All Comments on ''Protect the Lady''

by EgmontGrigor2020

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story but...

Poor quality of the writing diminished the whole thing. Please proofread or get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Is this

the first thing you've ever written?

Didn't you get your school teacher to help you with spelling, Proof reading and minor things like that?

Good story but very badly written with absolutely masses of errors!

moblanemoblaneover 4 years ago
good read

I see comments about editing from anon commenters but the technical errors did nothing to spoil my enjoyment. I read a 5**** story, Thank You. getting some editing assistance can only make your writing better, so I would suggest you try it.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago

Do they really call Australian towns, villages?

Needs work on the talking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Speed

Egmont,

I've said this before to you and MUST say it again -- Slow down!!!

You speed write - which is ok in itself. But you also speed read and hence the errors - I'm guity of the same problem, I've written reams of technical reports, all required yesterday with the same result as yours - missing words, missing letters poor diction and sometimes even saying stuff almost backwards. You read in paragraphs whereas you need to read word by word - you'll get 95% of the errors first time around and the rest on the second read.

But - I'm a fan so keep it up.

vbr / 19pvc44

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not to pile on, but...

I agree with the spirit of the previous posters. I enjoyed the story very much, but I was quite distracted by the errors. I appreciate the differences between my American speech and the Aussie language and idioms, but I kept re-reading passages and discovering that they are often just errors.

Not withstanding my criticism, thank you for writing and thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Read it out loud to yourself!

Best proof reading technique.

Also remember spell check doesn't check usage. Completely inappropriate word, spelled correctly, will slip right through.

You're a good storyteller, keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
what happened to part 2??

good story.. needs more parts

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

It is good story, is part 2 in the weather. AAAA++++.

By the way , do any of your other feedback commenters know anything about Australia?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Crap

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Special Ops and sex, how James Bond. Another very well thought out and written story. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Ending was a bit abrupt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous