All Comments on 'Protected Pt. 10'

by SanityCheck

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good read. The bad guy was telegraphed early on but it didn't hurt my enjoyment one bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An excellent read and it didn't hurt that installments were posted on a daily basis. Well done!

cpl8140cpl8140about 2 years ago

Thanks for a great read! As one of the anons said having the chapters daily made the story flow seamlessly.

uk_writer_53uk_writer_53about 2 years ago

I waited until the end to comment on this series. Unfortunately for me I deduced the who and why right at the start although this didn't diminish the tale it did render the plot a little superfluous. There were also a few minor errors throughout, for example; I murmured her. However, these did not really detract from the overall story telling.

The way the relationship built between the two main characters was also a little predictable and maybe a bit more 'will they, won't they' might have helped. I would have also liked a little more on one or two of the other people in the story.

However, well written. It kept me reading to the end.

Sunset154Sunset154about 2 years ago

Great story. Look forward to the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Looked forward to reading the next chapter each morning. My only complaint (really just a comment) is you should have tied up the cartel connection somehow. The head would certainly have put two and two together once his niece “accidentally” drowned. Perhaps a one on one face to face meeting between Colt and the head where both had a mutual understanding and “respect”.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 2 years ago

Great story. I would've had Colt dig up the phone and give Suarez a parting message.... Thanks for sharing.

shelleycat1shelleycat1about 2 years ago

Thank you, excellent story. The fight scenes were exciting too, and the main characters likeable. Thank you for posting daily.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the whole series. Well written with good characters. Thanks

TheArtfulCodgerTheArtfulCodgerabout 2 years ago

thanks for the Putt....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

wow it took some reading! but like a good book 'couldn't put it down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, and as one reader mentioned the posting of the story each day really helped keep the interest piqued.Keep writing I will loook forward to reading more of your writings. THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great fun...

however..

was sure of her roll?? (common)

The monetary?? distraction (new to me)

struggling to breath (common)..

"I murmured her!" (new, for sure)

"I'm a murder."..

very well written, however.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Great romance and an even better story! I can't overstate how much your consideration for the readers improved the entire story. The daily chapters and appropriate size of the chapters really made the quality of this story stand out. You truly have a gift and I am looking forward to many more of your stories. Thanks! 5/5

HOG57headHOG57headabout 2 years ago

Great job! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, you got me hooked after the second part.

JohnD46JohnD46about 2 years ago

Excellent story. Thank you

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardabout 2 years ago

great story... loved it.

I do have a piece of (hopefully constructive) information... not really a criticism, but a point where I was confused.

Before the fight in the pool, it was "only a couple of feet deep", the during the fight, it was working hard to get to the surface. It took me out of it a bit, but I just decided to interpret the fight in the deep end... then it worked. I caused me a slight pause, but all in all I did love the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done! Thanks for not making wait weeks between installm!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this story more than any I have read in the years I have been reading here. Thank you for the enjoyment you have given me and I look forward to your next one.

SanityCheckSanityCheckabout 2 years agoAuthor

Regarding the spelling errors... I've made the corrections in the original document, along with a few others that you didn't mention. Thank you for pointing out the typos. Editing my own own work is surprisingly difficult, far more difficult than the actual writing. Despite my best efforts, typos like these slip through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank you for a very enjoyable story. I found some of the spelling and grammatical errors humorous. “I murmured her.” LOL. Mostly, thank you for a dependable cadence in publishing the chapters. Too many don’t. Great job!

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

A surprisingly sweet ending to what has been at times a rough and ready (characters not writing) and all action series, I’ve enjoyed it immensely and it’s had solid 5’s all the way through from me, but I genuinely thought we’d have an enforced “meet” with Suarez before the end of this chapter, to say he’d traced the unsanctioned hit to his niece and a lieutenant, but karma had found her for him before he had to take action. However, I’m not the writer and it isn’t my story, but I do wonder if there was an early draft version with that meet in it?

Many many thanks for writing and posting this story SanityCheck, especially as it was done within a short space of time and not drip fed over weeks and months, we readers maintain an interest and demand for the next episode doesn’t wane. Best wishes, cheers Ppfzz.

stewartbstewartbabout 2 years ago

There are many good stories here on literotica ... for the story ... the characters ... the writing ... but this 5+ was for the sheer enjoyment when we reached the writers natural end point. Let's have another!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here I am trying to read a chapter of a story before bed and end up having to binge read the whole story. Amazing story as always.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianabout 2 years ago

I loved the story. The sex scenes were some of the best I’ve ever seen on here. Now for the downside. The grammar, spelling and punctuation were very bad. You tried 2 sentences together with a comma. You had one sentence that was 14 words long and had no subject or noun. You had words that meant absolutely nothing. You said Willow rung her hair out when the proper word is wrung. You had hundreds of spelling errors and various difficulties. Overall, a good story like yours is reduced in quality by the errors. I gave you 5 stars so you would know I was serious about liking your story. If you continue to write and want an editor, test me and we can talk. I’m not a professional editor but I’ve read thousand of books and written some poetry. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sooooooo good

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story but a bit predictable. Early on, I had a hunch that Pam's Hispanic husband was behind the attempts on Willow's life.

Theb4tmanTheb4tmanover 1 year ago

I seriously can’t wait to see you post a new story. Maybe you can continue the trend of the motorcycle club stories? Maybe you could do one about car clubs, like people with custom built cars and whatnot? I don’t think that would be a bad concept but of course you are the writer. No matter what you choose to write about, I’ll be here to read it. I love these long, drawn out romance series you have. I can’t wait for another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You do kill a lot of people in your stories for them being Romance stories.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

A superlative story. This is one of your best, if not your best stories. Better than the Marshal tale.

This is your forte lMHO.

Write more stories like this, you are on a winner.

5/5

texlootexlooabout 1 year ago

This is a very good story. It had fully developed characters and an exciting plot. The love story felt real, and the dialog was well written. It kept me up well past my bedtime two nights in a row!

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBB12 months ago

Well done. Surprised that the Cartel jefe didn’t put two and two together after four of his gunmen got killed by a motorcycle gang……….

Magic_CapMagic_Cap3 months ago

Ok, I stick to it : A great story, excellently told, but unfortunately some weaknesses in detail with the consequence that it is not completely conclusive at the end in my opinion - a pity, there would have been more in it, this could have been a really great story, possibly even a perfect one !

Nevertheless, still a good 4/5 points! 👍

GeorgiaRedeyeGeorgiaRedeye25 days ago

This is another great story, SanityCheck. However, for me, the sex scenes were ridiculously long. It was the same with "The Marshall" series. I much preferred the flow of Deadly Waters, Flashover, and Boosted. I know this is an erotic stories website, but the stupendously long, drawn out sex scenes interrupt the continuity of the story, in my opinion. I found myself "fast forwarding" through the sex so I could get back to the action. A time, or two, I even quit reading. Having read the comments, I know others liked the long, drawn out sexual escapades. If it were just another FAP story, maybe I would too. But, like I said, your stories are too well thought out to have readers having to skip over page after page to get past the same, often repeated, sexual parts. Other than that, you have some amazing stories. I appreciate the variety of your characters and the research and/or personal knowledge it takes to write about, and be plausibly accurate about, these different lifestyles. Thanks for sharing your works with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSanityCheck@SanityCheck
You may read my multi-part submissions with confidence as all my stories are complete before the first part is published. I typically publish near the first of the month. There may be occasional exceptions, but generally if there is no new story by the seventh, there won't b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Protected Pt. 09 Previous Part
Protected Series Info