe it and then remembered that she must leave it and let it dry. Slut Suzy nodded with approval. Sophie looked on amazed that this submissive masked slut would allow such a thing.

The cum was left to dry on Bitch Emily's masked face and as they arrived at the office block parking lot and walked through the lobby, Marcus and his three slutty companions began to attract attention.

First the security guard blocked their entry, until Sophie reminded him who she was and that the group was with her.

"Sorry Miss Koumides, I didn't recognise you." Was the reply from the guard as they breezed past through the lobby they took the elevator up to the 15th floor management suite.

Here they walked straight through the room towards the meeting rooms. Bitch Emily was enjoying being on display again, and was getting used to her new centre of gravity, she found that rolling her hips more while she walked helped, and her control chip gave her encouragement every time a guy took a second glance at her.

"Work it slut, they all want you now."

Entering the main office from the lobby area, a secretary called after them.

"Miss Koumides, your lawyers are waiting in the conference room."

Both Bitch Emily and Sophie turned round at this. Sophie looked at the masked, cum streaked slut and thought how odd it was almost that she seemed to have responded to this.

In the conference room were two well tailored lawyers both black, and a third slightly bedraggled looking white man in a rather old looking suit.

Sophie rushed over and greeted the white guy like a family friend.

"Fuck. Smithers so good to see you again," she kissed him on the cheek warmly.

"Miss Koumides I hope you know what you're doing." He replied. "I've served you and your family for years and to do what you're about to do.."

He was cut short as the other two black men also stood and greeted Marcus, swamping his tiny frame. Marcus made the introductions.

"Clay and Leroy here are lawyers for the Repatriation Company, they will be handling the transfer of your business assets, as you can see we've brought your family lawyer out of retirement to verify the transaction."

Clay and Leroy walked over to the three women and began to paw at them, squeezing ass, rubbing their tits, pinching nipples. Slut Suzy and Bitch Emily happily let them investigate their bodies, conditioned to accept these touches, Sophie squirmed and wriggled a little more.

"Fuck. So let's be clear, fuck, when this is done, fuck, you'll let me be with my daughter?" She asked.

"Of course," replied Marcus "The Repatriation Company always honours its commitments." Then he added "The same for you Smithers, you'll get your reward too."

Clay and Leroy laughed at this.

"So you're really doing this just to fuck a white girl again?" Asked Clay.

"Well it's been a long time and I thought it would never happen." Smithers replied.

"You sure you can still get it up?" Sniggered Leroy

Marcus patted Smithers on the shoulder and explained to the three women.

"So as you can imagine we found Smithers here has in exile in one of our work camps, apparently as the family lawyer he's a key signatory on any transfer documents, we offered to reward Smithers by granting him a request and your request was..." He looked at Smithers for an answer.

"To fuck a white woman again." Replied Smithers.

All three women reacted with shock, Slut Suzy most of all as she understood the full implications of this.

Ten years ago the Black Lives revolution activists had polluted the water supply with an experimental chemical . This had an immediate effect on white males, making them become impotent, losing all sex drive, leaving black guys unaffected. This was the beginning of the economic crash and the rise of the Repatriation Company.

"So which one of us do you want?" Asked Slut Suzy teasing him by squeezing her own tits.

Smithers couldn't believe this was really happening, he looked at each of the three women in front of him. The two older women had great bodies, Slut Suzy had been sculpted into almost the perfect fuck slut, and Sophie herself had a great figure which he had always imagined she had. But it was the fake titted masked slut which really grabbed his attention, she was obviously younger than the other two, and her hidden face made her even more mysterious.

But there was something about her that almost reminded him of Sophie's daughter Emily, and this thought made his limp cock tingle.

He lifted up her short gym skirt and rubbed her shaven pussy.

"Well looks like he's made his choice." Noted Marcus as he handed a syringe to Slut Suzy, "Give him this in his cock."

