Protected Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" he roared as he tipped his head back and thrust up with his legs to lever his ass and back from the bed, ever sinew and muscle in his body taut and standing in stark relief. "My fucking cock can't handle your pussy anymore!"

I was destroying him with pleasure! The last threads holding back my orgasm parted. "Oh God... I'm coming," I groaned as I fell forward to collapse on his chest.

He surrounded me with his arms, holding me as he continued to jerk and grunt beneath me, adding his movements to my own, until after a long moment, we were still, our only movement the rapid rise and fall of our chests.

"Fuck..." he gasped as he continued to pant.

I sniffed out a brief laugh, too exhausted to do more. "Can't," I mumbled.

"Thank God. You nearly gave me a fucking heart attack," he rumbled, causing me to snicker again.

After a moment, I used the last of my strength to bring my lips to his for a long and tender kiss. After taking my fill, I returned my head to his chest, listening to the thunder of his pounding heart, his still hard cock inside me. I sighed heavily... and that was the last thing I remembered before tumbling into the darkness of sleep.