Protecting Emily Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow. You really think about these things, don't you?" Emily was frowning at him and the supplies and toweling her hair dry. She'd asked to use the shower half an hour before. With one towel wrapped up to her chest and the other busy with her hair, she looked like his ex - though Emily was objectively more beautiful than Sandra.

"You don't spend years in the army without learning to think like this."

"No kidding. That eviction notice bullshit was pure genius. And the cops? Pedro's going to shit himself when they ask - then make whatever contacts at the police they have shit themselves." She giggled.

"Misdirection. It bought us time, at least."

"Mhm. Damn." She paused her toweling and touched the stack of bills on the table. "That's a lot of cash."

"Three-k."

Emily whistled. "You know how much action you could get for that much green? Pretty much get me to do...whatever. Girl-fucking-friend experience." She smirked.

He met her eyes soberly, and her smile faded into seriousness. "Sorry. I'm sorry, Ben."

"It's fine. You don't want to be a hooker anymore, right?"

Her eyes flared and she compressed her lips. "I don't."

"Alright, look." he pulled hands through his hair. "That's all we can do for now. It's late." The clock showed 2:30 AM. "We both need sleep if we're going to move tomorrow. If anything, I don't think those assholes are going to be trying anything during the day, right?"

"Right." she nodded.

"So...sleep. I'll take the couch. You can-"

"No. You take the bed."

"Emily-"

"No, look! I dragged you into this, and you're helping me. I'm...so grateful. I'm not taking your damn bed. It's yours. I'll sleep on the couch. It's plenty comfortable."

He frowned and opened his mouth.

"If you don't go and let me get ready, I'll drop my towel and you can look at me naked getting ready. We know you wouldn't like that, right?" She grinned, allowing the towel to slowly inch down over the curve of her chest.

"Fine, fine!" He sighed and rose. "Just...sleep, okay? We'll need the rest tomorrow."

"I'll try." She nodded.

He saw the light go out about fifteen minutes later and had gone to bed as well. Perhaps if he'd had a larger bed, but his was a narrow piece that fit him - and maybe half of another person. In order for her to sleep here as well, they'd have to sleep atop one another.

That thought kept him warm until he fell asleep.

He wasn't sure how long it was until he was shaken awake - a quick glance outside told him it was still dark. Emily stood above him, her eyes glittering in the light from outside. She wore the thin top, though there was no bra beneath it now, and a pink pair of boy-cut underwear.

"Mhmmmm?" he groaned sleepily "Something wrong?"

"I can't sleep." She whispered, touching the blanket. "...Too much...too much on my mind."

He nodded. "You wanna switch beds after all?"

Emily shook her head. "Can I get in yours?"

"It's small as hell." He muttered.

"I don't mind."

Ben sighed, but moved against the wall, trying to take as little space as possible.

"Sorry." She pulled the blanket around her and inching up to him. Her rear pressed against his crotch, and her back against his chest, before she slowly turned around to face him.

"Hope you're not a blanket hog"

"Only sometimes." Her lips twitched.

He took deep breaths, closed his eyes, and tried falling asleep. It was far harder with her breathing, and the warm air of her exhales, smelling faintly of mint, against his cheeks.

"...Hey. Ben? You awake?" She mumbled when he'd nearly fallen asleep again.

"Mhmmm?" He opened one eye. Her face was very close to his, and her lips were parted. Despite the bruise, she looked very kissable just then. Calm the fuck down, soldier. And that last part was to his actual soldier, who was shifting in his boxers.

She took a deep breath. "Look, this is gonna sound weird, but...you wanna have sex with me?"

His eyes were open now.

"I know, i know. We need to sleep. But...I can't sleep. I need...something. And I'm so used to fucking, you know? It calms me down. Really helps me relax. But I have a really hard time coming with toys and fingers and all that." She met his eyes. "I must sound like a total freaking nutbag...sorry. I know you're tired after all that today. Look, I'll do all the work. I'm good, promise. I just...want to be able to sleep. And I kind of...need a guy."

He leaned in and gently kissed her, as much to shut her up as anything else.

"Is...that a yes?" Her smile was tremulous.

He nodded.

She inched closer, her hands roaming his body slowly. His chest, his arms, his shoulders, his rear, his legs. An open palm stroked his crotch and she inhaled. "You're...big, Ben. Big Ben" She giggled at her own joke.

"Great. A comedian - I'm average, you know." He countered, smiling.

"Nuh-uh. I say you're big. And unless you've kept something from me about your army career and 'don't show, don't tell', I think it's safe to say that I've seen more erect cocks than you. A lot more." Her lips quivered in amusement.

He couldn't argue with that.

