Prostate Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're such a pussy," he said, then bitch-slapped me twice.

I actually liked being slapped but this was harder than I'd received. First it shocked me, but then it turned me on insatiably! His power was undeniable and he wasn't afraid to use it! To further prove that, Clyde lifted me up and sat me down on his dick. Then I held his broad, hairy back like a koala while he brought me to another cum-free orgasm.

We fucked in the dark room for a long time, each hump making me feel more like his property. I was thrown around, spanked, choked, slapped, bitten, turned out.

While bent forward in a 90 degree angle, palms against the wall, back arched as best as I could, my prostate just couldn't handle it anymore.

"Hnnnnnggg!!!! Oh god!!! AAA-MMMMMMM!!!!!!!"

Clyde covered my mouth at the start of the orgasm and kept it there throughout. And good thing because not even joking, I came for about 2-3 minutes on his dick. Squeezing, squirting, shouting, sputtering, I erupted and flowed--and all hands free!

That was something I was always working towards, those elusive hands free orgasms. I'd only had a couple in my entire life and now one of them was raped out of me.....

I couldn't believe--didn't want to believe!--how incredible it felt: the orgasm he gave me... I stood there in shock after, still bent over while he smacked my ass repeatedly. He was grunting and huffing, having also unloaded. Though while his seed got to swim happily inside me, mine was left to die on the putrid floor with the rest of the bottoms'.

He kept humping for a few minutes, churning every last drop out of both of us. When he finally pulled out I heard a humiliating plop, not unlike the ones I'd heard with my ex. If you've been butt fucked by a big girthy dick, you know the egregious sound it makes when pulled out. It's the sound of a cored out butthole. The sound of a bitch.

"Clean me off," he ordered, pushing me to the floor before I had a chance to comply.

Still a little high, I was able to overcome my emotions and clean off Clyde's cock. Fortunately I'd douched so it was fine, but there was still the unmistakable fishy odor that comes from lube + cum + deep anal secretions. At least that's what I always smell.

When his slimy dick was finished off he leaned down and grabbed my chin.

"You really are a pussy," he repeated, then slapped me one more time.

I made the most pathetic noise, the ultimate faggot whimper and he just laughed. Then he turned around and left.

"Hnnnn...."

It must've been late because I could tell there were fewer guys in the room now. Exhausted, beaten, marked, fucked...... I couldn't do anything but lay against the wall and cry.

I cried from confusion, weakness, pity, anxiety, helplessness and even a little pain. I felt around my hole and it was utterly wrecked. Not bloody, just puffy, leaky and blown out. As humiliating as it was to touch though, I found comfort rubbing my tender lips.

When I pushed out, some of his hot seed dribbled onto my hand. At first I was disgusted, so ashamed that this man had released his pleasure inside me without my consent. Used my body to feel good. Soiled me for just one orgasm!

But then those emotions transitioned into the sick pleasure of being desired. Being claimed, marked, taken... And it started to turn me on.

I sniffed the foul jizz and shuddered at the potency of his elixir. It seemed so much thicker than my own concoction, more virile. My dick began rising...

Still on ecstasy, now strangely horny, I started jerking off while sniffing his load. Realizing I was dry, I did something naughty and transferred his semen onto my cock. Now lubed, it felt even better to masturbate in the dark room. I leaned against the wall and drifted back into the trance.

The music was still playing, only more subdued to match the early morning atmosphere. While still stroking my hard on, I brought my other hand down and pushed out more cum.

"Unnnhhh....." I whimpered weakly after bringing it up to my face. So pungent, so thick.

I knew what I had to do, what any true bitch would do... I took a deep breath and swallowed my rapist's sperm.

"Hmmmmhmmhmmppphh...."

I felt insane, batshit crazy as I continued to masturbate, finger myself, and drink this man's cum. It was depraved, so deeply hedonistic and debased, but I didn't care. Or maybe I did, but that didn't matter. It's who I was. A cum eating pussy boy.... Made to be bred, used, abused......

I came again, the rhythm pumping through me as I writhed on the dirty floor. This orgasm was wild, though not even a sliver as life changing as the one from Clyde......

I must've passed out after cumming because I woke up a few hours later to bright lights.

"Get up," a security guard laughed. "You look like shit."

"W-what? Huh....? Oh!"

The state of my bruised prostate instantly reminded me where I was. I gasped and try to scramble off the sticky floor, but my sore hole made it difficult so the guard helped me up.

