Protected Pt. 07

Story Info
A desperate fight; New suspicions.
10.6k words
4.81
11.7k
18

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WILLOW

I settled onto the bike behind Colt as his Harley rumbled into life. As we pulled out of the parking space, I leaned into his back and wrapped my arms around him, not because I was afraid, but because I wanted to feel his closeness.

"Left," I said as we rolled to a stop at the road. We pulled away, going in the opposite direction of how we'd arrived, his bike murmuring its road song into the night.

"Right here?" he called over his shoulder as we began to slow for a traffic light, the vaguely heart shaped blue and red sign with an arrow under it pointing the way to Interstate 10. "This will take us back to the interstate, right?"

"Yes. Right here, then west on 10."

He patted me on my thigh, and I smiled. Colt was simply... amazing. Perfect and amazing. I liked the fact he let me buy my Jeep without butting in or trying to tell me what I should look for or needed. He let me look, and then buy, without mansplaining. Not many guys I knew could have resisted that temptation in a car lot, but he seemed content to let me make my own decisions.

Even better, though, was at the office today. Every woman in the place was making doe eyes at him, and Hanna, bless her heart, could hardly keep her eyes off him... and yet he didn't seem to notice. It was the same in the Wicked Horse. After we started dancing, I was sure nearly every woman in the place would've gladly open her legs for him if he'd given her half a chance. The Wicked Horse was where I went when I was looking to get laid. It had a well-deserved reputation as a meat market for the cowboy and cowgirl type, but I'd never met a single guy there that came come close to the raw appeal of Colt. I smiled into his back, enjoying the boost to my ego from being the woman on the arm of the man that every other woman wanted to fuck.

I'd been a little bleary from the lack of sleep near the end of the day at work, which probably contributed to me getting loopy at dinner, but the excitement of buying a new Jeep, plus the dancing, now had me wired. The last two dances, especially. I'd taken him on the floor, intending to embarrass him as payback for him enjoying my embarrassment at work a little too much, but it hadn't worked out the way I intended. Our penultimate dance, with us grinding together, had been hot, hot, hot! I'd felt his hardness through our jeans, and I'd made my panties damp, but then he'd completely switched gears, and our final dance had been even better. We'd slow danced like lovers, and I'd melted when he'd held me so warm, tight, and close. He'd heated me up, then made me feel special, and I couldn't wait to get him home and into bed.

The warm night air flowing over me as I held him close began to relax me. Gone was the overheated lust from the dance floor, replaced by a deeper desire. There was no doubt we were going to fuck, but beneath it would still be the tenderness. No matter how hard we fucked, and we'd fucked very hard several times since I first felt our connection forming, there was always something deeper and more meaningful, something that pleased my soul in addition to my body.

He pulled to a stop in my drive, and while he turned his motorcycle around, I opened the garage door. By the time he'd kicked the machine back into the garage, I already had my helmet off and was waiting to shut the door. The moment he was inside, I pushed the button to start the door closing. I turned away and entered the house, wanting to get a head start on taking care of Mafic so I could then focus on taking care of Colt. Imaging all the pleasure ahead of us was causing me to bubble with excitement and desire.

I cuddled with Mafic a moment before I put him down and filled his bowl with food and freshened his water. When I made it upstairs, I could hear Colt's razor purring in my bedroom as he shaved. Sometimes we couldn't wait and went straight to the action, but when we did slow down, he always shaved. It was another of those little things he did that made him so damned perfect.

I cleaned Mafic's litter box and hurried to the backyard to toss the plastic grocery sack containing his waste into the trash. Now that Mafic was taken care of, it was time for us to take care of each other, and I bounded up the steps, eager to get started. When I entered our room, he was undressing. He was already shirtless and shoeless and was pulling his belt from his pants. Standing there, bare foot, his sculptured chest and muscular arms on full display, he tossed the belt onto the bed before he began opening his pants.

I felt flushed and on edge. I began undressing immediately, dropping my clothes where they fell. When he was fully erect, like now, his cock was granite hard and pointed proudly north, something not all my lovers could say. He tossed his pants into the hamper and then retrieved his belt from the bed, folded it in half, and then snapped it tight to make it crack like a whip.

The loud clap of the leather made me jump. "What are you going to do with that?" I asked as I flopped in a chair and tugged my boots off.

