Protected Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We held each other, our bodies taut in muscle twisting effort, until we gasped at very nearly the same moment and began to relax. I loosened my embrace but didn't let her go as I panted into her neck, Willow's breath hot on my own flesh as we continued to cling to each other.

I needed this, needed her embrace, her touch easing the ache of my loss. We lay still for a long moment as the heat of our passion cooled, until with a long exhale, I softly kissed her under her ear, the first of many steps as my lips worked their way to her mouth. We kissed lazily, the caress of her lips stirring the embers of my desire as I basked in the warmth of our passion. I was going soft, but I wanted this moment to last as long as possible.

I continued to lay across her, supporting most of my weight on elbows and knees as we snuggled, touching and kissing much while speaking little, our soft, lingering, caresses serving in place of words.

.

.

.

WILLOW

A tickle on my lips pulled me from the depths of sleep. I wiped at the annoyance while holding desperately to the last tendrils of slumber. Before I could return to the darkness of sleep, the tickle returned. I wiped at it again with a sniff before the irritation returned a third time.

The fog of sleep slowly parted, and I realized the tickle was Colt's lips brushing across mine with feather like touches. In the still dark room, a conflagration of desire roared to life inside me, burning away lingering sleep as I surrounded his neck and pulled his lips to mine. His kiss was blistering and only added to my heat as he lay lightly across me.

He moved between my legs, and as we kissed, he humped me slowly, his steel hard cock sliding through my wetness to caress my button. I'd seen him in all his male glory for the first-time last night, and oh my God was he sexy. I'd seen him stripped down to his clingy boxer briefs the first night he'd joined me in bed, but last night was when I realized what a sexy beast he truly was. He wasn't bodybuilder huge, but he had plenty of definition, and his arms, chest, stomach, and legs were the stuff that made women drool. I didn't know if he worked out, or if his body was the result of his job, but whatever is it was, he needed to keep doing it. Best of all, his cock had thick veins, along with several smaller ones, curling, twisting, and branching down its length, and seeing them last night had made me want to groan with desire as my imagination ran wild thinking about how the blood pumping through them would keep his cock hard all night.

Not only was he sexy as fuck, but last night proved he had the skills to back up the promises his body made. I loved a man that knew how to eat pussy, but Colt had bested any that came before him. He'd licked and kissed me to a shattering climax before he'd driven that beautiful cock of his into me and then fucked me to another. Like the rest of him, his cock was perfect. Though his cock wasn't porn star huge, he was bigger than most and filled me to perfection. His cock stretching and caressing me in ways I'd rarely felt before, he took me to the peak of pleasure without being so big it was uncomfortable.

I'd never been in a long-term relationship, but in my dreams, last night was how I imagined it'd be. We hadn't fucked, we'd made slow, sensual love. His kisses, both before and after our love making, had been so tender and loving I'd basked in them until I'd fallen into a deep and refreshing sleep. I normally came only once, sometimes twice if the sex was hot, but he'd made me rapture twice without apparent effort. And oh God, what orgasms. After devastating me with his tongue, he'd bundled me up warm and secure as he took me with his unhurried strokes, his soft gasps, grunts, and moans as he made me his turning me on at a deep level.

I'd ridden that wave of pleasure for what felt like forever, his measured pace setting me on edge and holding me there as his lips caressed my neck. Finally, after a universe of pleasure, he'd started driving into me, his thrusts becoming more deliberate and his breathing harder and more ragged. I loved how he muttered of his impeding climax, and I thrilled in his erotic distress, his struggle to hold his climax twisting me up and making me feel powerful and sexy. His loud cry of competition was my undoing and caused my second raging orgasm of the night to take me.

Then he'd held me for what felt like hours, seemingly unwilling to give up our closeness as we gently kissed. And the way he looked at me! Never had a man looked at me with such intensity, as if he were staring straight into my soul. Last night had been magical, our second round of loving making so slow and tender I felt... I didn't know what I felt, but it'd be weeks before I could stop smiling about it.

All my thought flicked through my mind in the length of our kiss. Last night might have been magical, but I wanted more. I wanted much more. He'd proven to me he could make love to me, but now I wanted him to prove he could fuck me, and judging by the aggression of our kissing, that was exactly what he was going to do.

