All Comments on 'Prostitution....Kinda'

by Raage

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
enjoyable but

there are a TON of typo's. wouldn't hurt to proofread it before you submit it

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 11 years ago
to anonymous

To anonymous: Yes, there are typos (ha! you made a grammatical mistake when criticizing grammar! Ironic.), but they're minor compared to the interesting concept and well-written execution.

To Raage: Some of the "conversation" seemed a bit forced. After you type dialogue out, stop and say it out loud. Does it sound like two people talking naturally? If not, edit it.

Good story. Gave it a 4! (I only give 5s to flawless all the way across the board.)

RaageRaageover 11 years agoAuthor
I rushed it

Yah, it was a bit rushed. When I get an idea I run with it. I read through it a few times, but when its your own work you gloss over much of it. I should have set it aside for a week then returned to it.

Still, it was fun to write and I hope you all enjoyed it.

kemanderkemanderalmost 11 years ago
Characters apparently to be provided by Reader?

I enjoyed this story very much. I liked the twist on using a prostitute/john relationship as a payment/rewards arrangement to spice up the sex life between "my wife" and "your husband". My problem is within the quotes in my last sentence here. Any good writing class will tell you that character developement is one of the most important tasks of the author. Yes, it is possible to write a good story without ever mentioning a character name, but to my knowledge it's only been done a couple of times. As a reader, I would rather that you supply names for your characters instead of inundating me with repititions of "my wife". It would personalize the characters you've created if you give the readers their names. Otherwise, this is a far better written piece of work than a lot of what I've read on this site. Thanks, I gave it a 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Really?

Really, 5 Thousand Dollars, for one night, with the wife there?? No friggin way! 5 Grand is at least a months worth of fucking her brains out, with and without the wife there. I'm thinking any where he wants her, not just the bedroom. Both bitches want to piss away that kind of money, they have to really pay his price. Well written, 4 stars. He was just to easy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous