Protect Me: Prison Love Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Derek, what are you-"

Derek lifted Joe up into his arms, covering Joe's lips with his own. Joe's eyes went wide with shock, then closed as he melted into the kiss.

The queens from cell block A all crooned as Joe and Derek passionately kissed in front of all the inmates in the cafeteria.

"Inmates, that's enough!" yelled the guard as he banged his nightstick against the table.

Derek ignored him, rubbing his hands over Joe's body as he continued kissing him. For a moment, Derek and Joe were the only two people in the world.

Derek pulled away from the kiss. He stared into Joe's eyes.

"I think I'm falling for you," he said.

The guard grabbed Derek's arm suddenly, pulling him away and slamming him against the table.

"You're coming with me, inmate."

He slapped a pair of handcuffs on Derek's wrists as Joe cried out in concern.

"Derek!"

"Don't worry, Joey. I'll be okay. We'll be together again soon!"

The guard led Derek away, as Joe stood there watching them leave.

One of the queens smacked Joe on the arm.

"Girl, who the hell was that?" he said. The rest of the queens from cell block A all laughed.

Two men watched from the railing on the upper floor as Derek was led away. One of them was the prison guard with the crew cut, the other was an old man in a dark grey suit. The man in the suit frowned, deepening the creases in his already wrinkled face.

"What do you want me to do, warden?" the guard asked.

The warden kept his eyes on Joe. "End it," he said, walking away.

____________

Joe sat alone in his cell, worried sick about Derek. He had tried asking the guards to tell him what had happened to Derek, but they wouldn't tell him anything. One of them just called him a faggot and then stared straight ahead as if he weren't even there.

Joe wished there was some way he could slap a prison guard without adding to his sentence. Or getting the shit kicked out of him.

"Eyyyy, what up fag- uh, homes," Tony said as he entered the cell. He was carrying a bag.

"What are you doing here?" Joe asked. "What's with the bag?"

"I'm your new roomie!" Tony said as he threw his bag on the top bunk.

Joe's heart skipped a beat. "Derek? Is he-"

"Oh he's fine. They're just doing a little switcheroo. Don't ask me why." Tony began unpacking his things.

"Well, where is he?" Joe asked nervously.

"He's in solitary at the moment, but they'll move him into my cell once he's out. Again, not my doing. But, make the best of a bad situation, you know?"

Tony pulled out a bag of makeshift scrabble tiles. "You interested?"

_________

After several days of agony (and endless games of scrabble), Joe finally saw Derek in the cafeteria one morning. He immediately ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh thank God you're all right! I was so worried about you, I was-"

"It's all right, Joey. I'm fine," Derek said. He looked fine, except for a split lip.

Joe brushed Derek's lip with his finger. "What happened?"

"I got a little mouthy with one of the guards."

"No, I mean why'd they take you away? Why did they move you to a different cell?"

Derek gestured for Joe to sit down as he explained.

"The warden has it out for me. Don't ask why, cause I don't know. But he must have got word of me kissing you, and it was as simple as that."

"But... if you knew the warden had it out for you, then why did you kiss me?" Joe asked.

Derek smiled at him. "How could I not kiss that beautiful freckled face?"

Joe blushed.

"Plus," Derek said, "I didn't want you to think I was ashamed of you."

Joe's face fell. He took Derek's hand.

"Baby... you could have told me. I would have understood. We-"

"No," Derek said. He looked Joe in the eye.

"You deserve a guy who's proud to be with you. Who'll hold your hand walking down the hall and beat the shit out of anyone who looks sideways at him. I wanna be that for you."

Joe had never felt so loved in his life. Who was this man? Every time he thought he had Derek figured out, he found new ways to surprise him.

"Well," Joe said. "I guess we'll have to get creative then."

From then on, every free minute they had was spent sneaking off somewhere to be alone. Outside behind the utility shed, an empty cell, even Joe's hiding spot in the library—they fucked wherever they could.

Joe dropped to his knees and took Derek's cock into his mouth after their morning workout, milking a quick load out of him (for the protein, of course). Derek ate Joe's ass behind the shed in the rec yard, causing Joe to shoot his load all over the back of the shed. Joe rode Derek's cock in an empty cell while one of the queens from cell block A played lookout (after he was promised he'd be able to watch the next time they did it).

They couldn't get enough of each other.

Joe loved the way Derek's cock felt like an extension of himself. He relished how easily he could pleasure Derek as he rubbed his foreskin in his hands.