He broke from the kiss with a soft and sexy growl before he attacked my neck with his lips and tongue, his thrusts becoming harder and faster before he began moving down my body. His lips never far or long from my flesh, my memories of what he'd done to me last night caused me to I moaned with anticipation of the pleasure to come. I began to pant as he kissed his way lower, pausing to batter my nipples to aching hardness with his tongue before moving on, the sound of his soft wet kisses as his lips danced over my body turning me on even more. I moaned long, hard, and loud as he settled between my legs, wrapped his strong arms around my hips, and blew a stream of warm air over my pussy, the soft tickle of his breath erotic in the extreme.

I wadded my hands in his hair as he began kissing me, the dance of his tongue and lips slow and easy as he watched me from under his brows. As his tongue flicked and probed, his lips nibbled and tugged, I swam in an ocean of pleasure. He was a quick study, and though I wouldn't have through it possible, his technique was even better now than it'd been last night. I couldn't remain still as he worked me up to a monumental orgasm, pushing me to the edge of rapture before drawing back to leave me tottering on the precipice. As my need began to ebb, he began again, my desire increasing with each torturous repetition.

As I writhed and crackled under his expert tongue, skillful lips, and deft fingers, I hissed and moaned in erotic agony. "Please," I begged before moaning again. "Please let me come."

"You want to come?" he growled as his finger played with my clit, causing my orgasm to press down on me with suffocating force.

"God, yes! Please!" I whimpered as I squirmed, my body no longer mine to control.

"Tell me what you want," he rumbled as he began building me up again, sensual anguish making me want to scream as I thrashed and moaned beneath his erotic ministration.

I began to gasp, my back arching as my rapture seized control over my body. "Please, fuck, don't stop!" I whimpered as I held his lips and tongue to my pussy. "Please make me come! I need to come! Please, God, don't stop and make me come!"

My orgasm rolled over me in a crushing, all destroying wave, an unstoppable tsunami of pleasure that caused me to softly wail my erotic agony to the room. I held his head, pulling his lips tightly to me with hands and legs, his tongue battering my clit with hard fast flicks. Jerking and grunting, my climax destroyed me, the continued caress of his lips and tongue the source of searing pleasure I couldn't contain. My wail became louder as I began shoving at him frantically, trying desperately to escape the mind flaying pleasure of his tongue.

"Fuck..." I wailed as I lunged and bucked, the pleasure wrecking me.

My wail became louder still as I fought my way out of his embrace, kicking at him hard as I twisted away. I could think of nothing but escape, and in my desperate struggle I tumbled off the edge of the bed to crash to the floor, landing on my knees as I sagged against the side of the bed.

I knelt there, gripping the bed's linens with eyes closed, panting like a bellows while shaking like a leaf in a gale... and lacking the strength to do otherwise. I felt the bed move followed by the soft thumps of someone walking, and as I forced my eyes open, he rounded the bed and knelt behind me. He lifted me with his strong arms to stand me on my knees, and I was surprised I didn't run through his fingers as it seemed ever bone in my body had been liquefied by the hardest orgasm of my life.

I wailed again as his cock speared into my womanhood causing another wave of crippling pleasure to pinball through me. Holding me upright with his cock in my pussy, and his arms under my breasts, he clasped me to his chest as he plunged his cock into me in a pleasurable motion. Gently twisting my face to the side, he kissed me furiously. I was still strung out with pleasure, but I accepted the kiss lustily, tasting myself on his lips, and as our kiss dissolved, I saw that his face still glowed with my dew, the sight making me want to groan with the memory of what he'd done to me.

I pressed back into him, wanting to take him deeper, needing to feel every last millimeter of his cock inside me. "That's it," I growled softly. "Fuck me. Fuck me and don't stop."

"You want me to fuck you?" he rumbled in return as he roughly caressed my breasts and nuzzled my neck.

"I want you to fuck the shit out of me."

I moaned as he rammed his cock deep and held himself there. Clasping me to his chest by my breasts, he took me into another torrid kiss that made me want to fuck him even more. He wasn't hurting me, but his gentle manhandling made me want to ride him like a stolen horse.

