Protect and Dominate Me

Story Info
Sex crazy Jordan awakens the beast in her protector.
3.5k words
4.34
10k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan stood naked in front of her bedroom mirror and examined herself.

She didn't look bad, she thought.

Her wavy hair was halfway down her back and a luscious brown with golden highlights.

It framed her round face perfectly and the highlights brought out the gold tones in her eyes. Her eyes were one of the things she liked best about herself. They were unusual - a nice, soft blue with golden specks that shone in the right light. Long lashes made them pop nicely.

Her nose was small and dainty but her lips were thick and sensual in a way that seemed to ooze sexuality.

At 5ft 3in, she was pretty short but she didn't mind. It gave her an excuse to wear her beloved heels frequently and men seemed to like it too. It awakened some sort of protector spirit in most of them. Until they got to know her, that is. Then the turned into wild beasts. Q

Her breasts were a generous C cup and perfectly perky. She was blessed in that aspect. She had seen the way other women's tits drooped and hung towards their bellies. Especially those who had kids. Then again, she didn't have any kids - and wouldn't. It might be vain but she was happy with the way she looked and didn't want to chance risking her beautiful body.

Her belly didn't have an ounce of fat on it. Just the way she liked it and had worked for. She spent at least an hour every day in her home gym and it showed. Her body was slim and toned but still soft and womanly at the same time.

Her hips and ass were proof of that. Where her waist was slim, her hips and ass were curvy and thick.

She had to admit that her ass was probably the best feature on her body.

It certainly drew the most attention. She'd been grabbed countless times, sometimes with permission, sometimes without. But if she was honest with herself, she had loved every second of it. Something about the forbidden touches turned her on something awful.

After she had inspected herself, she walked to her closet and opened the door. It was full of all kinds of clothes, but they all had one thing in common... They accentuated her figure. She wasn't fixing to hide the shape she was blessed with, oh no.

Jordan picked out a dress and held it up to herself. It was a basic black mini dress. Timeless, but also kind of boring. She sighed and put it back.

What about a skirt? No. She wasn't feeling that today.

Then she saw it. The burgundy dress with the scandalously low neckline. If she wasn't careful, one wrong move would expose everything to the world... But that's the way she liked it. Especially because she loved wearing her X nipple stickers underneath. If she pulled her shoulders back just a bit while pushing her chest out, the stickers would peek out and guarantee that whoever she was with at the time would glance down at her cleavage.

She put on a pair of dangly diamond earrings, thin bracelet and a choker necklace with a black band and one glittering stone in the center of it.

All she needed to pick out now was a pair of heels and she already knew which ones would fit her outfit best... The black strappy ones with the silver glitter heels.

After styling her hair and finishing her makeup, she was ready.

Just in time too... The phone rang and the doorman told her that her taxi was waiting on her.

She grabbed her black leather clutch, locked her apartment door behind her and took the elevator down to the bottom floor.

Claude the doorman gave her an approving nod and held open the door.

Jordan got into her cab and drove off into the city.

Twenty minutes later, the cab driver stopped in front of the most exclusive club the whole city had to offer. The line was wrapped around the side of the building and moving slowly from the aggravated looks the waiting people wore.

Jordan walked up to the bouncer and kissed his cheek. He kissed her back and moved to the side to admit her into the club. She heard the people waiting to get in groan in frustration and allowed herself a smile. She never had to wait in line.

The inside of the club was large and luxurious.

To the left side was a long bar. Five bar tenders steadily cranked out the cocktails as a never ending amount of people came to the bar.

The drinks here were the best. They didn't skimp out on the alcohol like other places and only used the best and freshest ingredients.

Jordan walked up to the bar and caught the eye of one of the bar tenders. He was a tall and muscular guy with beautiful ebony skin. He also had a thick 12 inch cock.

He immediately came over to her and made her a martini - her favorite. She leaned over the bar and gave him a quick, but sensual kiss. She had no intention of doing anything with him tonight but it was always a good idea to keep him interested. It meant free drinks with zero wait time for her.