Slut Suzy roughly undid his pants and pulled out his tiny limp cock, stroking it a few times. Then she pulled it to its full pathetic length and administered the injection, continuing to stroke him, she felt him began to harden.

Feeling his cock throb for the first time in years caused Smithers to moan. Sophie could see that he wouldn't last long before cumming and being keen to get this over with she took charge of the situation. She grabbed Bitch Emily turned her around to present her ass to the hard white cock, and forced her head down onto the table, pushing her latex masked face down onto a blotting pad.

Bitch Emily usually would have welcomed another fucking, but a dormant part of her black cock conditioning now surfaced. She was about to be fucked by a white guy and deep down she knew this was wrong.

Her control chip started to tell her she was a bad girl, and she knew what she was doing was wrong.

She started to wriggle, under Sophie's weight pushing her down. This brought a slap on her ass from Slut Suzy which really stung. As her mind concentrated on the stinging pain, she didn't fully notice that Smithers had pushed his cock into her. His tiny member was no match for the big black cock she had been stretched out with. It was only when she felt him thrusting his hips into her building up rhythm that she really registered she was being tucked by an old white man.

Slut Suzy stood behind Smithers holding him around his hips and controlled his pace.

Unable to speak Bitch Emily protested by kicking the table, knocking over chairs. This drew a crowd of employees to the conference room internal windows. It was certainly an unusual sight to see someone fucking in there but the truly shocking thing was that it was an old white guy fucking the big titted, latex masked bimbo.

Some took out the phones to film the scene and send it to their friends, seeing them do this just made Bitch Emily feel even worse, she began to cry and turned her ahead away from the glass wall.

Sophie noticed this and turned her head back into full view. The tears rolling down the latex mask glistening for all to see. Slut Suzy quickened the pace further by whispering encouragement into Smithers ears.

"Go on fuck the white bitch.."

"Who'd have thought you'd get some young white pussy ever again.."

"She's hating it, keep going.."

All too soon this pushed him over the edge and he started to cum. Slut Suzy seeing the change in his movements, watched him shoot two pathetic squirts into Bitch Emily and then pulled him off.

Clay and Leroy took hold of him and without letting him pull up his pants they pushed him down to sit around the conference table, flanking him on each side.

On the opposite side of the table Marcus took Sophie and sat her down facing them, Slut Suzy joined them. Bitch Emily was left where she had been fucked, still in tears her body quivering from the shock of being fucked by a white man, unable to summon the energy to move.

Papers were passed between the two groups, Smithers signed the transfer documents without a whimper, Sophie's hand hovered holding the pen to make the final signature.

"Go on honey, I'm sure Emily's waiting to see you." Said Slut Suzy in encouragement.

Meanwhile Marcus reached under the table and started to rub her now shaved pussy, slipping his fingers inside, she had obviously been very excited by the show from Smithers.

Her hand shaking she signed the transfer paper, giving her businesses and all her assets to the Repatriation Company. Marcus took out his phone and sent a message confirming the transfer. Then he turned on the video to record Sophie taking the Slut Oath.

He held the phone facing Sophie so she could read the words on the screen.

"Fuck. I Sophie Koumides, fuck, on this day the 12th November, fuck, willingly consent to forgo all my human rights, fuck, from this day forward I am owned by the Repatriation Company, fuck, I will serve them to the best of my, fuck, limited abilities as a woman."

Sophie read the words quickly, as if it were a chore and of no consequence, just something else to get out of the way before they let her see her daughter again.

Marcus saved the statement in his phone, and from his briefcase took out a 4 inch wide black leather collar. Slut Suzy helped him fasten the posture collar around Sophie's neck after he had scanned her barcode which it then covered.

"Well done, from now on you will be known as Milf Sophie."

He shook hands with Clay and Leroy.

"Gentlemen thanks for your time, good luck with your new business, please help yourself to fucking these two while I make the announcement to the staff."

