Proposed by Mom at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't be silly honey," Rena chided, "We are bringing out all your beauty."

Keisha glared at her mother.

"Change this," Keisha demanded but, oh, was her lip trembling?

"Sure, sure," Rena agreed, making her daughter calm down.

"But first-" However, the time to face the truth had finally come, "-don't you want to walk for a walk around the mall first?"

Rena's breath hitched at that.

"Why would I want to do that?" She demanded.

"Oh, you know, just see how it all fits you," Rena began, innocently enough, "See how you walk in those high heels, see how the dress swishes with every step."

Keisha looked unconvinced.

"See how your skirt almost rides into your cute butt as you walk," Rena dialed it up, "Flashing people as you pass by."

Keisha now went blank-faced.

"See how your naughty tits almost spill out of the dress," Rena continued talking, a smile slipping into her lips, "But for your long nipples to keep them in."

Keisha looked as if she were starting to panic and that's how Rena knew she had her.

"See how everyone looks at you," Rena said in a low voice, gesturing towards her makeup and her manicure, "And wonders...if you are selling something."

And now she looked as if she were going to hyperventilate.

"Or yes, I could go and get your old clothes and we could go home," Rena said with a shrug, "Point in fact, let's do that."

And that's when she was stopped.

"I, um, can go for a walk," Keisha said with a shaky breath.

And that's when Rena knew she had her.

"You sure?" The black milf asked.

"A short walk," Keisha nodded.

"A short walk," Rena agreed.

And so they walked five steps out of the store.

"CONGRATULATIONS!"

A multitude of people cheered.

Rena watched her daughter gape as all her friends from school, the few she had, cheer as loudly as...all her family members.

Cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents cheered for her as she walked out in a dress where her tits were almost falling out and her pregnant stomach was hanging out!

"Congratulations on the baby!" Teachers that she respected and admire all said, jumping along with the rest!

"Congrats!" A-fuck, was that...

It was.

Mel was here.

Keisha could now die.

"Thank you, thank you everyone for coming here!" Rena loudly said, quieting them down, pulling an almost insensitive Keisha along with her. She could hear her daughter's heart pounding furiously, she could feel the sweat on her palms.

She could feel her breath speed up.

And she could see cheeks naturally matching the color of her blush.

This was an awful thing she was doing and worth doing alone in those terms. She could see the good cheer of the crowd giving away to frowns as they looked at Keisha's appearance.

And she knew that Keisha saw that too.

She could see family members start looking at her in judgment, people whose good opinions Keisha cared an awful lot about.

And the teachers and college undergrad who Rena had good reasons to believe Keisha had a crush on. They were all looking confused at seeing her look like, well, a whore.

Keisha had not been wrong in her assessment after all. Because, well, this was how Rena had wanted her to be from the beginning.

Hand in hand, they walked to the middle of the congregation as they crowded around them, letting other mall shoppers curiously stop by to see what was going on but otherwise letting the traffic flow. And that was good too; Rena had aimed for the quality of her audience this time rather than the quantity, but more onlookers were always good.

And, as everyone stared at them, it was time for Rena to reveal what all of this was about.

"Everyone, thank you for being here," She began to say as people nodded along. Some even brought presents!

"Though I must confess, I have been a little dishonest with you," She then said, making everyone look confused.

"You see, you think you are here to throw my girl a baby shower for our baby," She said and let that hang in the air. Some people caught her wording, some didn't. And that was fine.

"Ah, I didn't mention that, did I?" The older black woman said, "It's our baby."

"I knocked Keisha up," Rena said with a smile.

People went deadly quiet at that.

"What?" Some started to whisper out loud, mainly her family, but Rena continued.

"Yes, I didn't bring you here to congratulate my lovely daughter on the incestual rugrat that she is carrying," Rena said, her hands going to Keisha's bloated belly and giving it a loving pad.

Keisha could only stare as confusion gave way to disbelief.

And, slowly...disgust.

"I brought you here to witness-" Rena happily said, Keisha's hand all of a sudden grabbing her and looking at her with desperation.

"Mother, don't," Keisha whispered, things being so bad that she was...numb.

Until her mother dropped to one knee.

"This," The older woman declared as she pulled a small box out and opened it to reveal a ring inside.

"Will you be my Mrs. Roger?" Rena, in plain view of everyone, proposed to her daughter.

One part of Keisha found it funny that she had inherited her father's last name while her mother had kept her maiden one all these years, only for Keisha to lose hers for her mother's.

The other part, the bigger part, stopped being numbed as the shame, the sheer horrific shame of this all, combined with the absolutely gobsmacked look of everyone she loved. Of everyone she respected. Of everyone she admired.

And, looking at Mel, of everyone she liked.

And it hit her like a singular lance of anxiety so powerful, so strong.

That she came.

"Fuuuck, mooom," Keisha moaned like an animal out loud, her panties automatically getting wet from it.

