Prophet Seeking Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poised between her legs, they locked eyes as he crawled slowly up her body like a panther ready to pounce. Here, kitty kitty. Once they were face to face he quickly latched onto her lips. No longer playful and unhurried he devoured her mouth with an urgent hunger, giving her a taste of his desire for her. His naked body covered hers. The hard ridge of his cock pressed against her thigh made her trembled with anticipation. It worked upwards until she could feel the tip rubbing ever so slightly against her wet entrance. She tried to lift her hips, to obliterate the short distance that separated them. But he easily pinned her pelvis beneath his hard frame.

"Please," she pleaded between heated kisses.

"Please what?" A feral glint shimmered in his gold eyes, goading her on.

"Give it to me." She demanded, blind to everything but her all-consuming desire to feel him inside her.

"It pains me to say this, but you'll have to be more explicit than that." He claimed yet the lazy grin that played on his lips didn't look very pained. "Scouts honor."

Suddenly remembering his pledge from earlier not to take her unless she asked Claire turned a rosy shade of mortified. Pan merely peered down at her with that smug grin, his hand raised in the scout's salute. He was enjoying this. The arrogant insufferable son of a Billy goat. Claire opened her mouth to form some scathing putdown but then Pan slipped those three fingers between their entwined bodies, and the delightful friction against her clit drove the point from her mind.

"Please fuck me!" Were the only words that burst through her parted lips.

"As you wish." As if cut free from some invisible barrier Pan lunged. With a decisive surge of his narrow hips he entered her. He sank a few inches into her wetness before butting up against her virgin barrier. One more forward thrust and it gave way. Her body offered only a moment's resistance as the last vestiges of her virginity were obliterated.

She cried out at the painful intrusion as her inner walls stretched to accommodate his thickness. But as he began to move inside of her the pain was converted to something else entirely. Something infinitely more blissful than anything she'd ever experienced before.

He withdrew from her gently at first and then eased back in. Oh gods, he was so big, stretching her to the limit and pinning her in place. Her tight channel squeezed around him so snugly she could savor every ripple and vein of his enormous cock. Yet he was only submerged halfway.

Reverently she ran her palms across the muscles of his back feeling the tension in his body building like a tightly coiled adder ready to strike. He was clearly holding back. With all that simmering manhood just beneath her fingertips, Claire wondered what it would be like to see him let loose.

"This is what you want, isn't it?" He asked as he bucked forward, burying himself a little deeper.

"Yes," she whimpered.

"This is what you need." He said in a commanding voice. It wasn't a question this time.

"Yes!" She screamed as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him in closer. Inviting him deeper still.

He took up her invitation by riding her harder. With the unerring instincts of a sex god Pan knew exactly what buttons to press. He was completely in tune with her body and what it needed. Adjusting the rhythm when necessary so that she was left panting and writhing with pleasure. The drag of flesh on flesh felt so good. In no time at all she found herself on the brink of an epic orgasm.

But before she could get there Pan abruptly ceased the heavenly movement of his hips. He rolled off of her and she whimpered in distress at the loss of him. Confused and more than a little pissed off, she glanced over to find her immortal lover lying next to her, arms crossed casually behind his head, a Cheshire cat grin on his face. He crooked a dark eyebrow and then nodded towards his cock which stood up, slick and swollen, between his powerful thighs.

The message was clear. He was daring her to ride him. Challenging her to take her pleasure from him. Well, she didn't intend to back down now. "You're on, Wild Thing." Claire said as she straddled his hips boldly.

The chuckle that rumbled in his chest turned into a deep groan as she grabbed his shaft and positioned it at her slick seam. Fears long forgotten, she grabbed onto the headboard and sank down, taking him inside inch by divine inch. Instinct drove her now as she steadily rose and fell. Slowly and deliberately she ground against him as they both sighed in pleasure.

Pan's hands on her hips guided her motions but he allowed her to dictate the tempo. His mouth wasn't idle either. He leaned in to press his face against her swaying breasts. A tongue darted out to lavish attention on the hard bud of her nipple. Suddenly he took it into his mouth, sucking at it greedily, his cheeks hollowing at the effort. A moan escaped from his throat and vibrated against her chest.

She worked him faster now, sliding herself up and down on his shaft. He was the one panting this time. His handsome face contorted in the effort to hold back his pleasure. She felt a swell of triumph as he muttered a husky oath in ancient Greek.

"Yes, yes!" Claire barely recognized her own voice, so deep and strained with lust. She may not have recognized it but she liked it, so strong and confident. The voice of a woman shamelessly pursuing her own pleasure.

"That's it, let your body do the thinking. It knows just what to do. Eons of hardwiring can't be wrong." He whispered in her ear, his hot breath scorching her neck, his words coaxing her higher.

Overtaken by animalistic lust Claire picked up the pace. She slammed down as he bucked up from below, doubling the force of the impact. With each stroke she took him a little deeper. Her hips rocked franticly, searching for the magical spot that would send her to smithereens. With a tilt of her pelvis, she found that spot and shattered into a million little pieces.

