Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 02

Story Info
Joe and Derek explore love, heartbreak, and shower sex.
9.5k words
4.51
14.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is chapter 2 in a 4 part series. It's my first time writing erotic fiction, and I welcome any and all constructive criticism!

********************

Chapter 2

Joe woke up early the next morning, pleasantly surprised to find Derek's arm wrapped tightly around his chest. Last night still felt like a dream, like something Joe had fantasized about his first few weeks in prison but not something he'd ever thought possible.

He could feel Derek's morning wood pressing against him, engorged by the images of whatever Derek was dreaming of. Joe slipped his hand underneath the sheets and took Derek's cock in his fingers. He began to rub his foreskin back and forth, hardening his lover even more and causing him to grunt in his sleep.

Joe's hole was still slick with Derek's cum from the night before, so he took the opportunity to guide Derek's cock carefully into his well lubed hole.

Derek moaned as the head popped in, but he stayed asleep. Joe slowly rocked back and forth against Derek's dick, penetrating himself deeper and deeper as Derek slept.

Derek was having a wonderful dream. He was having sex on the beach, the best sex of his life, actually. He could feel his cock plunging deep into a tight wet hole as he heard the waves crashing behind him. The sensation of the tight grip on his cock felt so realistic.

"God, daddy, you're so fucking big."

Joe turned around and smiled, revealing those signature curls and freckles Derek had come to lust after so much. Derek looked at him in shock as he realized who he was fucking.

He was fucking Joe! Could it be possible?

He barely even understood his feelings for the man, and now they were fucking... and they were on the beach? How did they get here? And why did he get the feeling that this wasn't the first time they'd fucked?

"Wake up, Derek."

Wake up? What was he...

The beach slowly disappeared as Derek's unconscious mind brought him back to real life. He was sad to feel it go, but surprised that the tight feeling around his cock remained. So did the voice.

"Oh daddy..."

Derek opened his eyes to see Joe bouncing his ass against his rock hard cock. He looked in shock as his mind began to register that he was, in fact, awake.

That little minx! Seducing him when he was awake was ballsy enough, but while he was sleeping?

Derek growled, grabbing Joe and pushing him against the bed. He put his hand to Joe's throat and squeezed as he said, "What the hell do you think you're doing, boy?"

Joe's eyes widened in fear as he sputtered, "I'm sorry, Derek, I-"

"It's daddy to you, boy." Derek held his angry frown, staring down into Joe's terrified eyes.

All of a sudden he let out a playful bark. Joe's face relaxed as Derek began kissing both his cheeks and all over his face.

"Daddy, you scared me." Joe ran his fingers through Derek's hair as Derek kissed his neck.

"That's what you get, boy. We need to have a little conversation about consent."

Joe giggled. "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait. You were so hard and I needed to feel you inside me."

Derek laughed. "I can't blame you. My dick and your pussy were made for each other."

Joe widened his eyes and smacked Derek's chest playfully.

"Pussy? What is that, a straight thing?"

Derek grinned. "You like it? You like being my little pussy boy?"

Joe smiled coyly. "Maybe. Will you put it back in?"

"Hell yeah."

They both moaned as Derek slid his cock back up Joe's ass, a perfect fit for Joe's hole.

"Feels just like a pussy," Derek said as Joe smacked him again.

"Just shut up and fuck me, big guy."

Joe pulled Derek's face into his and kissed him deeply as Derek gave him exactly what he deserved.

Within minutes Derek began to increase his pace as he felt his orgasm begin to crest.

He let out a guttural yell as he unloaded inside Joe's ass. His seed shot deep inside Joe, joining the load he'd deposited there late last night.

Joe held him close, feeling Derek's body shake with every pulse from his cock. Joe wanted to savor the moment forever.

Once Derek was finally spent, he kissed Joe on the neck and rolled off of him, breathing heavily as he lay on his back.

"Um, hello!" Joe said in mock annoyance.

Derek sat up slowly, staring at him quizzically as Joe pointed to his still hard cock.

"I'm sorry, do you need something?" Derek asked as he scratched his head.

"You motherf-"

Derek climbed on top of Joe and kissed him deeply on the lips, then lowered himself down to Joe's cock and took it into his mouth. He'd learned a little bit last night about what Joe liked from Joe's moans, and he put that knowledge to good use as he brought his boy to orgasm within less than a minute.

Joe let out a high pitched moan as he erupted into Derek's mouth. Derek, ever the champ, swallowed it all without blinking. He was intrigued by the taste, slightly bitter but not unwelcome. Something about knowing it was Joe's made it feel okay.

