Proposal to Twins

Story Info
I propose to twin sisters but their sister claims me.
3.5k words
4.27
22k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers

Copyright Oggbashan January 2021

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

+++

"Will you marry me?" I asked.

"Which of us?" Amy asked.

"Either. Or both," I replied.

They laughed at me.

I was sitting on a settee at the evening dinner wedding reception of Brian, one of my cousins, to Cecily. It was Valentine's Day and I didn't have a girlfriend but I had two delightful women beside me. I had been Brian's Best Man and I now had two of the bridesmaids sitting either side of me. My arms were across their shoulders and they had pulled my hands down to cover a breast of each.

Amy and Angela, twins, were wearing lilac fitted dresses with the large petticoats of this 1959. They and I had been drinking too much champagne and they had been supplying me with two glasses to one of theirs. I was drunk and very aware that I had my hands on two breasts belonging to women that I loved. I didn't want to part from them so I had proposed.

Amy and Angela swung themselves inwards and kissed me on my cheeks before breaking into fits of giggles.

"What's so funny?" Rachel asked. She is the twins' slightly older sister. She too had been the third bridesmaid and was wearing an identical lilac dress.

"Ian has just proposed," Amy said.

"And that's funny?"

"He proposed to either or both of us," Amy answered.

Rachel started laughing.

"He's drunk," she said, "Did you accept?"

"No," Angela said, "We know he's drunk. We are flattered but he can't marry two twins. It is great to know Ian loves us so much that he wants to propose and we love him too -- but as a possible brother-in-law, not a husband."

My younger brothers, Stewart and Stephen, are twins too. Currently they are in their last year of National Service in the Royal Navy on a destroyer 'somewhere East of Suez'. I had finished my National Service and gone to university, getting my First last year. I had been working in the City of London for six months and was enjoying it.

"OK twins," Rachel said. "Leave Ian to me. I'll sort him out."

The twins lifted my hands off their breasts and stood up. Both bent over to kiss me full on the lips before walking away. Rachel came and sat on my lap, spreading her full skirt wide. She pulled both my hands to her breasts.

"Ian," She said in a serious tone, "You're drunk. I know you love the twins but they are going to marry your brothers, even if the brothers don't know it yet. And you? You are going to marry me."

What could I say? Nothing because Rachel had wound her arms around my head and was kissing me very effectively. When the kiss ended she rested a hand across my mouth.

"Just listen for a while, Ian."

She kissed me on the forehead.

"You have been there for all three of us since we started school. You behaved like a protective elder brother and we love you for it -- yes, all three of us. Even my Mum loves you. Our father? He likes you and would be happy if you were his son-in-law. You will be, but as my husband, not of one of the twins. What I really mean is that I am proposing to you. It is Valentine's Day, so I can. But because you are drunk I don't expect you to reply now. After this reception I am taking you back to my flat and you will stay the night. If you are sober tomorrow? I'll propose again and then you can answer. OK?"

She took her hand away from my mouth.

"OK, Rachel, if that's what you want."

"It is, Ian, and I want you and I'm not letting my sisters have you..."

Rachel kissed me again. Just then the bride, Cecily, came across to us.

"Rachel, could I have a word with Ian, Please?" Cecily asked.

Rachel climbed off my lap and sat beside me. I was surprised when Cecily spread her even wider skirts and sat on me.

"Ian," Cecily said, "Thank you for being Brian's Best Man. He was petrified but you supported him as a friend should. I was afraid he wouldn't make it or would be sick but you were great for him. And thank you for your speech too. It was just right with enough humour and nothing to embarrass either of us."

Cecily bent forward and gave me a passionate kiss.

"Cecily!" I protested. "You're a married woman now!"

She laughed.

"Yes, Ian, I am. But I'm now part of your wider family. We're kissing cousins."

She demonstrated with another kiss.

"Cecily, please can I have Ian back now?" Rachel said plaintively.

Cecily kissed me again before climbing off.

"Of course, Rachel, but I will be kissing Ian every time I see him. I owe him a lot."

"So do I, Cecily, but I want him -- for me," Rachel replied.

"OK, Rachel. He's yours. But he is part of my family."

