Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Gay guy tries to secure straight man’s protection.
9.3k words
4.73
37k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Protect Me: A Prison Love Story

Note: this is chapter 1 in a 4 part series. It's my first time writing erotic fiction, and I welcome any and all constructive criticism!

********************

Chapter 1

Joe was scared shitless.

He'd never been to prison before. Hell, he'd never even been in trouble before. He was always a good boy growing up, the teacher's pet desperate to please.

As the prison guard walked Joe down the halls to his new cell, Joe had to remind himself yet again that this was really happening.

Everything had been going so well for him. He was 20 years old, in his second year of college, and living in Los Angeles, the city of his dreams.

Until the night he decided to have a few drinks with friends before getting behind the wheel of a car. Joe wasn't even a serious drinker, but his night of throwing caution to the wind resulted in him causing a major car accident and seriously injuring an old man.

Joe's entire body still panged with guilt every time he remembered waking up in the car. The firefighters pulling him out, the paramedic giving oxygen to the old man...

Joe had thought for a few devastating hours that he'd killed him. Luckily the man had survived, and had since recovered almost entirely.

Still, the judge was inclined to make an example out of an underage drunk driver and slapped him with one year in jail.

"How am I going to survive an entire year in prison?" Joe thought as the guard led him past a row of cells filled with inmates who looked progressively more angry as they went along. Joe needed to find somebody to protect him, and fast.

Joe was gay, having come out in his early teens, but that didn't mean he was looking forward to selling off his body to the highest bidder. Still, he knew he wouldn't make it a week without someone looking out for him.

When they brought him to his cell, his new roommate Derek was sitting on the top bunk, reading.

Joe stopped dead in his tracks when he saw him. He couldn't tell if he'd won the lottery or if he was about to be torn limb from limb.

Derek was the largest, most imposing man he'd ever seen.

Joe wasn't that small of a guy at 5'6", but compared to Derek, he was a child. Derek stood tall at what had to be at least 6'6".

Although Derek couldn't have been older than forty, his hair was prematurely gray, making him look considerably more mature. Derek's beard was closely cropped, defining his jutting jaw and nicely complementing the dense muscle packed onto his hulking body.

Joe wasn't nearly as muscular as Derek, but he wasn't exactly a twink, either. His arms and chest had a bit of a pump from working out, but his real asset was his round, tight butt. Hours of squats in the gym had given him incredibly sexy legs, and he was quite used to receiving compliments about them from men and women alike.

Now, however, Joe was shaking in his prison flip flops at the thought of what Derek would do next.

Would he hurt him? Hug him? Fuck him? Joe barely dared to hope.

Derek stuck out his hand. "Hi," he said. "I'm Derek."

Joe took his hand and shook it shyly, forcing himself to look Derek in the eye.

"Hi Derek. I'm Joe."

Derek felt a strange sensation in his stomach as he shook Joe's hand.

Was he nervous? No, that was ridiculous. He was a full foot taller than this boy, and the kid hardly seemed like a threat.

Was it butterflies? Why would he feel butterflies for another guy?

Derek continued shaking Joe's hand, looking him in the eye as he tried to figure him out.

Joe's skin was soft and pale. Derek wondered what he smelled like. Something about Joe's curly brown hair and freckles made Derek want to pull the little man in closer and breathe in his scent.

He dropped Joe's hand.

"Welcome to jail," he said, climbing back on his bed. He returned to his book, trying to shake off the ludicrous thoughts he was having.

Joe looked around the cell. His heart sank at the posters of naked women lining the walls. He'd hoped that perhaps Derek would be gay. That would certainly make things a whole lot easier.

Nevertheless, prison was prison, and Joe needed to find someone to protect him if he wanted to survive. Derek seemed like the most likely candidate.

Plus, despite the fear and danger he felt being around Derek (or perhaps because of it), Joe was up for a challenge.

It was simple, really—all he had to do was seduce Derek. But how could he do it without getting the shit beat out of him?

_________

Joe's transition to prison was about as rough as could be expected. He missed his friends, he missed good food and comfort food and shitty diner food, and he missed his freedom.

Plus, some of the scarier guys in there were beginning to give him looks that he did not like. It started out innocent enough with kissy faces and tongues sticking out, but pretty soon it progressed into crotch grabbing and vulgarities.