She moved in even closer and inhaled. "God, you smell good too. Take off your shirt."

He did, and she started kissing his chest.

Exploratory, he moved his hands to her waist and gently lifted up her top. He didn't expect protests but still moved slowly so as to stop depending on how one-sided she wanted to be. Her skin was smooth - very smooth. He ran his palm over her stomach and upper torso. Cupped her breasts, then slid them inside her panties by her ass, cupping it and gently pressing her against him.

"Mmm...yeah." Emily leaned back and removed her top and inched down her underwear, exposing two beautiful breasts, perhaps a little less than a handful. Her stomach was a straight that bulged ever-so-faintly to suggest she was active but didn't subscribe to any diet or insane exercise routines.

He kissed her neck.

"Look..." She moaned. "No...offense, Ben, and this is great and all...but... I've been touching and rubbing my pussy for the past half-hour on the couch, trying to get off without trying to wake you up. I'm fucking soaked already. Can we skip the foreplay and you just...you know...fuck me?"

He chuckled at that. Not something any of my exes would say. He reached down between her legs, found Emily almost bare and gently stroked, then inserted a finger in her cunt.

She gasped. "What...think I'm lying to you?"

"Obviously not."

"Mhm..." She slid onto her back, and slowly spread her legs apart. "Put that cock of yours inside me then."

"You don't need...?" he trailed off, looking down.

"What? Oh..." She cleared her throat, looking uncomfortable. "If you want to? I'm clean, Ben. I swear. But, sure you can..."

"Look - I'm asking because I don't want any accidents, not because I don't trust you." He kissed her nose. "I trust you."

"I'm on the pill. And I'm clean. So it's okay. Fuck me as deep as you like, and cum in me if you like." Her smile turned mischievous. "In fact, pleeeease cum in me. I love that. Makes it better, with most guys."

The words made him harder, and he moved up, placing his hands above her shoulders.

"Oh, don't make me wait." She reached and grasped, trying to grab a hold of his cock, and groaned when she did, her slim fingers wrapping around his length.. "I want this in me. I need this in me."

"Mhm." He angled his hips and pressed against her slit. Based on what she'd told him, he hadn't expected her to be as incredibly tight as he found her.

"Holy shit you're...oh, Ben." She shuddered beneath him, her hands gripping his arms. "That's a lot of dick...oh, I'm full."

He groaned.

"Be a bit-....no, you know what?" Emily met his eyes. "Don't be so slow or careful. Just fuck me, okay? I want it."

He thrust inside her and she shuddered.

"Oh! H-Harder!"

He thrust again, and she rocked as the bed creaked.

"Ah! Harder, i said!" She shook her head, angling her pelvis up and panting. "I want it. Fill me. Please."

He thrust harder still, pushing his cock all the way inside her. The last part was incredible, buried inside to the very base.

"Yes! That's it!" She moaned louder "Fuck me!"

Ben moved back and forth, licking and kissing her neck, her ear. Her arms came to rest on his back, her nails gently scratching along his spine.

"Like that pussy, hm?" Emily murmured against his neck. "Oh, fuck that feels good. This is what i need."

"You feel amazing." He nipped her ear.

"Mmm...your cock is a really nice fit. And believe me...I know what I'm...talking about."

"You're so tight." He thrust hard, working up a nice rhythm to where she was gently moving back and forth on the bed, gently rocking with hard thrust.

"I'm...tight?" Emily panted, eyes widening. "You...fucking...ah! You're fucking...big!" She slapped his arm. "I...told-oh fuck! You bastard!" She closed her eyes, lifting and angling her pelvis just so. "Right there...don't move! Don't move much. Just a bit. Oh...yesyesyes!"

"Mmmm.." he groaned. She knew her own body in ways that his exes hadn't seemed to. The sensation of her rubbing, moving back and forth just so was amazing. After a few moments, he pulled back and thrust in again.

"Oooooh." Emily groaned, her closed eyelids fluttering.

He leaned down and took her left breast in his mouth, playing with her nipple.

Yeaah...that's good too." She moaned, opening one eye to a slit and glancing down. "Like my boobs after all? Oh...go...right...ahead. Lick them. Just as long as you keep doing my pussy like that."

He didn't reply - kept giving attention to her chest, her neck all the while thrusting in firmly, pulling out reluctantly only to slam back in.

"Hnnng!" Her eyes were closed, seemingly intent or focused on her own goal. She bit her lower lip, teeth scoring white marks as she kept breathing through her nose.

Her cunt clenched around his cock, causing him to groan. Nice fit. She wasn't wrong.