The twins returned with more champagne as Rachel climbed back on my lap.

"I want him as my husband, Cecily," Rachel said.

"And we want him as part of our family too, Cecily." Angela said. "He loves all three of us."

"That makes four of us whom he loves and who love him," Cecily replied before leaving.

"Four women who love me?" I asked. "Even if one has been married for only a couple of hours. And I haven't had a girlfriend for two years. What have I been doing wrong?"

The twins sat either side of me and pressed against me.

"Wrong?" Angela asked. "You've been working too hard, Ian, that's all."

"And there are many of our friends who would have taken the vacant position," Amy said.

"Which is why I have claimed you, Ian," Rachel said. "If I hadn't, there might have been others after you."

"You've claimed him?" Amy said. "But he proposed to us less than half an hour ago."

"Maybe, but he was drunk. I've proposed to him now but I'll let him sober up before I expect him to reply."

"How are you getting home, Ian?" Angela asked. "You're too drunk to drive."

"I was going to walk," I said. "It's just over a mile."

"No, you're not. The Bridesmaids' car is taking the three of us home. You're coming with us, Ian," Angela said.

Rachel and I are buying small flats in a modern apartment block and the twins are buying another together. It made sense for all of us to share a car.

+++

The bride and groom left, in a chauffeur-driven hire car arranged by me. I tried to stand up to see them go. I couldn't. The three bridesmaids left me to go outside and wave the happy couple off on their trip to a seaside hotel.

When they returned, Rachel and the twins laughed at me before all three surrounded me and propped me up. I was staggering as we went to the bridesmaids' car. They pushed and pulled me inside before the twins sat either side of me. My legs were hidden under their wide skirts. Rachel sat beside the driver. A couple of minutes later they had to extricate me from the car and hold me up into the block of apartments and to the lift. They took me into Rachel's flat and sat me on the edge of the bed.

Rachel searched my pockets for my flat key and went to get my overnight things.

"I need the toilet," I announced.

The twins helped me into the toilet but they had to extricate my tool and hold it while pissed. They eased it back into my trousers and the three of us weaved our way back to the bedroom. They pushed me onto the bed and took my shoes off.

"We're going to get you ready for Rachel," Amy announced.

I didn't know what she meant until the two of them started stripping me. I was no help. My hands and arms wouldn't do what I wanted them to do. Two attractive young ladies stripping me made me erect despite the alcohol.

"I'm jealous of Rachel," Angela said. "Ian may be drunk, but that looks impressive."

"And we can't do anything with it," Amy said. "Ian is in no state to agree and Rachel will be back soon."

They eased the duvet out from under me and spread it over me. They sat at the head of the bed with their lilac skirted legs alongside my head. Their hands stroked my head before they moved down to put their breasts either side of me.

When Rachel returned she said:

"I wanted you two to look after Ian but I didn't expect you to smother him."

"He's enjoying it," Amy said. "Look."

She pointed at my erection tenting the duvet.

"He may be," Rachel said, "But do I have to fight my sisters for him?"

"No," Angela said. "We love him and will look after him, but he's yours, Rachel, even if he did propose to both of us earlier. We want Stewart and Stephen but we love your Ian too."

The twins got off the bed to make way for Rachel. Unlike the twins' breasts which had been just pressed against the sides of my head, Rachel pulled my face deep into her cleavage. I had to splutter for breath as she smothered me. She eased herself back before unzipping the back of her dress, pulling the bodice down, and bringing my head back into her bra covered cleavage.

"Thanks, twins," I heard Rachel say. "I'll look after Ian now."

"You will be gentle with him?" Amy asked. "He's in no state to agree to anything."

"I know. He will sleep in my arms but no more -- until he's sober, even if that is tomorrow night. I want him for my fiancé, not a victim."

"OK, Rachel. Give him our love -- tomorrow morning," Amy said as the twins started to leave.

I didn't hear them go because Rachel had pulled me tighter against her.

+++

Several times during the night Rachel had to help me to the toilet. After each time my head was cradled between her breasts. When I woke up I was slightly sad that they had gone.