"Those your shorts?" he asked, pointing to a soiled pair on the floor.

I nodded shamefully and went to put them on but they were disgusting. The guard told me I could wear something left over, so I thanked him graciously then hobbled naked to lost and found.

Sexual residue squished between my cheeks and I could feel fluids leaking down my crack. Feeling dirty and used, I popped in the bathroom to clean up. When I walked past the mirror though I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Holy shit......"

I looked like hell. My longish hair was sweaty and matted, gelled by some loose jizz. My neck and shoulders were littered with thick, purple hickies, placed in locations that would require a turtleneck for weeks! My nose was red from his scratchy beard and my cheeks even worse from the slaps. When I turned around, my other set were just as bad.

"Hunnnnhhh!!"

I shuddered in horror as I pulled apart my battered buttcheeks and saw a brutally punished pussy. My hole looked ravaged and blown out and I felt so weak and ashamed.

But at the same time, my dick was hardening as the last drop of his cum dribbled out of my used gash. Confused out of my mind, I ran to the stall to bust out another load. Fingering my slimy ass lips was what ultimately got me off.

"Fuck.... Fuck....." I panted after, my life permanently altered.

I snuck over to the lost and found to get dressed and luckily the employee didn't seem fazed by my brutalized state. I guess he'd seen worse.

"See you again soon," he waved as I walked out.

I did a double take and looked back at him. Surely he didn't think I'd return? In the state this place left me! After everything that happened! Why would I ever do that?!?! I was fuming at the accusation!!

"Ha," he chuckled, clocking my anger. "You'll be back, trust me. Bitches like you always come back. Know why?" He gave me a second to answer but I didn't. "Cuz you need it."

He was glaring at me menacingly now and it freaked me out. The last thing I needed was to be attacked again so I ran out the door. Even though my butt hurt and it was 5AM, I decided to walk the whole two miles home. I couldn't bare seeing an Uber driver right now, risking being near another man. I was afraid they'd see the bitch written on my face and take advantage of me. And who was I to stop them!

When I got home I took an interminable shower that involved more tears. Why didn't I leave when he first got rough? Why didn't he stop when I asked?! Why didn't I fight more??? WHY DID I CUM?!?!?

Remembering how hard he made me orgasm, how easily he forced it out, made me panic. I was so distraught knowing my body was made for rough treatment!

"Huuhuhuhhhh...."

I was hyperventilating, stroking my hard dick under the shower as I remembered every brutal second of my assault. Every grunt, squeeze, bite and hump. To my dismay, I also remembered how incredible he made my prostate feel, how divinely he filled my butt. Moaning crazily, I ran to my room to grab my butt plug and frantically shoved it up my ass.

"AHHH!!"

My prostate was extremely tender and it hurt when it slid in, but that pain was what I craved! I needed that overwhelming fullness, that experience of bursting. It's what truly got me off.

Sitting on the side of my bed, I bounced, hoping to drive the butt plug deeper. The damn thing was tiny though and I could barely feel it once I'd reopened!

Frustrated and in an ecstasy-fueled rampage, I tore through my room looking for phallic objects. I settled on an old hairbrush with a thick handle and wrapped a condom over it. I only needed a little lube since I was already gaped, and once I laid back the girthy handle easily slid into my ass.

"OoooOoOo fuuckk......"

It was amazing. Of course not as good as Clyde, but good enough for now. With the hairbrush deep inside, my legs by my ears and the speakers playing relaxing tunes, I came for the fourth and fifth time that night.

"Jesus...." I muttered after painfully removing the object, then passed the fuck out.

I was hoping that maybe I'd wake up the next day and the whole thing would be a dream. That I never actually went out and just stayed in bed all night. That I wasn't Clyde's bitch.....

But of course that wasn't true. Every last detail came flooding back the moment I awoke. Initially I panicked, feeling like Clyde might be behind me, grabbing my neck, controlling my breath. After realizing I was alone I calmed down, but only briefly. Because when I brought my hand down to my cock it was rock hard to the thought of him....

Distraught, I didn't leave the house all Sunday. When I ordered in, I even requested no-contact delivery because I just couldn't face a man. Not now. Not when he could sniff me out.

I was never totally comfortable around straight guys but now I couldn't even imagine being near one. They'd surely know I was a cum receptacle. No worse, a cum receptacle who got off on it! And they'd mock me for it! No, I'd have to stay home for a few days and recuperate.