He broke from the kiss and shoved me higher, causing his cock to pop from inside me. As he stood, he took my arm and hauled me to my feet, pulling me into his chest again as I wobbled. Jesus Christ! I still can't stand! I turned to face him, desperate for another kiss to strengthen my legs, but he shoved me backwards onto the bed.

The way he looked at me thrilled and, if I were honest with myself, scared me a little. Never had a man looked at me with such intensity, with such open desire, but then I remembered this was the man who saved me from almost certain death, and I knew I could trust him to not hurt me.

I'd finally recovered from my orgasm and opened my legs for him, but instead of taking me, he shoved me onto my side. He crawled over me before taking my lips in another absolutely scorching kiss. I moaned into the kiss as I grabbed his cock and tried to steer it into my womanhood. If Colt could fuck as well as he could kiss and eat pussy, I might not survive the night... but what a way to go.

Our alignment wasn't right for him to enter me, but he quickly remedied that by falling to the bed behind me. I tried to turn, wanting to mount him, but he shoved me back to my side, jacked a leg up with one hand while sliding the other under me to surround me and hold me tight. Using his own bent leg as a prop to hold my leg aloft, he steered his cock inside me.

We moaned as one as he pounded into me hard and fast, pushing my upper leg tight against my chest as he fucked the absolute shit out of me, just as I asked. After my first orgasm I thought I was done and wouldn't be able to come again until I had a chance to recover, but Colt was proving me wrong. Even though we were fucking, he was still holding me tight, his hand alternating between caressing my breast and lightly gripping my throat to pull my lips to his.

His pounding strokes began to slow as his gasps and grunts became louder and more frequent. I couldn't see him, but I could sense he was fighting his own orgasm, and perhaps fatigue. "Don't you fucking stop!" I snarled. "Keep fucking me until you come!"

"Fuck," he barked.

"Do it! Keep fucking me!"

He began growling as hammered into me like an over revved machine. "Shit! Fuck! I can't hold it! I'm going to fucking come!" he snarled into my back.

I wailed softly. Never had I been as turned on as I was then. I was making this sexy motherfucker come! "Keep fucking me! Make me fucking come again!"

"Fuck..." he roared as he splashed into me, his grip becoming crushingly tight as he continued fucking me with beautiful savagery.

His struggle to fuck me as he battled his orgasm caused my lurking orgasm to swell. "Oh... fuck!" I whimpered. Imagining his cock pulsing strongly as he emptied his essence into me, I gripped his leg and tried to make him fuck me harder. "I'm going to come! I'm going to come!"

He snarled something, 'come you fucking bitch' or maybe 'I'm coming you fucking bitch,' I wasn't sure as his words were garbled and slurred, and his voice strained, but Goddamn was it sexy!

"I'm going to come!"

"Fuck!" he bellowed as he buried his face in my neck and pounded me good.

With a hard grunting jerk, I lunged away from him as I clawed at the destroyed bed, another hard orgasm roaring through me as I burned and shuddered in orgasmic bliss.

After a long moment I became aware of Colt's harsh panting behind me. With a groan I turned to face him. He was laying on his back, glowing with sweat, his still hard cock standing proudly erect, and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. No man had ever done so much for me... no man had worked so hard to please me... no man had ever given me such a hard orgasm... and no man had ever looked so fucking sexy as he did then. Even though I'd already climaxed twice I wanted him, wanted him like no other man. If there was any man that could make me come again, Colt was that man, and I wanted to find out if he was up to the task.

Gripping his cock and stroking it slowly, I draped myself over his chest before bringing my lips to his. He matched the heat and passion of my kiss as he surrounded me with his arms, holding me into the kiss as he began thrusting his hips. I needed no more invitation.

Pulling back from the kiss, I straddled him, held him erect, and then lowered myself over his shaft. We moaned as one as his shaft parted my womanhood before I fell forward and pressed my breasts into his muscular chest as I took his lips again. I kissed him with everything I had as I slowly rocked my hips, stirring the embers of my passion.

"Did you call me a fucking bitch?" I murmured as our lips slowly parted.

He held my gaze for a moment. "No... I don't think so," he rumbled.

I couldn't hide the smile tugging at my lips. "I think you did."