When Rachel returned, she hid my head under a pair of naked breasts. I was nearly asleep and enjoying being semi-smothered. She presented one nipple and then the other for a nibble before she got up, showered and went to make breakfast. I staggered into the shower, shaved and dressed before wobbling downstairs. Only after the third cup of coffee was I beginning to feel that I was alive.

"Well, Ian?" Rachel said.

"Well what, Rachel?"

"I proposed to you last night. You still haven't answered."

"Oh, that. It is Sunday morning, Isn't it? "

"Yes, Ian, it is Sunday and I proposed last night. So?"

"I remember that I proposed to both twins last night, and Cecily kissed me. And yes, I am aware that you proposed, Rachel. I would be delighted, honoured and ecstatic..."

It took me several attempts to say ecstatic. Rachel giggled.

"...but more so if I didn't have a splitting hangover. But Yes, Rachel, I want to marry you even if I'm not sure I'm alive."

"OK, Ian. You are my fiancé with a hangover. I will treat you with care and compassion today, but tonight, if you are recovered enough? I will want a demonstration of what a new fiancé can do. OK?"

For the rest of the morning I was stretched out on the settee with my head denting the full petticoats of Rachel's skirted lap. She was catching up on reading some magazines but I was vaguely aware that her hand stroked my head from time to time.

We had a pasta based lunch that took me an effort to eat but I began to feel slightly better after it, even if I went back to the settee and Rachel's lap afterwards.

About three o'clock the twins arrived. Rachel put my head down gently as she went to open the door. A few minutes later, while she made coffee, my head was resting on Angela's lap, as her skirt billowed around me. She and Amy were stroking my head gently.

"Sorry, Ian," Amy said. "We shouldn't have given you so much champagne yesterday. Have you answered Rachel yet?"

"Yes, he has," Rachel said as she came back into the room. "We're engaged. So, sisters, hands off my fiancé!"

"But we can't forget that he proposed to both of us yesterday."

"He loves you two, as well as me," Rachel said, "but he will be your brother-in-law."

"And we'll be kissing relations, just like Cecily," Angela said, demonstrating by leaning over and kissing me. When she stopped, Amy took over until Rachel resumed her place with my head on my fiancée's lap.

"Have you looked at testerday's post today, Ian?" Angela asked.

"No, Angela. Why?"

"Your brothers will be home at the weekend, and before they re-join their ship, they don't know it yet, but they will be engaged too." Angela said.

"You're sure?" I asked.

"Yes," Amy said, "Even if they have to be seduced into it. They will be."

"I don't think they'll need much seducing," I said, "You three sisters are devastating."

"We are," Rachel said, "But they should reserve the seducing for your brothers. I don't want to have to fight my sisters for you."

"You won't need to, Rachel," Amy said, "We're happy to have him as a brother-in-law we can kiss, but only when you're here to make sure we don't go too far."

I sat up to drink my coffee, grateful that my head was no longer spinning. As soon as I put my mug down, Rachel was astride on my lap and the twins were pressed either side of me. Rachel's skirt and petticoats were covering my chest almost to my chin.

"You had better get used to this, Ian," Amy said. You may be Rachel's new fiancé, but we love you too. You're going to marry one sister, but all three will be there for you, as you have been and will be for us."

"Ian? Your brother's ship arrives at Chatham on Saturday morning at eleven in the morning." Angela said. "Could you take us there to meet them? There's enough room in your car."

There is. My car was a mistake. It was a 1946 Humber Pullman, a massive eight-seater limousine that I had bought when I was in the university's rowing club. I could fit the crew and the small cox, inside, and we could put the shell and oars on the roof rack. It had been cheaper because it used too much fuel and the insurance hadn't been too expensive for an older car.

But with eight or nine people in it I rarely got more than ten miles to the gallon so I didn't use it much. I couldn't afford the petrol. I really need to replace it with something smaller and more economical. The university had bought a long wheelbase van with bench seats that would take twelve people ad was much less expensive on fuel.

"Of course, Angela, and take them back?"

"Yes please. They will be on leave from noon on the Saturday until eleven pm on the Monday. After that? They will have their last three months of National Service in the barracks in Chatham. They will be demobbed in May."

