Protecting Her Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want Daddy to let you out of your cage, huh, baby? You gonna be a good girl?"

"Mmmhmmm... Daddy please...." she begged pathetically.

"We'll see, baby, we'll see. First you have to do something for Daddy, though. It's only fair, since I put you in that little cage for your benefit. Yeah, you're gonna earn your keep in this house. Be a good girl now and get on your knees, or Daddy's gonna get the belt!"

She wailed then scrambled onto her knees. I backed her up even more, so she was completely stuck between the corner and my enormous frame. In my lustful trance, I started to unzip my pants. Once unleashed, my rock hard 8 incher jutted out near her jaw.

"Aahhh!!! Daddy!!"

"Quiet, girl! I know this isn't your first cock. Probably haven't seen one this big though, ha! But I bet you like that don't you, little whore? You like Daddy's big cock? Well, why don't you do what you always do when you're on your slut knees. Come on, open your mouth."

I grabbed the back of Kasey's head and pulled her into my crown. My tip initially hit her closed lips, but I squeezed her cheeks with my hand until she opened, then slipped in the leaking head.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk," I let out when I had finally entered one of my daughter's holes.

It was even sweeter than I could have imagined. My little girl, made from my loins, about to suck her own siblings out of me.

"Mmmmdaddy..." she pouted through my dick, but I pushed her further till I heard gags.

"No talking out of you, missy! From now on, when your little pussy gets wet, you're going to come to Daddy to get on your knees, not one of those other boys! You hear me! Your Daddy's cocksucker now!!"

GULP "Yes, Daddy!" GULP

I could see how eager my daughter was to suck her own Father's dick, and it made me proud. I loved watching the little bitch I'd created act like my personal whore.

"Is my little girl still needy? Huh? Is your pussy dripping, baby?" I asked when she couldn't stop writhing.

She nodded at me with doe eyes.

"Show me, girl, show me your wet cunt."

With much embarrassment, she raised her skirt until I could see her protector. She hadn't worn panties, since they didn't fit, so there was nothing but metal, rubber, and wet skin. Her juices were pouring down her thighs and glistening in the kitchen light. I pushed her legs apart with my foot and started tapping on her metal mound.

"Mmmmmm..." she groaned while still throating.

I continued playing the drums on her little cage, making her bounce as she tried to mimic riding cowgirl. It was obvious she craved being filled. I slid my toes across her sopping thighs and jiggled her baby fat. My daughter cooed and groaned with each touch, spreading herself wider for me.

"That's it, girl, suck Daddy's cock. Look up at me when you worship my dick."

She turned her head up and I gazed down at the same blue eyes I used to face fuck years prior when I was married to her Mother. It was nostalgic bliss. The sensation of complete dominance and power was tenfold, though, when gagging my daughter.

"Oh yeah, Kasey, that's it. Fuck yea... fuck yea... FUUUCKKKKK!!!"

I jammed my daughter's nose into my pubes as I filled her stomach with the seed that created her. My orgasm was stronger than any I'd had before, which told me that this was how it should be. As her Father, I should be the one who owns her; she is mine to take.

"C-can we go to bed now, Daddy...." Kasey asked after spitting out my dick.

"Not yet, baby. What do you say after Daddy lets you get on your knees and be the whore you love to be?"

"Thank you, Daddy....."

"Good girl, now off to bed!"

I lifted her up and smacked her ass, then sent her upstairs. I followed behind, staring at her swishing skirt while stealing glances underneath. She slammed her door when she got in her room, but I stayed outside to listen. First I heard crying, then I sensed desperation as she flung open drawers, probably in search of one of her dildos. I wondered if the act had turned her on as much as it did me. When I heard her long nails clinking against her armor, I knew she was trying to finger herself. It made me hard again.

The next morning, I had to tread carefully. I was aware that I could get in serious trouble, but also knew it wasn't going to be the last time. There was no way I was letting her go now; those holes were mine. I crept into her room and sat on the side of her bed as she awoke groggily.

"Hey, Kasey, you okay?"

"D-dad!"

She covered herself in her sheets but I pulled them back gently and brought her into my chest. I stroked her hair and calmed her.

"It's okay, baby, nothing's wrong. What we did last night was good for you."

"B-but..."

"Shhhhhh, Kasey. You said you were feeling needy, right?"

I moved one of my hands down to her nightie and started rubbing around her warm inner thighs. She groaned and shivered but only cuddled in closer.

"Y-yes, Daddy...."