Sipping on her drink, Jordan surveyed the club. It seemed to be more packed than usual tonight, but that wasn't exactly a surprise. It was the first night of a long weekend and lots of people came out to celebrate.

As she scanned the dance floor, a man came up beside her and ordered a drink. At first she didn't pay him any attention, but then she realized he was standing closer to her than most people would.

She turned around, hopeful to find a good start to her night, only to be faced with the world's most annoying face.

She sighed. "Nick, fuck off."

Nick was a man she'd fucked a few months ago. Ever since then, he had followed her around like a lovesick puppy.

"Jordy," he said. "Good to see you here."

"It's Jordan, you know that. Now leave me alone."

But of course he didn't listen.

"Come on baby, let's go back to my apartment. You know you miss my cock the same way it misses your cunt."

She had to admit that he'd been a good lay, but her internal alarm had gone off when he'd wanted to cuddle after. She had a strict no cuddling rule and had immediately gotten up and left. If it wasn't for his psycho behavior, she wouldn't have minded another visit with his cock but after the shit he had pulled since the first time they'd fucked, she didn't even want him near her.

She opened her mouth to tell him to go away again when he suddenly leaned forwards and shoved his tongue inside of her, his hands weaving through her hair until he had a firm grip.

She struggled against him as his other hand reached around her and squeezed her ass.

Suddenly he flew backwards and landed on the floor. Seconds later, strong hands picked him up by his shirt collar.

Before she could even really process what was going on, the man threw Nick towards a bouncer that had come to check on the situation.

"Here," he said in a sexy, gruff voice. "Take his motherfucker. He just assaulted her."

The bouncer nodded and dragged Nick out of the club.

Her savior turned around to face her. He was gorgeous. Holy shit.

His golden hair was long and pulled up into a bun with the sides trimmed close to his head.

A short and well-kept beard covered his cheeks and chin. His eyes were the most beautiful deep shade of green she had ever seen.

And he looked to be about 6ft 7in tall. Hell yes. She loved a tall man.

He was wearing nice jeans, expensive looking sneakers, a black v-neck tee and a leather jacket.

He looked down at her and asked, "are you okay?"

She nodded and put on her most flirtatious smile. "Oh yes. Thanks to you...?"

"Tom," the man said. "You're welcome. I couldn't stand to see him mistreat you. Can I buy you a drink?"

He bought her another martini and a whiskey on the rocks for himself.

Jordan leaned forward and pushed her elbows together in a way that made her tits pop as she sipped her drink.

Tom's gaze dropped to her cleavage and lingered for a moment.

She smiled as he looked back up into her eyes, her mind wandering to how thick his cock may be. She already wanted him badly. Something about the big protector thing he had just shown her turned her on in a way she couldn't describe. It made her want to be ravaged by him. It made her want to be dominated.

They small talked for a while and Jordan found out that he was a carpenter by trade. Interesting. Not the type of guy she usually went for, but his clearly expensive clothes suggested that he wasn't just any carpenter. A few probing questions confirmed it. He designed and built furniture for all the big names in the city. Neat.

As they talked, Jordan strategically worked on turning him on. Her foot brushed his leg innocently enough, but when he looked down, she spread her legs just enough for him to take a second look, and her fingers softly caressed the inside of her thigh.

She could see him swallow as his gaze lingered on her soft skin. She moved her hand from her thigh and ran a finger up over her belly to her cleavage. As his eyes followed, she leaned back and pulled her shoulders back a tad. From the look in his eyes she could tell that her nipple sticker had peeked out.

She grinned to herself and leaned forward again.

After finishing her drink, she got up and took Tom's hand. "Let's dance."

Tom followed her to the dance floor. Together they began moving to the thumping music.

She wove her body around his, rubbing against him occasionally, just enough to tease him.

