Gay Bar Seduction

Story Info
Separated from my friends, something unexpected happens...
1.9k words
4.6
18.8k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where the hell could they be?" I think to myself. Somehow, I got separated from my group of friends. It's my co worker Sarah's birthday, and we're doing a bit of bar hopping. We ended up at a local gay bar. I didn't have a problem with this. I'm not gay, and have nothing against gay people, but I did feel a bit nervous, being so alone.

I sit at the bar, sipping my beer, hoping they'll return soon. And that's when a stranger walks up to me, an older man. He introduces himself as Joe, and we start talking. I tell him about how I've become separated from my drinking group, and he offers sympathy.

We talk for a short while, he seems like a really nice dude, and then he surprises me.

"Almost done with that beer?" He asks me, sitting extremely close to me now, for whatever reason. It makes me slightly uncomfortable, but I try to remain calm, even as his leg presses against mine. I look down at my beer glass, taking the final sip.

"I am now," I laugh, "Why?" Joe looks around for a second, and then smiles, grabbing me by the elbow.

"Come here, I want to show you something." He gets up, leading me with him. I'm a bit taken back, but I continue to walk with him. Joe has been nothing but kind so far, maybe he has found my friends.

"Oh, ok," I say, as we walk past the bar, down a hallway. There's bathrooms on either side, but we keep going further down the hallway. I get slightly nervous now, Joe walks so close to me. Where are we going?

Joe leads me into a back room, his arm clutching my elbow with force. He walks so close, his body brushing up against mine. I feel the bulge growing in his pants, pressing up against my lower back. It makes me swallow hard, nervously, time seems to slow down.

Joe turns on the lights, and before I have time to look around, his body is against mine, pressing me against the wall. I gasp, afraid to look directly at Joe as I feel his hands slide down the sides of my body.

"I'm not so sure about this.." I whimper, protesting in vain. My body betrays me, my cock hardening in my soft sweat pants. I feel it wanting to tent, to lift upwards, but Joe's body keeps it pressing down against me. His own bulge growing, throbbing as his body thrusts against mine.

"Relax sexy," he says, his hands going back up, stroking my shaggy, black hair. He moves one hand to the back of my head, forcing my face to his. I attempt to squeal out, to whimper, but his lips are already on mine. My body squirms under the weight of his as his tongue extends, licking my lips.

"Ah, uh..." I moan out, trying to regain control. But Joe's tongue darts into my mouth. I feel it slide against my tongue, and he begins to slowly massage my tongue with his. Involuntarily, I moan out. I've never been kissed with such force before. Joe's hands are going back down my body, sliding underneath the waist band of my sweatpants.

"Wait, ahh..." I manage to say, pulling away from the kiss. It doesn't stop Joe, he trails kisses down the side of my neck. He moans out softly, his hands going down the back of my pants now, underneath my boxers. I feel his fingers claw at the top of my ass, squeezing. He thrusts against me harder, both of our cocks throbbing. Though we're still clothed, they rub together roughly as Joe humps me.

"I'm not ga..." But Joe's tongue is back in my mouth, stopping me from saying anything further. I can only murmur and moan, feeling his tongue dominate mine. His hands slide up and out of my pants. But my pants are still lowered, the top part of my exposed ass rubbing against the cool wall behind me. His hands slide up the front of me, underneath my shirt.

"Ohhh....f-fuck," I manage to say, in between Joe's vicious kisses. His hands rub small circles, caressing and squeezing my well defined stomach and abs.

"Mmm," he says to me, looking me in my eyes. I'm too shy to look. I look downward, biting my lower lip gently. "You like it when I rub your sexy little body, don't you?" I don't respond, just moaning and whimpering as Joe clutches at my stomach and abs, working his way higher, my shirt lifting up,more.

Joe continues lifting my shirt up, his hands touching very inch of my upper body. His tongue doesn't leave my mouth, forcing me to make out with him, roughly, his hands lifting my shirt over top of me. I try to half-resist, but Joe is fierce. He nearly tears my shirt, ripping it off over top of me.

"Ah!" I gasp out, as Joe tosses my shirt aside. He leans back a bit, gripping my hips, his eyes going up and down the front of me. I work out quite a bit, I know I have a defined body, I just never thought I'd have another guy looking at it like this. He thrusts against me, our boners rubbing together wildly again as his hands return to the front of me. This time, he gently grabs my left nipple, caressing it, rubbing my pec muscle around it.

"Such a sexy boy," he says, his fingers gliding back down the front of me. I can hardly think straight, all the blood in my cock now as his hand dips underneath the front of my pants. He grabs onto my aching cock and pulls it up, my tip and the upper part of my shaft sticking out of pants now, high in the air. I look down, and can't believe what's happening as he takes his fingers, wiping the glob of precum from my dick. He gently rubs it over my tip, and then down my shaft a bit, before taking his fingers to his own mouth.

