Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek leaned in and kissed Joe on the forehead. He wiped away Joe's tears with his fingers as he said, "No one is ever going to hurt you again."

He put Joe's head against his chest and rocked him back and forth as Joe cried. Derek's actions surprised even himself. If you'd asked him an hour ago, he would have told you that Joe could go to hell for all he cared. Now all he wanted was to take care of him and protect him from harm.

Joe had almost been raped because he hadn't been looking out for him.

"My Joe."

The thought came to him unbidden.

His Joe? What was he talking about? He was starting to sound like some gay guy talking about his boyfriend.

Still, as he held Joe in his arms, he knew that Joe would be his responsibility as long as they were in there together.

___________

Derek laid Joe gently down on the bottom bunk.

"Let me grab you something cold," Derek said.

Derek looked around the room. Ah. Of course he didn't have anything cold.

"It's fine," Joe said softly. "I just need to rest."

"Let me at least get you a glass of water."

Derek left the cell. Joe sat up slowly, wincing at the pain. Brian had punched him pretty hard in the ribs. He's left some pretty nasty bruises, but Joe didn't think anything was broken.

Derek came back in holding a plastic cup of water. He quickly set it on the table as he rushed to Joe's side.

"You need to lie down!" he said as he gently pushed Joe back onto the bed.

"I'm gonna be fine, Derek. You don't need to worry about me."

Derek held the cup up to Joe's lips as Joe took a sip. He held onto Derek's hand, carefully tilting the liquid into his throat as his eyes locked onto Derek's. He was surprised at the concern in Derek's eyes.

"We need to have a plan moving forward. I know Brian, he's a fucking animal and he's got friends. Luckily for you I've got friends too."

"I told you, Derek- you don't owe me anything," Joe said, handing Derek the empty cup.

"You're my friend. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you."

Derek reached out and touched Joe's cheek, surprising himself. What was this man doing to him?

Joe's heart fluttered as he felt the soft touch of Derek's hand on his cheek. He gently put his hand on Derek's fingers. They smiled at each other.

After a moment, Derek reluctantly pulled his hand away. "I want to check to make sure you don't have any injuries."

"I don't think anything's broken-"

"I want to make sure."

Derek was already pulling Joe's shirt over his head. Joe blushed as this burly man undressed him. He tried not to get an erection as Derek pulled his pants down, but he was only human.

"Stand up for a moment," Derek said. He lifted Joe gently out of bed and placed him on the ground. Joe stood there feeling shy in his white briefs (he'd continued wearing them, because why not?)

Derek tried to avoid looking at Joe's crotch as he looked him up and down. He ran his fingers softly along Joe's torso, tracing the angry purple bruises with his fingers and eliciting a wince from Joe.

"I'm sorry, Joey."

Joey??? Where the hell did that come from?

"I mean, just tell me if anything hurts really bad, Joe. I'll try to be careful."

Derek turned Joe around, biting his lip when he caught sight of Joe's taut ass in those briefs. He resisted the urge to wrap his thick fingers around those round cheeks and squeeze like his life depended on it.

Derek ran his fingers softly along Joe's legs, making Joe let out a little moan.

"Sorry. That tickles," Joe said, blushing at his girlish outburst.

Joe secretly hoped that Derek would tease him with those fingers again. The feeling was electric.

Derek stood up. "I think you're okay," he said as he placed Joe back in bed. "Get some sleep, Joey."

There it was again. Why couldn't Derek stop thinking about Joe in this way? He climbed onto the top bunk, trying to get Joe's freckled face out of his mind before he fell asleep. As he started to rub his slowly growing erection against the bed, he knew that was a futile effort.

Little did he know that Joe was doing the same thing on the bunk underneath him.

____________

After that day, Derek wouldn't let Joe out of his sight. He went with him wherever he could, and when he couldn't, he made sure a friend was keeping an eye on Joe.

Brian was in the infirmary, still recovering from being choked within an inch of his life. Nobody knew what had happened to him in the library, and the guard sure as hell wasn't talking.

Still, Derek knew that Joe was at risk. Derek might not be gay, but he knew fresh meat when he saw it. Joe didn't even seem to understand the effect that he had on the guys in the can. The way he swished his hips back and forth when he walked, his cute little blush when he did something embarrassing, the way he would bite his lip when he was nervous... These were all things that would make any grown man want to rip off Joe's jumpsuit and stick his dick up Joe's ass before he knew what hit him.