Joe tried to stick close to Derek whenever possible, but Derek seemed oblivious to Joe's fear.

Derek just chatted with him like he was a friend, not knowing that all the while Joe was working out a plan in his head to seduce Derek and ensure his protection. Derek asked him about his life, about what he was studying at school, his friends, and his family. He also spoke to Joe at length about his own life.

Despite his ever growing concern for his own safety, Joe actually found Derek to be incredibly interesting. As the son of a tech mogul, Derek had grown up with loads of money, but he'd decided to make his own way in life. He worked as a marine biologist, which may not have been the most lucrative career, but it was what made Derek happy.

Joe admired Derek's intelligence and his passion for the environment and aquatic life. It made him feel guilty for wanting to fuck him and use him as a tool for protection.

Still, with every passing day, the looks got more and more leering. Men would pull out their dicks and lick their lips when Joe walked past. The things they'd shout at him as he walked away made his ears turn red.

So he came up with a plan to seduce Derek. First, he needed to buy something from the outside and get it brought in. Inmates weren't allowed outside clothes, but guards generally looked the other way when it came to undergarments. Joe's sister was puzzled by his request, but she complied nonetheless.

Now all he had to do was set the plan in motion.

As they got ready for bed one night, Derek stood brushing his teeth in the mirror. He had taken off his jumpsuit and t-shirt, standing there in just his standard issue prison boxers.

While Derek's back was turned, Joe took off his own shirt and climbed out of his bed. Joe was delighted that the prison food has chiseled away some of his body fat to show off his abs.

Next came off his pants, but instead of the prison boxers, Joe was wearing a pair of tight white briefs.

He knew how incredible his ass looked in those tighty whiteys, and his bulge was pretty impressive too. He coughed, trying to subtly get Derek's attention, but Derek was still brushing away.

Derek had had a long day. He'd heard rumor that some of the other inmates were vying to take advantage of his cellmate, and he was concerned. There was even a bet going around about who would be the first to fuck him. Derek had done what he could to threaten and intimidate, and thus far it had seemed to keep the worst of them at bay.

Still, he worried for the little guy. How would he make it in here?

Joe was so delicate. Those brown curls and freckles made him like catnip to every guy in the prison. If Derek were gay, he'd be having all sorts of nasty thoughts running through his head.

Thank god he was straight. For Joe's sake, at least.

Derek finished brushing his teeth and turned to climb into bed when he saw Joe.

The first thing he noticed was Joe's ass, on perfect display. It was hugged by a pair of tight white briefs that made his thighs look sexy and muscular.

The second thing Derek noticed was the feeling of his own cock stirring, which surprised him.

A thought came to him of himself ripping those briefs off of Joe, grabbing that hair to pull Joe's head back, and diving his tongue into Joe's mouth. He imagined his wriggling fingers entering Joe's hole as Joe squealed and turned to jelly in front of him.

"Like what you see?" asked Joe nervously.

Derek snapped out of his fantasy.

"Uh... what?"

Derek tried to subtly adjust his crotch. Did Joe know what he'd been thinking? He wasn't gay—why was he having these thoughts?

And why did Joe's bulge entice him rather than turn him off?

Joe walked over to Derek slowly and seductively. He was trying his best to seem coy, but he was so nervous that he pulled it off more authentically than he realized.

Joe stopped close to Derek as Derek leaned back against the wall, praying that his boxers would keep his quickly growing cock out of sight.

"You know you can fuck me if you want to," Joe said softly.

He turned profile, showing off his incredible ass to Derek. Derek's breath caught in his throat.

"If you protect me," Joe continued.

Derek immediately went flaccid.

What the fuck? What was Joe trying to do?

"That's the deal," Joe said. "You can fuck me, but you have to protect me from the other guys."

Derek's face dropped into a look of disdain. Joe took a step back uncertainly.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" asked Derek.

He got right up in Joe's face, his own face inches from Joe's.

Joe gulped. This was not how he wanted things to go.

"I just thought-"

"You just thought you'd what? Trick me into fucking you?"

"No, I just-"

"Make me think you were my friend? So that you could manipulate me into protecting you?" Derek continued angrily.

Derek was steaming. How shallow did Joe think he was?

Joe was starting to worry that he might actually hurt him.

"I'm sorry, just forget it," Joe said, turning away.

