All Comments on 'Protecting Emily Ch. 01'

by SaucyEroticProductions

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Destro97Destro97about 2 years ago

Very good start to this story, five stars, I can’t wait for the rest of it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story. I read it twice and gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice story.......BUT you need to determine if the guy is a Marine or army. Very insulting to one or the other! Can't wait to find out what happens!

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your feedback everyone - it's heartwarming :). We'll definitely be sure to clarify this going forward - will have to look into it to get the specifics right.

It's a really fun write, and i personally looooooove doing dialogue practice such as this ;).

Have a great sunday!

--Jasmine

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Good description of her emotions but he would/should know better than to fuck or believe anything a 19 y/o street hooker says. I mean he's dick #1000, maybe #15 today? Ugh.

AZTT2AZTT2about 2 years ago

I like it. I agree with Anonymous about Army vs Marine and Marines don't have medics they have Navy Corpsmen.

linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

Oh yes, great start, PLEASE DON'T STOP.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

I’m really looking forward to the next chapter

LitCritLitCritabout 2 years ago

Need more! Need much more. Chapter 2 SOON, Please. And thank you for the story thus far.

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsabout 2 years agoAuthor

We're not stopping - just real life stuff and work at the moment ;)

Look forward to part two!

TwistedARTYTwistedARTYalmost 2 years ago

Please decide if he is a MARINE or ARMY. That's my only suggestion. Other than that please continue.

SaucyEroticProductionsSaucyEroticProductionsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comment ;).

SilverPlatedSilverPlatedover 1 year ago

Really enjoyed this chapter, Emily jumps off the page and I loved transformation of the quiet game shop keeper. I know where I'm playing my next game of Friday night Magic!

I hope you continue it and I'm excited to try another of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Maybe her pill won't work. Maybe Ben will straighten her life out... Maybe, she'll be a mommy and wife!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaucyEroticProductions@SaucyEroticProductions
Greetings! Saucy Erotic Productions is a collaboration between a Daniel Riverton and Jasmine Becker, two people with an interest in writing and both in our mid/late-twenties. We take delight in producting erotic material in our spare time for fun and publish this material her...