After a few minutes of that, he finally seemed to have enough. He grabbed her waist and ground his crotch into her ass. Through the fabric of his pants, she could feel his cock. It wasn't hard, but it wasn't far off either. Clearly her tactics had worked. She leaned her head back against his chest and shook her hips. His hands roamed up from her hips until they brushed over her tits.

Her nipples hardened and a small moan escaped her lips. She reached back between them and grabbed his cock through his pants. He hissed in surprise and pleasure as his dick hardened some more.

After a few minutes of teasing each other, he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Let's get the fuck out of here."

Jordan quickly agreed.

Half an hour later, she followed him through his apartment door.

Tom immediately picked her up and crushed her against the wall. Her legs wrapped around his waist as he kissed her.

The kiss was hard and frantic and she desperately tore at his leather jacket as his tongue explored her mouth.

Tom carried her through his apartment without breaking their passionate kiss, leaving his jacket in the middle of the floor as she finally managed to pry it off of him.

He threw her down on his massive bed and stripped off his shirt.

Holy fuck. His chest was broad and muscular and a small amount of curly golden hairs covered his skin. He didn't have a super defined six pack but you could see he frequently used his body on top of the natural muscularity he seemed to possess.

As she lay on the bed, he pulled off his shoes and socks... Then his pants... He looked at her as her gaze dropped to his boxers. Through the stretchy jersey material, she could clearly see his cock. It was begging to be released and Jordan scrambled up to her knees in front of him.

She pulled down his boxers and stared as his large cock sprang free. It had gone soft a bit since the club but was still impressive. If she has to guess, she would say it was 9 inches long and thick.

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the tip of his dick.

Tom's hands wove through her hair as she slid his cock into her mouth. It immediately hardened. Fuck. It felt as though it had grown another inch and gotten thicker too.

She slowly eased his throbbing cock deeply into her mouth. Tom's hips moved backwards to pull out, but Jordan grabbed him and shoved his cock further into her until it slid into her throat.

He groaned out loud.

Spurred on by his obvious pleasure, she pulled him out of her mouth and sucked the tip. Then, without a warning, she slammed his cock all the way down her throat until it wouldn't go any further. She held it there and purred. She knew the vibrations would feel great against his cock and she was rewarded by a loud curse an involuntary tug on her hair.

Jordan continued to suck Tom's cock as he moaned out loud.

Her tongue pushed against his shaft as she pulled out and drew soft circles against the tip before she took the whole dick in her throat again.

Time and time again, she took him all the way, continuing to go faster and faster until her head bobbed furiously.

Suddenly she could feel his balls tightening in a way that could only mean one thing. He was about to cum.

As she felt his dick jerk, she pulled it out of her mouth until the tip rested against her tongue. Her hands wrapped around the thick shaft and jerked him until his hot, sticky cum shot out and into her waiting mouth.

It tasted more delicious than any other cum she had ever tasted. Sweet and salty all at the same time. Heaven.

Tom looked down at her and cursed again. "Fuck, woman. Where did you learn to suck cock like that? Never mind, don't answer that."

A devious glint showed in his eyes as he watched her swallow his cum.

He forcefully pushed her back against the soft bed and yanked her dress off of her.

His mouth claimed hers in a rough and almost frantic kiss as his hands roamed her body.

He cupped her crotch and pushed his palm against her, drawing a desperate moan out of her.

Shit, she wanted him so bad.

His mouth left hers and moved down her neck, sucking and biting as he went. When he got to her shoulders, he bit her harder than before and she cried out.

He continued further down her body until he reached her tits. There, he spent a lot of time kissing and sucking and biting her. He had to have been leaving marks on her. Jordan fucking loved it.

All of a sudden, he grabbed her nipple stickers and yanked them off.

She cried out in pain, but the cry quickly turned into a moan as his mouth claimed one of her nipples. He sucked it into his mouth and circled it with his tongue.

Her back arched and urged him on. His hand went to the other nipple and rolled the hard nub between his fingers. Her moans got louder as he continues to worship her breasts.

Finally, when she felt like she was about to burst, he continued on his path down her body.