Any grown man except Derek, of course. He was straight, after all.

Derek had had a slew of girlfriends before being sent to prison. Sure, he'd never really been in love, but he was definitely attracted to women. He loved girls with tiny breasts that he could handle and a thick ass that would jiggle as he fucked them.

So why couldn't he stop picturing what Joe looked like when he orgasmed? Whether or not his hole was hairy or smooth? What his dick would feel like if Derek took it in his hand and slowly stroked it, until it lengthened and he brought Joe to the brink of-

Derek needed a hobby.

Joe, on the other hand, was fighting his own growing attraction to Derek. Sure, he'd wanted to fuck him from the moment he saw him. Who wouldn't? Derek was a beast, with big strong shoulders that Joe could easily see himself wrapping his arms around as Derek thrust into him. Joe tried not to picture Derek grunting and filling Joe with his seed while he nipped at his neck and whispered dirty talk into his ear.

But that was a fantasy. Derek was straight, and he'd made it abundantly clear that he didn't appreciate any of Joe's advances. And Joe was still ashamed of his actions earlier.

Who did he think he was? Joe may have made the idiotic decision to drink and drive, but he was an honest person. He believed that you got what you put out into the world. Trying to seduce Derek had been a momentary lapse in judgement, one that still caused Joe to feel pangs of guilt whenever he was around him.

Joe also felt guilty because he could tell that Derek was doing so much to take care of him. It wasn't fair that Joe's well-being should cause Derek so much stress. He needed to learn to take care of himself.

Joe knew that Brian would soon recover and be back with a vengeance, so he figured the best thing to do for all their sakes would be to request a prison transfer. He began to spend hours in the library reading about how to request one and getting the paperwork started.

"What are we doing in the library again?" asked Derek one afternoon. He was leaning against a desk, shooting Joe a lazy smile that somehow looked both effortless and infinitely beautiful.

"I'm looking into how to get a prison transfer," said Joe, closing one book and opening up a new one.

Derek's face fell. He quickly recovered after a moment, saying, "Oh. Why do you wanna go?"

"Well, I figure with Brian and everything-"

"I can protect you from Brian."

"You shouldn't have to," Joe said, putting his hand on Derek's. He pulled it away quickly and went back to his book, scolding himself for being too forward.

"I want to. You're my friend and I don't want you worrying about assholes like Brian. You're too good for them. For this place."

"You don't owe me anything," Joe said, not looking up from his book.

Derek frowned. What was going on? He'd thought that Joe liked being his cellmate. After the attack, he'd even thought they were friends. Real friends.

For a moment he let himself think that maybe Joe wanted more than that, too. But that must have just been wishful thinking.

"Let me know when you're ready to go back." Derek said as he walked away.

Joe set his book down, looking after him. He was so racked with guilt. He was just trying to do the right thing. So why did it feel so wrong?

_____________

They walked back to their cell in silence. A couple of guys whistled at Joe as he walked past, but one look from Derek shut them up real fast.

"I'm gonna hit the showers," Joe said, as he started to gather his supplies.

Derek grunted and jumped onto the top bunk. He pulled out a book and tried to distract himself. Why was Joe leaving? Had he not done enough to protect him? Would Joe rather room with someone else? What was it about him that Joe didn't like?

Derek had thought he was attractive, but how well can you really gauge that with yourself? Maybe he talked too much. He didn't mean to be such a blabbermouth around Joe, it just came out of him. Joe was so easy to talk to, so easy to make laugh.

Making Joe laugh was one of the best parts of Derek's day. Sometimes he'd think of every stupid joke he'd ever heard just so he could see those freckled cheeks curl into a smile as Joe gave him a teasing eye roll.

Speaking of teasing, there Joe was again. He'd stripped off his shirt, facing away from Derek and showing off his pale, smooth back. Derek felt an urge to rake his nails across Joe's back and bite his neck.

Now Joe was slowly lowering his pants, revealing those damn briefs again. Fuck, he had such a spankable ass.

Joe tossed his pants on the bottom bunk and went to grab his towel from the corner. He stuck his ass out almost invitingly as he searched for his towel. It made Derek's mouth water.

Had he found the fucking towel yet? What was taking him so long?

"For the love of God!" Derek shouted before he could help himself.