Rena smiled as her daughter's eyes went half-lidded, arousal clear in her eyes as everyone just stared at them.

And then her daughter turned around, leaned over on a nearby pole, and lifted her skirt up.

"Do it, mom, fuck me in front of everyone," Keisha begged.

And Rena? Well, what could she do except what her fiance daughter said?

"Are you for fucking real?" One of Rena's uncles said as Rena lifted her own skirt and pulled her already erect cock out.

"Not again, not again," One of Keisha's friends was already panicking.

"What is going on?" Mel was disbelievingly asking around as Rena reached her daughter's ass.

And pulled her panties down.

"You fucking sick-" One of her cousins started to say, but it was lost to Rena as she aligned her cock to Keisha's puckered ass hole.

And rammed it inside.

"This can't be real," One of the teachers exclaimed, eyes still locked with the incestuous couple.

Keisha appeared to hear that because she buckled back into her mother until her ass hit Rena's crotch.

"Yes, do me like this in front of them!" Keisha moaned, her pregnant stomach hanging out like growing fruit.

"Keisha, no, we've been friends since preschool," One of her longest-time friends exclaimed and Keisha couldn't help it!

One of her hands went to her crotch and she shooked two fingers into her puss.

They all watched as Rena pulled out of her ass as Keisha worked her pussy over, only to slam her futa cock back in, almost making the small young girl lurch forward. But the mother had a firm grasp of her daughter's waist as she pulled out of her digestive hole.

Only to slam it back in again.

"I-is this legal?" One of the teachers asked as mall goers started congregating around the group more and more, some with their phones out as they took photos.

Rena was picking up speed. There was no other recourse to her incredibly cold daughter turning THIS passionate.

And Keisha?

She looked around her.

She looked at her friends, who all looked disgusted with her.

Point, in fact, one of them bent over and threw up~

She looked at her family, who seemed to be overwhelmed with shock. Oh, the awkward family meetings they would have in the future!

And she looked at the teachers whose respect she had wanted for so long, seeing it aaalll drain out.

And she looked at the one guy she had a crush on.

Seeing how disturbed he looked.

And then she came.

"I AM COMING!" Keisha shuttered as she came yet again, the shame, the guilt, the humiliation all piling up with her mother fucking her in the ass.

"ME TOO!" Rena moaned as she pushed her cock as far into Keisha's anus as it would go.

And let a torrent of female sperm go out.

This was worth months of blue balls. This was worth getting the cold shoulder for so long. This was worth all the preparation she made!

Seeing her daughter feel shame and humiliation like no one else...and get off on it!

People cringed as the smell of their combined fluids hit them, looking away from the sight of both mother and daughter experiencing animal pleasure.

And then it was done.

Rena almost slumped against her daughter's back, but no, it would be unkind to make her pregnant daughter-fiance have to support her weight like that.

Keisha just slumped into the ground.

She was on her knees, her dress having been pulled down to the point that her black breasts were out, long nipples erect in all their glory.

Her ass was agape, and their friends and family able to see it as Rena's semen started to slide out.

"Make way, make way, what's going on here?" Security guards started to push throw the crowd, looking to see what all the commission was a bit.

Until they saw it.

"What the FUCK?"

Both mother and daughter sat in the same cell in a local jail.

The town they lived in during experience much crime, and so it was that they were alone in their cell. They would be sleeping overnight in it, but given the nature of their misdemeanor, they'd be released the morning after.

After a court date had been set up for them.

Rena didn't care.

Nor did her future incestual wife apparently.

Keisha was leaning against her, her hand intertwined with her hands as she rested her head on her shoulder. They had been turned in to the police as the people they had invited scattered. How many friendships had they ruined? How many relationships? Oh, this was quite possibly the greatest show Rena had ever done and she couldn't wait to find out!

But Keisha had been quiet as they had been put in a police car and taken to this jail.

And, despite it all, she looked...content.

And why wouldn't she? Despite their circumstances, the future looked bright.

"Oh," Keisha muttered as if remembering something.

"Hmm?" Rena looked down from laying her head against the wall just in time to have her lips captured by her daughter.

"I do," Keisha said and Rena felt so happy that her heart could almost burst.

"...I am going to humiliate you so badly," Rena assured her daughter, "I...hmmm..."

How to follow what they did today? As things went, a public incestual proposal fuck was hard to beat.

"Have me give birth in public," Keisha hotly said, her fingers suddenly playing with Rena's palm, "Fuck me while our child comes out."

"Then marry me as you impregnate me again," The young girl said with excitement, ideas and plots coming into her mind, "Milk me and sell my milk to others!"

"Make me-" Keisha was only going to continue when it was Rena's turn to seal her lips.

"I'll do that and more...darling," Rena promised as future wife...and wife settled down to rest the night away.

The baby inside the daughter's belly stirring like the future.

12