As soon as Joe came down from his high, Derek let Joe's limp cock pop out of his mouth.

"Yummy," said Derek as he kissed Joe once again.

After a few minutes of tender kisses and brushing fingertips, Joe said, "Okay I need a shower. We're both covered in cum and you definitely need to change your sheets."

"I like it," Derek said, laying there as Joe climbed down from the bunk. "It feels lived in."

"You goof," Joe said as he bent over to pick up his towel. Derek ogled his naked ass, wishing he was in his 20s again so he could recover faster for another round.

"You coming?" Joe said as he stood at the door leading out of their cell.

"Nah, you go on ahead," said Derek.

Joe left as Derek laid back down, playing the recent events over again in his head. He was so happy right now. But why did he have the gnawing feeling that something bad was going to happen?

"Someone had fun last night."

Derek sat up to see Tony, his friend from cell block D standing in the doorway.

Tony was a nice guy, one of the prisoners that Derek had asked to help him protect Joe from Brian and his friends. He was tall and thin with dark red hair, kind of weaselly looking but trustworthy nonetheless.

Derek covered himself with his blanket to protect his modesty. He was suddenly very cognizant of the fact that his cock and chest were still covered in cum.

"What do you mean?" he asked, trying to play it cool.

"Dude, everyone heard you last night," Tony said. He approached the bunk bed as Derek sat up.

"Fuck, really?"

"Uh, yeah. 'Fuck me daddy, uh!' carries pretty loudly when you're screaming it like a woman."

"That wasn't me, Tony. And you better shut your mouth if you know what's good for you," Derek said, pulling on a shirt and his prison boxers.

"It's all good man! I don't blame you, the faggot's a sweet piece of ass. Makes sense you'd wanna get in there."

"Don't call him that," Derek growled, grabbing Tony by the shirt.

"What, faggot? What are you, in PFLAG now all of a sudden?"

"No," said Derek. "I'm not gay, I just..."

He stopped. He just what? What was he, exactly? He didn't feel gay, and he didn't think he was attracted to any other guys. But he couldn't deny that he'd just fucked the shit out of the gayest guy he knew, and swallowed a hot load of cum only minutes later.

"It's cool man. I'm just worried about what'll happen when the warden finds out," said Tony, scratching his head.

"What do you mean?" asked Derek.

"Well, you know he has it out for you. Always has, ever since you got here. What do you think he's gonna do when he finds out you're fucking the fag- uh, the boy?"

Derek's heart sank. Tony was right. Warden Kersh had hated him ever since he'd arrived, not that Derek could understand why. He'd never even met the guy before coming to jail, but Kersh seemed to have it out for him since day 1.

And he was pretty sure that if word got back to the warden about him and Joe, the warden would make them switch cells faster than he could blink.

Joe came back at that moment, walking in with his towel wrapped around his slim waist. His pale white torso and freckled shoulders were on prominent display for the two men in the cell.

"Um, hello," he said to Tony. "I'm Joe."

Tony reached out his hand clumsily and bowed his head. "Hi, Tony at your service."

Joe took his hand and shook it, looking curiously at Derek.

"Alright, get lost Tony," said Derek.

"I'll catch you guys later. Try not to have too much fun without me."

Tony winked and walked away. Joe turned to Derek and shot him a confused look.

"And that was?"

"Nobody."

Derek walked over to Joe and wrapped his arms around Joe's slim frame.

"You're nice and clean for me now, aren't you Joey?" Derek slipped his hand beneath the towel into the cleft of Joe's smooth ass.

Joe giggled. "Don't make me dirty again, daddy. There's plenty of time for that later."

Derek bit Joe gently on the shoulder, then spanked him before heading off to shower himself.

Joe changed into his clothes for the day, giggling to himself like a little boy with his newfound infatuation. When Derek got back, he found Joe sitting on his bottom bunk waiting for him.

"So, what do you wanna do today?" Joe asked as Derek got dressed.

"Well, it's back day, so I was gonna do some pull ups," said Derek as he pulled on a shirt.

"Can I come? We can have a competition—who can do more pull ups in... oh I don't know. Two minutes."

"Oh yeah?" said Derek. "And what does the winner get?"

"Hehehe... I can think of something," Joe said teasingly.

Derek swatted him with his towel. "Naughty boy," he said as Joe squealed.