Joe whipped around, looking shocked.

"Are you fucking at it again?"

"Excuse me?" Joe said, nervously covering himself with the towel. He suddenly felt extremely self conscious.

"I know your tricks, Joe. You do your little dance in your panties when you wanna manipulate me. What do you want this time?"

"I'm not trying to-"

"Bullshit. You wanna punish me for not protecting you sooner? You wanna make me feel bad, waving yourself in front of me knowing that I can never have you? Just show off a little, boost your ego before you fuck off to some other jail and leave me here all by myself?"

"Derek," Joe said softly. He reached for Derek's hand but Derek leaned away from him back against the wall.

"You never wanted to be my friend. You just wanted to use me. You don't like me."

"Derek, of course I like you-"

"No you don't. You just wanted to fuck me so I would protect you. You would never actually be with a guy like me."

Derek couldn't look at Joe. He knew if he looked in Joe's eyes he would start to cry, and he didn't wanna show that level of weakness in front of this man.

Joe stood there in disbelief. "What are you talking about? You're not even gay!"

"Of course I'm not! But..."

Derek still wouldn't look at Joe.

"But what?"

"Don't make me say it," Derek said softly.

"No, you don't get to explode at me like that," Joe said, standing there in his underwear with his hand against his hip. "You don't get to accuse me of manipulating you again and then shut down on me. I know that trying to seduce you was wrong. Don't you think I know that? Don't you think I've felt like shit every day because of the way I treated you?"

Now Joe was the one who was starting to cry. Derek looked up slowly as Joe went on:

"You've been a better friend to me than I deserve. I'm trying to make it up to you. But we need to be honest with each other if we want to move past what happened and actually be friends."

Derek stared at Joe silently for a moment.

"If you wanna be my friend, then why are you transferring?"

Joe looked at him, confused. Was that what this was about?

"I wanted a transfer because I was trying to take the burden off of you. To protect me. I wanted to try and protect myself."

Derek got out of his bunk and approached Joe. Joe was still dressed only in his briefs, his towel in his hand. They stood inches apart.

"Don't you know what you do to me?" Derek said softly.

He took his fingers and gently brushed Joe's arm. Joe shuddered, his knees turning to jelly.

"What do you mean?" said Joe, his voice barely above a whisper.

"I can't explain it. I've never felt this way before... about a guy. Something's different about you. I look at you and... I wanna take care of you."

Joe blushed, but didn't dare look away from Derek's eyes. They stared at each other for a moment.

"I thought you didn't want me like that," Joe said.

"I didn't. But now I do."

Joe put his hands on Derek's chest. He could feel Derek's heart beating a mile a minute. He looked up into Derek's eyes, saw the vulnerability, the love, the fear...

Joe closed his eyes as he leaned up to kiss Derek softly on the lips. Derek's eyes widened in shock before he closed them, returning the kiss.

Derek wrapped his arms around Joe tightly, pulling him into him as they kissed for what felt like an eternity.

Joe had never felt so safe, so protected, so loved as when Derek held him in his arms. His lips parted to allow Derek's tongue to enter and collide with his own.

Derek could feel an overwhelming sensation of joy as a part of him opened up that he hadn't even realized was there. It was like he was awake for the first time in his life, and the only thing that had been real was Joe.

They finally broke the kiss, both of them breathless as they pulled away.

"Wow," Derek gasped.

"Wow indeed," said Joe, immediately feeling stupid for his choice of words.

Derek suddenly tensed up. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know," he said. "I'll protect you no matter what."

"It's not about that," Joe said. "I've wanted you since the day I first saw you. It was a mistake to try to seduce you. But that doesn't mean I don't still think about you all the time."

Derek smiled. Could it be true? Did Joe really feel that way about him? He'd told himself it would never work, that he wasn't really gay, that Joe didn't even like him...

But in the end he knew he was just denying what his heart was telling him to be true—he was falling head over heels for this boy.

He kissed Joe again, hungrily this time.

Joe kissed him back, battling Derek's tongue with his own as they crushed their bodies together. He could feel Derek's hardness pressed against them through Derek's prison pants. God, he'd thought about that monster for so long. He couldn't wait to actually see it.

Derek picked Joe up, breaking the kiss for a moment as he tossed him on the top bunk and climbed up after him. Joe giggled as Derek got on top of him, his massive knees coming down on either side of Joe's slim body.