"Oh, that's it. Fuuuuck yes. That's it." Emily rocked her hips. "Hey! Mind stop thrusting for a second? Just a second...promise." She whimpered.

"Mhm?" he halted, hilted to the base inside her.

She lifted her hips, rubbed against him just so, once, twice, three times. "Now! Fuck me! Hard! Don't stop! Nownownow!"

He held her down and began thrusting again - hard and deep.

"Oh! That! Yes!" She exclaimed, then again at the second. At the third, she arched her back, pushing her chest toward him. "Yes...YES! Here i come! Oh...FUCK! Fuck! God...fuck! " Again, she lifted her hips up, meeting his thrusts.

Ben groaned as her pussy seemed to clamp down, even more, firmer, tighter around him. He kept thrusting, but it seemed that she didn't want to let him go - or let him back inside.

"Ooooh...motherfucker!" Emily swore, slapping one hand against the bed, the other clutching his neck. She panted, her mouth open. Her eyes were glazed over and she breathed through her nose as though running a marathon.

Ben drove home again, keeping his cock inside her.

Then, suddenly, she fell back. Every muscle in her body seemed to relax, slacken. She panted, sweat pearling on her forehead. "Jeee-sus effin' christ..." She whispered, shuddering and looking at him. "That. Was something i needed." She leaned up, and gave him a suddenly-chaste close-mouthed kiss on the lips.

"Mmm...glad to help." He grinned and slowly leaned down on her.

"Ooooooh...Hey. Hey, why'd you stop? You didn't cum - right?"

"No, but-"

Emily's hand came around and pinched his ass and she grinned mischievously. "Ben, if you let me use you for your apartment, your safety, your money, and now your dick without giving you even an orgasm in return, I couldn't fucking live with myself." She gripped his buttocks and pushed herself back up. "You fucking finish too. Come on."

"Emily-"

"Finish." She rolled her hips suggestively. "Fuck me. I know you like it. I know you like my pussy. I can feel it. You can't tell me you don't want to blow your load inside me."

Groaning in pleasure, he grabbed her and thrust again.

Emily closed her eyes. "Thaaaaat's it." She inhaled "Don't think so much about it. Just fuck that wet pussy."

"You're so...tight." He grunted.

"Mhm. You're gonna blow your load in me." She whispered in his ear. "Aren't you?"

"I am."

"It'll feel good. Warm and nice and wet. Amazing. Such a lovely cock. And you can go as hard as you-ah! Mmm...want."

He thrust harder, enjoying the slick feel of the back-and-forth her pussy gave him, looking down at her shapely body and his cock going in and out of her.

"I want it..." She whispered. "I want that cum. I want it in me."

He growled.

Emily giggled then groaned.

He reached down and grasped her rear, pushing her up against him. The grip meant he could control the pace, and he drove faster and harder.

"Oh...yeah. That's it. That's how you fuck me."

"So hot. So beautiful."

"Mmm...I certainly feel like it now." Her eyes sparkled. "Know what would make me feel even more like that?"

"Fuuuuck. I'm going to cum." He groaned. Remembering her words, he held her ass firmly and held his cock inside, pushing it deeper.

"Yes...that! Cum in me! Give me all of it. Yeee-es!" She arched back, pushing her hips back.

He came, shooting a pent-up load deep within her. Each throb made him shudder. Heat filled him and his spine tingled. Her hands on his back and rear intensified the experience. Ben grunted and held her tight.

"Mmm...don't let go. Don't stop." She kissed quick pecks on his ear, his neck. "That's where I want it. All inside. Right...there. Oh...so..much."

At last, it was over. He exhaled a sharp breath, panting, and leaned against the bed.

She nuzzled her head against his and met his eyes. A slow smile spread on her lips. "Pretty good, yeah? Not the worst ever?" Her voice was quiet and her eyes dark pools.

"Fucking sublime."

Emily giggled, low and muted. "Good. No! No...please...wait." her legs rose and she gently put them against his back, holding his body down. "Don't pull out? Hold it in. Not yet. If it's okay?" She closed her eyes, hanging onto him, and sighed deeply. "Please? I like this. The feeling. All cum inside me, cock inside me. Feels so good."

Ben had been about to pull back, but nodded. He put his cheek against her shoulder.

"So warm...warm. And safe. And full. So full." She murmured, her eyes closing. "Thank you..that's why I like to sleep like...." her murmur broke off. She seemed to make several attempts to say something of coherence, but at last, her chest rose only slowly and evenly in the rhythm of oncoming slumber. Her skin was still slick with sweat and saliva and she wore a faint smile.

Ben couldn't protest rightly protest, instead leaning down and closing his eyes. Following everything that happened, it wasn't long until he fell asleep either.