When he reached her crotch, he paused and stared in wonder.

Her pussy was waxed smoothly, not a single hair in sight. Her outer lips were plump and already swollen with pleasure and the inside of her glistened wetly. Her clit was already pulsating from the stimulation he'd given her tits.

Tom leaned forward and kissed her pussy softly. Then he ran his tongue along her lips and finally through her slit until he almost reached her clit. He moaned into her as he tasted her for the first time and mumbled something that sounded vaguely like, "delicious".

Jordan closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure she was getting from him.

His teeth nipped at her pussy lips and drew out another cry of pain and pleasure.

She wordlessly urged him on and he finally obliged and sucked her clit into his mouth.

She shuddered and cried out again as his tongue assaulted the sensitive nub.

He circled it, ran his tongue across it repeatedly and sucked on it harder and harder. As he pleasured her orally, his fingers started exploring the rest of her pussy.

At first he was just rubbing her wet opening but then he slowly dipped in one of them. Her pussy tightened around his finger as he pushed deeper into it, his tongue still assaulting her swollen clit.

Her hips pushed him deeper inside her and then pulled back. As she went to push against him again, he quickly added two more fingers and shoved them deep into her cunt.

Jordan screamed in pleasure as his fingers filled her.

He began finger fucking her in earnest, curling them in just the right way so they hit her g-spot.

Within seconds she was shaking as an orgasm tore through her body.

But Tom didn't stop. He bit her clit and shoved a fourth finger inside of her at the same time.

Jordan screamed again, this time in pain. But she didn't want him to stop. She lifted her hips and forced his fingers deeper into her.

All of a sudden, Tom sat up, pulling his fingers out of her aching pussy.

Jordan was just about to complain when his body covered hers and his cock plunged into her pussy. Fuck. He was so big.

He fucked her without mercy, his cock ramming deep inside of her until it hit her cervix. Her cry of pain only spurred him on more, as did the scratches she was desperately leaving on his back.

He had a wild look in his eyes that almost made her cum just from seeing it.

She moaned out loud. "Fuck me harder!"

And that he did. He was ramming her so hard and fast and deep that her whole pussy was aching, but even as she felt the pain, another orgasm was building inside of her. She cried out, calling his name, urging him on, begging him to just take her.

Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her pussy, grabbed her by the waist and tossed her onto the bed face down. His hand went to the back of her head and pushed her into the pillow as he mounted her from behind.

Without warning, he shoved his cock into her ass.

Jordan screamed, but the sound was muffled by the down feathers in his pillows. Her hands grabbed handfuls of his bedsheet as his dick tore into her.

Before long, she was pushing her ass against him as he fucked her, urging him to go deeper and deeper.

He fucked her wildly, savagely and she loved every second of it. She moved her head to the side and cried, "choke me!"

His large hands closed around her throat as his he continued to ravage her ass.

Black spots started to appear in her vision but just before she felt like she would pass out, he released her throat and threw her back into the pillow. His hands went to her waist instead and yanked her closer to him to grant him an even deeper access to her ass.

She could feel the orgasm coming and screamed out a warning.

He pumped into her faster and faster and when she came, his cock pulled out of her ass and back into her pussy just in time for him to be squeezed by every contraction.

A gush of liquid sprayed out of her as she came wildly. She hadn't squirted in a long time. Her whole body was shaking and she was making all kinds of weird noises.

Tom rammed her pussy hard and fast as she came on him and, as if she had milked him, another large load of sticky cum shot out of his cock.

This time deep into her pussy. She pushed his cock deeper into her as she felt the hot liquid fill her.

After a moment, the two of them collapsed onto the bed.

Tom rolled over and tucked her into his side, her leg slung across his waist.

Her pussy was leaking a steady dribble of hot cum onto his sheets but Tom either didn't notice or care.

She tried to wiggle out of his arms to get up, but he firmly held her against him and said, "No. You're staying here and we're doing this again soon."

Jordan shrugged and decided some rules were meant to be broken.