He waved his hands towards Slut Suzy and Milf Sophie in offering.

Clay and Leroy walked round the table to Slut Suzy and Milf Sophie, spinning them round in their chairs they both took out their cocks and presented them to their waiting mouths. Slut Suzy once again had to give Milf Sophie a little encouragement, but soon both women were eagerly sucking the two huge black cocks.

Walking to the end of the table were Bitch Emily still lay, Marcus grabbed her hair and pulled her upright.

"You've had your rest. Now clean him up."

He led her round to where Smithers sat, and pushed her masked head down into his crotch. Bitch Emily obediently began to lap at Smithers limp cock.

He took a moment to look back into the room to see everyone entertaining each other and then walked out into the open plan office and stood before the crowd of staff that had assembled.

"Ok everyone, I have an announcement to make, as you can see there has been a change of ownership. You have witnessed generations of white privilege coming to an end. This business is now wholly owned by the Repatriation Company."

Most of the staff stared in shock, unable to comprehend that their cosy working environment had been turned on its head.

Marcus continued, "All black staff members will now become directors, white females will be reassigned to new roles, and all you white males will be made redundant."

A couple of black office clerks high fived each other.

The elevator doors opened and a squad of black security men entered the office, Clay and Leroy took over and began to give them orders, separating out the white men and leading them away, and dividing up the remaining staff by age, sex and skin colour.

In one room they collected all the under 30 years old white women, they were all quickly dosed with an initial shot of bliss each to make them easier to handle and then each of them was fucked. In an adjoining room the older white women were gathered and forced to strip topless so there breasts could be assessed.

Milf Sophie watched the sorting in operation.

"Fuck. What are you going to do with them?" She asked.

"We're redeploying your staff into their new roles." Laughed Marcus as he grabbed Bitch Emily by the arms and took her into the under 30s room, then he directed Slut Suzy into the other meeting room to help with the grading of tits with the older women.

As he walked he explained further.

"The white men are off to the forced labour camps, the older white women will be sent for breeding and milk production, and the younger women will be re-educated and given new roles in the Black Cock service industry. Those that are left are going to be rewarded for their loyal service."

In the final room where the non white staff had been left he snapped a leash to Milf Sophie's collar and after a couple of tugs of encouragement brought the former owner of the business in to meet her staff.

Milf Sophie was led to each of them in turn, and made to either suck their cock or lick their pussy until each of them came. Then she knelt at their feet her face covered in their cum and repeated the words.

"Fuck. Thank you for your service."

After the final of the 20 or so men and women had been thanked her face was a mess of cum and pussy juice. She had hated every second of it but she her determination was what had made her successful businesswoman and she was fixated on completing her task to achieve the goal of seeing her daughter again.

"Fuck. So, fuck, you have my businesses, fuck, and I've performed my duties as a slut, fuck, can I see my daughter again now?" She looked at Marcus with a hard glare.

"Yes sure, I thought you'd never ask." He chuckled. "Just one more pussy to lick though first."

He took hold of her leash and led her into the room where the under 30s were being processed. She was ashamed to see her former staff member being bound, stripped, injected with Bliss and then roughly fucked by the squad of security guards. As she passed each of them she saw them reduced from the talented employees she had known into drooling sex objects high on drugs and begging for cock.

Bitch Emily was helping by cooking up shots of bliss, loading syringes and then as the security guards held each woman still injecting them into their nipples. There must have been a dozen women in the room, and she got to the last she started again with the first re-dosing them to keep them high and ensure they quickly transitioned into being addicted sluts just like herself.

Marcus added Milf Sophie to the line of women, stripping off what remained of her blouse and pulling down her mini skirt. Bitch Emily soon reached her and she pinched each of her nipples with one hand and rubbed Sophie's pussy with the other. Then Milf Sophie felt the sting of the needle first in one nipple then the other, and within seconds her head was spinning with lust for the big titted, latex masked bimbo who had dosed her.