I took the week off work citing mental health and my boss didn't mind. Monday was spent mostly in bed, again steering clear of society, but come Tuesday I got bored. Shamefully, I was still getting erections to fantasies of that night.... Without work to distract me, Clyde was constantly on my mind and in turn I was constantly hard.

I hadn't cum since Sunday morning and decided it would be okay to play with my dick. But only my dick! Definitely not my butt! I wasn't ready for that yet. It felt too raw, too humiliating. How could I acknowledge that I not only enjoyed what he did to me, but that I wanted more! It was too backwards, too fucked up and immoral. I wouldn't have it.

But of course my hand did nothing. As I laid in bed Tuesday morning, it took all my willpower not to grab my butt plug and shove it in. I desperately needed something inside me, craved it, even though my prostate was still recovering. If anything though it was that bruising that I wanted to stimulate, as I've always loved that "too fucked" feeling (if you know you know).

I broke around noon. I couldn't help myself anymore and lubed the plug up. Laying on my back, it felt so right to reinsert my toy.

"Aaahhh....." I sighed happily after my hole sucked it in and it settled. Why deny yourself life's simple pleasures?

But this pleasure wasn't so simple. It was wrapped in so many complex layers that I didn't dare unravel. So for now I just masturbated while plugged. But--and I'm so ashamed to admit this--it just wasn't enough....

I jerked off for about 10 minutes, even bringing out lotion which I rarely use. It felt good, don't get me wrong, but I just couldn't get there. I sensed my prostate was deeper than this small plug could hit and its girth wasn't even close getting me off. Frustrated, I let out a pathetic whimper as my cock deflated in my hand. I pulled out the plug and cried.

An hour later, I woke up with a mission. The aching had already returned and I knew it wouldn't subside, so I decided to do something about it. I put on pants and a jacket then grabbed a hat and sunglasses. Before hopping out the door though, I decided to do something scandalous.

"Oh!"

In goes the butt plug. Pleased with myself, I drove to my local sex store to buy something bigger. Feeling sufficiently covert, I strolled in and grabbed what I needed. There were hundreds of anal toys but I settled on a couple of medium sized plugs and dildos. Nothing too big since I was still sore, and because deep down I think I was ashamed.....

That night I was finally able to orgasm, but it took the largest toy and hours of edging before I could eek out a pathetic half-dribble. Feeling defeated, I passed out and hoped to find a solution in my dreams.

None came, but my libido certainly replenished itself, if not three fold! I woke up with a raging hard on and craved nothing but cock. I grabbed a plug and shoved it in, trying my best to squeeze one out, but I just couldn't do it. So I did what any horny gay does and resorted to Grindr.

As always, I went straight to the "Daddy" tribe and set the age range to 35-47. I found a dude who claimed to be hung and dom, we traded some pics, and yes, I went straight over. As you may have expected, his game was nowhere near what he'd hyped and I left sorely (or not!) disappointed.

Still trolling for trade, I drove to another guy's house nearby. He had similar stats but sadly also lacked that true Dominance. I felt firmly in charge while I rode him, almost as if I was the top! I had to slam my whole body down on his measly cock just to get a spark of pleasure but even that didn't do much. And worst of all, I knew he wouldn't hesitate to stop if I asked. That should be a good thing, but in my new fucked up mindset it was the ultimate insult. I left again disappointed and without orgasm.

On Thursday I was starting to get desperate and contemplated buying an even bigger dildo. But let's face it, I knew that wouldn't make me cum either. Nothing would. Nothing but Clyde....

I didn't want another weakling who couldn't hold me down. I needed it hard. Fast. Rough. I needed to know I couldn't escape, to know I couldn't fight.

After spending most of the week depressed in bed, I decided to go out Friday night. My friends and I went to a relaxed gay bar and I had a nice time checking out guys. One dude was my type and I thought about going home with him, but I wasn't sure it'd be a good idea. I'd already been fucked twice since "the event" and felt nothing. Did I really need more?

Ultimately I went home alone and fell asleep with a hankering for a deep, prostate-pounding orgasm.

When I woke up Saturday my dick was excruciatingly hard. I rarely go even one day without cumming so a full week was basically unheard of. I was desperate for it, like a cat in heat, my g-spot throbbing with need, so I hopped on Grindr and resumed the dreaded search.

DING

Great. Another blank profile. I was in such a foul mood I contemplated leaving it unread, but there were 4 messages. And then I read the name and felt a little tingle.