"So I was just helping my little girl out, giving her an outlet for her whorish needs." She whimpered at my harsh words but stayed still. "What if it hadn't been me, and instead you got on your knees for a cruel man with bad intentions? Hm, girl, would you have liked that?"

"No, Daddy....."

I kept stroking along her thighs, grazing my fingertips along her protective armor. She shuddered with fear and embarrassment, but couldn't hide her lustful moans. My cock was dying to break free of the hole in my thin boxers.

"You feeling needy again this morning? Huh, baby?"

She looked up at me and nodded, "yes, Daddy....."

"Aww that's okay, sweetie. That's why Daddy's here, so you can channel those needs. You think you wanna do what we did last night? You wanna get back down on your knees?"

My incessant thigh grazes had turned to squeezes and my daughter was melting.

"Oh.... oh, Daddy..."

"Huh, girl? Wanna get back down where good girls go? On your knees?"

"Ooooooo! Y-yes, Daddy....."

"That's a good girl, no need to feel ashamed."

I placed her on the floor before she could retract her admission. I sat on the side, locking my ankles underneath her butt so she couldn't escape. Looking down at my beautiful daughter in her pink nightie drove me wild, and I was no longer thinking with my brain. I whipped my raging cock out of the hole of my briefs and pulled Kasey's head into me. She opened without any struggle.

"That's it, girl, suck Daddy's dick."

"Mmmm.. ACK! Mmmm..."

She'd gotten into a good rhythm of jerking and sucking my cock, giving my entire shaft immense pleasure. She shifted to my scrotum, and part of her silky gown rubbed against balls as she handled my nutsack like a seasoned slut.

"You're doing real good, baby, keep it up. Girls like you love sucking dick, huh? You like suckin' on Daddy?"

She looked up at me with passion flaring in her eyes and groaned, "Oh yes, Daddy, I love it! I love sucking you off! I love you!!"

She dove back in furiously, her own thoughts seemingly now run by her genitalia. I brushed along her chastity belt with my feet, causing her to hump her plushy ass down on them. She bucked and bounced, hoping to get a little scrape against her protected hole.

"You want Daddy to let you out of your protector, baby? Your pussy seems needy."

"Oh, please please please, Daddy!! PLEASE I'm so fucking horny!!"

"Haha, I don't know, love, I think I like you like this. It's a good state for a girl like you to be: desperate, wanton, helpless. I think it suits you."

"No please!" she begged, throating me deeper to change my mind.

"You just keep doing your job, sweetie, and Daddy'll think about it."

She kept up her wet mouth until I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped her neck with both hands and pulled her throat into me while shooting another load straight to my daughter's belly.

"Mmmm!! Mmmm!!!" she squealed, but I held her still.

"Just keep swallowing, and don't let any spill or Daddy's gonna have to take you over his lap again."

She pleaded with her eyes not to punish her while guzzling her own DNA. She did a final gulp then pulled my cock out.

"What do you say, girl?"

"Thank you, Daddy...."

"Of course, baby," I said with a tender cheek stroke. "And from now on, whenever you get those little pussy tingles that drive you mad, you're going to come over to Daddy and get on your knees. Then, Daddy'll let you suck him off. Does that sound good, baby?"

"Yes, Daddy," she whimpered with hidden desire. "Thank you...."

"Anything for you, my love. Now head on to the kitchen and start workin' on my bacon!"

I spanked her when she walked out, then laid in her bed for a bit, basking in her feminine smell.

Throughout the day, I kept up my constant touching. I stood behind my daughter while she washed the dishes and slipped my hands under her skirt, feeling around her plump globes. She'd squirm and wiggle, but never moved away, and even leaned back into me a few times. By dinner, she was animalistic in her need to be filled. She could barely sit still while we ate, and when I sent her off to bed I heard her let out a whimper. I hung out for about 30 minutes until a soft knock at the door piqued my attention.

"Daddy...." Kasey whispered while slinking in my room.

"Yes, baby? What's wrong?"

She looked like she'd been crying so I raised my arms up to her. She came over to the side of the bed and stood while I hugged her better.

"Umm.... My pussy's been tingling again... and you told me to come to you if that happened...."

"Good girl, listening to Daddy. But that's not all I said, is it?"

"N-no...."

"What's a good girl supposed to do when she comes to see her Daddy about her needy pussy?"

"She gets... on her knees..."

"That's right, baby. Go on."

I sat firmly while my daughter dropped to her knees; she didn't even need my encouragement.