Derek continued kissing Joe, thrusting his body into the smaller man's as they both felt the intense heat and sparks coming off of the other person. It was the hottest thing either of them had ever experienced. They each knew that they had to slow down or else they'd cum, but neither had the self-control to stop.

Derek stopped kissing Joe just long enough to rip his shirt off before diving back in and shoving his tongue down Joe's throat.

Joe massaged Derek's back muscles. God, Derek was such a fucking animal. Joe loved the feel of Derek's rippling muscles in his hands as Derek continued to violate his mouth with his tongue.

Derek used one hand to shimmy off his pants, leaving both men in their underwear as they ground their cocks together. The blessed friction made each man groan as their two cocks rubbed back and forth.

"I wanna make you feel good," Derek said as he breathed heavily into Joe's mouth.

"Me first," said Joe.

He pulled out from underneath Derek as he pushed the bigger man onto his back. Derek complied, watching Joe with amused curiosity as Joe got on top of him.

Joe kissed Derek again on the mouth, then kissed slowly down his body towards his prison issued boxers. Derek let out a guttural moan as Joe pulled down his boxers, releasing his thick 8" cock from its solitary confinement.

Joe's eyes widened as he took the monster in his hand, grasping the hard flesh and rubbing it back and forth slowly.

Derek was uncircumcised. Joe thought that this would have frightened him, but the big beautiful cock had a thick bulbous head that made Joe's asshole throb in anticipation. His mouth watered just thinking about getting to suck on it.

Joe kept stroking it as he looked Derek in the eyes. He slowly lowered his head until he was level with Derek's cock, never breaking eye contact. Derek was in heaven at the feeling of Joe's soft fingers rubbing his sensitive foreskin. He could have stayed there all day like that.

Joe opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, gently licking the underside of Derek's cock head.

"Oh, FUCK!" said Derek as he put his arms behind his head.

Joe began to tease him, slowly swirling his tongue around Derek's cock as Derek let out a low moan of appreciation.

"Joey, you feel so good..."

Derek didn't even realize he'd used Joe's pet name again. Joe was so turned on that he decided to move things further, slowly engulfing Derek's cock into his mouth and sinking down onto the base of his shaft.

"Fuck baby..." said Derek as Joe swallowed his cock all the way to the base.

Joe could feel Derek's cockhead poking out of his throat. He loved how warm and smooth Derek felt in his mouth, and how natural it felt to have Derek inside him.

Joe stayed there with Derek buried deep in his throat for several moments, breathing out through his nose and savoring the closeness that the two men were experiencing.

Derek ran his finger through Joe's curls. "My beautiful boy," Derek whispered. "Such a good boy."

Joe had never been so turned on as he withdrew Derek's cock from his mouth, diving up and down on it with perfect rhythm and pressure. Derek began to moan continuously as Joe's fellating skills took him to a whole other plane of existence.

Derek's favorite blowjob of his life had been from his girlfriend senior year of high school in the parking lot outside the school. He'd loved the taboo nature of it even more than the experience itself, and he'd spent many nights jerking off remembering the thrill of fearing getting caught.

He knew that this blowjob blew the previous one out of the water, so to speak. Joe had skills better than any woman he'd ever been with, but more than that, he had a hunger for it. He wasn't just blowing Derek because he wanted to get it over with, or even just because he wanted to please him—he legitimately wanted to devour Derek.

His passion and lust for Derek's appendage was evident in the enthusiasm and desperation with which he sucked Derek's cock, as if he were afraid that at any moment it might be taken away from him.

Finally, after quite a few more than just 7 minutes in heaven, Derek reluctantly pulled Joe off of his cock.

"Was it okay-"

Derek cut him off with a kiss, sliding his tongue over every inch of the inside of Joe's mouth. He could taste his own cock on Joe's breath, which was weirdly thrilling to him.

"You're fucking incredible. Now it's my turn."

Derek flipped Joe over so that Joe was lying on his back and Derek was on top. He began to pull down Joe's briefs when Joe grabbed his hands.

"Wait," Joe said. He turned over so he was on his stomach. Derek looked at him quizzically.

"I want you to eat me out."

Derek stared down at Joe's sweet ass, almost bursting out of those tight briefs. Eating ass hadn't even occurred to him. But of course, that must be something gay guys do.