"Let's see how you taste, huh?" He looks me in the eyes as he begins to kiss and suck his fingers, tasting my precum. I gasp, watching. He moves his fingers and face closer. His fingers press to my lips, and I without thinking begin to kiss his fingers as well, tasting the subtle salty sweetness of my cum. Joe moans, watching, and then drops his hand back down, sliding down my abs, softly caressing my exposed cock head and shaft.

"Still not gay, huh?" He asks me, smiling slightly as his hands touch my hard, hard cock. His hand is pointing downwards, so that his palm is rubbing the front of my shaft and tip. He slides down the front of my cock like this, his fingers going lower, my pants lowering with his actions. His fingers find my soft balls, squeezing and rubbing against them, more of cock bursting out of my pants now.

"I, uh, I don't know... no... not gay..." But I can hardly speak, so turned on now. Joe groans, taking the sides of my pants, lowering them more, down slowly, over my cock and balls. My cock springs out now, fully exposed, hard and leaking precum. I gasp, moaning, in disbelief of all of this as his hand strokes up and down my shaft, touching every inch of my cock now.

"Look how hard you're making me..." he whispers in my ear, my body tingling and on fire. Joe unzips the front of his jeans, and pulls his cock out. It's massive, hard and purple, larger than mine. He wipes the precum from his cock, and brings his fingers up to my face, his precum dripping off of them.

"Only fair that you taste me now," he says, smiling, bringing his fingers to my lips. I tentatively move my tongue out, softly licking and tasting his fingers. But Joe forces his two fingers into my mouth. I gasp, nearly choking, but I relax as he slides his fingers in and out of my mouth. His salty precum drips down onto my tongue. All while this is going on, his massive cock is up against me now. I feel his stickiness press to my body, as my sticky cock presses to him.

"F-fuck," I whimper out as Joe's hands leave my mouth, not before pulling down my lower lip. I'm so confused, but hornier than I can ever remember being as Joe thrusts his massive cock against me. He spits down into his hand and lowers it, taking hold of both of our cocks.

"Mmm, how's that feel?" He whispers, licking my lips. His spit mixes with our precum, both of our cocks slippery and hard as he strokes them together. Joe begins grunting softly, his warm breath all over my face.

"S-so good.." I manage to say, nearly delirious from all the pleasure. He grips tighter, stroking with more force. The feeling of my cock against his, how hard both of us are, It's surreal. I realize that my balls are aching, my body is quivering. I moan, now in pure pleasure, ready to shoot my load.

"Mmm, fuck yeah, our cocks are so hot," Joe whispers, his seductive voice. And it sends me over the edge. I barely have time to warm him before I start shooting my cum. It blasts out of me, a a harder orgasm than I've ever experienced. I feel my body shaking, but Joe keeps me propped up, still rubbing his cock against me.

"Ohhh!" Joe moans out, watching me cum for him. "Good boy." He keeps pressed against me, his cock still throbbing and soon to burst. In a haze, still trying to recover, I hardly notice Joe grabbing my head, and forcing me down. Before I know it, I'm on my knees, Joe's massive cock staring me in the face.

"I, uhhh..." but Joe silences me, grabbing the back of my head, forcing his cock into my mouth. I instinctively begin to swirl my tongue around his tip. I moan, feeling his hard, slippery dick dart in and out of my mouth. I look up, and Joe's eyes are closed. He strokes my hair as he fucks me mouth, my lips tightening the seal around his large dick.

"Fuck yeah!" He moans out, thrusting faster, deeper, choking me with his cock. I barely have time to get a rhythm down, before I feel Joe's body tensing up. He groans out, and his cock explodes, warm cum shooting down my throat. He shoots with such force, tugging at my hair, that it nearly chokes me. I gag and cough, most of his cum spilling out of my mouth. Some of it rests on my lips and in my mouth though, as I slightly savor the taste. I barely have time to think, before I'm back on my feet, Joe pulling me towards him.

"Mmm," he whispers, his tongue darting into my mouth again. "I'm kind of tasty, huh?" He sucks on my tongue and lips, savoring his own cum. I'm still barely able to stand, I let Joe fuck my mouth with his tongue for a short while. Joe quickly gets dressed, leaving me in a daze, still half clothed. He picks up my shirt and tosses it at me. I snap out of it, pulling my shirt down over my head.

"Well," he gets close, slapping my ass, making me jump, "Feel free to come back out and have some drinks with me. Or you can leave, we don't have to talk again. The choices is yours, you know where to find me. And with that, he leaves. I stand there, still confused, but excited, feeling like I was just hit by a whirlwind.