"I'm going to use it on you," he growled.

My heart began racing, hamming against my ribs as I prickled with fear and tingled with excitement. I froze, and as I stared at the belt, he bunched the ends together then snapped the folded loop tight again, the pop of leather against leather loud in the room. I wasn't into pain or BDSM, but despite my apprehension, or maybe because of it, I was strangely turned on.

"How?" I asked softly as I finished tugging off my boots.

"You're going to find out."

I knew he wouldn't intentionally hurt me, but the tingle of fear increased... along with my need. Swallowing hard, I stood and slithered out of my pants and undies. "Show me," I whispered.

It worried me that he didn't smile with my willingness to submit to whatever he was going to do, but I was confident that if things started getting out of hand, I could warn him off and he'd stop. He popped the belt a third time, and I almost changed my mind, but I was so turned on by the thought of what he might do I decided to let the game play out a little more.

"On your back," he ordered while pointing at the bed with the belt. Panting with fear and excitement, I complied. "Hands over your head," he demanded as he joined me on the mattress. I again complied. He draped himself over me, balancing on his knees as he fed his belt through the decorative metal trim of the headboard and my fear increased again. "Hold this. Both hands. Don't turn it loose until I tell you."

Relieved he wasn't going to bind me, I gripped the ends of the belt and held it, wondering what he was up to, but now that I knew for sure he wasn't planning on whipping me, the flames of my passions began to roar. He settled over me and then kissed me slow and gentle. I moaned softly into the kiss, incredibly turned on by this new experience. I'd had a satisfying sex life before Colt, but he was by far my most adventuresome lover, and this was the latest in a series of things I'd never tried before.

After a long, leisurely kiss, he began moving down my body, kissing and caressing me everywhere as he went. He paused at my breasts, teasing one nipple with his tongue as he slowly circled the other with a finger until the points becoming achingly hard. I moaned, wanting to hold his mouth in place, but the damned belt was in my hands and I couldn't. He kissed across the valley of my breasts, exchanging tongue for fingers. As he continued to tease my nipples, I began to squirm. I wanted to touch him, needed to touch him, but I couldn't, and I moaned softly with frustration and desire. After an eternity, he left my breasts and began kissing and caressing lower, then lower still. I began to pant, knowing the pleasures that were coming.

I groaned hard and deep as his lips brushed across my flower. I began rocking my hips, unable to remain still, as his lips again feathered across my womanhood in a teasing caress. I couldn't stand it another moment. I released the belt's buckle and placed my hand on his head to draw his lips more firmly against my pussy. I'd done this very thing a dozen times or more, but this time his reaction was totally unexpected. He exploded from between my legs and roughly pulled my hand from his head, his sudden violence causing me to yelp in surprise and renewed fear.

Holding my hand in a firm grip, he wrapped my hand around the buckle again and squeezed my hand... not enough to hurt, but enough to make it clear what was expected. "Don't you turn loose of that fucking belt again!" he snarled, his face hard and held close to mine as he stared at me, almost daring me to object.

The moment I nodded, he released my hand and kissed the shit out of me. At no point had he hurt me, and the prickle of fear I'd experienced was because I hadn't understood the game. I did now, and the apprehension I'd felt only enhanced the experience. He was restraining me, binding my hands, without actually tying me down. He was going to have his way with me and, with my hands occupied, there was no way I could stop him. So long as I was willing to play the game, I could indulge myself in fantasy, all the while knowing I was completely safe and could end the game by simply releasing the belt.

It wasn't a fantasy I'd had before, but now that I was in the middle of it, the idea of a strong and sexy man pleasing me while I was powerless to stop him was turning me on in a big way. He left my lips and began kissing down my body again, his touch leaving me crackling with erotic energy. I moaned and writhed, panting and gasping as he kissed and caressed his way lower, his flesh warm and erotic against my own. When he reached my belly button, he withdrew his lips and fingers, and I moaned loudly in desperate disappointment.

"You hold that fucking belt," he warned harshly as he slowly slid his hands under my ass and shoulders and gently rolled me over. The soft squeaking crackle of the belt as it twisted was incredibly erotic, but I didn't understand why.

