Protecting Her Virtue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah, Kasey," I huffed, pulling out then slamming back in. "You like Daddy deep-dicking you?"

"Oh! Oh! Yes! Da! Ddy!"

Her words were cut short by my powerful humps, but she didn't need to talk for me to know she loved it. She had her arms wrapped around my back, yanking me into her with each thrust, bucking her ass against my balls to feel every inch. Her pussy was on fire, and my cock had never felt a tunnel so tight and warm. It felt like it was made for me. Or, made from me....

"This is Daddy's pussy now, huh baby? You Daddy's little girl?"

"Yes! I'm all yours Daddy! I'm your little girl, I'm yours!!"

"You've always been mine!" I roared.

"I have been Daddy, I have been! I'm Daddy's little girl! My pussy belongs to you, I promise!!"

"Yeah it does, girl, this is my cunt!"

My pounding had increased to an almost brutal level, and I knew I couldn't last. Kasey seemed to be on the same trajectory, her eyes rolling back into her skull as she spoke in tongues.

"Ooohhh... Oh god... OH GOD! DADDY! DADDY!! AAAAAHHHHH! I LOVE YOU DADDY!! I LOVE YOU DADDY!!!"

At this point it felt like she was fucking herself on me harder than I was humping her. It was amazing to know my little girl loved my dick, and that I was the one who got to teach her about this new pleasure. I knew she loved her Daddy, and she knew I loved my little girl. To prove it, I blasted white-hot spunk across her walls, coating my own spawn with my seed. Marking her as mine.

"I love you too, baby," I whispered with a kiss while slipping out my spent dick.

I sat on the chair with Kasey and pulled her into me. We cuddled together and kissed while I played with her creampied hole.

"Did you like that, Kasey?"

"Mmmhmm..."

"You want Daddy to do it again in the future? Or do you still want to hang out with those other boys?"

"No! No!" she nuzzled in closer and pouted. "I only want you, Daddy. I'm your little girl, no one else's."

"Good girl. Well, I don't need anyone else either, sweetheart. It's just you and me."

She smiled at that thought and gave me another peck. Once she'd fully calmed down, I thought of a devilish idea. I loved how cock-crazy I'd driven my daughter in chastity, and planned on doing it again. I reached over the chair and grabbed her protector. As I brought it up she tried to scramble away, but I kept her down and chided her gently.

"You said your Daddy's girl, right? That means you listen to Daddy. No disobeying, or I'll turn you around and give you something to really cry about, then lock you up anyways!"

She knew I wasn't kidding, so she once again submitted. I attached everything, but didn't include the anal accoutrements; I figured she could use a rest. She groaned when it was in place, but when I reminded her that if she was a good girl Daddy would give her mind-breaking orgasms, she accepted her fate. I turned on a movie and threw a blanket over us, then fondled my daughter's plushy tits while trailing her soft tummy.

"I love you, Kasey."

"I love you, too, Daddy."