Derek grabbed him and turned him back.

"I'm not an idiot. And I'm not a faggot, either."

Derek spit the word out with such venom that Joe wanted to cry.

Joe hated hearing that word. After all the years he'd been bullied when he was younger, it was an instant trigger for him. His fear turned to rage as he puffed his chest up to try and intimidate Derek.

"Don't you ever call me that," Joe said, snarling. "I don't give a fuck where we are or how much you can beat the shit out of me. You never use that word, do you understand me?"

Joe was so angry he was willing to take whatever beating Derek dished out. Sadly for Joe, the sight of him standing naked and puffed up in his tiny briefs made him more amusing than imposing. Even despite all of Derek's rage, he had to fight the urge to laugh at this tiny naked man.

Derek was still pissed, but he knew he shouldn't have called Joe a faggot. Derek wasn't gay, but he wasn't a homophobe either. His best friend growing up had been gay. The word was just the only way he knew to strike back at this man. He knew he couldn't hurt Joe even if he wanted to.

Derek pushed past Joe and climbed onto the top bunk.

"Better learn to fend for your fucking self," he said as he laid down facing the wall.

Derek felt like a sullen teenager. He'd been so thrilled to be assigned with Joe. Unlike his last cellmate, Joe was actually interested in talking about things like film and art. More than anything he was upset at having lost what he considered his only real friend in this place.

Joe stood there in his tighty whiteys, suddenly feeling ridiculous.

What had he been thinking? Of course he couldn't seduce a straight man. He was hideous. He was worse than hideous—he was reprehensible. Derek was right, he had manipulated him and tried to use his friendship for personal gain.

Joe laid down on the bottom bunk, trying to stifle his cries. He felt like such a fool.

Derek laid on the top bunk, feeling equally foolish. He could hear Joe sniffling on the bottom bunk. He fought the urge to comfort him.

"You could have just asked me," Derek said quietly. "I would have looked out for you."

Joe didn't respond. He was too ashamed.

_________

The next few weeks got even worse for Joe. Not only did the jeers and the comments from other inmates get even worse, but he didn't even have anyone to talk to about the things he was feeling. Derek hadn't spoken to him since the incident, and frankly he didn't blame him.

Joe knew he'd have to figure out something soon if he wanted to stay alive.

It wasn't that Joe didn't find the attention flattering. I mean, who hasn't thought about fucking some hot gangbangers? Joe used to jack off all the time out in the real world daydreaming about being violated by a group of horny guys.

But he knew the actual thing would not be quite so pleasant. Joe didn't think that any of them cared about the concept of consent, and he was pretty sure his asshole would never be the same once he'd become the prison whore. He shuddered to think about it. He'd have to come up with a plan and come up with one fast.

Joe wasn't fast enough, however.

Later one afternoon, a week after his failed seduction with Derek, he was hanging out in the library reading alone.

Joe was rereading East of Eden, needing the comfort and familiarity of his favorite book to give him some measure of control in a place like this.

"Hey pretty boy."

A chill went down Joe's spine as he turned to see a guy covered head to toe in tattoos.

"I'm Brian," the inmate said, grinning. He was missing several of his teeth, which added to the terror Joe felt. It was so obvious what was about to happen.

"Hi, sorry, I've got to get going," Joe said as he stood up to leave.

"You're not going anywhere, pretty boy."

Brian put a hand against Joe's shoulder and shoved him down roughly. He started to massage Joe's shoulder, pressing painfully into Joe's skin.

"You ever had an uncut cock before? Cause I tell you, I take one look at you and I'm just aching to fuck your tight little cunt."

Joe silently prayed for someone, anyone to come along.

"Nobody's coming, faggot," Brian said as he brushed back Joe's curls. "I bribed the guard to give me an hour alone in here so we could get to know each other."

Brian shoved Joe onto the ground and grabbed his hair, pulling back his head roughly.

"Let me get a look at that pretty boy face."

Brian stared into Joe's eyes, giving Joe a look of hunger that absolutely terrified him. He punched Joe in the ribs, knocking the wind out of him.

"I'm gonna destroy your hole, faggot."

__________

"What do you mean the library is closed? What for?"

Derek stood impatiently as the guard's hand gripped his nightstick tightly. The guard was one of the meaner ones, an imposing man with a crew cut who seemed like he drowned puppies for fun in his spare time.

