Pros on a Plane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could see yourself performing with me in the right circumstances?"

"Yes, of course."

"Are you going to Frankfurt for a particular reason? I'm transferring from there to go to film a video--the Apollo studios in Limassol, Cyprus. The southern Cyprus coast is a major center of gay male porn flicks."

"Just to change planes," Josh answered. "I'm headed to Prague--on an assignment." Josh didn't tell Habib he had a six-hour layover in Frankfurt. He didn't want to be tempted. He could clearly see the danger of going with desire here.

"I don't normally pay, but I give great cock and special workouts," Habib said. "You should see some of my movies."

"I don't normally give it for free, and I'm great at taking cock... and some specialty work," Josh responded. "And, as I've indicated, I've seen some of your movies."

"You should see all of my movies, back to back, with me there with you--inside you. You should visit Cyprus. I think you would love it there. I know the film studio men would love you."

"Love me?"

"Well, screw you with abandon--on film."

They both laughed. They were enjoying the sexual banter, the teasing manner of speaking baldly while strapped into their seats in a plane in the air. It was all vocal, with just a bit of teasing touching, as limited as they were where they were, but they were both in erection from the exchange. They were having sex, and they were both comfortable with having it with each other. It was clear that they both would like to be playing each other with their hands on naked bodies as well as their words and that the torture of not doing so was delicious to them both. They had both made clear that they found the other one sexually arousing.

"You could be in one of my movies," Habib continued. "This session in Cyprus, for instance. I'm sure they'd love to do an additional, quick shoot. I can see the title, 'Laid During a Layover.' It will sell very well."

Josh laughed. "My escort agency would have to sign on. The negotiations on that would go longer than the time to fly to Cyprus and back. I'm on duty."

"But I didn't hear a no on doing a movie with me sometime."

"No, you didn't hear a no--if it were my choice, which, regrettably, it isn't."

"Shouldn't we exchange cards?" Habib asked, and they did, establishing that they were interested in more than just a bit of banter a mile high in the sky. The two laughed, enjoying the bald repartee, even if there wasn't much they could do about calling each other's bluff on a crowded airplane flying high over the Atlantic. Or wasn't there, at least Habib was thinking.

"Are you based in Chicago?" he asked. He hadn't looked at Josh's card before tucking it away.

"No, Los Angeles."

"Ah, a lover of the fake beautiful people."

"Lover to the man who can pay the fee," Josh said, turning a smile on the former soccer star.

"Does being laid by a man with power in the movie world arouse you?"

"Yes."

"But it helps if the man is a hunk, I'm sure."

"That's always a plus, yes."

"And, he, of course, gets a discount."

"My escort agency doesn't seem to be swayed by the client's looks or fame--only the thickness of his wallet."

"But, surely, with you, the thickness of a client's cock makes a difference."

"Only in how much I enjoy it--not in what is billed."

"Ah, the ultimate professional. But you do enjoy taking cock from a well-endowed man, don't you?"

"I wouldn't be in the business if I didn't enjoy being fucked--and by a big one. I'm sure you've been in an aspect of the business long enough to know that those of us who have to take a lot of cock grow to need a big one to be fully satisfied."

"I've been told I'm a hunk."

"I'm sure you have been." And then, as a concession, Josh said, "because, yes, you are. Like I said, I've seen the movies."

"You've seen them and wished you were in them--under me, me inside you, moving, thick and long?"

"Yes." It came out in a hoarse whisper. They both knew that Josh was thinking of possibility of the reality of Habib's seductive words.

"Even before we met here on the plane and you discovered how charming I was?" Habib grinned.

"Yes. I have masturbated to you fucking another man in a movie."

"There can be no higher compliment than that," Habib said, clearly pleased, but looking around to make sure no one was listening to them. The conversation, delivered in undertones, had gotten quite bald.

The dinner, such as it was--although the liquor had continued to come to Josh gratis of the flight captain and Habib had tried to keep up in his ordering--was coming. The two men folded their trays down, which gave Habib a chance to take Josh's hand and move it under the Egyptian's tray, to his basket. He held the young male whore's hand to his basket and Josh didn't try to take it away. More than that, he traced the man's shaft through the jeans material with his fingers.

"I'm hard," Habib said in a low, guttural voice.

"Yes, you are."

"For you."

"I'm flattered."

"We could be fucking."

"Yes, we could."

"I would totally dominate you."

"I would totally enjoy that."

"I'm told I'm very well endowed."

"You've said that. I've seen that." That's what obsesses every man, Josh was thinking. They are all worried about whether they are thick and long enough when they are suggesting another man have sex with them. "I can feel that. I would attest to that." Josh was enjoying himself. Habib was too much in heat for him to take this just as friendly bantering that could go nowhere in this situation.

"We should have sex."

"We're having sex now," Josh said, laughing.

"I want to fuck you," Habib growled. "I want to put it in you and make you suffer."

"I gave you my card. You could take your chances with that. If you wish assurances that I would lay down for you and open my legs to you, I'll give you a card for my escort agency. You could book me through them. If you book me through them, you can have whatever you want from me--whatever services you pay for."

"No, I'm saying I want to lay you here, now."

"That doesn't seem practical," Josh answered.

"But, if we could do it, you'd want to do it too?"

"Yes, of course." There was no "yes, of course" about it. This was exactly what it was risky for Josh to do--to give it away for free. He could be bounced from his escort agency for doing that. He would be taking a big risk. Was the risk here worth it?