He held my gaze a moment, and I could see the debate in his eyes as he considered my statement and if I was upset. "I'm sorry if I did. I didn't mean--"

"Don't be," I interrupted. "I am a bitch tonight, and I'm going to fuck you until I can't walk."

A faint smile appeared on his lips. "You are?"

"Count on it."

Some time later, I didn't know how long, I was making good on my statement. We were a mess, both of us dripping with sweat, our hair plastered to our heads and in complete disarray. I was fucking him again, laying on his chest as he held me tight, his face twisted with profound pleasure as I fucked him as hard and fast as I could.

We'd fucked everywhere and in every position as we took turns fucking each other. He took me from behind, above, and on our sides, while I rode him from above and took him as he sat propped against the headboard. We fucked in the chair tucked into the corner of the room, all over the bed, and twice off it, once with him standing behind me as he bent me across the mattress, and once with me on my back as he held my ass off the bed while hammering that magnificent cock into me.

The longer we fucked, the wilder and louder we got. I felt like I was a relatively quiet lay, but that shit went straight out the window tonight, and I loved the freedom I felt from our snarling challenges and ordering each other to come. The bed was a total wreck, and once we were so tangled in the linens it seemed as if only his hips could move as he fucked me hard and fast, sweat from his face dropping on my chin while he supported my head in his hands as it dangled off the edge of the bed.

I nearly came twice, but I couldn't quite get there, and I was pretty sure Colt would have come again had he not picked that moment stop fucking me from behind and change positions. I was so fucking turned on, I even tried to take him up the ass, something I'd never offered a lover before. It hadn't worked out because he was too big and spit wasn't lube enough, but the thought turned me on so much we were coming back to it someday when we were better prepared.

"Fuck! Shit!" he roared. "I'm going to fucking come! Your pussy is going to make me come!"

I was exhausted from our centuries long fuck marathon, not to mention my years long ride on his cock, but with his words, a new thrill zinged through me and infuse me with fresh energy. I was in control now, and I wanted to make his sexy fucker come. I began pumping my hips harder as I forced myself up to brace on his chest.

"Is your cock going to come?" I snarled. "Is my fucking pussy making your fucking cock come?" Never had I spoken to anyone like this, but tonight I felt wicked and powerful, and I thrilled with the nastiness of our pillow talk.

"Fucking bitch!" he snarled as he gripped my sweaty breasts, causing me to gasp with his soft pinch of my nipples. He'd been forceful with me all evening, but not once had he become so rough that he'd hurt me. "You're making me come!"

I moaned, his word ratcheting up the pressure on me. I could feel my orgasm lurking, and I wanted it... I wanted it badly. "Don't you fucking come, you bastard! You keep that cock hard and make me come!"

"You want to come?" he snarled as he slapped my hands from under me, jerked me down, and pinned my breasts to his chest. "I'm going to fucking make you come!"

I wailed long and loud as he planted his feet and pounded into me like a jackhammer, roaring with effort and pleasure as he did until he stopped with a gasp, his chest heaving as he struggled to catch his breath. His final sprint, combined with knowing he was about to come, had nearly pushed me over the edge. I tried to lever myself out of his embrace, but he held me tight for a half-dozen or so gasping breaths before he began power fucking me again.

Again we wailed as one before he roared, his wetness splashing into me. He held me crushingly tight as he shuddered beneath me. He tried to keep fucking me, and I was so close, but without his pounding strokes, my rapture was stalling again. Groaning loudly with need and frustration, I lunged upright and braced on his chest again.

"Oh God! I'm about to come!" I wailed as I fucked him as hard as I could, reaching, straining, for my release.

He grabbed my hips, adding his power to mine. "Fuck me!" he snarled. "Fuck me!"

I stared at him, his sweaty face, his matted hair, the tension in his muscles, the droplets of sweat rolling of his chest, and his bared teeth inching me closer to my orgasm. This was the new sexiest thing I'd ever seen. "I'm going to come," I sneered. "Your big fucking cock is going to make me come!"

"Do it!" he snarled loudly in return. "Fuck that cock until you fucking come!"

I focused as my orgasm began to surround me. The sight of him under me, the bulge of his arms and chest as he helped me fuck him, the twist of his face as he battled his pleasure, the intensity of his eyes as he watched me, caused me to burn with need, but I couldn't... quite... get... there.