As they walked out of their cell towards the cafeteria, Joe went on and on about his favorite movies while Derek listened with amusement.

"I just love a good rom-com, you know what I mean?" asked Joe as he slipped his fingers in between Derek's.

Derek caught the glare of one of the prisoners walking past. He was an angry looking man with face tattoos, and he mouthed the word "faggot" at Derek as he walked past.

"Plus I honestly feel like it was Drew Barrymore's best role," Joe said obliviously as they turned the corner.

Derek pulled his hand away from Joe's.

"I'll see you after breakfast, okay?" Derek said quickly as he rushed off to join Tony at a table on the other side.

Joe stood there in shock, his face turning red. What was that about? He turned and walked towards the food line, his heart beating in his chest.

What just happened? Why did Derek pull away like that? Was he embarrassed of him? Joe's mind raced as he filled his plate with food. He turned and saw Derek in the middle of a conversation with Tony. He headed in the opposite direction and sat down at a table alone.

"I shouldn't have tried to hold his hand," Joe thought. "That's too intimate. Too much too soon. I don't even know if he really likes me. Maybe he just wants to have sex with me."

Joe stirred his peas with his fork, feeling sadder by the minute.

"He never said that he liked me like that. Fuck, of course he doesn't like me like that, he's straight. He probably already regrets it," Joe thought.

He felt like a little girl, infatuated and worrying about a crush. He hated himself for it, but he couldn't help it. He'd never felt like this about a guy before.

He looked over at Derek again. Derek was still engrossed in conversation.

"What if I pay him off?" Derek said to Tony. "I mean, money is money. He'd have to let us still room together."

Tony wolfed down his peas. "Nah, I think the warden's made it pretty clear that you're on the outs. I don't think money is gonna change his mind. It hasn't before now."

"There has to be a way," Derek said, banging the table. "I'm really falling for this guy. You don't understand, I can't be away from him. Not now. Not when I'm still figuring out... whatever these feelings are. God, I feel like a fucking teenager."

"Man, you really have it bad for the faggot, huh?" said Tony.

Derek glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry," Tony said, lifting his hands in the air. "You're so touchy now. Jeez."

Derek looked around the room for Joe. He hadn't meant to be abrupt in ditching him earlier, but it occurred to him when he saw that prisoner glaring at them that they'd have to be careful when they were in front of other inmates. They couldn't get caught. Joey would have to be his little secret for now.

He finally spotted Joe eating his food at a table alone across the hall. The boy looked miserable, staring down at the plate with a look that made Derek want to beat up whoever upset him.

Joe looked up, catching Derek's eye. Derek was about to smile at him when Joe abruptly stood up, threw his plate of food in the trash and walked away without another glance.

Uh-oh. Looks like Derek would be beating himself up.

_______

Derek spent the better part of the day looking for Joe.

Joe didn't wanna be found. He knew about a quiet little hidden nook in the library where he could go when he didn't wanna talk to anyone.

He curled up there and tried to focus his mind on a book, but his thoughts kept returning to that moment with Derek in the hallway. The way Derek had so carelessly dropped his hand and scurried away from him. Like he couldn't bear to be seen with him. Like he was ashamed.

Joe knew he was probably overreacting, but the moment had touched a nerve within him. He had dated enough closeted guys to know that he wasn't cool with being someone's secret. The demeaning feeling of someone denying your existence, pretending you mean nothing to them, when you're supposed to mean everything...

Joe might be in prison, but he still had standards for himself. If Derek was ashamed of Joe, he could go fuck himself. Joe would learn how to take care of himself.

As it got closer to lights out, Joe knew there'd be a lockdown if he didn't report to his cell on time. He started walking back when suddenly he heard a voice that made his skin crawl.

"Where you think you're going, faggot?"

He turned to see Brian leaning against the wall. The gangbanger had dark purple bruises around his neck from where Derek had choked him.

"That wasn't very nice of your boyfriend. Interrupting us in such a rude way. Leaving me with blue balls."

Brian walked closer to Joe, cupping his groin and rubbing it.

"I think it's time we finish what we started."

"Leave the faggot alone."

Brian and Joe both turned to see Tony standing there, shaking slightly out of fear.

Brian laughed. "Yeah? You gonna make me carrot top?"

He started walking over to Tony. Tony cowered but stood his ground.

"The guard's just outside. All I have to do is yell and he'll bust in here and throw you in solitary," Tony said.

Brian got up in Tony's face, breathing heavily.

"Is that right? What do you think I'm gonna do when I get out, bitch?"