She screamed as every cell in her body seemed to come apart. Her whole awareness, in fact, her whole universe was reduced to a bundle of raw pulsing nerves. Her eyes rolled back into her head. The orgasm took hold and refused to let go until the last ounce of pleasure had been wrung from her entire being.

While she was still trying to put herself back together from her earth-shaking climax the world spun. She was being flipped onto her stomach like a hotcake on a skillet. Pan was standing behind her now. Firm hands were dragging her to the edge of the bed, her legs dangling freely and her face pressed flat against the fragrant sheets.

"We're not done yet, little one." Her satyr snarled. Before she could decide if that was a warning or a promise, he was slipping back inside her with a possessive growl. He began fucking her with short, powerful lunges. Pan's lust was truly off the leash now. His former restraint was gone. Even his face had changed, darkened. The pupils had eaten up the warm golden irises, giving his eyes a dangerous luster. He looked wild, out of control, irresistible.

Pan was like a wild animal, digging his claws into her flesh and nipping brazenly at her throat with sharp white teeth. Unbothered by the rough handling and the blossoming soreness, Claire purred in encouragement. She clung to the bed, grabbing fistfuls of linen and arched into the punishing barrage of his colossal cock. Awakened to an animal passion she had not known she possessed, something dark and deep was taking hold so that all she wanted was more.

Pan answered her body's call as he thrust into her with bestial abandon. He drove her into the mattress, ramming so deep that she could feel him bottoming out at the entrance of her womb. He let out a roar as the last bit of his length sank into her tight channel. Once they were fully joined his rhythm became wilder, more violent yet no less delightful. Caught up in the same primal furor, Claire matched his savage pace, thrusting back enthusiastically. She was pursuing her desires with singular determination. Chasing madly after her release even if it killed her.

Just then Pan's nipping teeth found the tender spot at the base of Claire's neck and her release caught up to her with all the force of a rocket powered freight train. The pleasure was so acute it purged the air from her lungs and stopped her heart in mid-beat. For a second she thought she really might die. Not that she really would have cared at that very moment. Talk about going out on top. But she didn't die. Instead she gritted her teeth and rode out the intense waves of bliss until her heart skipped back into rhythm at last.

Still Pan did not let up but kept pounding her through her violent shudders of pleasure. A few decisive thrusts later he joined in the ecstasy and she felt the exhilarating white-hot rush as he tore himself from her to pump his seed onto her creamy backside. Then finally it was over, and he released his vicelike grip on her hips. Only then did she slump, boneless and breathless, onto the tangled sheets.

He flopped down beside her, equally out of breath. The bed sagged under his weight making Claire slid towards him. Taking hasty advantage, Pan trapped her in his arms so that their bodies molded against each other like the pieces of an erotic puzzle.

Claire wanted to say something to him, to lift her head and make sure he was still there. But she couldn't find the energy. Instead she would have to be contented to lie under the soothing weight of his arms, face pressed against his damp chest, lulled by the steady rhythm of his heart. Or was it the sound of drums? It was impossible to tell the difference as the beats overlapped and intertwined, and gradually grew fainter...

* * *

The jarring sound of an alarm clock screeched out its discordant tune. Claire jerked upright to find herself back in the big hotel bed. The big empty bed. She swept her arm across the other side of the bed several times to be sure there were no lingering guests of the mythological variety. But alas no satyr, only rumpled sheets. Was it real? Really real. Nah, couldn't be.

It certainly did feel real though. The lingering soreness between her thighs was no figment of her imagination. Although that could be explained away by a little nocturnal exploration on her own part. Science was continually making new discoveries about the significance of dreams. Especially metacognitive or 'lucid' dreams. Claire had even read a study where participants dreamed of clenching their fist and their sleeping bodies would do the same. Yet something deep down told her that was an inadequate explanation for what she had experienced.

She continued to ponder the matter over breakfast. Her little grey cells firing away between bites of crusty bread and creamy yogurt. Gradually her senses were being enticed into enjoying the delicious food. My gods this honey is delicious! It made her less and less concerned about the metaphysical. By the time she'd finished the last crumb Claire was rather shocked to discover that she did not need to work out what happened with uncompromising logic. Perhaps some mysteries were best left unsolved.

Hours later Jess and Lana finally emerged from their room to find Claire catching some rays on the patio. Lana teased her about not having a book for once. Then Jess dove into a long-winded account of their nocturnal exploits. Apparently, they had ran into the three guys from the ruins at the bar last night. Much was said about their 'panty melting Euro-hotness'. Her words.

"Anyway, they invited us to their villa tonight. I don't suppose you'd like to come along..." Jess asked, seemingly out of habit.

"Sure, I'll go." Claire answered instantly.

With that, both girls turned to stare her as if she's just sprouted a third boob.

"What? You only live once. It's about time I take the plunge."

By the time the girls were ready and headed out the door later that evening Claire had pretty much convinced herself that it had been a dream all along. (A crazy, sexy, life-changing dream.) But a dream nonetheless. Yet as she passed the check-in desk the aged innkeeper shot her an all too familiar wink and she wasn't so sure anymore. Oh well.

One thing Claire was sure of- she was going to give the place one hell of a Yelp review.