"Take it out, sweetie, if that's what you want."

"Mmm, yes please, Daddy..." she whimpered with shame and lust.

My legs opened wide to give her a place to rest, and soon my cock was again enveloped by Kasey's silky throat. I didn't last long, so horny from the control I exerted over my daughter, and quickly blasted warm milk across her tonsils. I held her head down for a minute before letting her up.

"Thank you, Daddy..."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Sleep well now."

The rest of the week followed similarly, with my daughter dropping to her knees whenever she became insatiable. I no longer had to say anything, she would simply enter the room I was in and dutifully perform her job. We were on a schedule of training her throat two to three times a day, and both loving every minute. Her need was becoming too great, though, and her eyes kept filling with wanton tears. My petting on her protected groin wasn't satisfying her, but she still wasn't ready to be filled. At least, not in that hole.

"How does your pussy feel today?" I asked my daughter after she swallowed my jizz one morning.

"Okay.... it's still tingling, though..."

"It wants to be filled, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Daddy...."

"But do you think you deserve it yet, sweetie? Have you been a good girl?"

"Yes...."

"You're right, baby girl, you have been. It's time Daddy gave you a little reward."

"Oh yes, please Daddy!!! Please please!!"

"Haha calm down. Come lay over my lap and I'll give you your present."

She was nervous to get over my knee, since this was where I spanked her, but today she would be receiving no punishment. With my daughter in place, skirt flipped over her back, I pulled a small buttplug out of my pocket. Kasey couldn't see what I was doing, but I coated it in lube, then brought the metal plug to her chastity belt. The device had an attachable unit which, once locked over the open butthole portion, trapped the plug in place. She would have no way to remove it until I let her. (Link to example)

"D-daddy! What are you doing?" she questioned anxiously when the cold steel touched her tight, pink pucker.

"Relax, sweetie, I'm just alleviating some of the stress you've had lately. This is going to help calm you down while you're locked up."

I held her still while coaxing in the plug, watching her perfect button stretch. When it reached halfway, I let go and saw the rest glide into her hungry hole. I made sure that everything was secure before giving her one spank and lifting her up.

"How does it feel, baby?"

"Umm.... okay, I guess...."

She was rubbing her legs together and blushing hotly. Her whole body was trembling with trepid delight as the buttplug pushed against her vaginal walls, internally. It gave her just enough pleasure to feel temporarily sated, and would have the double benefit of making her pussy jealous of her other hole. Soon she would beg to be fucked.

"How will I....." she asked, realizing the toy could only be removed with my key.

"You'll come to Daddy when you need to go number 2, and I'll let you out."

"T-thank you, Daddy," she whispered before scurrying off to attend to her chores.

As directed, she came to me when she needed to use the bathroom, and I relished in the massive power I exerted over her. For three days I kept this game up, watching her gyrate her hips when she sucked me, hoping to rotate the plug till it poked her inner pussy. It was cute to watch, but frankly, I too was becoming insatiable. I was also getting bored of blowjobs. When she was sucking me before bed two weeks after getting locked, I decided it was time. I was ready to break open my daughter's virgin cunt, but apparently so was she.

"D-daddy?" I heard with a sniffle while she was attending to her nightly duty on her knees.

"Yes, sweetie?" I asked, a tad impatiently because I was about to take her innocence.

"P-please.... will you unlock me and play with my p-pussy? Please, Daddy.....?"

Well, damn, I guess the chastity belt worked. She broke down into full-blown sobs once she got it out, and I comforted her by petting her head. She seemed to be in a hysterically horny state, perfect for a girl like her.

"Is that what you want, Kasey? You want Daddy to unlock you and play with your pussy?"

"Mmmhmm.... please..."

She looked so adorably pathetic on her knees, and I could no longer resist, so I lifted my daughter and brought her to my big chair. I sat her on my lap and pulled the key out of my pocket. Her frown reversed and she jumped with excitement when she saw it.

"Oh, Daddy, please!!!"

"Now now, baby," I slowed her eager bounces, "you need to promise me that you're going to be a good girl if I let you out. Are you going to let Daddy play with your little pussy? Are you going to let him fill it up?"

"YES!!! I promise Daddy I promise! I want you to fill me so badly just PLEASE touch my pussy!!!!"

Music to my fucking ears. I grinned proudly while inserting the key into the lock. Kasey put her hands on mine and we twisted together. I could feel the heat emanating from her scorching pussy as I slowly removed the contraption, and juices that had been partially blocked now flowed freely down both our thighs. I pulled out the butt plug and threw the whole device to the side, ready to play with my little girl. I brought one finger to her sopping lips and brushed through them, grazing her rock hard clit. She gasped and writhed.