And Derek himself was still opening up to the joys of gay sex. He thought he'd be turned off by Joe's dick or his balls, but they were soon two of his favorite things about Joe. He loved to play with them while he fucked him, bringing them both to orgasm at the same time as he pumped away in Joe's tight hole.

During movie night one night a few weeks later, they had a particularly steamy encounter. While everyone else was watching "Just My Luck" starring Lindsay Lohan, Joe and Derek snuck off one after the other towards the group showers. They laughed as they ducked into the empty room, kissing each other and tearing off their shirts.

Joe couldn't get enough of Derek's muscles, running his hands all over Derek's body while kissing him. Derek himself loved Joe's nipples, taking one into his mouth and sucking on it while Joe gasped.

Derek slid one of his fingers down Joe's pants and into his briefs, his finger slowly entering Joe's hole. He loved that Joe still wore those sexy briefs every day. He didn't know why, but something about knowing Joe was wearing special underwear just for him made his dick instantly hard.

Joe dropped to his knees, lowering Derek's pants over his already engorged cock. He kissed Derek's member through his boxers, breathing in the scent of his balls. Joe wished he could bottle that scent.

Derek ground his crotch into Joe's face, impatient to feel his lover's lips take his erection into that warm, wet mouth.

Finally Joe lowered Derek's boxers to release his cock, which sprang out at full mast. Joe held it in his hand as he kissed Derek's balls.

"Fuck, Joey, kiss those balls," Derek said as Joe began lapping at his hairy sack with his tongue. Derek's pubes were similar in color to his salt and pepper hair, which drove Joe wild.

Joe took Derek's balls in his mouth one at a time as he began to pump Derek's cock. He loved how warm and slippery they felt in his mouth. Something about the taste was so masculine and full of testosterone, it made Joe hornier than ever.

Joe started to cup Derek's balls and roll them back and forth with one hand as he took Derek's cock into his mouth. He licked gently around the head, flicking his tongue underneath the foreskin and eliciting a "Fuck, dude!" from Derek as he did so.

Joe took Derek's cock deeper into his mouth, letting it glide past the back of his mouth and into his throat. Derek grabbed his head and moaned as Joe held all of him inside his mouth. Joe was fucking talented, that's for sure.

After a few minutes of unbelievable oral, Joe pulled off Derek's dick and began to kiss him again. Derek was mad with lust and desperately wanted to stick his cock where the sun doesn't shine. But he wanted to try something new first.

Joe had already removed Derek's clothes, so Derek ripped off Joe's briefs and turned on the overhead shower. Joe let out a little yelp as the cold water came pouring down over them, but it quickly became warm.

Derek turned Joe facing away from him and kissed his neck.

"I wanna clean my boy," he whispered in his ear.

"Thank you, daddy," Joe said.

He handed Derek the bar of soap from the shelf.

Derek wet the bar and then began to rub the soap onto Joe's back, massaging his shoulders. Joe moaned as Derek lathered up Joe's skin, kissing his neck as he went.

Derek flipped Joe around and began to wash his chest, paying careful attention to his nipples. He rubbed them slowly in little circles.

"Ugh, daddy," Joe moaned.

Derek got on his knees, taking the bar of soap and lathering up Joe's stomach. He wiggled a finger in Joe's belly button, eliciting a giggle before kissing it softly. He next lathered up Joe's muscular thighs, working his way down his calves.

"I think you're forgetting something," Joe said.

"I'm getting there," said Derek, pretending to chastise Joe.

After Derek finished washing Joe's legs, he took the soap and rubbed it all over Joe's pubic hair. He lathered the area above Joe's crotch with soap, marveling at how fine and almost gingery Joe's pubic hair looked.

Next Derek finally took Joe's cock in his hand, gently stroking it as he used his other hand to massage Joe's balls. Joe moaned, putting his hands up against the wall behind him and leaving himself to Derek's mercy.

When Joe was thoroughly clean, Derek stood and said, "Only one last place to clean."

He turned Joe around. Joe pushed his ass out like a good little boy as Derek took the bar of soap and began to rub it all over Joe's cheeks.

"Gonna need some help to get in there deep," Derek said.

Joe took his hands and pried his cheeks apart, exposing his tiny pink hole to Derek.

"Good boy," Derek said as he took a soapy finger and traced it gently between Joe's cheeks. He circled Joe's hole with his finger, teasing him before slowly plunging it inside him.