"Outside of your escort agency contract. Just the two of us making mutually satisfactory sex? Fucking each other for sheer pleasure? We're both professionals in the business. You recognize as well as I do that doing it for free makes it all the more satisfying. You would be willing to do that if we could arrange it?"

"You don't know what you're asking of me."

"But I want to know the answer."

"Yes, I'd be willing. This has been an interesting conversation and you're hot as hell. But please don't suggest fucking in the cubicles they call bathrooms on these planes. It may work in the movies, but I think it would be impossible for the two of us to slip into one and make use of it without being seen."

"I've done that before."

"Yes, I saw that movie. The sex in the head was very interesting, but it was a movie. It wasn't real life. It wasn't even a real plane head. We'd be caught either going in or coming out. It wouldn't be a movie script."

Habib gave a snort and a sigh and leaned back in his seat. Josh took his hand away and the tension was released by the arrival of their dinner trays.

"I'm living in Cairo," Habib said as they were finishing up their meal. "But there are planes going from Cairo to the States several times a day."

"Yes, there are."

"I am a rich man. I could afford to come to you. But I don't want to pay for the sex. I want you to want to give yourself to me for free. I would take you to expensive restaurants and clubs. I would spend lavishly on you. I just don't want to pay for the actual sex."

"I understand. The thought of that turns me on too. I want to give myself to you for free. We just don't have the opportunity readily at hand."

"If you're ever coming back to anywhere in Europe, are curious, and want to have a good time. I could introduce you into porn films too," Habib persisted. "You'd be an instant star. I'd be happy to come to Europe to meet you. I would see that you were paid well for the movie. But you'd have to give me the sex for free."

"I've done some porn," Josh admitted.

"Oh, really?" Habib sounded excited at hearing that. "I haven't seen any of it."

"The films were done for a very small subscription list, but you can purchase them through my escort agency, if you wish."

"No free samples?" Habib persisted.

"Of the movies? I thought you said you were willing to pay for anything but the sex."

"I mean free samples of what you do in your movies."

"Not unless you can figure out how to do it high in the sky."

Habib noticed that wasn't a "no" and it gave him something to mull. "I could make you feel it," he muttered.

"No doubt," Josh agreed.

"Are you on a long delay in Frankfurt? I can rearrange my movie shoot schedule--or, as I mentioned, we could fire off a video together. Maybe we could--"

"I have an assignment there that will take up all my time."

"Shit."

"Precisely," Josh agreed. Habib once again caught that that hadn't been a "no."

And that was that until an hour later when, bringing night to the passenger compartment while the plane hurtled east into the new day, the lights were turned off and it was nearly dark in the compartment. Habib rose and moved across Josh to the aisle. He went to the head. When he came back, he opened the bin over their heads and took out a courtesy blanket. Returning to his seat, he draped the blanket over both of their laps.

"What?" Josh murmured, but then he saw Habib waving a handkerchief he'd taken out of his pocket, and Josh understood.

"You didn't say 'no,'" the Arab whispered.

"No, I didn't."

"You said that, if I could find a way..."

"I don't remember saying quite that, but... fuck."

Habib leaned into him and took his lips in a kiss. Josh didn't resist. He flinched when Habib's hand went to his basket, under the blanket, unzipped him, and pulled his shaft out. Josh didn't resist this either. He thickened in the other man's grip. In fact, he contributed to the moment by reaching over, unzipping Habib, and freeing the man's long, thick erection.

The two jerked each other off under the blanket. When they came close to coming, Habib brushed Josh's hand away but continued stroking the young man's cock, until, with a sigh, Josh released into the handkerchief he was holding to catch the cum.

"It's not an impediment. If we're inventive, we can have physical sex in the sky," Habib whispered, his tone smug.

"Yes," Josh answered.

"That sex, it's not really enough," the Egyptian said. And when Josh didn't respond, he continued. "Exchange seats with me," Habib whispered.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it," the Egyptian hissed, taking command. A natural submissive, Josh moved over Habib and into the window seat, turned toward the wall, as Habib went into the aisle seat. The Arab turned toward Josh, lifted the arm between the two seats back into the stowed position, so there was no barrier between their midsections. He reached around and unbuckled Josh's slacks and pushed them and his briefs down his thighs. Josh looked around, but the cabin was quiet. No one was on the move.

If Habib's cock hadn't been a long one and he hadn't been an experienced porn actor, he couldn't have managed. But it was and he was. He couldn't fully bury himself inside Josh's ass, but he had length to spare. He was long and thick enough to get it in and hump Josh to a completion against the fuselage wall, while Josh pressed his cheek to the closed window and to the frigid Mile High Club air and panted his passion-pleasure. Humped by an Egyptian porn star high in the sky.

The former Egyptian footballer and current porn star had found a way--and Josh had given it up for him. There was no more mention of a fee for anything.

It was the supreme compliment to a john--that a high-priced male hooker would give it to him for free, and Habib understood and appreciated that it was a unique compliment.

Josh's Frankfurt client was waiting in the gate area when Josh, purposely leaving the plane before Habib did, and recognizing Josh from the photo the escort agency provided, engaged with him immediately, telling him that he had a room at the My Cloud transit hotel within the terminal. Josh only had time to nod to Naguib Habib as the Egyptian passed by, but it didn't matter. He'd decided it was worth the risk. He had already decided to take his next vacation in Cyprus and to meet Habib there to make movies. He'd do it on a vacation. The escort service had no need to know anything about it. Even if they saw him in a porn film, they had no say in that. If anything, it would up his value to them and the fees they could demand for his services.

12