"Oh, FUCK, Daddy!!!!" she bursted, both from her mouth and cunt.

Her legs spasmed, and though I wasn't sure it was a true orgasm, the fact that a mere finger graze could turn her to jelly made my dick steel.

"Again! Again, please!!" she begged.

Of course, I obliged, this time leaving my middle finger between her slit to let it soak. I slid it up and down, teasing her silky lips. She grabbed my hairy forearms and squeezed her thighs as I brought her immense pleasure without even dipping in a finger. I couldn't wait to truly blow her mind.

"You like when Daddy plays with your pussy, baby?"

"Oh yes, yes Daddy YES! I LOVE IT!!!"

"I knew you would, Kasey. Good girls love when their Daddy's play with their pussies. Much more than the nasty boys at parties. Isn't that right, baby? You like my fingers more than those boys?"

I started dipping my digit into her hole to tease her. At the first knuckle she was moaning, by the second she was groaning, and by the third she was shrieking.

"Yes Daddy!!! I love when you finger my pussy! I only want you to play with it!"

"Yeah? You mean it, sweetie? You only want Daddy touching your sweet cunt?"

My finger was lodged deep and the rest of my palm was cupping her wet mound and clit. I drew circles, moving her petite body with me, eliciting more impassioned grunts.

"Yes, Daddy..." she admitted with both humiliation and lust. "I do love when you touch my pussy, really.... I love you, Daddy..."

She turned her head to me while saying it and grabbed my face. She pleaded with her eyes, so I dove in to kiss my daughter. My beard scraped her soft cheeks as I devoured her pouty lips, thrusting my tongue past her tonsils. She cried into my mouth, with no option but to submit to me. My tongue and fingers were working her into a frenzy, but she hadn't seen shit yet. I stood us both up, then placed her back on the chair. With a ravenous expression, I got on my own knees, for once, and pounced between my daughter's open legs.

"Ooooo FUCCKKK!!!!" she squealed when my facial hair tore at her virgin flesh.

I mashed my face in, grinding my jaw back and forth to touch every inch of her perfect skin. I lapped and sucked and bit and squeezed, claiming ownership over my daughter's virgin pussy.

"You like that?" I huffed, looking up at her with pure hunger. Sweat was beading on my hairline, and I felt like a wolf.

"Yes Daddy, eat my pussy deeper!!" she screamed while gripping my head with both hands.

I obliged. This went on for 10 or so more minutes, me feasting on Kasey while she gushed like a fountain. My beard was drenched with my own daughter's cunt juice, and I was loving every second.

"You want Daddy to fuck you now, baby? Huh? Want Daddy's thick dick to stretch open your tight little pussy?"

"Yes, yes Daddy! Fuck me! Fuck me!!!"

Her time in chastity had clearly done wonders. It had transformed my daughter into Daddy's little whore, and I couldn't wait to test my new toy. I got into a crouch and pushed Kasey onto her back. She was splayed out on the chair, long blonde hair flowing over her pink nipples. Her rosy cheeks were flushed with virgin glow; she was my beautiful angel.

"Holy shit...." I uttered when my bulbous tip met her gushy folds.

She was absolutely soaking, drenching my cock in virgin juice as I slid it up and down her slit. I teased the head in and out a few times, watching her open. Her expression was priceless: hunger, desire, confusion, lust, even a little fear. It all combined into the most seductive "fuck me" face I'd ever seen, so I pushed deeper.

"Oh, Daddy!" she squealed when the crown was in.

"You ready for me to break you open, baby? Ready to become Daddy's little girl?"

She nodded so I continued the descent, tearing through her maidenhood as I cored out four inches.

"Oh! Oh fuck!" she groaned, flailing her thin arms and legs.

It was so cute to watch her dance on my cock. The further I impaled her, the more powerful I felt, knowing I could hold her down with just my dick. It was actually quite comical how little a chance she stood against me. But that didn't matter, since after a minute of halfway marination, she begged for the whole thing.

"ALL THE WAY DADDY!"

It felt too good to be true, my needy daughter begging for my cock, but I wasn't about to scrutinize my blessings. I just did exactly what she wanted, crashing my hairy body into her soft curves. My abs met the backs of her thighs, so I knew I was balls deep. I had taken over my daughter's body. It was mine now.