On my stomach, my arms stretched out in front of me, I could do nothing except endure as he slowly caressed my ass with his lips while dragging his fingers lightly down my spine and across my thighs. I tried to pull my legs under me, to roll over, or push my ass into the air, anything to try to gain relief from his erotic tortures. With each attempt, he gently held me down as he continued tormenting me with pleasure, the soft caress of his fingers and lips making me ache for his touch, his kiss, between my legs.

"Please," I begged softly, wanting him to touch me so badly I was humping the bed.

"Please what?" he whispered

"Please, I want you to touch me."

"Like this?" he whispered as he softly dragged a finger though my wetness.

I shuddered in pleasure. "Yes!" I gasped.

"Or like this?" he breathed as he slowly inserted two fingers into me.

"Oh, God, yes," I groaned.

"Or maybe this," he rumbled as he slowly kissed his way from the small of my back, over my ass, and then draped himself over my ass as he began kissing the insides of my thighs.

I moaned as I began humping the bed again, his weight pressing me to the mattress another source of pleasure. He nuzzled my thighs, his lips and tongue so fucking close to where I desperately wanted them.

"Please!" I begged. "Please, I need you to eat my pussy!"

He began kissing back up my ass, and I thought I was going to explode with desire. I moaned again when he gently lifted me to my knees and then lay back between my legs. He pulled my flower to his lips, and I groaned hard, deep, and loud as he teased me with fingers and tongue.

"Oh, God... oh, fuck..." I whimpered.

He slowly built me up, but as I began to peak, his lips left me. Before I could cry out in despair or beg for him to continue, he'd quickly rolled to his knees and began driving his fingers into me with sweet savagery. My aborted cry of despair became one of pleasure, my arms aching as I hauled on the belt with all my strength. I threw my head back and wailed again, my flesh burning as if I were laying in the hot Texas sun, my skin prickling as if millions of tiny lightning bolts were dancing over my body. I began stiffening, my breathing stopping as an epic orgasm seized me. I hung between life and death for what felt like an eternity, unable to breath, unable to move, as his fingers furiously plunged into me. At last my breath exploded from my lungs as I collapsed, panting and gasping for breath.

"You hold that fucking belt!" he barked as his fingers continued driving into me hard and fast.

I hadn't realized I'd released the length of leather. Still gasping for breath, I lunged for the belt, seizing it like a lifeline as another reality warping orgasm began to surround me.

"Ah... fuck! I'm going to come again!" I howled. My wail of pleasure was abruptly cut off as my second orgasm in as many minutes crashed over me to still lungs. I groaned loud and deep as I hauled furiously on the strap, my body no longer mine to control. He was destroying me! I couldn't take the pleasure another instant! I released the belt as rolled to my side, desperate to be free from the crippling pleasure. I lashed out with my legs, my right foot striking something firm but yielding, his loud grunt of pain barely registering as I kicked and thrashed, throwing myself against the pillows and headboard in a wad, my arms drawn tight against my body as my hands clenched into fists at my face. He touched me on the ass, causing me to kick, then kick again. My senses were so overloaded that even the slightest additional pleasure was more than I could bear, and I was lashing out without thought as I fought through the most debilitating orgasm of my life.

After an eternity my rapture washed out of me, leaving me gasping and panting as I swirled in the backwaters of my orgasm. I pulled my legs up, curling into a ball as I waited for my strength to return. I wanted to cry, something I'd never wanted to do in the past, no matter how hard the orgasm. I lay still for a moment and the urge to weep passed. With a shuddering exhale, I slowly opened my eyes.

His lips were waiting for me. He kissed me gently, softly. "I told you to not let go of the belt," he whispered as he slowly pulled back from the kiss, his voice teasing.

I only had the strength to nod. "And you're a fucking asshole," I murmured.

"Are you upset?" he asked, but I could tell from his tone he wasn't concerned.

"No," I sighed. After a heartbeat, the memory of my foot striking something firm, and his resulting grunt surfaced. "Did I hurt you?"

"A little--"

"I'm so--" I began.

"--but it was worth it," he continued, speaking over me.

"Where did I kick you?"

"In the chest," he said, placing his hand over his heart.

"I'm sor--" I began again before his lips covering mine silence me a second time.

"I'm okay," he murmured as our kiss dissolved, "and like I said, it was worth it."