DOM TOP

Well I do like those..... I opened the chat and per usual there was a picture of a cock. I rolled my eyes because I'd received thousands of these, but looking at it again it was pretty attractive. Big, thick, uncut, that's my kinda dick.

Beneath was another picture from the side, then one from below. The angle in the last was very lewd, pointed up at the crotch of the man who I could now tell was strong and hairy. The photo started to turn me on, looking up at his thick thighs, bushy nutsack and piercing erection. Then I read the crude caption.

BITCH'S POV

Welp. Got me there... This account had me very intrigued now and my cock was raging. I continued down to the last message and it was a long paragraph. Huh. It read:

"Yo, bitch, it's your new owner from The Screw. I know you liked when I tore you a new pussy cuz you've been on here begging for cock all week. Since I know what bitches like you need, I'm gonna give you another chance at this dick. If you know what's good for you, you'll be at 349 Los Rollos Ave at midnight. Wear a thong and your biggest butt plug, I know you have both. The door will be unlocked. Strip to your panties when you get in then walk up upstairs and go in the open room. Once you're there, go to the chair and get on all fours. Your pussy better be facing the door by 12:05 if you ever want me to pound you again."

CRASH

I dropped my phone.

"Oh my god... Oh my god!"

My heart rate shot up to a thousand and I couldn't breathe. I thought I was having a panic attack so I laid in bed to calm down. Still shaking, I reopened Grindr and read the message again. Then again. With every cruel word I felt my dick thickening, straining higher, filling with so much blood I thought it might burst! My prostate was twitching, begging me to see Clyde again, to take his abuse.

I closed Grindr and didn't dare reopen it. For hours I paced around the house, erection bobbing, wondering what to do. Then in a manic outburst I deleted the app! But that address was seared into my memory. 349 Los Rollos..... Midnight.

At 8PM I finally broke and checked how far the drive was. Only 12 minutes. Fuck. That gave me so much time to ruminate, decide, then reconsider all over again. Each minute was pure agony as I pondered whether or not to give myself up. If I didn't, would he ever give me another chance? FUCK! Why did I want one??!?!

At 10:15 I panicked, realizing that if I did want to go, I'd have to get ready now! I ran to the bathroom to douche, stopping briefly to reflect on just how pathetic I'd become. Cleaning out my ass so my rapist could fuck me again... So low.... But who was I kidding, I needed it. I was going crazy without him, so I made myself presentable inside and out, finishing off with a shaved hole.

My freshly smooth crack was so sweaty with nerves by 11:15 that I had to put a paper towel between my cheeks when I headed out. I left early so there was still plenty of time to back out if necessary.

I arrived two minutes ahead of schedule and parked down the block, so he couldn't see just how desperate I was. It was nearly impossible to calm my nerves while waiting so I finally accepted my erratic breathing and pulse.

I looked at the clock. 11:32. Damn, still a while to go. Good thing I didn't have that butt plug in yet, because that wo-

"FUCK!"

I forgot the buttplug! DAMMIT!! I forgot the butt plug!!!!

Clyde had ordered me to wear a plug and panties, and FUCK, I forgot those too! I knew he wouldn't accept me without them so I turned my car on and sped home. I felt insane while driving, realizing I was doing the absolute most to ensure I saw my attacker again. It was pathetic, but I needed him so I kept going.

I sprinted into my house and pulled out my biggest plug, just like he'd said. The tight timeline made shoving it in painful, but I had so much adrenaline I barely noticed. Next was the thong, of which I had a few options. Some were masculine and not very attractive, but I knew he wouldn't like those. No, I had to wear my faggiest pair, the frilliest, laciest ones. So I did.

Back in my car, now plugged, I felt even crazier as I raced back to Clyde's. I parked right out front, careening in with a loud screech. It must've been so obvious how badly I needed him but there was no time to waste. I jumped out and slammed the door. 11:59.

Before entering the house I took a deep breath. I had to wonder, was this a set up? Was I going to get robbed? Beat up? Hate crimed? Gang banged? There was simply no way to know, but I had to risk it. I needed this and knew nothing else would suffice, so I opened the door and stepped in.

The lights were off but I could tell the place was decent. Remembering his instructions, I stripped in the hallway and put my shit down. Now in just my panties and plug I made my way up the creaky staircase, making my presence known. All that fear and shame worked in tandem to drive my nerves to an all time high as I jittered into the lighted room.