Prostate Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must've been the Master because there was a California King bed and a bathroom off to the left. But it was the big, black leather chair in the middle of the room that stole the attention. It was impossible to miss, a daunting piece of furniture that looked just as sadistic as its owner. I trembled forward and threw a quick "Father, Son, Holy Spirit."

"So help me God...." I shuddered, then got down on all fours.

I'm not sure if there is a more humiliating position for a man than plugged up on all fours in panties. But that's how I was, arching my back, showing off, presenting myself for Clyde whenever he decided to enter.

I figured I'd gotten upstairs at about 12:02 and on the floor by 12:04, so there couldn't be much time left. And I was right.... The next thing I heard were heavy footsteps climbing the stairs.

"Oh fuck.... Oh fuuuckkkk...."

It's hard to explain just how nervous I was. My entire body seized as I waited like a dog for, in the best case scenario, my rapist. I didn't know if I was gonna die but there was no going back now. The footsteps were getting closer, my heart was bursting out of my chest!

The floorboards announced his entrance. I held my breath, hoping to god it was actually Clyde and not some set up. The creaking intensified and I knew he was right behind me. I wondered how much of a bitch I looked, doing exactly what he said.....

SMACK

"UH!"

PLOP

"AHH!"

In one fell swoop he spanked hard on the plug, jamming it deep into my prostate, then ripped it out! With my mouth open from shock, Clyde came around and stuffed the toy in then sat down on the leather chair. I sighed with relief that it was actually him, but that hardly took me off edge.

"I knew you were gonna come," he said menacingly, and I shook with shame.

When I turned my head up, he slapped me and barked, "I didn't say you could look at me!"

Utterly defeated and feeling I'd deserved it, I drooped back towards the floor. My jaw was getting sore from the thick plug but thankfully Clyde had a solution. He pulled it out with zero warning then immediately replaced it with his fat, hairy cock.

"Hnnnggggg...."

I whimpered pathetically when I could finally taste him. I was so happy to be given the opportunity to work on him again, to suck his virile flesh with my bitch mouth. As I gleefully choked on his meat, he jammed the plug back inside me. I coughed and tried to pull off but he held my head down.

"GGGHGHHHHHHHH!"

"Shut up, pussy."

After about three slimy minutes he finally let me breathe. I gasped spastically, remembering to keep my hands behind my back.

"Get on the bed, bitch, all fours."

Without making eye contact, I ran over and presented myself in the middle.

"On the side!" he barked, yanking my ankle.

I resituated, plugged pussy facing him as he stood. Clyde pulled it out again and I could feel my gaped hole winking at him. This time when he plugged my mouth he followed up with a belt, looping it around my head. It was now locked in a makeshift gag and I moaned fearfully, but his stinging hands on my porcelain butt quickly shut me up.

He started rubbing his finger up and down my snatch and it felt so good to have him touch me there again. My cock was already harder than it'd been all week, sticking up like a pink rocket as I spread.

"Push that hole out, bitch. I wanna feel your pussy lips."

I shuddered with shame while forcing out my pink pucker so he could feel it.

"Mmmm..." he sighed quietly, the first sign he wasn't a total sociopath. That relaxed me and I pushed even harder.

Clyde pressed in his tip into my smooching lips. As my hole sucked the precum out of him I started subconsciously backing up.

"Stay still!" he ordered with a spank.

He made me wait in agony while playing with my bum. I was so distraught, wanting nothing more than to be stuffed, but I had to sit like a good boy. Finally he pushed his head in and I felt the explosive pleasure of his ramrod.

"Mmmmoooooohh..." I moaned through my gag.

For a while he teased me with his tip, making me nearly cry frustrated tears. I wanted to rock back and fuck myself but couldn't risk it. I knew he could take this away at any moment so I just had to desperately wait.

"MMMMM!!! MMMMM!!!!!"

Finally the shaft! FUCK!! It felt soooo GOOD!!! There was that dick again, that perfect penis, the only thing that could make me cum.

He pulled out suddenly and stood while I cried and spread, begging for more. He laughed then dove back in fast, no care for my feelings. But I was glad because the speed was what I needed. I could feel my precum forced out as he launched past my prostate and settled balls deep.

"MHMMM!!"

SLAP

Our skin met again as he slammed home with another brutal hump. Pleasure detonated inside of me, liquifying my pink walls.

SLAP

"MMM!"

SLAP

"MMMMMM!!!"

He quickly got back into that masculine rhythm, the rhythm I could never replicate. No matter how hard I slammed my dildos it never felt even a fraction as good as the real thing. Clyde was a certified dick-slinger and I was the lucky recipient.

"MMMMM!! MMMMMMMM!!!"

He fucked me long and hard, never switching positions, just coring me out like a beast as I squealed into my gag. My cock was hard the whole time, so erect it hurt, and I could feel my load being pushed up. First from my nuts, then up my taint and into my shaft. It was slowly reaching the tip, so close to release.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

He pounded even harder, pulverizing my prostate.

SLAP SLAP SLAP

"MMMM!! MMMM!! MMMMMNNNAAAAHHHHH!!!!!"

Finally. The orgasm I'd been waiting for. The one that would've haunted me forever had I not been gifted it by Clyde.

As I blasted everywhere, no hands on my dick, prostate twitching with glee, there was an unmistakable a smile beneath my gag. I'd gotten exactly what I came for--to have the cum literally fucked out of me--and that night, for the first time since the incident, I fell asleep satisfied.