"None of your fucking business, faggot. Get lost."

"God, no wonder Joe hated that word so much," Derek thought as he walked away.

He found himself wishing for the thousandth time that day that there was a way he could beat the shit out of a prison guard and not get thrown in solitary for a month.

Derek stopped short just before he turned the corner. Had he heard something?

There it was again! A high pitched yelp. It sounded like someone in distress.

"Do you hear that?" he asked the guard.

"I said, get fucking lost, inmate!"

Derek kept walking back to his cell, hoping that whoever it was would be okay. He settled into his top bunk, wishing he'd had a new book to sink into.

Although what he really wanted was to talk to Joe. His heart sank as he remembered the feeling of Joe's betrayal. He found himself going over what had happened again for the hundredth time that week.

Maybe he'd been too hard on Joe. After all, the boy was just scared. But why not talk to Derek? Why not ask for his help, instead of treating him like he was just another one of the assholes in here looking to get off?

Derek had really felt like they were becoming true friends the last month. Joe was so easy to talk to, so dynamic, so light and witty and bashful. Not to mention how cute he looked the way his eyes would light up and he would giggle when-

Wait a second—Joe! Where was he? Derek shot straight up. He hadn't seen him all day. What if something had happened to him?

Derek left his cell, looking around the main hall for Joe. He was nowhere to be found. Where did Joe usually go in the afternoons?

Suddenly he could feel a sinking pit in his stomach. That yelp coming from the library. What if it was Joe?

Derek raced back, exasperated to see the guard still standing there. Derek knew that trying to force his way past the guard would likely result in him being thrown straight in solitary and unable to help Joe. But he had to do something.

As Derek struggled with what to do, fate itself intervened. The guard hadn't had a bathroom break all day, and nature was seriously calling. He checked the clock, then looked left and right, forcing Derek to hide from sight.

Once he was convinced no one was coming, the guard booked it down the hallway in search of the nearest bathroom.

"So what if someone walked in on the two inmates fucking?" he thought. He'd already been paid anyway.

The guard left down the other end of the hallway, leaving the coast clear for Derek. As he entered the library, he could hear the sounds of pleading as well as deep, malicious laughter.

"Please. What if I just blow you?" Joe said, whimpering.

"Oh, you're gonna blow me," Brian said, pulling down his pants.

"No, but like, whenever you want. I'll suck your cock every day. Twice a day. Just don't fuck me, please."

Brian looked at Joe, pondering for a minute.

"But if I don't fuck you, how am I gonna get you pregnant?"

Joe closed his eyes, unable to face what was going to happen next. All of a sudden he heard Brian yell out in alarm. He opened his eyes.

Derek was holding Brian up in the air by the neck like some kind of superhero. Brian clawed at Derek's hands weakly as he struggled to breathe. Derek held Brian with an iron grip, however, practically foaming at the mouth as he slowly choked the life out of the tattooed man.

Joe gasped like a little boy. Derek had saved him! He'd never been so relieved in his entire life.

He felt something else as well, deep down lower in his body... could it be? Was he actually turned on, mere seconds after feeling such terror?

Despite the trauma he'd endured, Joe couldn't fail to notice the way Derek's muscular arm rippled as he held Brian's life in his hands. Joe marveled over the broad shoulders nearly popping out of his shirt, his masculine face gritted with rage as he prepared to kill this man who had almost hurt Joe.

But as much as it turned Joe on to think of Derek avenging him, he knew it would ruin Derek's life. He put his hand gently on Derek's back.

"Derek..." he said softly.

Derek turned to look at him. "He was hurting you!" he spit out.

"I know," Joe said as he slowly began to rub Derek's back.

To Derek's surprise, he felt himself calm as he slowly released his grip on Brian.

"But I won't let you stay in here a minute longer cause of me," Joe said.

Derek dropped Brian, who collapsed on the ground, sucking in air.

He took Joe into his arms and hugged him tightly. "I should have kept an eye on you. I should have been here."

"It's not your fault. You don't owe me anything," Joe said, his heart melting in Derek's tight embrace.

"You're my friend. Of course I do," said Derek.

He took Joe's face in his hands and looked him deep in the eyes. Joe couldn't handle the overwhelming emotions coming to the surface within him. He started to cry.