"And, they don't know it yet, but they will be marrying us two in June," Amy added.

"Can they afford that? On National Service pay they won't have been able to save much, if anything."

"We know," Any said, "We'll have a triple wedding..."

Rachel nodded. That was news to me.

"..and afterwards they'll be sharing our flat. It has two double bedrooms. We hope they might be able to find some temporary jobs before they start at our local university in the Autumn term. They already have their places. Their wives will support them."

"And all three of us already have matching wedding dresses." Angela said. "We bought them when a bridal shop closed down in December. All they will need are hired suits."

"I think I could pay for the suit hire," I said. "And my car could transport the brides and bridesmaids if my father drives."

"Thank you, Ian," Amy said, "So now all we need is to get your brothers to propose."

"I'm sure you'll manage that before the end of the weekend," I said. "You two are devastating."

"They are," Rachel said, "But you are mine."

She demonstrated with a kiss but the twins were kissing my cheeks too.

+++

On the Monday lunchtime I met Rachel and we went to a jeweller's shop to buy an engagement ring. We had a slight argument. I wanted to pay more but she insisted on a cheaper ring than I would have chosen. But I also bought two matching rings with fake diamonds for the twins.

"Rachel? This is to remind the twins that I proposed to them on Saturday night but mainly so they will have engagement rings when they have got my brothers to propose. Stewart and Stephen wouldn't be able to afford rings."

"That is a great idea, Ian." Rachel kissed me before I slid her ring on her finger.

That evening the twins were delighted with their rings. Rachel had to drag them off me before I was raped.

+++

On the Saturday I would be able to drive right to the quayside before the twins' destroyer arrived. I had asked my father, a senior civil servant in the Admiralty, to arrange for a pass my car to enter the dockyard. That pass was valid for six months.

The twins were wearing summer dresses, bodice fitted with full skirts puffed out with their largest petticoats. I was glad that my Humber had a heater for the rear compartment. I turned it up full because of the cold wet February weather outside.

As my brothers came down the gangplank carrying their kitbags they were intercepted by the twins wearing transparent plastic macs over their dresses. I had to carry their kit bags because my brothers had two excited women wrapped around them.

Stephen asked whether I could take a couple of officers to the Dockyard Superintendent's office near the main gate because it was raining hard. I was surprised when he returned with the Ship's Captain and First Lieutenant. They also seemed surprised that two of their national service sailors had been collected by the only car to meet the ship.

During the thirty miles between Chatham and the block of flats, Amy and Angela were showing to the two sailors that they were welcome. I could hear petticoats rustling as the women squirmed all over their men.

I was slightly surprised, perhaps I shouldn't have been, when Amy and Angela emerged with their rings on their engagement fingers. Rachel and I congratulated the engaged couples. We were alone in Rachel's kitchen as Amy and Angela dragged their men away to demonstrate the advantages of being engaged.

That evening the six of us had an early take-away meal before the other two couples went off to an early bed. Shortly afterwards Rachel dragged me off to bed to show she could do as much for her fiancé as the twins could do to theirs.

That whole weekend I didn't see much of my brothers. I did see a lot more of Rachel, all over me whether in bed or not.

When I drove all of us back to Chatham on the Monday evening my brothers were being attacked in the back compartment as Rachel pressed against my side. Before I set off to return, the twins decided that I needed thanking for collecting my brothers and providing the engagement rings, My car was parked in the dockyard as three women competed to see who could seduce Ian the most. Eventually Rachel won by straddling me and hauling my head into her cleavage so her sisters couldn't get at me.

Over the next few months I had to pay out for substantial fuel bills as I drove to Chatham and back. Every time I dropped my brothers off at their barracks Amy and Angela decided that they needed to show their appreciation because I had proposed to them first. Rachel let them and was amused that her young sisters wanted to love me so much. She only intervened if I was in danger of losing my trousers...

+++

I hoped that when all three of us married that I would be safe from the twins. I wasn't. Apart from Cecily as a kissing cousin, I had twin sisters attacking their brother-in-law whenever they could; and my brothers doing the same to Rachel.

I shouldn't have proposed to twins. They will never let me forget that I did.

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,523 Followers