Tony closed his eyes, wincing. Brian turned back to Joe and winked at him.

"Guess we'll have to finish this later, faggot," Brian said as he walked out of the library.

Tony and Joe both breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank you, thank you so much," Joe said as he hugged Tony.

Tony hugged him back, briefly breathing in Joe's scent. Was that lavender?

"Hey, you know. No problem."

"I have to get back, but thank you again. I owe you one," Joe said as he walked away.

Tony watched him leave. "Yeah you do," he said, biting his lip.

_____________

Derek leapt out of bed as soon as Joe walked back into his cell.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you all day."

Joe pushed past him and sat down on his bunk, changing out of his clothes.

"Yeah? What, did you need a hole for your dick?"

Derek stood there, looking like he'd just been slapped.

"I'm surprised you didn't just settle for one of those queens from cell block A," Joe said sharply.

Derek stared at Joe, breathing angrily through his nose. What the fuck did he do to deserve this kind of treatment?

"You listen here, boy-"

"Don't call me boy! I'm not some fucking child you can talk down to. I'm a fucking human being."

Joe turned away from him, laying down on his bunk. He had dressed down to his white briefs again, and Derek had to ignore the impulse to reach out and touch him.

Derek sat on the bed next to Joe. He didn't know what he'd done to upset him, but clearly the boy was incensed. He wanted to make things right.

"Listen, Joey, just tell me-"

"Don't call me Joey," said Joe, still facing away from Derek. He was crying now. "You don't care about me."

Derek put his hand on Joe's arm. Joe cringed.

"Joey, of course I care about you. We spent that whole night together. And this morning. How could you doubt the things I feel for you?"

Joe sniffled, turning to face Derek. "You just wanna fuck me. You're straight, you don't actually have feelings for me. I mean, just look at the fucking walls!"

Derek looked around at the posters of naked women he'd put up so long ago. Truth be told, he hadn't even noticed them since Joey had arrived in his cell.

Derek turned back to look at Joe. What Joe was saying should be true. He was straight, he shouldn't have feelings for him. But still...

"You're ashamed to be seen with me," Joe said. "You won't even hold my hand."

Derek's heart dropped. He was such an idiot. Joe didn't know about the warden, about the danger, about any of that. All he knew was that Derek had ditched him that morning without an explanation. Derek felt like a fool.

"Baby-"

"I just wanna go to bed."

"But-"

"Please," Joe said, turning over. "I need some time. Whatever you wanna say, you can say in the morning."

Derek was torn. He wanted so badly to explain everything, to apologize, to tell Joe he was sorry and that he lov...

"Okay. Goodnight, baby boy." Derek kissed Joe on the cheek and climbed on the top bunk.

He'd give Joe his space tonight. Tomorrow, he would show him just what he meant to him.

___________

Derek slept late that morning. He'd been dreaming that same recurring dream he'd had the last few months. Each time he dreamt was walking through a corridor, vaguely familiar and yet somehow just out of reach.

No matter what he tried to do, the dream always went the same way. He'd walk to the end of the corridor into a dark living room. The moonlight from the window lit up the antique furniture in the room in a way that made it feel ghostly and somehow occupied.

Then Derek would turn to see a pool of blood on the floor.

The first thing he noticed about her every time were her eyes. They were staring at him, accusing him, pleading with him to spare her life. But she was already dead.

He'd seen her in photographs, of course. The prosecution paraded them in front of the jury all through the trial, painting Derek as a psychopath and cold blooded killer. But Derek had no memory of the woman, nothing more than the recurring dream he had each night in which he watched her die.

This dream, however, something happened that had never happened before. After he glanced down at the dead woman, Derek turned to see a shadow cast against the wall. It was a shadow of a man, and it elongated as he stood up, holding what could only be a large knife.

Derek awoke with a start. What did it mean? Was he the shadow? Was he the one holding the knife?

He quickly remembered his argument with Joe the night before. He leaned over to look at the bunk underneath him, but Joe was already gone.

"Hey big man, you still in bed?" Tony said as he leaned up against the cell door.

Derek leaped out of bed and pushed past him, only wearing his T-shirt and boxers.

"Okay... good morning to you too," said Tony.

Derek entered the cafeteria barefoot, looking around for Joe.

"Inmate, where the hell are your pants?" asked one of the guards by the entrance.

Derek spotted Joe talking with a couple of the queens from cell block A. He rushed over to the table, surprising Joe mid conversation.