All Comments on 'Protected Pt. 02'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Baldy74Baldy74about 2 years ago

Another good chapter. I think you've given the game away who's behind it but I might be wrong! With the RV at night though, they could just set it on fire and kill them when they come out, no need to go in! Anyway looking forward to the next chapter.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Really good, you’re ramping up the tension and the way you’ve written it conveys exactly what the characters are feeling, I suspect I’ve worked out the plot and the “bad guy”, but that doesn’t detract from the enjoyment of reading at all, probably just compels me to carry on and see if I’m right! Five stars all the way so far from me and I’m looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

GRG0463GRG0463about 2 years ago

Did I see a red flag when the husband of Willow's aunt was mentioned...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good suspense. i like that there's some disagreement over who the brothers suspect. I also like how there is a little romantic tension, but it's not unrealistically absurd. I think the brothers are wanting to set up a "perimeter" not a "parameter".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is very good, please keep going with it.

Nutty.

Horseman68Horseman68about 2 years ago
Damn Good.

A great story. Really looking forward to reading more of this. Bravos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Perimeter = edge. Parameter = a value such as horsepower or money available

The_OutlanderThe_Outlanderalmost 2 years ago

I am enjoying this - I mean, I am really enjoying this. Top writing - Onwards!

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Great story, someone wants them to think it’s the Cartel behind all this.

I don’t buy it.

5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Protected Pt. 01 Previous Part
Protected Series Info

SIMILAR Stories