All Comments on 'Protected Pt. 01'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 2 years ago

Really good start, looking forward to the next chapters. Question though, are they armed? If not and the cartel come for her, they are going to be nothing more than bullet sponges.

DogmancyprusDogmancyprusabout 2 years ago

A good start with good character development and interesting story plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to say thank you. This story even without being full of sex scenes was captivating. As 1 person wants to know are they armed? I guess we will have to wait and see... its like in life just because you are doesn't mean every one or anyone needs to know too soon.. lol

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Quality writing so far @SanityCheck, characters well drawn and background info painted clearly, I’ll echo the comment re arms, I can only assume as it’s Texas everyone is packing and it doesn’t need to be explicitly mentioned.

A big thanks for the chapter list in the comments below btw, as a reader it makes a huge difference to know that the story arc is set and the chapters are planned and possibly written, thus avoiding us reading ourselves down a dead end only to find the author gets bored or runs out of inspiration, I’d really like to see other writers adopt this approach on multi-chapter stories, great innovation imho.

Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I need you to increase their rate. 1000 a day for 24 hour protection is 41.67 an hour. Spread that between the club of 20 members that's only 2.05 an hour. I just need the figure to be more realistic. Other than that I love the story.

clearcreekclearcreekabout 2 years ago

good story so far, waiting for chapter 2

viking_blueviking_blueabout 2 years ago

Great story, and looking forward to the rest of it.

Having the topics and knowing the numer of chapters is wonderful.

Since a new one is posting evryday I assume the whole thing is written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great start.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ah, no one and I mean no one in the United States and in particular Texas references someones height by the metric system. Don't know your background but the metric system has never be accepted as a whole and certainly not used to refer to someone's height. Get it that a very large portion of the globe uses it but not in common regarding someone's height. So in this case you would have used 6' 3" (converted to approx 1.9 M)

Not sure about your story...... rather pedestrian and absolutely zero erotica. Presuming that changes at some point. (flirting in the guys head towards the beginning is not erotica). Rate it two stars with a wait and see.........

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

anonymous... anyone EVEN IN THE US who deals in science (like a geologist) uses the metric system. It' accurate, easy to do conversions, easy to articulate, and used the world over.

Since it was Willow speaking, it makes perfect sense to anyone who has a brain!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Iiking it.

Building nicely.

Scores 5/5

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 1 year ago

The metric system being used by someone in the U.S. when thinking about another person's height and weight kinda threw me for a loop also. Took me out of the immersion because it immediately made me think of where in the world the author lives, and that they probably use the metric system.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Protected Series Info