Joe gasped as Derek slid his finger in up to the first knuckle, then the second, then all the way. Derek kissed his neck again as he began to wiggle his finger inside Joe. This made Joe chuckle, then groan as Derek hit that sweet spot inside him that made him wanna sing.

Derek pulled his finger out, then slowly began to insert two soapy fingers. Joe bit his hand, the discomfort quickly passing as he began to open up to the probing. Pretty soon Derek was up to three fingers, and Joe was releasing a string of incoherent syllables.

Finally three words came out clearly. "Fuck me, daddy."

Derek pulled his fingers out. He held up the soap in front of Joe, then dropped it on the ground.

"Oops," he said. "Daddy dropped the soap. Would you be a good boy and pick it up?"

Joe smiled as he bent over to pick up the soap. Sure enough, before he'd even laid his hand on it he could feel Derek's hardness pressing into him from behind.

"You know what they say in prison," Derek said as he popped the head of his cock into Joe's asshole.

"Ohhhhhh," said Joe as his anus opened up to receive Derek.

"You only have yourself to blame, boy," Derek said, sinking his cock further inside.

Joe whimpered. "I'm a virgin," he said with his lip trembling.

Derek laughed. "Shut the fuck up, boy," he said spanking him.

Joe giggled, saying, "Just teasing, daddy."

"I'll show you teasing," Derek said as he thrust his dick all the way into Joe, making Joe cry out.

Derek roughly fucked in and out of Joe's hole, stifling Joe's cries by sticking his fingers in his mouth.

"What the fuck?" Joe thought as Derek rammed him mercilessly from behind. This was not what he had signed up for.

Within seconds, however, Joe's pain gave way to pleasure as Derek's cock hit the sweet spot in Joe's ass.

Joe's mouth hung open in ecstasy as Derek battered his prostate again and again. His brain had temporarily shut off, leaving him open only to the pleasure he was receiving from his daddy.

Meanwhile, Derek was in a reverie of his own. He was used to fucking Joe with just his own spit as lube. After all, you had to make do when you were sneaking a quick fuck in the prison library.

But this was something else entirely. The soap lubricated Derek's cock so well that it slid in and out of Joe with ease. The combination of the lube and Joe's tight asshole made Derek's eyes roll in the back of his head.

He snapped back to reality as Joe let out a moan so high and so full of sexual energy that Derek almost came right then and there.

As Derek watched his cock go in and out of Joe's stretched asshole, he felt so strong. So powerful. Here he was, locked away from society, everything taken away from him, and yet none of it mattered. He had everything he could ever want in the sweet, moaning boy in front of him.

Derek began to slow down his thrusting, taking his time soaking in every detail. The way Joe's curls bounced when Derek thrust into him. The little moan that escaped his lips every time Derek hit just the right spot. The way he'd reach back every once in a while and touch Derek's hand on his shoulder, stroking his fingers and urging him to continue.

There was no doubt about it. Derek was in love with this man.

The sudden realization took Derek over the edge as he began to fill his lover with his seed, marking Joe as his own, filling him up with the love he gave so freely.

Joe shot his own load all over the shower wall, trying his best to keep from tumbling over as his knees grew weak from his orgasm.

Both men tumbled over and hit the ground with a thud, breathing heavily as they came down from their respective orgasms. They laughed as they tried to stand but couldn't keep their balance, each of them covered in a mess of soap and cum.

"I think we need a shower," Joe giggled.

Derek just kissed him. It was the only way he could keep himself from saying what his heart was bursting with.

As they began to clean up from their fun in the shower, neither man noticed the figure hidden in the doorway bring himself to orgasm. Tony shot his load in silence against the wall before tucking his dick back into his pants and hurrying back to catch the rest of the movie.

_________

"He's just so sweet. Like, he can be rough when he wants to, which I love, but it's always at just the right moment. He knows when to reign it in and be gentle. It's like we're on the same wavelength, I swear," Joe said as he lay on his bed, twirling his brown curly hair. "You know what I mean?"

Tony rolled his eyes out of Joe's line of sight.

"Are all you fags this emotional?" Tony asked.

Joe glared at him.

"Sorry, sorry, gays. I'm still learning the lingo here."

"What can I say? I really like him," Joe said, giggling like a little boy.

"I think I might love him," he thought to himself, but he didn't dare share that out loud. It was too soon to say, even to his new cell mate Tony.

"Yeah, well, be careful. Didn't you say he was straight?"

Joe sat up, biting his lip.

"I mean, yeah... but like, maybe it's different with me. Like, haven't you ever heard of those people who think that they're attracted to one gender, but they meet the right person and it just...clicks?"

Tony snorted. "Listen buddy, and I'm saying this as what seems to be one of the only straight guys left in this prison: sex and feelings are two separate things. Sure, a hole's a hole, and you can close your eyes and pretend it's a pussy. But enjoying fucking a guy versus loving a guy in a romantic way... those don't necessarily go hand in hand."

Joe was silent. Surely this connection he felt with Derek couldn't be all in his head. After all, there was that day when Derek kissed him in front of everyone...

"I mean think about it," Tony continued. "Does he ever treat you like a girl? Call it your pussy instead of your asshole, stuff like that?"

Joe's face fell. There had been that one time...

"I'm just saying. I don't want you to get your hopes up. Prison's a tough enough place without adding heartbreak to the equation."

Joe thought for a moment. Maybe Tony had a point.

But something in him just couldn't quite believe it. He knew there was something between him and Derek, he just knew it. He had to see it through.

"Not to mention, what are you going to do when you get out?" Tony said.

Joe looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"I'm just saying, you're in here for what, nine more months? What are you gonna do when you get out and Derek's still in here?"

Joe hadn't thought that far ahead. "Well, I'll wait for him. I mean, if what we have ends up being worth fighting for, then I can wait a few years."

"Try twenty," said Tony.

Joe's heart dropped. "...what?" he asked.

"And that's assuming he makes parole. Derek's in for 20 to life. Didn't you know that?"

Joe did not know that.

Derek had never told him what his sentence was, or even why he was in there... Joe hadn't even thought to ask. He felt like such an idiot.

How could he fall for a guy in prison and not even know why he was there in the first place? What if Derek was a child molester? Or a rapist? Joe felt sick.

"What... what did he do?"

"He didn't tell you?" Tony said, scratching his head.

"He murdered someone."

____________

"Tell me, inmate. Does my facility look like some kind of hIppie commune to you?"

Derek shifted uncomfortably in the sofa chair. The warden's office was a nice reprieve from the concrete and steel of the rest of the prison, but being there always meant trouble.

He wasn't sure if he was supposed to respond, but the warden stared at him expectantly.

"No sir," he said submissively. Derek was good at playing the part when he had to.

"Then why is it," the warden said as he stood and walked over to Derek, "that you think you can go around fucking your little twink whenever you damn well please?"

"Shit," thought Derek.

He thought they'd been careful. So much for secret rendezvous. Still, he decided to play it cool. Maybe the warden was bluffing.

"I'm sorry, sir?"

"Don't give me that shit, inmate. I have eyes all over this prison. I know about your little fuckfest in the showers during movie night."

Derek's heart sank. That was definitely not a bluff.

"Sir-"

"You know, I never liked you inmate."

"Yes," Derek thought, "I'm aware."

"Your macho attitude, the way you walk around like you own the place. Well, let me tell you something—as long as you're in here, you're my bitch. You do what I say and maybe I don't put a word in with the parole board. Make sure you never get out."

Derek gulped. Could he do that? Who was he kidding—he was the warden. He could do whatever the fuck he wanted.

"Or maybe I'll have that little twink transferred to another prison entirely. Would you like that?"

Derek's heart stopped. No. He couldn't let that happen. Joe had changed everything for him. Before he moved into his cell, Derek had resigned himself to a miserable prison existence. To expect any joy in this dismal place was a fool's errand.

But then he had met Joe. Joe's youthful optimism had awoken something inside him that he didn't even know existed. For the first time in a long time, he'd begun to let himself hope.

"Sir, I'm sorry. You're right, it was completely disrespectful of me to flout your rules like that," Derek found himself saying. "I can promise you it won't happen again. And if there's anything I can do to help make amends for my actions, please let me know."

The warden sat back behind his desk. He loved the thrill of having absolute control over a prisoner. To be honest, he didn't really care one way or the other if Derek was fucking his little faggot. But he'd be a fool not to take advantage of leverage when it was dangled so temptingly in front of him.

Plus, Derek worried him. Left to his own devices, outside of the warden's control, he could be a very dangerous man...

"Well, that's good to hear, inmate," the warden said generously. "Come to think of it, our custodial system could use some help. Cleaning the shit out of toilets, scrubbing the floors, things like that."