Strength was seeping back into me, so I uncurled. His lips returned to mine, his kiss still just as soft and sweet as his first one. I wrapped him in my arms and pulled him more fully to me, the caress of his lips recharging me as I drank deeply from the pleasure of his kiss. I was wiped out, but I wasn't going to leave him hanging.

"You made a mess," he growled playfully as our lips parted.

I glanced to where he was looking and saw the large wet spot on the comforter. I didn't care. At that moment, I didn't care about anything except feeling him next to me. I pulled his lips back to mine, needing to taste him again.

"Sweet Mary, mother of Jesus, that was good," I whispered as our lips parted.

He sniffed out a brief laugh. "Want some more?"

"No," I sighed. "I want to feel you inside me."

He pulled me away from the headboard by the legs, further destroying the already wrecked bed. I opened for him as he positioned himself between my legs, his soft moan as he settled to my depths making me tingle with excitement. Colt was more vocal than most men, and his moans, grunts, growls, and cries of pleasure were sexy as hell.

I didn't think I could come again after two such hard orgasms back-to-back, but that in no way reduced the pleasure of having him moving inside me, plus I had the added pleasure of being able to focus on him, of watching him begin his climb to his peak of pleasure. He fucked me slow and easy for a long moment, his soft gasps into my neck as he did erotic in the extreme.

"Ah, fuck," he hissed as he pulled out of me.

"Don't stop," I purred as I gripped his ass and tried to pull him back inside.

"I'm going to come."

"Don't stop," I whispered again. "I'm going to come too."

He groaned as he slid back inside to continue making me his. I could feel the tickle of an orgasm, far away and weak, and I wondered if he could get me there. I was already taken care of, but I knew he cared that I was well satisfied. I was going to use that to flog him so I could watch him struggle as I drove him into rapture. When he was striving to finish me was when he got loud, and that was sexy as shit.

"Ah, fuck!" he snarled as he rose on his powerful arms, his back arching as he ground his wonderful cock deep into me. "You're going to make me fucking come!"

"Don't stop. Make me come," I cooed as I pulled on his ass. I smiled as his face twisted with lust and need. "I want you to make me come."

He began driving into me harder and faster, his need taking him. "Fuck! Shit! I can't fucking take it!" he snarled, his face twisted with effort and erotic pain as he slammed himself deep.

"Oh, God! Please! Make me come!" I begged, putting as much breathy desire into my voice as possible as I tried to twist him up with my words. My own orgasm was inching closer, and I wondered if he was actually going to make me come again.

"Fuck!" he snarled as he began pounding into me again.

I reached over my head, grabbed the belt buckle and pulled the length of leather to me. Holding it by the buckle, I flipped the other end over his back, gripped the free end, and pulled it tight. "Make me come! Please make me come!"

"Fuck!" he bellowed, fighting against the pull of the belt stretched across his back as he began pounding into me. With another roar of erotic pain, he seized the headboard with one hand, his body stretched taut over me as he held himself up with his other. "I'm going to fucking come! I can't hold it! I'm going to come!"

I couldn't explain why, seeing Colt grab the headboard while ramming his cock deep and holding it there went straight to my pussy. His face twisted with erotic anguish, he shook his head in denial while snarling in defiance. His muscled and toned body stretched tight, it seemed he was reaching for aid to stop his orgasm, straining for a helping hand to save him from his fall into rapture... and it was sexy as fuck!

"Don't stop!" I begged as I reached for my orgasm.

Holding the headboard, his muscles twisting and rippling under his flesh, he began pounding his wonderful cock into me again. His face twisted in sensual agony, he bared his teeth in as he battled his pleasure, his body beginning to glisten with sweat as he furiously pounded his magnificent cock into me. I moaned softly with his display. This sexy bastard was going to make me come again after all.

.

.

.

COLT

I was fighting my orgasm with everything I had, trying desperately to last long enough to finish Willow. I didn't know why, but having her pulling against the belt she'd thrown over my back and across my shoulder was sexy as fuck, and it had nearly pushed me over the edge.

"I'm going to fucking come! I can't hold it! I'm going to come!" I howled, shaking my head as I tried to fight off my orgasm, my eyes crushed closed as I clung desperately to the headboard I'd grabbed in a hopeless attempt to prevent myself from climaxing while fucking her.